Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation against... Myself and my partner  (Read 4514 times)
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

Its about time Moreia turned out to be a scammer. Called that one from a MILE away.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:45:52 AM

Its about time Moreia turned out to be a scammer. Called that one from a MILE away.

I thought that had been determined a long time ago? people had doubts?

williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:48:40 AM

The ponzi that I will use to regain funds is going up in an hour. For the investors who want their funds back, please support me in getting your money back. If a trusted user (quickseller could be used) could give me their address to be used as a fees wallet (to hold fees to pay back) that would be fantastic. I probably will have more trouble getting investments if you keep shouting me down, so if you want your monewy back please try to help.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:52:43 AM

The ponzi that I will use to regain funds is going up in an hour. For the investors who want their funds back, please support me in getting your money back. If a trusted user (quickseller could be used) could give me their address to be used as a fees wallet (to hold fees to pay back) that would be fantastic. I probably will have more trouble getting investments if you keep shouting me down, so if you want your monewy back please try to help.
I do not act as escrow. I am not willing to risk my personal funds in the unlikely event that the bitcoin is somehow stolen, not do I want to put in the time/effort into repaying victims for a scam that I warned people against getting into.
Blazr

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:54:29 AM

If you need an escrow, I might do it for a small fee depending on how often I need to make payments out. Does the escrow need to pay out every person who plays in the ponzi?

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:56:50 AM

I do not act as escrow. I am not willing to risk my personal funds in the unlikely event that the bitcoin is somehow stolen, not do I want to put in the time/effort into repaying victims for a scam that I warned people against getting into.
No personal funds are risked, just generate a new address and hold the fees. Hold them until you get enough to pay back investors, do something good for the community.
If you need an escrow, I might do it for a small fee depending on how often I need to make payments out. Does the escrow need to pay out every person who plays in the ponzi?
Payments don't need to be THAT often, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, you wouldn't be running the ponzi (unless the community wants to put the trust on someone else), you would receive fees automatically periodically, and when you have enough like 2btc, pay back whoever you can.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Blazr

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:58:47 AM

No personal funds are risked, just generate a new address and hold the fees. Hold them until you get enough to pay back investors, do something good for the community.
Payments don't need to be THAT often, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, you wouldn't be running the ponzi (unless the community wants to put the trust on someone else), you would receive fees automatically periodically, and when you have enough like 2btc, pay back whoever you can.

I'll do the escrow for a 1% fee if you wish. The funds would be stored on an offline machine.

Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:00:24 AM

You are still trying to scam as you are not acknowledging the missing investments of the first weekly round, where around 3-4 BTC were falsely not paid out. I say it again, just look at the blockchain and the timestamps of the investments:

https://blockchain.info/tx/7c71bbf7029efd6e4ab24dc7901187844bb8ed9e04fb972c32cff51e3f0ca1fa
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/f9d45e279cacb152c5198680777f69ad232385b0bdedda892fc1155b3cb97fa7
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1fde6df09a3e32fd4600f91ad5cbdf76206829f818c6ea9251bd0dbca7faef7b
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1ecb83473ec78f2e3c82e6b02da57af0b54d17a20733bf40288294cd04b7d2be

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:01:50 AM

You admitted to scamming and being dishonest in your original post. You broke multiple forum rules to promote these ponzis. Collaborated with moreia through skype on how to squeeze the most money out of unsuspecting users. You must be fucking delusional if you think anyone would trust you or would want to help you. The people who gambled/threw their money away on your ponzis are going to have suck up the loss as a bad decision.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:07:27 AM

I'll do the escrow for a 1% fee if you wish. The funds would be stored on an offline machine.
I guess we will have you handle the fees then.

You admitted to scamming and being dishonest in your original post. You broke multiple forum rules to promote these ponzis. Collaborated with moreia through skype on how to squeeze the most money out of unsuspecting users. You must be fucking delusional if you think anyone would trust you or would want to help you. The people who gambled/threw their money away on your ponzis are going to have suck up the loss as a bad decision.

I actually did not admit to scamming, I admitted to being the partner to him, and running these 3 sites which were intended to be honest, except my partner ran away.
I did admit to being dishonest, but promoting ponzis is not a rule.
Think of it like this
Why the hell would I come back and own up to being a Co-Owner instead of just going out and making a Ponzi site with no "Visible" connections to the scams?
I could easily make a fake throwaway account and people would invest. I came out to the community because I wanted to regain these funds, and help repay the people who lost almost 2000$ worth of bitcoins.
I could have EASILY hid away and not made that post, and none of this would've happened.
I lost my fucking 2.5 btc in this, which I made honestly and not stealing from people.
It seems like you don't want me to help in repaying the people who got scammed?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

I guess we will have you handle the fees then.

I actually did not admit to scamming, I admitted to being the partner to him, and running these 3 sites which were intended to be honest, except my partner ran away.
I did admit to being dishonest, but promoting ponzis is not a rule.
Think of it like this
Why the hell would I come back and own up to being a Co-Owner instead of just going out and making a Ponzi site with no "Visible" connections to the scams?
I could easily make a fake throwaway account and people would invest. I came out to the community because I wanted to regain these funds, and help repay the people who lost almost 2000$ worth of bitcoins.
I could have EASILY hid away and not made that post, and none of this would've happened.
I lost my fucking 2.5 btc in this, which I made honestly and not stealing from people.
It seems like you don't want me to help in repaying the people who got scammed?

You tried to distance yourself until Quickseller matched up the dots then you came clean, you didn't "come out to the community":

Fine.
Quickseller you got me. I was involved in these sites, and kerimk2 was my alt account.
I will be making a post to explain my story about the parnership of these ponzi sites, ill start writing it.
I assure you that I was not the one who stole the 13btc.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:26:48 AM

Many people here seem to assume that acting as escrow is without risk. It isn't, escrow is responsible for paying out of their own pocket if they somehow lose access to the funds they have been entrusted with.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:45:41 AM

First, well done Quickseller.

-snip-
I agreed, this would be a lot of fun, and now I have a partner who is great at selling things (he has a bunch of alts and people he knows that could pump this up).
We first set up nextponzi.com, worked out well, people liked our site, we made almost a btc in fees (split 50/50 between us) and we both thanked eachother for having this great idea.
Nextponzi weekly died down and we wanted to set up some more sites to keep the excitement of fees coming in (we reinvested in our own websites to help keep it going)
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also trying to make 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
If it is true, I think the negative trust is justified even without the 13 btc scam by you or your partner.

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:48:07 AM

-snip-
I agreed, this would be a lot of fun, and now I have a partner who is great at selling things (he has a bunch of alts and people he knows that could pump this up).
We first set up nextponzi.com, worked out well, people liked our site, we made almost a btc in fees (split 50/50 between us) and we both thanked eachother for having this great idea.
Nextponzi weekly died down and we wanted to set up some more sites to keep the excitement of fees coming in (we reinvested in our own websites to help keep it going)
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also making 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
If it is true, I think the negative trust is justified even without the 13 btc scam by you or your partner.
Our investments were never paid, no one invested after us and we were at the top of the list. Also we usually just spammed 0.01 6 times.
Please help me resolve this issue, with patience, I can slowly pay back.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:03:28 AM

-snip-
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also making 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
Our investments were never paid, no one invested after us and we were at the top of the list. Also we usually just spammed 0.01 6 times.
Please help me resolve this issue, with patience, I can slowly pay back.

I see. To be honest, I don't know how much I could trust your story, but I do appreciate that you didn't disappeared and plan to pay people back.

But, I doubt if you can really make 13 btc back with ponzi fee.
The ponzi craze is starting to die IMO. The number of ponzi is going up but the number of players is going down. Weeklyponzi received over 700 btc in the first week, less than 200 in the second week, and I expect it to continue dropping. With the mess of your your previous ponzi, it would be 10x harder for you to get players.

YungLeanDoer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:37:44 AM

A simple Skype IP resolve reveals flickedswitch's unmasked IP address: 120.21.43.1

Kid doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Running off with 13 Bitcoin? Low act.

Edit. flickedswitch's alternate IP: 14.203.73.190

The kid's using TPG as his ISP and Vodafone as, I'd assume, his cellular provider it seems.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:42:30 AM

A simple Skype IP resolve reveals flickedswitch's unmasked IP address: 120.21.43.1

The kid's using TPG as his ISP and Vodafone as, I'd assume, his cellular provider it seems.
120.21.43.1 shows as being a Vodaphone address (australia)

14.203.73.190 shows a broadband address in Southbank Australia (near Melbourne).

Tradefortress is apparently from Australia, maybe they are one and the same?
YungLeanDoer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:47:38 AM

14.203.73.190 shows a broadband address in Southbank Australia (near Melbourne).

I doubt that it's Tradefortress. There's many users here from Australia.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:49:41 AM

Ponzi is scam, the one who is running a ponzi is a scammer, regardless of running away with the money or not.....

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:49:55 AM

I doubt that it's Tradefortress. There's many users here from Australia.
This isn't exactly his MO, and the amount is somewhat small beans for TF's standards, however there is still a connection.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: