Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Designer babies' debate should start, scientists say  (Read 2983 times)
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:35:19 AM

To those who ignore it, the nazis were the strongest proponents of eugenism. They killed the inferior people (jews, gypsies...) and they created the lebensborn to organize the master race.

The Boys from Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167yT9JX0_Y

That was fiction, but there's real history behind that movie.

Didn't something like that happen in Argentina where most of the Nazis fled.

Not in Argentina. In Germany, and even in 1944, when there were food shortages everywhere, the children were well fed.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:17:51 PM

I realized that it's was my preconception of what I had learn on what is a mitochondria that influenced all my perception on this issue. I have only access to one modelization of this at the very low level, however it illustrate how a model bad or good in certain case can have repercussion by framing the understanding in certain ways, that may be usefull (I repeat) but may not represent the reality accurately (meaning that better model(s) are always possible).

so yes their is 3 dna present, but when an organ is transplanted there is too 3 dnas... I said that, I say nothing.

money is faster...
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:35:16 PM

I think nordic countries are a result of eugenics. Why they have to be all good looking and tall?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

I think nordic countries are a result of eugenics. Why they have to be all good looking and tall?

The tall part comes from less sunlight. They stay inside a lot more because of the cold weather.

After all, stick a plant in a dark closet and let it grow up in there. It grows tall and scraggly. Give it just enough sunlight, and it will grow tall and beautiful.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:59:29 AM

The tall part comes from less sunlight. They stay inside a lot more because of the cold weather.

After all, stick a plant in a dark closet and let it grow up in there. It grows tall and scraggly. Give it just enough sunlight, and it will grow tall and beautiful.

Smiley

Scandinavians are what... Homo Arboris

Cool

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:40:22 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 11:06:17 AM by Agestorzrxx

Babies aren't bags, they shouldn't be specially designed, they are not for show. If you're a possible parent and you want a designer baby you should not be a parent. If you aren't willing to just take the baby as is and instead have to make sure it is perfect to your standards before it is even conceived you have more growing up to do before you are ready to become a parent. We try to teach kids that you have to accept yourself the way your are and you were born that way for a reason. That reason should not be because your parents designed you that way! I would be embarrassed to be a designer baby or even to consider the fact of them being a possibility.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:45:41 AM

Babies aren't bags, they shouldn't be specially designed, they are not for show. If you're a possible parent and you want a designer baby you should not be a parent. If you aren't willing to just take the baby as is and instead have to make sure it is perfect to your standards before it is even conceived you have more growing up to do before you are ready to become a parent. We try to teach kids that you have to accept yourself the way your are and you were born that way for a reason. That reason should not be because your parents designed you that way! I would be embarrassed to be a designer baby or even to consider the fact of them being a possibility.

thank you for posting this one ( I just made a quick correction, I think it goes better).

money is faster...
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:07:14 AM

thank you for posting this one ( I just made a quick correction, I think it goes better).
Thanks for correction, I have corrected it.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

Wrong. The people there are used to the cold. They go out a lot all year round. My last time in Norway was in April, there was still some snow and yet on Oslo's waterfront, I've seen people enjoying drinks several restaurants' terraces. That was at night, on a weekday.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:01:32 PM

Wrong. The people there are used to the cold. They go out a lot all year round. My last time in Norway was in April, there was still some snow and yet on Oslo's waterfront, I've seen people enjoying drinks several restaurants' terraces. That was at night, on a weekday.
Yeah I was going to say that. People go out normally there so I dont see the analogy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: