Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoins-Dice.com | BTC XRP XMR XMG DOGE | Play Invest Leverage Faucet  (Read 13179 times)
Bobbax (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 05:20:50 PM

Every weeks I'll transfer the whole funds from address1 to address2.
Before doing transfer you're shown a payment ID which will be bind to it.
Then I make public the Tx Hash, containing the transfered volume and my payment ID

Once you publish the payment id someone else could do a transaction claiming to be you for example showing less reserves than you are supposed to have, which could lead to confusion.

Better to post a hash of a new payment id, then the txid using that payment id.

If the transaction isn't in this file: https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/xmr_por.txt,
it mean that wasn't me.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:00:55 AM

It's Friday Night, come and gamble your XMR!

Max profit is up to 2262 XMR or approx ~$678!

wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:09:36 AM

[edit]: tried to enable 2FA but it did not work too: it says wrong code. Can't be my fault.

I couldn't enable 2FA using safari (mac) and kept getting wrong code but it worked fine with Chrome on the mac
I'm nervous about leaving funds on any website, but with 2FA enabled not so nervous.....

Its all a gamble lol

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:46:33 AM

[edit]: tried to enable 2FA but it did not work too: it says wrong code. Can't be my fault.

I couldn't enable 2FA using safari (mac) and kept getting wrong code but it worked fine with Chrome on the mac
I'm nervous about leaving funds on any website, but with 2FA enabled not so nervous.....

Its all a gamble lol

Your 2fa time-code is generated server side, your browser shouldn't make a difference.
I'm unable to reproduce your issue, I don't have any mac and the 2fa working fine for me on all browsers.
What app are you using to get your 2fa code ? Authy, google app ?

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:58:44 AM

Bobbax, we passed dogedice.me in max profit.

comparison matrix

Code:
CCD           XMR     715 EUR    2015-01-31 (leveraged/dynamic/volatile)
Dogedice.me  DOGE     542 EUR    2015-01-31  (thanks Bobbax)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:12:14 AM

Its all a gamble lol

Your 2fa time-code is generated server side, your browser shouldn't make a difference.
I'm unable to reproduce your issue, I don't have any mac and the 2fa working fine for me on all browsers.
What app are you using to get your 2fa code ? Authy, google app ?

I'm using google authenticator, don't worry its all working now but thanks for replying.
I can use the site fine with safari, i just needed chrome to enable 2FA, all enabled now and back using safari full time

Great website - thanks

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 06:48:39 PM

Thanks, I'll try to see if I can find anything about that issue.

By the way,

just saying that some new coins will join on CCD soon,

at the moment I can only confirm about Ripple. I should add 2 others for a total of 3.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:08:36 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 12:32:32 AM by saddambitcoin

For those who have had 2FA difficulty, please use caution...I have not been able to login to the site at all today. I'm using Google Authenticator, and Firefox on OSX (also tried with Chrome and Safari).

Previously I had experienced intermittent problems logging in but it never took more than 2-3 failed tries before the 2FA code worked. Today, I've tried at least 20+, waiting 1 minute in between codes, and no luck. It says wrong code every time.

Perhaps the other users that are having issues can speak up on their environment so Bobbax can try to replicate the problem. Some parameter maybe is too sensitive on the server, I know my 2FA code is correct because it HAS worked before and I can login to other sites with 2FA no problem.

Fingers crossed Bobbax can fix this or I might be  Cry

update: bobbax fixed it  Cheesy

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

I did some changes, I need peoples who had problems telling me if you can login now.

Don't worry Saddam I do my best to fix it, it's not so easy as I can't reproduce the issue, I myself log with no problem.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:33:22 AM

I can login now, thanks for the fast support Bobbax. Whatever you did worked 1st try for me. Now I can enjoy my night without stress! *phew*

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:00:43 AM

Bobbax, since you are very busy, I started filling the page about CCD on xmrmonero.com (it is on services/cryptocoin-dice. I invite you to correct and complete.
https://xmrmonero.com/page/en/cryptocoin-dice

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:01:06 AM

Bobbax, since you are very busy, I started filling the page about CCD on xmrmonero.com (it is on services/cryptocoin-dice. I invite you to correct and complete.
https://xmrmonero.com/page/en/cryptocoin-dice

404 Not found

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:23:55 AM

CCD is now the first dice based game to host Ripple !

Play or Invest your Ripple now !

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:04:24 PM

CCD is now the first dice based game to host Ripple !

Play or Invest your Ripple now !

Great, the deposit issues has been fixed.
I will try play with ripple tomorrow.

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:32:18 PM

CCD upcoming features

Here a list of the features I plan to release on CCD.

Referral system

The referral system will reward peoples bringing new users on CCD.
It is pretty easy to understand how it's working:
Each account will get a ref. link, if someone click on your link, you're referring him/her.
You will earn a 10% share of all profits we earn off your referrals, and to no penalize the investors, they'll be commission free on this player profit (the commission fee for any investors is 10%).

Faucet

The faucet will be free for all.
If you balance is 0, you can claim some free coins in order to try the game.
The house is feeding the faucet.

Removing the delay on small bets

When CCD released, we had no time delay on the small bets. I was forced to put a delay because the grinding on small bets was really too fast.
CCD is able to handle a very high amount of bets per second, it is so fast... the grind was eating the house.

But this delay is frustrating for me, and for the players. That's why I'll remove the delay and replace it by an other system: the dynamic house edge.
Currently the house edge is 1% for any bets, the plan is to increase it on the small bets.

I can't give any numbers yet, I'm still experimenting the feature. The % must be not frustrating for the players while preventing the high-speed grinding to systematically win.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:58:22 PM

CCD upcoming features
Faucet
Removing the delay on small bets[/u]
These three features are exciting. I think and hope it will help bringing new players.

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:37:04 PM

Faucet explained

This feature isn't released yet.

The CCD faucet will work that way:

any user can claim free coins from the faucet. You'll receive a small amount of every coins available on CCD unless the faucet is disabled for a specific coin.

You can trigger the faucet once per hour.

Often, most dice games giving a so small amount that peoples can't really cashout it. For example, even if some faucet can provide up to 1000 BTC satoshies, you still need 10000 to just reach the withdraw fee.
To avoid the site going negative because of the faucet, we will start on small amount too.
However, the amount the site will provide is closer to the withdraw fee, so it's easier for a player to win some, then cashout, or maybe invest.

Generous users can help the site to feed the faucet by sending some coins, even a few is already kind enough.
If I notice that the users are participating, I will increase the faucet reward.

To prevent the system to be abused, I put some limitations:
  • You can claim coins only if your balance is to 0.
  • You can't claim if tips are pending for that coin.
  • You can't send tips to other users with coins from the faucet.

The faucet is mostly to helps new users to try the game without the need of a deposit, or to give some fun to users having not any funds on a specific coin.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 02:53:54 PM

Generous users can help the site to feed the faucet by sending some coins, even a few is already kind enough.
I propose you implement an option to give a part of your profit (either as an investor or as a gambler) to the faucet (with a base value of, say, 1%). Option is turned off by default (on would be better, but probably not well received). With a text saying that this gift allows the faucet to run better and to attract more visitors, which is beneficial both for investors and for players (higher max profit).

To prevent the system to be abused, I put some limitations:
  • You can claim coins only if your balance is to 0.
  • You can't claim if tips are pending for that coin.
  • You can't send tips to other users with coins from the faucet.

The faucet is mostly to helps new users to try the game without the need of a deposit, or to give some fun to users having not any funds on a specific coin.
So you mean you can only use the faucet once? Because after that, you won't have a balance of 0, anymore.

Otherwise good. I believe this is the accumulation of little things that will make the difference.

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:58:24 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 10:33:02 PM by Bobbax

I propose you implement an option to give a part of your profit (either as an investor or as a gambler) to the faucet (with a base value of, say, 1%). Option is turned off by default (on would be better, but probably not well received). With a text saying that this gift allows the faucet to run better and to attract more visitors, which is beneficial both for investors and for players (higher max profit).

Nice suggestion, it's something I should implement for both faucet and rainbot.

So you mean you can only use the faucet once? Because after that, you won't have a balance of 0, anymore.
Otherwise good. I believe this is the accumulation of little things that will make the difference.

You receive a little bit of each coin present on the site, if you lost your coin by betting, you'll get back to zero (if you have 40 XMR and 100 XRP, you can claim from the faucet for the 2 other coins).
This measure is to avoid bots stacking, pumping the faucet and not playing. Even low, the faucet still provide for about 200 BTC satoshi, and unlike most gambling site with the bitcoin, those are easier to cashout.

Let's take Primedice as example (aka the biggest BTC gambling website): you can't get coins from the faucet if you're above 0 and they give you 200 satoshi.
It's just extremely hard to cashout from the faucet because you need to win more than the BTC tx fee (= 0.0001). It mean you need to win minimum x50 your faucet to make the withdrawal possible.
With that tactic, PD is clearly losing no money on the faucet.

My objective through the faucet isn't to reward active players (this will be the rainbot job) nor to allow players from outside to just get free coins and leave. But to generate a gaming activity inside the site.

Bobbax (OP)

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:54:51 PM

Hi CCDers !

The new build is up, you can find the changelogs here: https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/changelog_public_1_1_2.txt

The main lines of that new build is the addition of the Referrals Program & Faucet.

Earn 10% share on all profit we earn off your referrals !

To claim your coins from the faucet, typ '/faucet' on the chatbox.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: