Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoins-Dice.com | BTC XRP XMR XMG DOGE | Play Invest Leverage Faucet  (Read 13174 times)
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:22:44 PM

Have you ever thinked about implementing clams? I think is a good "new" coin that could generate profit even only by stacking. Stacking usually cover the losses of the investors so it could be a good deal, cheers.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Bobbax (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:09:10 PM

Can you add Affiliate Program?

I'll work on an affiliate program, but so far I have some mandatory stuff to do before.

Have you ever thinked about implementing clams? I think is a good "new" coin that could generate profit even only by stacking. Stacking usually cover the losses of the investors so it could be a good deal, cheers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929949.msg10687400#msg10687400
No more new coins a the moment
Just to make clear that I'm not about to add new coins at the moment.
I'm receiving a lots of requests for new coins, and a lots have potential and must be considered.
However I believe that adding new coins at this state will be not healthy for the site.

Bobbax (OP)

Activity: 70

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:37:32 AM

Release of the CCD export

That feature should be released during the next week.

A player (which is french and not able to speak here) sent me a very interesting and important feedback considering my method.
I said that all the seeds will be reseted every weeks. The player told me that my method is going to also reset players current rolls (winning/losing strike chains).
It's true to say a lots of players are looking into previous stats to take a decision on bets.

To avoid any disagreements, I'll add a public countdown before the seeds are updated so peoples will be aware. This countdown will also show when the next export will be released.

I'll add the countdown on the next CCD build.

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:35:37 AM

Great to see progress on this very awaited feature!

Also, a request: I bought items with Monero straight from CCD https://forum.getmonero.org/2/economics-and-trading/212/i-bought-physical-moneroj
Contrary to mymonero, fees are substracted from the amount cashed out (à la simplewallet). Please make them be added instead (à la mymonero). Why? Because I inadvertantly sent less moneroj than expected to the merchant (0.1 monero less, that amount of the fees). I don't expect him to bother, though.

By the way, Monero know uses per-kb fees, which I believe you did not implement yet.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:53:54 PM

Is the site down, or is it only me?
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:55:14 PM

Is the site down, or is it only me?

down for me too

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.cryptocoins-dice.com/

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
voidspasm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:24:16 PM

It's been down all morning for me... last 3 hours or so... I did get it to partially load once... maybe it's ddos?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: