Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll let the community decides (KeyserSozeMC)  (Read 750 times)
pockie (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

Earlier , i checked out the
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884893

which is KINGDOM coin thread

I respected keyser personally before this incident happends but im pretty much againts that someone spending ICO money for alcohol and still running around with green trust

evidence here
I am willing to hand over the entire project to someone who'll be able to run such a project.

Will you hang them the rest of the ICO too?

Hi,

I am the one who asked for the takeover and i have also asked,  with the community agreement of course for the remaining ICO.

I am part of the ErmisCoin team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822443.new#new , Our team went public and have nothing to hide . We could make KING one of our revenue generating assets and have both coins working conjointly.

My website is Coin-Network.com and i can find others who would be interested in working on altcoinkingdom.

I asked Keyser for The ICO funds along with the project and his answer was no, he is keeping the ICO for himself and have no intention of giving it back.

This is the most ridiculous situation i've seen in the last couple of weeks.
You were focused on 2 words "ICO MONEY". I told you, I'll hand you the entire project, including website and forum and github link.
But you kept asking for BTC.

Once again, if an escrow or an exchange want to hold the funds go for it! I told you put up a buy wall with the rest of the funds and let people minimise their losses, stop trying to turn this whole thing around all you care about is running away with the ICO.

THIS IS NOT YOUR MONEY, THIS IS THE INVESTORS MONEY. SO YES IF YOU HAND ON THE PROJECT YOU HAND ON THE ICO ALONG WITH IT. THE ICO WHICH CAN BE USED TO GET THE PROJECT STARTED. FINDS WRITERS AT 20$ AN ARTICLE, STARTING 2 ARTICLES PER DAY FOR A MONTH TO GET THINGS STARTED. YOU PREFER THE EASY OPTION WHICH IS RUNNING AWAY WITH THE FUNDS.

Gosh you don't even try to turn that into me wanting a few btcs to run this project. This btcs are the investors money NOT YOURS.

and this

If he have any honesty he would give away the project including the ICO BTC. Don't understand me wrong man. I don't wan't my money back. I can handle easy this little loss. I've made enough on shitcoins.
There's no ICO BTC. I spent all money on alcohol.
Happy?

I'm an alcoholic.

another evidence

Man this is shocking!  What I can't believe is the notion of closing this down and walking away with the ICO funds man, doesn't at all seem like the honest person I thought you were man!  These funds were to be put to the growth and marketing of the coin and project and I have to agree it is WRONG.......VERY wrong to keep those funds!!  How do you just start a coin, run an ICO then do nothing with it and quit 3 weeks later having put NONE of the investors funds into the project, then think it is the "right thing to do" to offer to hand off the "ENTIRE" project without the funds that OTHER people invested to help this project go somewhere?

In your plans, you saw you needed funds to get things going so decided to run an ICO.......how the hell can you expect anyone to have a chance at doing what you yourself were trying to do without the funds MEANT to start this project?!  People did not give you their BTC for YOU.

Man, I am just shocked and disgusted at what is going down here!
There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:15:16 PM

too bad keyser lost the ICO funds, but yeah i agree with your point here

someone spending ICO money for alcohol and still running around with green trust

One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:05:48 PM

There is already a separate thread / scam accusation. Maybe you want to combine.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

too many "scam" accusations in this industry. why are you still here? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: