Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you vaccinated?
Yes, i'm 100% uptodate
Yes, but i dont go for the flue shoot every year
No

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you vaccinated?  (Read 3503 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2012, 11:49:40 PM

Lets disuse the not so hot topic of vaccination

So tell me what do you think about vaccination, do you trust them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:51:58 PM

Missing Captain Trips option.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
sauc1er

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:52:42 PM

Of course I am vaccinated against all commom diseases and also get vaccinates when doing trips to foreign countries. Everything else is stupid and advocating against vaccination is just ignorant and dangerous. If you want to put the tinfoil hat on, do it, but please shut up   Tongue
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2012, 11:59:23 PM

http://www.naturalnews.com/031616_vaccines_Japan.html

is this a load of BS? are they making it all up?

or is it pointing out some real dangers of vaccines

Of course I am vaccinated against all commom diseases and also get vaccinates when doing trips to foreign countries. Everything else is stupid and advocating against vaccination is just ignorant and dangerous. If you want to put the tinfoil hat on, do it, but please shut up   Tongue
This Is a tinfoil hat thread, if you want no part in it, click somewhere else

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:04:36 AM

Adults choosing not to vaccinate themselves is stupid but fine, adults choosing not to vaccinate their children is neglect - pure and simple.

I consider it a parental duty to look after one's children using all means at your disposal - modern medical science has given us the ability to prevent a whole pile of diseases that could otherwise be deadly and it's often very very simple to take advantage of such treatment.

It's forgivable to not vaccinate where you don't know better (despite all the public education on the subject), or where you have been deceived by bad science or where you lack the resources and it's literally a choice between food and drink or medical care........ but at least for anyone reading this i'm betting you have the ability to read up on the subject and that you have the financial resources.

There is perhaps a bit of paranoia involved with vaccines as many governments make it mandatory, and in this community in particular that won't sit well. I would say that government mandate does not transform a good idea into a bad idea - vaccinating your kids is still a duty even if the government mandates it, and vaccinating yourself is still a damn good idea.
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:05:39 AM

http://www.naturalnews.com/031616_vaccines_Japan.html

is this a load of BS? are they making it all up?

or is it pointing out some real dangers of vaccines

This Is a tinfoil hat thread, if you want no part in it, click somewhere else

Why did you ask "are you vaccinated?" only to complain when people answer "yes".
Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:08:15 AM

Even if you dont believe in all the craziness people spout, do you own research.

Read up on the ingredients of these vaccines, and the effects of those additives. Of course i know the response ill get from most of you, if pharmaceutical companies & the FDA say its safe, then it must be, its not like their trying to make billions off selling their drugs... (or are they?). Hell, its not like anything coming out of the mouths of federal organizations will hold any weight, with teh cesspool of corruption that its come to over the years.

GlaxoSmithKline anyone?

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:21:53 AM

Even if you dont believe in all the craziness people spout, do you own research.

Read up on the ingredients of these vaccines, and the effects of those additives. Of course i know the response ill get from most of you, if pharmaceutical companies & the FDA say its safe, then it must be, its not like their trying to make billions off selling their drugs... (or are they?). Hell, its not like anything coming out of the mouths of federal organizations will hold any weight, with teh cesspool of corruption that its come to over the years.

GlaxoSmithKline anyone?

If science says it's safe then it probably is, if the FDA says it's dangerous then it probably is, if the FDA says it's safe then double check with the science.
sauc1er

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:24:49 AM

I am a little biased as I study pharmacy, I have to admit, but given this I also know what I am talking about. It is true, that some ingredients (preservants or adjuvantia) are highly toxic BUT they are only added in ridicolously low concentrations. I would happily drink even a litre of such a solution right in front of you Smiley
While adults may choose not to get vaccinated, they still should. Vaccination is only effective if a certain mass of the population is vaccinated, otherwise it does not make sense. It is good, that most choose to do it and hopefully it will stay this way.
Snapman

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:27:44 AM

If science says it's safe then it probably is, if the FDA says it's dangerous then it probably is, if the FDA says it's safe then double check with the science.

The FDA is the giant joke..... Each week i see a NEW commercial for a recalled prescription drug that was deemed SAFE & approved by the FDA. You do know that lab results are tampered with on a daily basis in these labs, it never matters whether the drug is a cure all with 0 side effects, or rat poison with a 95% kill ratio; it all depends on the manufacture and how much money they can put behind their new drug. (For lobbying, paying off doctors, bullshiting results, the works...)

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:32:32 AM

I am a little biased as I study pharmacy, I have to admit, but given this I also know what I am talking about. It is true, that some ingredients (preservants or adjuvantia) are highly toxic BUT they are only added in ridicolously low concentrations. I would happily drink even a litre of such a solution right in front of you Smiley
While adults may choose not to get vaccinated, they still should. Vaccination is only effective if a certain mass of the population is vaccinated, otherwise it does not make sense. It is good, that most choose to do it and hopefully it will stay this way.

While this helps protect the unvaccinated, i'm wondering - if I choose to vaccinate but everyone else around me chooses not to, am I in danger?
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:33:21 AM

The FDA is the giant joke..... Each week i see a NEW commercial for a recalled prescription drug that was deemed SAFE & approved by the FDA. You do know that lab results are tampered with on a daily basis in these labs, it never matters whether the drug is a cure all with 0 side effects, or rat poison with a 95% kill ratio; it all depends on the manufacture and how much money they can put behind their new drug. (For lobbying, paying off doctors, bullshiting results, the works...)

Hence why I said double check if the FDA claims it safe - if they claim it to be dangerous then they're probably right though.
Snapman

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:33:43 AM

Thats another bullshit excuse i see from people trying to force it on others... "If you dont get your kid vaccinated, your going to infect mine!!!"... Hey dummy, if your kid got the vaccine, isnt he supposed to be protected anyway?

If somebody responds to this, please give me a legit straight answer, not some cookie cutter bullshit you heard on from some Dr Drew Dipshit; which also recieved a $25000 check to help push a drug on his show from who else but big pharma.

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:35:11 AM

Thats another bullshit excuse i see from people trying to force it on others... "If you dont get your kid vaccinated, your going to infect mine!!!"... Hey dummy, if your kid got the vaccine, isnt he supposed to be protected anyway?

I have to admit, although I support vaccination this one confuses me
sauc1er

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:36:53 AM

While this helps protect the unvaccinated, i'm wondering - if I choose to vaccinate but everyone else around me chooses not to, am I in danger?

No, at least not in immediate danger. You are still immune to the disease you are vaccinated against. But if everyone around you is not vaccinated, the strain mutates faster, probably resulting in a variant your vaccination does not provide immunisation against but don't quote me on that as I am no virologist Smiley
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:38:18 AM

Some of the best advice on the subject I've read yet.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Snapman

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:39:25 AM

No, at least not in immediate danger. You are still immune to the disease you are vaccinated against. But if everyone around you is not vaccinated, the strain mutates faster, probably resulting in a variant your vaccination does not provide immunisation against but don't quote me on that as I am no virologist Smiley

AND HERE WE ARE, OUR FIRST COOKIE CUTTER BULLSHIT ANSWER.

Atleast he admitted, hes not sure. You wont get that from the assholes on tv that act like they know what their talking about. Its like when they ask a volley ball player what route the united states should take on its foreign policy matters.... its like wtf, are you serious...

sauc1er

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:45:15 AM

AND HERE WE ARE, OUR FIRST COOKIE CUTTER BULLSHIT ANSWER.

Atleast he admitted, hes not sure. You wont get that from the assholes on tv that act like they know what their talking about. Its like when they ask a volley ball player what route the united states should take on its foreign policy matters.... its like wtf, are you serious...

What exactely is your problem with my post? Do you think it is impossible that a mutated variant MAY infect a vaccinated person? Vaccines do not cover all variants of a given disease (this is why you need to get a new flu shot every year)
Snapman

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 12:49:46 AM

First off, i know its not impossible for a virus to mutate. My problem with your answer is that its nearly word for word off the script handed to any MSM news outlet.

When it comes to the public, we're not exactly the brightest of the bunch, and we take the first word we hear & see on the subject as if it was from god himself. Such as when new outlets release information about an individual being a killer (posted on front page), but later is proven to be innocent. Now, in the eyes of the public, that man is still a murdering piece of shit, as the news if any repost is ever done, ends up on page 7.

The same rules apply to all this vaccine shit, and the news spouting out that we will all die if we dont lie up like sheep and take that shot to keep us safe. (im reffering to these new age vaccine scares theyve attempted) As history plays on, we're finding out more and more that this vaccine shit is no-good, yet what we've already heard has burned into our minds as the one and only "truth"

sauc1er

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:53:01 AM

My problem with your answer is that its nearly word for word off the script handed to any MSM news outlet.

Well, thats the prevailing academical doctrine. You may dispute that, but please support your argument with some evidence
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: