Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:10:53 PM

I am willing to hand over the entire project to someone who'll be able to run such a project.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:11:44 PM

I am willing to hand over the entire project to someone who'll be able to run such a project.

Will you hang them the rest of the ICO too?

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:12:23 PM

We're talking on skype and I gave you the answer there.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:12:47 PM

What a shame, this was your second coin correct? Anyway good luck with whatever you do in the future.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

We're talking on skype and I gave you the answer there.

We don't, maybe person with same nick name.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:16:56 PM

That's not me. I didn't create another @ThisWeeksCoin, I assume it's you, who posted this.

Regarding KING coin, I can't find any partners.

Hippie, I'll bid wherever I want, that's not your business. ICO KING coins are still sitting on the same address they were deposited when I first withdrew them.

I'm not capable of running a blog, where I can't find people who'll write for the blog. Most of people I found/asked, they ask $20+ for an article, up to 500 words.
Tried to find people with no writing experience, so I give them a chance to get on their feet through AK project, but they asked for money too. Which is totally understandable.

I gave that twitter account to a guy, who offered me a good amount of BTC. I don't know what's he doing or what is he going to do with it.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving crypto for some personal reasons. (Start your conspiracy theories.)

- Don't quote 1 year old posts and connect them with this project, you look silly. (MAX coin post)
- I realize I f**ked up with this project.

Wannabe trolls, start being smart again.

Peace out.

PS: I'll be involved with altcoins although. If I find any profitable coins I'll tweet them on my twitter, so you guys try and get some money.
That's the best I can do.

LMAO. Thats the most retarded shit I ever heard.

- running away with ICO money
- telling people you are to stupid for this project and you leave crypto
- and you really think someone trust you and will buy shitcoins on your calls that you bought cheap with the ICO money?

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:17:06 PM

Just letting you know. No one was involved in this project, except me and the person who created the coin.
Don't drag people in this, just because they wanted to help.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

That's not me. I didn't create another @ThisWeeksCoin, I assume it's you, who posted this.

Regarding KING coin, I can't find any partners.

Hippie, I'll bid wherever I want, that's not your business. ICO KING coins are still sitting on the same address they were deposited when I first withdrew them.

I'm not capable of running a blog, where I can't find people who'll write for the blog. Most of people I found/asked, they ask $20+ for an article, up to 500 words.
Tried to find people with no writing experience, so I give them a chance to get on their feet through AK project, but they asked for money too. Which is totally understandable.

I gave that twitter account to a guy, who offered me a good amount of BTC. I don't know what's he doing or what is he going to do with it.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving crypto for some personal reasons. (Start your conspiracy theories.)

- Don't quote 1 year old posts and connect them with this project, you look silly. (MAX coin post)
- I realize I f**ked up with this project.

Wannabe trolls, start being smart again.

Peace out.

PS: I'll be involved with altcoins although. If I find any profitable coins I'll tweet them on my twitter, so you guys try and get some money.
That's the best I can do.

LMAO. Thats the most retarded shit I ever heard.

- running away with ICO money
- telling people you are to stupid for this project and you leave crypto
- and you really think someone trust you and will buy shitcoins on your calls that you bought cheap with the ICO money?

There, gave you some entertainment, now you'll have something to talk about when you get grandkids.

Start the show. Keyser is out.

I apologize to everyone who had interests in this project.
Trolls, get a life.

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:20:22 PM

All I would like to know is how can Keyser have a trust of 5  Huh
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:20:30 PM

Just letting you know. No one was involved in this project, except me and the person who created the coin.

This is a very nice project, why you giving up so soon? I was busy as my Son came from the U.K but I could probably help write some nice articles for you and any bounty you would give me I would donate to QBK. I could do 3-4 articles a week for your blog on crypto related projects..If you still think this could help your project off the ground we could chat from Thursday once I am back from break.I wouldn't gve up so soon. Just my 2 cent.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
thisisascam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:20:36 PM

life is a bitch dont invest in coins instead buy bitcoin and trade
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:21:53 PM

All I would like to know is how can Keyser have a trust of 5  Huh
Because Keyser never f**ked over anyone, ever. I respected everyone as they were respecting me.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:24:18 PM

life is a bitch dont invest in coins instead buy bitcoin and trade

even btc is a bit volatile now it's all so hard at present. Kiss  Cry

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:24:56 PM

This is a very nice project, why you giving up so soon? I was busy as my Son came from the U.K but I could probably help write some nice articles for you and any bounty you would give me I would donate to QBK. I could do 3-4 articles a week for your blog on crypto related projects..If you still think this could help your project off the ground we could chat from Thursday once I am back from break.I wouldn't gve up so soon. Just my 2 cent.
It's not about that Ellie. It's about people who're involved in cryptos.
Most of them are immature kids looking to get rich overnight.

I wish I could show you what kind of PMs I was getting here from a group of people, who want KING project dead for some reason.
Just not willing to waste my time anymore and I'm moving away from crypto. I found a real job which pays BILLS.
Most of those trolls don't even own a bicycle and they're threatening me on the internet, lol. Get a life.

I didn't expect this would end like this, I was really hyped with the entire project, I was investing a lot of time in AK/KING.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:26:17 PM

Hi,

I am the one who asked for the takeover and i have also asked,  with the community agreement of course for the remaining ICO.

I am part of the ErmisCoin team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822443.new#new , Our team went public and have nothing to hide . We could make KING one of our revenue generating assets and have both coins working conjointly.

My website is Coin-Network.com and i can find others who would be interested in working on altcoinkingdom.

I asked Keyser for The ICO funds along with the project and his answer was no, he is keeping the ICO for himself and have no intention of giving it back.

This is the most ridiculous situation i've seen in the last couple of weeks.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:27:22 PM

I wish I could show you what kind of PMs I was getting here from a group of people, who want KING project dead for some reason.
Just not willing to waste my time anymore and I'm moving away from crypto. I found a real job which pays BILLS.
Most of those trolls don't even own a bicycle and they're threatening me on the internet, lol. Get a life.

I didn't expect this would end like this, I was really hyped with the entire project, I was investing a lot of time in AK/KING.

Just like I told you on skype what ever happened to you is understandable, but stealing people's money is incredibly selfish.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Safty

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:28:32 PM

Keyser and drama always go hand in hand... since Coinye days.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:28:56 PM

Hi,

I am the one who asked for the takeover and i have also asked,  with the community agreement of course for the remaining ICO.

I am part of the ErmisCoin team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822443.new#new , Our team went public and have nothing to hide . We could make KING one of our revenue generating assets and have both coins working conjointly.

My website is Coin-Network.com and i can find others who would be interested in working on altcoinkingdom.

I asked Keyser for The ICO funds along with the project and his answer was no, he is keeping the ICO for himself and have no intention of giving it back.

This is the most ridiculous situation i've seen in the last couple of weeks.
You were focused on 2 words "ICO MONEY". I told you, I'll hand you the entire project, including website and forum and github link.
But you kept asking for BTC.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

I know how you feel Bro..we had the same shit over at QBK but you know me I am a girl but am growing some balls and will not give up until I die. We got fudded, abused, pumped and dumped and scammed and on top of that paid btc for no tech delivered lol and still, I am fighting and breathing and will NOT rest until I see my QBK baby to glory. Sometimes you mustn't give up..I wanted so many times to fold my hands and walk away and for months since the inception of QBK haven't taken a wage home but I know if I keep going I will break through and QBK will survive and THRIVE.  I would say don't give up and just make a list of what you need and try to find the peeps that can help. I had peeps say terrible things about my person and my coin that drove me to tears and even my Husband was very worried because it affected my health. Having taken 2 weeks off now to be with my Son has rejuvenated me and making me feel stronger to help my coin grow nicely. Don't give up otherwise Crypto will be a sadder place.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:34:16 PM

If he have any honesty he would give away the project including the ICO BTC. Don't understand me wrong man. I don't wan't my money back. I can handle easy this little loss. I've made enough on shitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: