Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation against... Myself and my partner  (Read 4516 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:52:55 AM

Every day new stories , this forum is awesome ! so is kerimk2 an alt account of williamj2543 ? However I've left a negative feedback , thanks to quickseller for the proofs.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:48:36 AM

Damn, I really wasn't expecting this from you williamj2543. I never trusted moreia, but I did trust you to some extend. This proofs once again that people on here shouldn't be trusted and that I'm way to trusting. Will fix that ASAP.

Also going to clean up my trust ratings, don't want people to get fucked because of my positive rating. Will change ratings from positive to neutral on people that I have successfully dealt with, but have no other ratings or remove it all together, depending on the trade, etc.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:13:46 AM

@williamj2543

why dont you sell your black jack script?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

However now I'm sure that moreia tried to hack my account , I know from the beginning he was not an honest person.  @williamj2543  how much should you pay now ?
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:28:40 PM

However now I'm sure that moreia tried to hack my account , I know from the beginning he was not an honest person.  @williamj2543  how much should you pay now ?
I have about 10.5 or 10 btc left that I have to pay. Someone sent 2 btc which I am not liable to pay (over the limit, so counted as donation), so this amount could be about 8.5, but I have decided to pay him 1.5 instead of the 2 btc, but also at the end of the queue.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

I have about 10.5 or 10 btc left that I have to pay. Someone sent 2 btc which I am not liable to pay (over the limit, so counted as donation), so this amount could be about 8.5, but I have decided to pay him 1.5 instead of the 2 btc, but also at the end of the queue.

When do you plan to start to refund the people ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:19:47 PM

I have decided that a good way to make this back honestly is to join a signature campaign, but I have been banned from them due to my negative trust.
How am I supposed to pay this back if I am not allowed due to my negative trust? It is a paradox. I can't make this money because I have negative trust, and I have negative trust BECAUSE I cannot make this money.
You are making it extremely hard for me in paying you back, there is honestly no reason I have to stay here and try to help.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

I have decided that a good way to make this back honestly is to join a signature campaign, but I have been banned from them due to my negative trust.
How am I supposed to pay this back if I am not allowed due to my negative trust? It is a paradox. I can't make this money because I have negative trust, and I have negative trust BECAUSE I cannot make this money.
You are making it extremely hard for me in paying you back, there is honestly no reason I have to stay here and try to help.

a signature campaign will bring you 10 BTC? are you sure? why not coding and offer your work?
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:23:39 PM

a signature campaign will bring you 10 BTC? are you sure? why not coding and offer your work?
It would also take a long time to make this using coding, but I am trying to do this as well.
If I sell 20 dice scripts I can make this money back...
Signature campaign would allow me to pay back about 0.4 or 0.5 per month which would quickly clear up all the small investments.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:41:50 PM

+my 2.1 BTC from the first round = ~12 BTC left to be paid back and if you are not paying arbitrary, I should be paid first, as it is the oldest obligation.

Ok I understand this now. I now need to pay back 12 btc in total

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:12:03 AM

@OP, Learn 2 format.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

mrhank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:42:42 AM

any new payments?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:27:40 AM

A signature campaign? Wtf?

You seriously do not see any other way than joining a signature campaign to pay your investors back? I cannot believe it. It's the signature campaign's fault…?  Roll Eyes
If I ever owed someone money, or if I told my health insurance that they have to wait for their money because "I cannot join a signature campaign on bitcointalk right now" - how would they react?

Just take some 10% of your paycheck and pay back investors slowly. If you don't have a paycheck because you're unemployed, go to freakin Mc Donalds, work there for several weeks and you're done. They take everyone. The job is shitty, but if you're honest in your intentions, it'll do fine for that purpose.

But stop that "signature campaign" bullshit, please.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

How about honesty and doing the right thing? It's not going to be easy and you're going to have to work hard to recover the money but that's the price you pay. You can either try do the right thing or just walk away but you can't blame it on signature campaigns.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:02:37 PM

How about honesty and doing the right thing? It's not going to be easy and you're going to have to work hard to recover the money but that's the price you pay. You can either try do the right thing or just walk away but you can't blame it on signature campaigns.
If he's stepping away from that "signature campaign" bollocks, it's not going to be hard. It's one month of work.
However, I have a hard time taking someone for serious who says he is willing to pay back scammed customers, but refuses to take his own money or to do actual work to pay them back.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:24:07 PM

the question is what kind of work could he do? anyone knows? he said he has a Black Jack script ready but didnt show it yet
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:32:14 PM

the question is what kind of work could he do? anyone knows? he said he has a Black Jack script ready but didnt show it yet
I mainly do bitcoin gambling sites, I made a wheel script, dice script, coinflip script, and blackjack script but I have no vps to test this (blackjack script requires a VPS to run, my others one can have manually added balance as well).
I can do web development, or more custom gambling games.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:35:27 PM

I find it very entertaining how my watch list of ponzi threads light up with replies from their "owner" pretty much the same time as the infamous williamj2543 is also online defending his twisted motives to squeeze yet more BTC out of the community
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:50:20 PM

I mainly do bitcoin gambling sites, I made a wheel script, dice script, coinflip script, and blackjack script but I have no vps to test this (blackjack script requires a VPS to run, my others one can have manually added balance as well).
I can do web development, or more custom gambling games.
…and you cannot do physical work because you're lacking hands or feet?
Just get your crap together, apply for a job at a local fastfood restaurant where you have a guarantee of being paid, work for a month or two and you're done. Are you a man or are you a child?

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:53:27 PM

I find it very entertaining how my watch list of ponzi threads light up with replies from their "owner" pretty much the same time as the infamous williamj2543 is also online defending his twisted motives to squeeze yet more BTC out of the community
Im not running any sites right now. I was planning to do a charity one to raise funds for this.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: