Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner Class Action Lawsuit  (Read 1251 times)
moonpie (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:58:27 PM

Is it time for Mini Titan Batch 2 customers to consider forming a class action lawsuit against KnCMiner? Batch 1 finished shipping last year. We are well beyond the advertised time frame for delivery of batch 2. Has KnCMiner engaged in deceptive advertising? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:59:06 PM

No need for a new thread. Use their main official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.0

Luuzer

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

Since KNC is a bunch of scammers I need to join them too. They are getting worse then BFL ever was.

Tnx for link
moonpie (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:05:29 AM

No need for a new thread. Use their main official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.0

Posting in the other thread would be like sticking a needle in a haystack. Wink  We need more immediate resolution, either by KnC delivering the goods or remedy under Swedish law.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:09:28 AM

Posting in the other thread would be like sticking a needle in a haystack. Wink  We need more immediate resolution, either by KnC delivering the goods or remedy under Swedish law.

agree, we cant let anymore people who took bunch of btc then just keep roaming around, cashing them out to fiat , hurting the value of btc
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:19:56 AM

got on the kncminerclassaction.com page...but it won't show anything on the fill out the online form either in IE or Firefox? hard to register on the site and be
directed to th online form and viola ....no online form of any kind that i can see Huh

wanted some more info .specifically ....can KNC appeal this out for years and we are stuck with large $$$ if they win..thus the part I read besides
the 1.5K security deposit ..the part about ...swedish courts may require you to post a bond?...hardly would want to pay thousands of more $$$ because
knc has a million buck law firm and then again if they win ..they likely could counter sue for damages on such a win...want to see how far the rabbit hole this
could go on a worse case scenario....

seems a bit of risk...in that if the class action loses I would suspect big bucks law firm to represent KNC ...so kinda fishing around seeing how this

all shakes togther for how much a person could end up paying KNC if they should just appeal this till the money runs out for lawyers and/or the were to 'gasp' WIN

the fact I'm having so much trouble even with the general question of how this may play out ..is disconcerting ...

again this will be my 3rd time trying to contact the law firm in Atlanta about this ...no replies to email on my first 2 attempts...just saw the revised
site for the merged (3)lawsuits....figured i'd try again to at least get some info

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
sergio

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 09:04:21 AM

got on the kncminerclassaction.com page...but it won't show anything on the fill out the online form either in IE or Firefox? hard to register on the site and be
directed to th online form and viola ....no online form of any kind that i can see Huh

wanted some more info .specifically ....can KNC appeal this out for years and we are stuck with large $$$ if they win..thus the part I read besides
the 1.5K security deposit ..the part about ...swedish courts may require you to post a bond?...hardly would want to pay thousands of more $$$ because
knc has a million buck law firm and then again if they win ..they likely could counter sue for damages on such a win...want to see how far the rabbit hole this
could go on a worse case scenario....

seems a bit of risk...in that if the class action loses I would suspect big bucks law firm to represent KNC ...so kinda fishing around seeing how this

all shakes togther for how much a person could end up paying KNC if they should just appeal this till the money runs out for lawyers and/or the were to 'gasp' WIN

the fact I'm having so much trouble even with the general question of how this may play out ..is disconcerting ...

again this will be my 3rd time trying to contact the law firm in Atlanta about this ...no replies to email on my first 2 attempts...just saw the revised
site for the merged (3)lawsuits....figured i'd try again to at least get some info

try this link
http://kncclassaction.com/
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:24:03 AM

Well...this may not have gone anyplace.....

Did the class action get resolved yet? If not is there a court date?

I mean did the law firms just take the $$$ and run?

just wondering (was not involved with this but watching)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: