Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEZ 130% Ponzi +Lottery BTC DOGE XPY - ROUND #2 - Low min - shared wallets ok  (Read 5393 times)
Coinezs (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:46:35 PM

I'll fix the coutdown when I get home from work, and will provide the details and txid's etc for the lottery winners.

everyone is waiting.....

The live countdown timer has been disabled for now until I can find a better library to use, or write my own.

Lottery results seem to have not quite gone to plan, some coins got sent to doge and XPY but not all from the lottery pot, so i've moved the remainder to a holding pot, BTC didn't send at all because the incorrect amount it was going to send was under the min.

I'll update more once I have it, Worst case I'll redraw and send from my own coins.

From the results recorded in the database, the 2 winners I can see are doge DCw7WiWv394Z2BrKfGiRsfcaPNoNvgfPFn and paycoin PUaVoG1yEES3j5pnaFbJZdu2HnQTresHbB
This game orr last round ?

Last round.

UPDATE: Countdown timer should now work in different timezones.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:14:16 AM

Just woke up this morning, glad that I've been paid 0.26BTC

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

Last round.

Good going... I would like to see EAGS too on your website if you don't mind... We guys are promoting it a lot, and so, it will give a lot more exposure to the coin if it gets added to a good Ponzi where people are getting paid...

For your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914583.0 is its OP.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-EAGS is its Exchange.

Thanks in advance... Smiley

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:00:31 AM

Last round.

Good going... I would like to see EAGS too on your website if you don't mind... We guys are promoting it a lot, and so, it will give a lot more exposure to the coin if it gets added to a good Ponzi where people are getting paid...

For your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914583.0 is its OP.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-EAGS is its Exchange.

Thanks in advance... Smiley

Sure if you can get us some kind of indication that it'll be used, then i'm more than happy to add it.  Either more messages from your users here or on twitter.
Hades.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:19:58 AM

Why is your site down??
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:35:38 AM

have to say i've played a few of these ponzi's (idiot i know) but this and ponziround are the only ones to have paid me (twice actually) so no scam yet

its still a scam even if its paying.
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:51:21 AM

Why is your site down??

It's already back, was installing new wallets
resya

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:25:18 PM

I'll fix the coutdown when I get home from work, and will provide the details and txid's etc for the lottery winners.

everyone is waiting.....

The live countdown timer has been disabled for now until I can find a better library to use, or write my own.

Lottery results seem to have not quite gone to plan, some coins got sent to doge and XPY but not all from the lottery pot, so i've moved the remainder to a holding pot, BTC didn't send at all because the incorrect amount it was going to send was under the min.

I'll update more once I have it, Worst case I'll redraw and send from my own coins.

From the results recorded in the database, the 2 winners I can see are doge DCw7WiWv394Z2BrKfGiRsfcaPNoNvgfPFn and paycoin PUaVoG1yEES3j5pnaFbJZdu2HnQTresHbB

Last round.

No, your site timer isn't working in different timezones. Just change your computer's clock and see yourself

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
resya

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:45:25 PM

You need to use either getTimezoneOffset() method or Date.UTC function in javascript....

Geez.. this is so easy, but why can't you resolve it ? I start to doubt that you have some skills in programming

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Hades.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:24:13 AM

get this shit moving!
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:35:02 AM

You need to use either getTimezoneOffset() method or Date.UTC function in javascript....

Geez.. this is so easy, but why can't you resolve it ? I start to doubt that you have some skills in programming

ponzi makers without programming ability?

I would be surprised if was the opposite
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:45:07 AM

another non paying scam Cheesy

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:49:44 AM

everyone is waiting.....

Last round.

No, your site timer isn't working in different timezones. Just change your computer's clock and see yourself

Wow so clever, but totally wrong, changing time would of course make it wrong because your time is then wrong, you have to change timezones, that is confirmed as working but people in other time zones as well as by changing my own time zone.

Wrong, it needed a lot more than that as javascript doesn't have a proper system to do simple UTC and it has been fixed and confirmed.  as above you are testing it wrong.

another non paying scam Cheesy

It's only none paying because people aren't playing....  And that I cannot control.
Hades.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:55:58 AM

yea you can get it moving op put in some btc!!
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:10:50 AM

yea you can get it moving op put in some btc!!

If I was going to do that, i'd do that with one of the other coins.

I've now injected the rollover amount from the previous round into this round.
Hades.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:34:40 AM

ok  Huh why is that?

That is how it tracks you as a player and knows where to send the funds back to.  Remeber shared wallets come from random addresses owned by the shared service, thats why on other sites you never get your money back when you send from a shared service.
so is this all automatic payouts says   Deposited   0.66021876  Paid out   0.39 ??

That is correct, because its working on the next payment still
how long does it take to work on one payment?
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:51:12 AM

ok  Huh why is that?

That is how it tracks you as a player and knows where to send the funds back to.  Remeber shared wallets come from random addresses owned by the shared service, thats why on other sites you never get your money back when you send from a shared service.
so is this all automatic payouts says   Deposited   0.66021876  Paid out   0.39 ??

There's no fixed time frame, it depends on next investor after your deposit, for example, the first investor in this round was paid within 5 minutes after his deposit, but the second investor took hours to get his payment because of less deposited amount after his

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:15:24 AM

ok  Huh why is that?

That is how it tracks you as a player and knows where to send the funds back to.  Remeber shared wallets come from random addresses owned by the shared service, thats why on other sites you never get your money back when you send from a shared service.
so is this all automatic payouts says   Deposited   0.66021876  Paid out   0.39 ??

There's no fixed time frame, it depends on next investor after your deposit, for example, the first investor in this round was paid within 5 minutes after his deposit, but the second investor took hours to get his payment because of less deposited amount after his

Thats correct, I think I'm going to upgrade the server and start adding lots of newer coins to bring in new members.  Been asked by Dopecoin and EAGS already to add.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:21:10 AM

Thats correct, I think I'm going to upgrade the server and start adding lots of newer coins to bring in new members.  Been asked by Dopecoin and EAGS already to add.

Thanks a lot for considering EAGS, am happy to see there's still a chance, a hope of EAGS being added at your site... Thanks again... Wink

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:02:39 PM

OK, with round 2 ending I've decided to make some changes, I'm going to add a lot of new coins from active communities but this means I need to change the server, so to do that I'm going to stop the system from starting a new round at the end of this round while I move everything.

If you have any suggestions of coins you want to see added please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: