Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:39:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: betting site script  (Read 3832 times)
saadat6868 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:28:31 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 09:43:25 AM by saadat6868

Hi:)

I have a betting site script that want to sell it. I cost 900$ for this script and want to sell it for just 35$ because i need money. Note the price of this script is very higher than 35$

features:
:: programmed with php - framework MVC
:: Content management
:: Users management
:: Payment management
:: Bets management
:: bonus system
:: User bets history
:: User deposit and wiyhdraw history
:: hot bets options
:: categories options
:: automate closing bets
:: deposit and withdraw options ( without payment gateways )
:: deposit  funds to user account from admin panel
:: withdraw funds of user account from admin panel
:: display last payouts in home page
:: support and contact us page
:: easy registration page
:: and ...

type of events:
Match Result
Double Chance
Handicap
Asian Handicap
Total Goals

Adding events and odds are not automate
This script doesn't have any payment gateway

Demo:
http://win.iranbm.com/

administration panel:
http://win.iranbm.com/admincp

user: Contact me via email for admin access
pass: Contact me via email for admin access

Script requirements:

// SUPER privilege
// PDO_mysql ( not just PDO )
// Script does not work in PHP 5.6 or above and maybe 5.5 & 5.4 ( best version is 5.3 )

Script write in PHP (framework MVC)

Price: 35 USD

I accept Perfect Money, webmoney and bitcoin
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:32:34 PM

Do you accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josef2000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:43:57 PM

Do you accept escrow?
So do not Btc? I want an escrow, middleman, not paypal
Why post on btc forum?!

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:50:26 PM

sorry I can not accept escrow
but if you are Serious in buying I can open a bitcoin account
josef2000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:06:13 PM

no escrow, SCAMMER! Dont buy

PM:
you can send 25 usd first and I send you script sours without database and after paying 60 usd I send database to you Smiley
No thanks:)

bittyfree

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:08:03 PM

no escrow, SCAMMER! Dont buy

PM:
you can send 25 usd first and I send you script sours without database and after paying 60 usd I send database to you Smiley
No thanks:)
Indeed:
CAUTION WHILE BUYING!

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:27:21 PM

why scammer? because i don't accept escrow ? Huh Huh Huh

if you cant trust me you can pay 30 usd first and I send script without database and after pay 60 usd I send database

you can see my script source in my desktop with teamviewer too

i can't do more for trusting Smiley
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

if you cant trust me you can pay 30 usd first and I send script without database and after pay 60 usd I send database

you can source it from any nulled script as well, no escrow no sales. simple as that.

typical scammer actions :

refuse to use an escrow
always ask for half or less in advance, in this case, most of the time they run away after the deposit.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:45:43 PM

Why even post here if you're not going to accept BTC? And can you prove you own resell/rights to the script and that it is not just a nulled copy found somewhere else on the internet?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:53:50 AM

Cuz u newbie no trust feedback, we can not trust you
$30 not much but it still our $
fireneo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:55:56 AM

i dont think its a good idea to buy this...  Cheesy
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:11:06 AM

it is not nulled and anyone can understand when seeing demo of site and admin panel Smiley

I accept bitcoin and it isn't problem

I want sell it just to 2 person - one copy is Sold today in other forum and remain just 1 copy

a serious buyer that know actual value of this script do risk and trust me Wink

however if someone can't trust me just need close the topic  Roll Eyes
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:16:43 AM

it is not nulled and anyone can understand when seeing demo of site and admin panel Smiley

I want sell it just to 2 person - one copy is Sold today in other forum and remain just 1 copy

No matter if you accept bitcoin if you don't use escrow it will leave a big risk to the buyer. There is a big chance you will not deliver the script unless you send first.

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:19:17 AM

I never use escrow and dont know what is it and how it works

but if I send my script and you don't release my money what i can to do ?
cyrusb

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:21:45 AM

however if someone can't trust me just need close the topic  Roll Eyes

It looks like you are a newbie to bitcoin. Does the betting site accept bitcoin as payment?

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:23:22 AM

I never use escrow and dont know what is it and how it works

but if I send my script and you don't resales my money what i can to do ?

The point of using escrow is to have a trusted member of the community, preferrably one from the current escrow list to handle the funds. Once the buyer is happy with the purchase, he will inform the escrow to release funds to you (the seller). If for any reason there is an escrow dispute from either side, well, you guys will have to find a way to resolve it. But this way, the seller is protected and the buyer as well. Nobody here is going to send you any money first considering how you're brand new to the community.

If you're afraid of buyers not releasing escrowed funds then just be careful of who you decide to do business with. Avoid selling to newbies/brand new accounts or those who have a scam accusation report or negative rep. Just because you don't know how it works or scared that you won't get your funds is not good enough of a reason to not use escrow.

Escrow list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Some escrow providers I've used in the past were monbux, bitpop, devthedev, and Maidak

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:33:45 AM

however if someone can't trust me just need close the topic  Roll Eyes

It looks like you are a newbie to bitcoin. Does the betting accept bitcoin as payment?

this script don't have payment gateway and buyer must write gateway for it

-------

one person want teamviwer account that check script if he don't buy it I think to escrow service  Smiley
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:49:27 AM

It looks like you are a newbie to bitcoin. Does the betting accept bitcoin as payment?

-------

one person want teamviwer account that check script if he don't buy it I think to escrow service  Smiley

So basically the betting site is not ready and you cannot help if there is something wrong with the script? You are not the programmer and you are just reselling the script? Am I right?

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:54:23 AM

-------

one person want teamviwer account that check script if he don't buy it I think to escrow service  Smiley

So basically the betting site is not ready and you cannot help if there is something wrong with the script? Because you are not the programmer.

I said it is not complete and need some editing for example payment gateway and automate adding event option

If it was complete the price was 3000$ not 90$
However price of this script is higher than 90$. I cost 900$ for buy source and programing

Yes Im not programmer i buy a source for 100$ and get to programmer that complete it

if I don't need money I never sell it
sportbetpw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:46:19 PM

for receive admin demo:
sportbetpw@gmail.com

http://betscript.ga

Auto adding sports matches include soccer,basketball, baseball, hockey, handball, volleyball, futsal and ...
Auto adding result and save form result
Safe User login and sessions
advertise part
Auto sport news feed
world countries soccer leagues live update
custome pages include rules, help ...
custom register, forget password forms
games odds with more option
Source is php, mysql and open for easy edit
with all countries flag and games
and...

We are support you for a year free
Setup free
Template is free

Price is just $1850
We accept perfectmoney, webmoney, bitcoin and ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: