Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Warning - Paul Revere  (Read 2401 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:28:59 PM

Also, what a badass name Jim Mountain is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:41:52 PM

The OP doesn't have a point, he's lashing out in what be believes is a similar manner to what I did right here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930649.0

The OP is being a vindictive child and is to be treated (and rated) as such. This is to serve as a warning to others, as well as a reminder of his own inadequacy.
I would not say that being a "child" is a reason to label them as a scammer. He has his right to make any claims that he wishes. If his claims are invalid then they will be ignored.

I do think he does have a point as paul revere's claims played no small part in the bashing of woodcollector.

OP's rating of me:

"Expects us to believe that Woodcolleter is a fraud after WC paid me $1,000 usd worth of bitcoin to protect his clients because he is such an honorable business person."

Yes, I expect people to believe WC is a fraud, EVEN THOUGH he paid you a thousand dollars to delete a post on this forum.

You realize that thousand dollars you accepted was taken under false pretenses from one of his victims, yes?
If the OP gave you a "bad" rating then no one will take it seriously. The OP is not on the default trust list so his claim is not going to affect you. Your claim/rating is going to be visible to everyone who looks at his profile by default. What you are doing by leaving him negative trust is to silence your critics

Yep thats it. Its like bringing a plumber and putting him on the stand in a court case and calling him an expert witness to testify to medical knowledge. This whole damn thing is a witch hunt, and i and the others are not standing for it anymore !!!

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:44:12 PM

The OP doesn't have a point, he's lashing out in what be believes is a similar manner to what I did right here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930649.0

The OP is being a vindictive child and is to be treated (and rated) as such. This is to serve as a warning to others, as well as a reminder of his own inadequacy.
I would not say that being a "child" is a reason to label them as a scammer. He has his right to make any claims that he wishes. If his claims are invalid then they will be ignored.

I do think he does have a point as paul revere's claims played no small part in the bashing of woodcollector.

OP's rating of me:

"Expects us to believe that Woodcolleter is a fraud after WC paid me $1,000 usd worth of bitcoin to protect his clients because he is such an honorable business person."

Yes, I expect people to believe WC is a fraud, EVEN THOUGH he paid you a thousand dollars to delete a post on this forum.

You realize that thousand dollars you accepted was taken under false pretenses from one of his victims, yes?
If the OP gave you a "bad" rating then no one will take it seriously. The OP is not on the default trust list so his claim is not going to affect you. Your claim/rating is going to be visible to everyone who looks at his profile by default. What you are doing by leaving him negative trust is to silence your critics

Yep thats it. Its like bringing a plumber and putting him on the stand in a court case and calling him an expert witness to testify to medical knowledge. This whole damn thing is a witch hunt, and i and the others are not standing for it anymore !!!

I am curious what that post was that was deleted.

I'll just ask the mods or admin to post it.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:54:49 PM

Terra hash is sock puppet for wood collector.

No reason to suspect otherwise.

TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:25:27 PM

Awwwww, does baby need his bottle?

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:52:11 PM

Awwwww, does baby need his bottle?

so you admit it then

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:24:05 AM

Hi guys, It seems i have been able to find the answer to all my other problems through Bitcoin and its community so here goes another attempt.

I am looking to have a laser engraver engineered that does not suffer from the "straight line" problem.

The straight line problem can be better understood by watching this video

Buying and off the shelf laser engraver means i could only engrave things that are round which have a perfectly straight line to write on, So something like a vase which has curves cannot be engraved as the laser is out of focus on any part of the vase that is not on the focus line.

I would be willing to offer a negotiable fee or bounty to anyone who could solve this engineering problem. You would not need to build the actual machine. Just provide engineering documents and a parts list so i could build it DIY style.

Thanks

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:47:44 PM

I don't know why these people do not resolve the issue by phone.... why do they have to post on a forum Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: