Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nubbins is using a witch hunt to try and iliminate his competition - THE FACTS  (Read 4313 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

I still want to see proof that you were actually bribed. Can you post a screenshot of a PM of WC offering this bribe? Can you post a txid of the transaction that he sent you?

Why would i have to post a screen shot. He didnt hide it, he was paying me to keep a secret, not keeping secret he paid me to remove my post.

Start here and read down. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900656.msg9978848#msg9978848
I was not aware of that post.

I would have to say this is a very strange case. I also think this forum has way too much drama and this is contributing to this problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:53:31 PM

Unfortunately, the drama comes into play when knowledgeable people spot an obvious rotten fish stink, and rubes don't listen to what they're told. About thirty pages of fucking bullshit so far, trying to wipe one single shit smear out of this forum so that honest people can do business.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:05:19 PM

Unfortunately, the drama comes into play when knowledgeable people spot an obvious rotten fish stink, and rubes don't listen to what they're told. About thirty pages of fucking bullshit so far, trying to wipe one single shit smear out of this forum so that honest people can do business.
Well I dont understand why you left negative feedback on terrahasher. He was paid several weeks before this accusacation came to light. I can't say with certainty but I would say the information he is withholding probably relates to WC's real life identity.

The rating he left you *may* have some level of merit as you do appear to be in a similar business (if your claim turned out to be incorrect then it would be more true). Tech share (who has traded on here honestly for a long time says that it is not possible to tell if a laser was used by looking at pictures on a computer 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

I am also the owner of a 40w laser engraver.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

OP updated.

UPDATE 10: A South African resident calls bullshit on everything WC has stated about his woods, with links to back it up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864472.msg10237658#msg10237658

Well I dont understand why you left negative feedback on terrahasher.

Because he's a shill for a scammer, and therefore a scammer, and all scammers must hang.

TerraHasher

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:14:31 PM

I still want to see proof that you were actually bribed. Can you post a screenshot of a PM of WC offering this bribe? Can you post a txid of the transaction that he sent you?

Why would i have to post a screen shot. He didnt hide it, he was paying me to keep a secret, not keeping secret he paid me to remove my post.

Start here and read down. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900656.msg9978848#msg9978848
I was not aware of that post.

I would have to say this is a very strange case. I also think this forum has way too much drama and this is contributing to this problem

This was not about drama, this was about his account PM's were compromised some how. I got information from a friend and thought it was public knowledge already. The secret behind the 10th coin and why only 10 coins total. He explained to me that he is keeping it secret because he did not want to insight bidding wars over the coins. It would not be fair to his clients. I think its a very honorable thing he did. Giving up $1,000 of his own money to protect his clients.

It's not the first time.

There was a huge mixup over an auction. He basically gave away a few thousand dollars to make good by the two parties who were affected and get them a coin. He didnt have to

Then, there was his bounty campaign for a brand name development. After weeks nobody really came up with anything he could use. But someone listed something that gave him some inspiration for the name he came up with himself. He paid the guy. RIGHT AWAY. he didnt have to, he didnt use the name the guy provided. but because WC is an outstanding person and an honorable man. He paid the guy anyways.

I could go on for the next hour with more, but i think your able to read his post history and trust ratings in between the red lines of false accusations.

WC is one of the most honorable men i have ever met on this forum, i am not the only one who thinks so, i have gotten over a dozen messages since i logged on for the day from guys cheering me on, telling me thanks for sticking up for him. that they were to afraid of Nubbins and his possy trashing their reps and stuff if they spoke up. This forum sucks that way, Default trust, childish bullies who spend hours and hours a day trying to turn speculation, theory's and outright lies into something they can sell on the forum to trash someone. This whole system, forum is messed up like that. Either hide and dont say anything so you dont piss of the usual suspects. Tomatocage, Nubbins, RedSnow, all those guys, or speak your mind, stand up for what you know is right and true, and let them trash you too.

Me, i will stand up for WC until my rating is as bad as king of sports. WC is one of the greatest forum members i have met here and i have yet to find a more honorable man. When he says something is going to get done, it gets done. He offered to let a bunch of people watch him carve on the eff nubbins piece yesterday on skype, including quite a few of the witch hunt degenerates from the forum here. Every single one of them he could contact said no. Just proves to me they are on a witch hunt and not a fact finding mission. I watched him for over an hour.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

Anyone reading this who thinks TerraHasher is NOT a paid shill who would literally shit in his own mouth for a buck, please say so...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:17:03 PM

I would disagree. He obviously does have some level of taint because he has received money from WC before but the transaction in question has nothing to do with this allegation, he was paid to remove posts several weeks ago, not to stick up for WC nor to spread misinformation.

A scammer is essentially someone who has stolen money. If you say "scammers must hang" then you are saying it would be appropriate for them to get the death penalty for stealing witch could not be farther from an appropriate punishment. I do not like scammers either and I think that someone who has scammed should obviously not be trusted in the future and anyone considering doing business with them in the future should take steps to protect themselves.

I would say a more appropiate punishment for scammers is jail and/or community service (eg taking steps to make the community a better place).
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

Is anyone willing to compile a list of how much money WoodCollector has earned with his frauds so far?

Bonus points and recognition as a hero if you correlate BTC amounts to exchange rate on the day of the posting.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:59:58 PM

Is anyone willing to compile a list of how much money WoodCollector has earned with his frauds so far?

Bonus points and recognition as a hero if you correlate BTC amounts to exchange rate on the day of the posting.
i think he already has done this. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868954

You just need to click on each of the threads he linked to find the selling prices
TerraHasher

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:10:28 PM

With his fraud? Thats easy 0 dollars and 0 cents. Total sales via the forum or with bitcoin. I know they are over $150,000 at minimum. Barley 20-25% of his work for the forum is published, i saw a bunch of them on skype yesterday. 2 forum members that i know of were granted the privilege to come to his gallery in NYC as they live there and wanted to check it out and buy with bitcoin.

That number is going to increase soon as i am intent on winning the auction for the "fuck nubbins" piece he is making in his videos. Dont care if it costs me $5,000 its going to be hung above my toilet in the master bathroom. And a bunch of the guys on the skype feed yesterday ordred some stuff too.

Why do you want to know? checking to see if you have had any impact on his business here? I can answer that for you, you have had a tremendous impact on his sales here. I think at least $30,000 of that $150,000 i know of for sure came from yesterdays skype feed. Even though your a moron you have made him now famous online as well, like a marketing genius you are. At this rate, he will probably break 500k by the time the snow melts. I know i have a few more pieces i want to have made.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:13:49 PM

Can you provide txid's for any of these transactions?
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:14:13 PM

your a moron

TerraHasher

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:22:39 PM

Sorry Quickseller, i'n not sure which ones your asking for. The transactions back on the 30th when he paid me? or the TXID's for the things he has sold?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:26:08 PM

for what he just sold

Sorry Quickseller, i'n not sure which ones your asking for. The transactions back on the 30th when he paid me? or the TXID's for the things he has sold?
TerraHasher

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:38:01 PM

for what he just sold

No, there is no way i would have access to those. He sent the payment addresses to them on skype in PM's, the only way i knew what was going on was because we were all talking on a group chat with audio and after he sent them the addresses i heard them tell him a few minutes later that the funds were sent.

I know the payment addresses started with "1Wood" because all of his do. is there any way to scan the block chain for transactions to and from addresses starting with 1Wood from yesterday? I am sure there has to be. Thats about the only way i could think of to get them.

I cant really just ask him" hey can i have the TXID's for all those transactions yesterday? the guys over on the witch hunt want them." as i am pretty sure he would just laugh and say, what the hell are you still doing hanging out with those misfits (not you directly just the mob in general). he hasnt been on his WC account in a few days from what i can tell so i highly doubt he is even up to date with the latest wild theory's and smoke and mirrors going on over here.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

for what he just sold

No, there is no way i would have access to those. He sent the payment addresses to them on skype in PM's, the only way i knew what was going on was because we were all talking on a group chat with audio and after he sent them the addresses i heard them tell him a few minutes later that the funds were sent.

I know the payment addresses started with "1Wood" because all of his do. is there any way to scan the block chain for transactions to and from addresses starting with 1Wood from yesterday? I am sure there has to be. Thats about the only way i could think of to get them.

I cant really just ask him" hey can i have the TXID's for all those transactions yesterday? the guys over on the witch hunt want them." as i am pretty sure he would just laugh and say, what the hell are you still doing hanging out with those misfits (not you directly just the mob in general). he hasnt been on his WC account in a few days from what i can tell so i highly doubt he is even up to date with the latest wild theory's and smoke and mirrors going on over here.

EDIT : just check the address, any out or in is included with TX ID, just click it
TerraHasher

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:47:10 PM

for what he just sold

EDIT : just check the address, any out or in is included with TX ID, just click it

Not unless the hash is the same for every address in the world. Who re-uses bitcoin addresses these days?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:56:08 PM

ARE YOU SHITTING ME !!!!! Hilariousandco is a damn staff member and he behaves like that? Now i understand why satoshi left. funny when you look at the dates most of these people joined and the date satoshi left. Set a social experiment in motion, leave, and watch the kids tear it all to hell, burn it to the ground until there is nothing but scorched earth left.

LOL look at what we are all discussing this has turned into a joke.

Evidence refuting claims of it being laser engraved work WC does could have been posted but...still waiting...(its been over 2 days since he said he would post a video).

The long he takes the more of a joke it becomes.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TerraHasher

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:09:03 PM

ARE YOU SHITTING ME !!!!! Hilariousandco is a damn staff member and he behaves like that? Now i understand why satoshi left. funny when you look at the dates most of these people joined and the date satoshi left. Set a social experiment in motion, leave, and watch the kids tear it all to hell, burn it to the ground until there is nothing but scorched earth left.

LOL look at what we are all discussing this has turned into a joke.

Evidence refuting claims of it being laser engraved work WC does could have been posted but...still waiting...(its been over 2 days since he said he would post a video).

The long he takes the more of a joke it becomes.

The longer he takes, the more idiots that reveal themselves. You really think this was ever a fact finding mission? He was streaming on Skype yesterday for over 4 hours. He even invited some of the same idiots that sit here and spit bullshit conspiracy theory all day long to sit in, they said no. I dont think there could be any more evidence that this was never anything more than a witch hunt than that. He already said that he is uploading the video from yesterday to youtube. It's youtube, your not going to upload an hour and a half of video in 2 minutes. Last i heard on skype it was about 55% done and he started it at like 8p.m. last night my time. So i figure it will be up for him sometime overnight tonight while he is sleeping.

What do you really think thats going to change anyways? Are you man enough to apologize after the video is uploaded? I doubt it. Are you going to remove your negative feedback after the video is uploaded? I doubt it. Are you going to do anything other then stand in line with the mad mob of degenerates and continue to try and find another angle to work this from so you don't have to admit that pretty much all of you crossed the line on this one? Not very likely. Not a single damn one of you is concerned with the truth. quite a few of you had the chance yesterday to see the truth. instead you all kept up on reddit with the idiocy.

Every one of you fuckers is going to owe him an apology when this is done, and i am 1,000,000% sure that not a single one of you is man enough to give it to him because your all a bunch of whiny little kids. The bulk of you proved that yesterday by thinking that your refusal to watch the stream and see the truth, makes it all still a lie.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: