Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KeyserSozeMC scammer  (Read 3365 times)
StonerStanley (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:06:55 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 10:19:04 AM by StonerStanley

Be careful guys, KeyserSozeMC scam everybody with his "good" reputation and his coin named "Kingdom coin"

I advise you to read his history and to see what he did with the ICO from investors:

I'm not going to try to get this in my favor, but I've been drinking since my early teenage years.
Lots of alcohol per day. It's an addiction and I know it.

There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol.

All the scammers and projects you have called out on this forum and now YOU are the fucking scammer and thief!  You deserve to be jailed for this shit man, you are stealing people's money by taking this action........NO QUESTION!  The person you have previously portrayed and the actions you are now taking, makes you the biggest douche in crypto as far as I am concerned.

Like I said if the law doesn't catch up with you Karma DEFINITELY will my man.  You CLEARLY stated what investors funds will be used for "on page one" you referred me too, what you are doing is not only HIGHLY illegal but as immoral an unethical as it could be!!

I can't believe I actually liked and respected you.  I hope you really do have a problem with alcohol.....a most wonderful disease sure to FUCK YOUR LIFE UP:-)
I respect you and I deserve to be called whatever you want.
I'm sorry.

So, see the true face of this guy, it's a scammer.

Also i advise you to sell all your kingdom coin, you will see why.

PS: i didn't invest anything in this coin, i'm not here for crying Wink but i think everybody is equal, and this guy deserve the same treatment than other scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:17:09 PM

Rarely is there an ico/ipo that isnt started by a scammer. I don't believe much on the internet anymore. The guy probably isn't even an alcoholic.

He should give the coin away.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:23:06 PM

Really it is a big DUH.

The dude ran ThisWeeksCoin, that should have been enough for people to know he had no vision beyond taking the ICO funds.

What is truly amazing is people are still willing to believe his bullshit about extenuating circumstances or some chance that the coin might be worthwhile.

Oh well.  A fool and his money...
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:23:45 PM

dude isnt an alcoholic, Just another pathetic lowlife.  There will be another tomorrow. . .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:45:15 PM

hippietech looking for attention again. wow

You picked the best quotes to turn them out in you favor so you can talk bs, amazing.

dude isnt an alcoholic, Just another pathetic lowlife.  There will be another tomorrow. . .
I assume you have a internet psychology phd.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:15:35 PM

His coin was pathetic from the start, his blogs/sites its all fkn pathetic, dude cant code for shit probably

This guy is an ordinary thief, does an ipo, lies about what happens to the funds and then tries to pass his shitcoin on to another group while keeping all the funds.
Just never read/mine/trust anything that has to do with "thisweekscoins" or keysersoze. he is a huge asshole who is out to hurt and scam people out of their hard earned money.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:22:38 PM

His coin was pathetic from the start, his blogs/sites its all fkn pathetic, dude cant code for shit probably

This guy is an ordinary thief, does an ipo, lies about what happens to the funds and then tries to pass his shitcoin on to another group while keeping all the funds.
Just never read/mine/trust anything that has to do with "thisweekscoins" or keysersoze. he is a huge asshole who is out to hurt and scam people out of their hard earned money.

And there must be a reason you have 34 activity on this forum.

I'll keep feeding wannabe trolls on this topic. Please go on.
I'm entertained.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

I'm entertained.

Look at the fucking OP, he as the same activity as his posts... This shit pisses me off. I hate activity farmers that simply make accounts to sell.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:28:41 PM

I'm entertained.

Look at the fucking OP, he as the same activity as his posts... This shit pisses me off. I hate activity farmers that simply make accounts to sell.
He's just a sock puppet, not a farmer. He can't post bs with his account so he doesn't look like a little girl.

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

I'm entertained.

That you dare to say shit like that when you scammed people out of / ran with 20 btc is beyond me...I hope some (official) action will be taken against you...

edit: and  who cares who's a sock...its about you stealing 20btc innit? lets focus on that, that seems a little more important...=S
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:18:57 PM

I noticed Keyser on many other threads and hyping coins.

Pitty he could not look at his own coin  Huh
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:21:05 PM

I'm entertained.

That you dare to say shit like that when you scammed people out of / ran with 20 btc is beyond me...I hope some (official) action will be taken against you...

edit: and  who cares who's a sock...its about you stealing 20btc innit? lets focus on that, that seems a little more important...=S
Instead of saying "scammed, scammed, scammed", go through the thread and see what's going on.
You people make no sense sometime.

Read first paragraph on KING OP.

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:40:13 PM

The bottom line is that traders who bought into ico lost all their btc
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

I've left a negative feedback to him , when all will be resolved I will very glad to remove it. However this forum is awesome , every day a new story ... a new scam.

I'm really disappointed  a sr. member ( almost hero) doing this , what the hell is going here ?
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:49:13 AM

more and more scammers this days here Sad

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:57:28 AM

Didn't read through all of the thread but how much BTC did he allegedly spend on alcohol? How much BTC was raised from his coin's ICO? Very disappointed to say the least, this is why I generally avoid investing in altcoins.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:31:00 PM

more and more scammers this days here Sad

MANY so called reported  scams are just misunderstandings. I think there are too many kinds on this forum,

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:07:54 PM

Even green trust is a scammer.
so how & who we must trust now ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
b-stock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:18:53 PM

I've left a negative feedback to him , when all will be resolved I will very glad to remove it. However this forum is awesome , every day a new story ... a new scam.

I'm really disappointed  a sr. member ( almost hero) doing this , what the hell is going here ?

money is the root of all evil...crypto is going this way unfortunatelly...
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:37:19 PM

how old are you OP?Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: