Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War 3 has already begun, but it's an economic war, not a conventional one.  (Read 2571 times)
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:06:30 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 07:20:57 AM by americanpegasus

I think history may write that the Ukraine situation was the match that lit the fire, and OPEC flooding the oil market was the 'first shots fired'.

After this we find there is a figurative mountain of bombs waiting to go off, financial ones.

The collapse of the Ruble amounted to a surprise invasion and we see the similar damage to the Chinese yen as further attacks. Now Russia is fighting back by manipulating their gas lines and hoarding gold. We just recently saw the Swiss reverse  currency collapse... I won't pretend to know why that is exactly, but it is unprecedented.

Something very big is going on, and the cracks in the fairytale are all around us.

I think what Russia may not realize is that the elite Mathematicians in Europe and the United States have planned this entire scenario out already, which is why bitcoin exists.

Bitcoin is going to be the Ark in the coming catastrophe. I am already on board, and am encouraging others. By the time most get there, it will be too late. We are about to see the wealth of the world redistributed in the only way that will preserve the power of Europe and the USA.

In many ways, perhaps this economic war started long ago when China began to hoard US dollars. The United States knew it can't win an economic war against that... They financially have us by the balls. But we mastered classification and deniability 70 years ago in World War 2. (that Alan Turing movie was totally tits btw)

You think it's a coincidence that the creator of bitcoin is anonymous?

Now, cue the trolls filling up my topic with nonsense trying to distract from the conversation at hand. And for those listening at home, know that I'm already patriotically on your payroll. You're welcome to promote me.

Otherwise I'll just become a famous author and contribute that way.  

The Game of Money has begun.  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:55:52 PM

I think history may write that the Ukraine situation was the match that lit the fire, and OPEC flooding the oil market was the 'first shots fired'.

After this we find there is a figurative mountain of bombs waiting to go off, financial ones.

The collapse of the Ruble amounted to a surprise invasion and we see the similar damage to the Chinese yen as further attacks. Now Russia is fighting back by manipulating their gas lines and hoarding gold. We just recently saw the Swiss reverse  currency collapse... I won't pretend to know why that is exactly, but it is unprecedented.

Something very big is going on, and the cracks in the fairytale are all around us.

I think what Russia may not realize is that the elite Mathematicians in Europe and the United States have planned this entire scenario out already, which is why bitcoin exists.

Bitcoin is going to be the Ark in the coming catastrophe. I am already on board, and am encouraging others. By the time most get there, it will be too late. We are about to see the wealth of the world redistributed in the only way that will preserve the power of Europe and the USA.

In many ways, perhaps this economic war started long ago when China began to hoard US dollars. The United States knew it can't win an economic war against that... They financially have us by the balls. But we mastered classification and deniability 70 years ago in World War 2. (that Alan Turing movie was totally tits btw)

Now, cue the trolls filling up my topic with nonsense trying to distract from the conversation at hand. And for those listening at home, know that I'm already patriotically on your payroll. You're welcome to promote me.

I pretty much agree on most you write. Glad to see some similar thoughts.
I also think that this war is not going to be bloody by conventional weapons, but by hunger/frustration/suicide and starvation.

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:00:07 PM

And I also think that litecoin was created by the chinese to try to kill bitcoin in 2011.
Right when capitulation occured litecoin was launched.
The knew US and alies had 1 million bitcoins, they now try to get as much as bitcoins too.
You already see litecoin is moving in the opposite direction of bitcoin.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:23:47 PM

And the war is also on how to put down bitcoin. When they realize that one day btc will the future of all payment system and how powerful it might get, it only makes sense to destroy it at the early stage.

jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

Its interesting to see the manipulation of markets-precious metals, oil, wonder whats next??  Just figure out what the US enemies use to sustain their economy, and you can bet it will be attacked...
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

And the war is also on how to put down bitcoin. When they realize that one day btc will the future of all payment system and how powerful it might get, it only makes sense to destroy it at the early stage.
And that stage is already gone.
You can only kill it by killing the internet.
Putin made some moves towards censoring the internet, and we all know how the chinese think about internet.

But hey, it's difficult to stop a heroin addict from using heroin.
Same with the internet, once you had the taste you cannot stop...
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:42:29 PM

Not only in an economic, there are media & cyber war Roll Eyes
I'm sure these war will collaborate together & will become dangerous

And they already realize bitcoin is one big thing that impossible to kill in economic way
So, they use media to kill bitcoin
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:19:04 PM

The U.S.A knows that there fiat system wil bust sooner ore later, bitcoin ore crypto in general can solve that problem Wink

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:44:42 PM

The U.S.A knows that there fiat system wil bust sooner ore later, bitcoin ore crypto in general can solve that problem Wink

Yes, because they sold all the gold Grin

And besides,.. who want to own gold these days,.. is a barbarous relic unable to transfer through Internet. Wink
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:34:59 PM

And I also think that litecoin was created by the chinese to try to kill bitcoin in 2011.
The knew US and alies had 1 million bitcoins, they now try to get as much as bitcoins too.

Well Litecoin creators as far as I know are public so there's no conspiracy there, unless you consider cobble (related to Google) a part of that conspiracy.
I think it was just a project that never tried to create something new and revolutionary, just an experiment to see how an alternative "silver" bitcoin would work.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:07:18 AM

Well Litecoin creators as far as I know are public so there's no conspiracy there, unless you consider cobble (related to Google) a part of that conspiracy.
I think it was just a project that never tried to create something new and revolutionary, just an experiment to see how an alternative "silver" bitcoin would work.

Except LTC was neither new nor revolutionary, it was a fork of Tenebrix!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:14:47 AM

Well with that rationale, world war 3 has been going on since the dawn of civilization.  All an economic war is a competition for scarce resources and that will not change for a long time.  We'll need some Star Trek technology to be well established before anything changes.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:16:01 PM

Who is going to win the Game of Money? My bet is on China  Cool
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 11:21:17 AM

The elite mathematicians may have started something that they cannot control.
The redistribution of wealth may not be in their hands.  Smiley
Milotyc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:16:35 PM

Any thoughts on the recent €1,100,000,000,000 injection in this game?

Only the central bank chiefs of Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Estonia opposed this QE.

"Most euro zone government bond yields are at ultra-low levels and the euro had already dropped sharply against the dollar. Lower borrowing costs and a weaker currency could both help to boost economic growth but there is a question about how much further either can fall."

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:01:58 PM

Any thoughts on the recent €1,100,000,000,000 injection in this game?

Only the central bank chiefs of Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Estonia opposed this QE.

"Most euro zone government bond yields are at ultra-low levels and the euro had already dropped sharply against the dollar. Lower borrowing costs and a weaker currency could both help to boost economic growth but there is a question about how much further either can fall."

It's nuts and it's planning the end of the euro as we know it. This plan has serious restrictions and the main thing is that bond purchases will be conducted by central banks in each country and will be the central banks of each country who bear the risk. This plan has nothing solidarity since Germany was able to impose its terms. Therefore, far from strengthening the European Union and give supportive signs, the new plan makes the difference and restore the order of countries and nationalities. Interestingly, restores the central banks in each country, which had disappeared from the scene after the creation of the euro..
koinvict

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:24:30 PM

"De-centralization is one of the prevailing geopolitical and technological themes of this century. The fight for de-centralization of control and information is playing out on the Internet in every country in the world. It is, in my opinion, the most important fight as it will determine the freedom (or lack of) for billions of people. We are heading in a good direction overall. We have replaced kings, despots and tyrants with institutions. Now we are replacing many institutions with protocols and networks, empowering individuals. But those who benefit from centralized control over power will not sit idly by while we take away their power. They use fear and violence to exert control and deepen their power structures. They fool us into submitting to unearned authority and give up our rights and freedoms by exploiting security fears. Bitcoin is only part of the puzzle, but it is a very powerful part."
---Andreas M. Antonopoulos
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:01:36 PM

"De-centralization is one of the prevailing geopolitical and technological themes of this century. The fight for de-centralization of control and information is playing out on the Internet in every country in the world. It is, in my opinion, the most important fight as it will determine the freedom (or lack of) for billions of people. We are heading in a good direction overall. We have replaced kings, despots and tyrants with institutions. Now we are replacing many institutions with protocols and networks, empowering individuals. But those who benefit from centralized control over power will not sit idly by while we take away their power. They use fear and violence to exert control and deepen their power structures. They fool us into submitting to unearned authority and give up our rights and freedoms by exploiting security fears. Bitcoin is only part of the puzzle, but it is a very powerful part."
But the mainstream wants security and seriousness and they dont see seriousness with decentralization, at least all these old money people, thats why they have been waiting for something like the Gemini exchange.
twiifm

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:11:14 PM

So he wants Skynet?  Grin
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:26:42 PM

The collapse of the Ruble amounted to a surprise invasion and we see the similar damage to the Chinese yen as further attacks. Now Russia is fighting back by manipulating their gas lines and hoarding gold. We just recently saw the Swiss reverse  currency collapse... I won't pretend to know why that is exactly, but it is unprecedented.

Russia does not take bigger part in WW3.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: