Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Re-ANN] iCoin - Democratic Coin Under New Management  (Read 43383 times)
sinpey

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

The development goes on slightly.

Unfortunately, the most important is the solving of private problems  Undecided

Here is the basis of Github (including the old version of the wallet and source code)
https://github.com/theicoinproject

Anyone who wants to participate will be appreciated

BR
S.

Sorry for being so silent lately. I'm a little bit embarrassed that I havne't finished the work I started on the updated iCoin code.

Is there someone with a keen eye for design who will volunteer to help update our graphics?

Hi Chicago,

sure, I'm  Wink
Hope for releasing the first draft of web ASAP

S.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FTrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

Sorry for being so silent lately. I'm a little bit embarrassed that I havne't finished the work I started on the updated iCoin code.

Is there someone with a keen eye for design who will volunteer to help update our graphics?

Hi Chicago, nice to see you back. The first issue to resolve should be the exchange problem. There is not any available exchange to trade iCoin right now. Yobit turned off ICN wallet, and no other exchange has ICN listed.
If it can't be exchanged ICN will sadly die.
Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

Hi Chicago, nice to see you back. The first issue to resolve should be the exchange problem. There is not any available exchange to trade iCoin right now. Yobit turned off ICN wallet, and no other exchange has ICN listed.
If it can't be exchanged ICN will sadly die.

The exchange wallet in maintenance is a blessing in disguise.
It means we can hard fork to change the difficulty adjustment algorithm and fix the network without causing any economic harm.

To be taken seriously we have to do some serious upgrades to the core code -- not a problem though - just a matter of focus.
theofilos921

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

https://twitter.com/geticoin?lang=el     can any1 handle this ?

theofilos921
sinpey

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Maybe I know anyone

https://twitter.com/geticoin?lang=el     can any1 handle this ?
sinpey

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Hi All,

I have prolonged the subscription of blockchain explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icn/#
I have also found two enthusiastic linux experts and programmers who are willing to support the moving of iCoin ahead

BR
S.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

If the iCoin project really creates a platform such a level of security, I can confidently say that the popularity will be great.
tottyt

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Hi all,

Any news on development? Nothing posted here since July 25th, still waiting on website, look @ ETN, mobile wallet mining and up coming iOS wallet. Lots of big plans in the crypto world but iCoin is full of false promises. Every so often is an update but nothing ever comes of it. iCoin still has a community waiting in the wings, but I think this coin is dead, there’s been no progress for 3 years. Can’t believe people are still buying, hoping!

You should give up the ghost and let someone else have iCoin to develop otherwise it’s a wasted opportunity.

Just food for thought.

:/
FTrader

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Hi all,

Any news on development? Nothing posted here since July 25th, still waiting on website, look @ ETN, mobile wallet mining and up coming iOS wallet. Lots of big plans in the crypto world but iCoin is full of false promises. Every so often is an update but nothing ever comes of it. iCoin still has a community waiting in the wings, but I think this coin is dead, there’s been no progress for 3 years. Can’t believe people are still buying, hoping!

You should give up the ghost and let someone else have iCoin to develop otherwise it’s a wasted opportunity.

Just food for thought.

I agree, this false promises move this coin on the wrong direction, they told to yobit about the new source code (false promises) and becouse of that yobit has delisted icoin waiting for the update....its almost a year now that icoin has no available exchange to trade, so with no echange available this coin will die.
sinpey

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Hi all,

Just food for thought.

I agree, this false promises move this coin on the wrong direction, they told to yobit about the new source code (false promises) and becouse of that yobit has delisted icoin waiting for the update....its almost a year now that icoin has no available exchange to trade, so with no echange available this coin will die.

Dear all,

the development goes slightly on, honestly not fast enough I would have been expected  Undecided 
I informed Yobit - I sent Yobit a link to a github containing the current (old) version including up-to-date core servers, which are being maintained by me. I wanted to re-enable the trading as a first step.

If anyone of you is willing to work for iCoin he/she will be welcome.
Let's establish some "government" .

I don't know if Chicago is still in. If not I'm the only one and can't manage everything by myself

BR
S.
jofo

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Hi Sinpey.

You're right, without trading, this coin is dead.

Another thing is the lack of communication (I'm still the icoin.world domain name owner) and the need for a roadmap.

The iCoin story was full of mistakes but the coin is still alive.

In my mind, I was wandering why not to get in touch with some big companies using i-branding ?

But to start negociations, the coin needs a real team with plans and timescale... and it takes time to set it up even if it could have been too late (nothing is always too late till it's alive).

Anyway, i'm still solo-mining either for fun and nobody knows.

Best regards

Jofo
sinpey

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Hi JoFo,

you are completely right.
The brand (name) is great but worthless without strong pillars and background.
Life of iCoin has been hard since the beginning (CaptainHook, Jasty,...), but iCoin is still alive and I hope will rise up.

Hope to be able to push web page forward during Christmas time.

Wish all of you very Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year 2019

Kind regards,
S.  
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

Are there any compiled wallet windows?

This seems to have it:
https://github.com/theicoinproject/wallets/tree/master/Version0

Haven't virus-checked them myself though.
grand96

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:30:34 AM

Any news?
sinpey

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:36:23 AM

Dear ALL,

even if I write from Sinpey's account I'm not Sinpey unfortunately. He suddenly passed away during a car accident last spring  Cry He has left his wife and small daughter  Cry
I'm his brother-in-law and I would like to help my sister (his wife). It took me almost one year to "break into" his VM to get some accesses.
I know Sinpey was working on development / progress of iCoin, but I can't find any source data / code that could be provided for further development...
I got root privileges to three core iCoin servers.

So I would like to ask a question - is there anyone able and willing to follow on iCoin development?
I'll help as much as I can

Thanks for any response
BR
J. (S.)
urloiu

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:58:56 AM

I'm sorry to hear that Cry
sinpey

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:01:56 AM

Hi all,

just to inform you. I have prolonged hosting at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icn/# ;
Maybe it is waisting of money, but I still belive that ICN can succeed.

Hope you all are well and healthy
Take care
J.
FTrader

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:43:25 PM

I will try to support this coin, is there any exchange available that trade icon? Yobit has disabled coin wallets, so the first step should be find some working exchange to trade it.
FTrader

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:49:59 PM

Hi all,

just to inform you. I have prolonged hosting at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icn/# ;
Maybe it is waisting of money, but I still belive that ICN can succeed.

Hope you all are well and healthy
Take care
J.

Hi sinpey, for some reason I can't PM you please contact me, I am willing to help.
jofo

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:45:29 AM

Hi everybody.

As we are reaching the end of this bizare year, I'm trying to know how many of you still trust in this wonderful branded coin.

From a personal standpoint, I'm still spending money on solo mining and according to the blockchain explorer, it seems that I'm not the only one.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icn/#!extraction

Now, is there anyone who wish to burn some time to relaunch iCoin, based on what exists ?

The first thing should be either having the Yobit maintenance mode fixed, or ICN relisted (Binance would be a great opportunity)... Or both.

Anyway, I'm not shur my message will be read before next century.

Let's see.

Meanwhile, take care of yourself and your relatives.

PS: Apologise for my english.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: