Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee  (Read 24666 times)
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:07:27 AM

Has anyone emailed him? masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com

He's still got 5+ BTC here: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

If he does scam it's a big surprise to me.

I did e-mail him, he didn't reply though.

Beep boop beep boop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samdo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:09:26 AM

come on guys, not that he is hacked, he has scammed !!! if he was hacked he would have made that clear with a new account already, dont act like chilren friends

Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:09:58 AM

Has anyone emailed him? masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com

He's still got 5+ BTC here: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

If he does scam it's a big surprise to me.

I did e-mail him, he didn't reply though.

Yeah something very weird going on, well Kingzee I hope everything turns out ok for you and you get your BTC back. IF master-p's accounts weren't compromised I think you'll be fine. 

Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:10:02 AM

Cant believe that Master-P would do such a thing...
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:10:24 AM

I will give master-P a little more time to respond to all this before I post anything about my situation with him. All this is making me feel like I just lost some money though

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Samdo

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:11:52 AM

Seriously I thought 2015 was a good one, but... you never know Sad

Master-P mate please dont scam I promise u wil earn much more than these 10-20 btc , u have a strong reputation here man

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

come on guys, not that he is hacked, he has scammed !!! if he was hacked he would have made that clear with a new account already, dont act like chilren friends

Samdo POST THE SCREENSHOTS of the PM's you have negative trust as a ponzi scheme operator claiming to be in contact with him. Please show proof of your escrow with him and screenshots of your pm's otherwise stop making false accusations. Kingzee has a LEGITIMATE claim here.

Greenenergy

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:12:21 AM

Samdo you should file a scam report in scam accusations... So that everyone knows for now and Master-P doesn't scam anyone via PM, whether his account was hacked or not
Samdo

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:13:47 AM

most rcent msg of him to me : http://prntscr.com/9jay17

I am campaign manager and have -ve feedback just uselessly man, anyways

KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Yeah something very weird going on, well Kingzee I hope everything turns out ok for you and you get your BTC back. IF master-p's accounts weren't compromised I think you'll be fine. 

Thanks, I really hope so.. But it is his account, if it's hacked, in addition to his PGP keybase, then he should really be held responsible for everything. If it is him, well, let's just hope he didn't scam a lot of people by now.

Beep boop beep boop
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:16:35 AM

I sent him a message 20+ minutes back and no reply. I hope his account was not comprimised...

Yeah me either. Now I'm not sure how keybase works, but IF master-p had the same pw for both his bitcointalk and keybase account? Could the hacker change the key?

If the hacker has access to his keybase.io then he would sign messages and confirm master-P's identity. But I still don't see why someone would manage to pull that off. Why is no one assuming that this might actually be him?

He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

I think this will be biggest scam of this year Sad

I hope someone know master-p personal details and can get money out !

Yesterday? Why didn't you leave feedback asap? 10 hours is too much for escrow, unless previously agreed on by you. Please, warn other users next time as soon as something shady appears.

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:17:19 AM

I still really don't think he will turn out a scammer. But, its been 8 days since I have been asking him for the refund of my 3 BTC. I have proofs and will show them up here soon in case he fails to repay.

This still really seems legit because he's saying the same reason to everyone. He said me too that he was in airplane and all.

Let's see what it turns out to be. Mostly, it will be good.
KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:19:29 AM

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

It's not 1BTC anymore now..

1BTC : Mine
+3BTC : grtthegreat
+.8BTC : Samdo
+xx : yahoo62278

Beep boop beep boop
Greenenergy

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:20:16 AM

I still really don't think he will turn out a scammer. But, its been 8 days since I have been asking him for the refund of my 3 BTC. I have proofs and will show them up here soon in case he fails to repay.

This still really seems legit because he's saying the same reason to everyone. He said me too that he was in airplane and all.

Let's see what it turns out to be. Mostly, it will be good.

Being on an airplane isn't a great excuse IMO.
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:20:21 AM

Thanks, I really hope so.. But it is his account, if it's hacked, in addition to his PGP keybase, then he should really be held responsible for everything. If it is him, well, let's just hope he didn't scam a lot of people by now.

Yeah I agree 100%! Again this is all speculation at the moment either way. I'm hoping it's something less simple. Like his internet being down or massive power outage or something like that. For EVERYONE's sake.

Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:21:15 AM

He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

I think this will be biggest scam of this year Sad

I hope someone know master-p personal details and can get money out !

My money is on ... his account(s) have been compromised somehow. There's just no way he would risk his reputation like this for a couple bitcoins. I just can't see it! I see him recommended everywhere throughout this entire forum for escrow. But weirder stuff has happened I guess.

damn so many people here escrowed funds to master-p . So this man is having many coins i guess. I see he signed msg with his PGP key so he could have gone greedy with many funds he have .

[1] Man if his account is compromised he could have made another account and tell about his problem damn it but he donot do so.
[2] If his account compromised this man could send bitcoin from his wallet to people as refund damn it but he donot do so too.
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:21:30 AM

Not just that, after reading this I went through all and found out that he has some 0.5 of someone and then 2.8 of someone and so on ...

I have a bad feeling about this, but I hope its just a feeling though I am not related to this at all Smiley

Master-P please reply here as soon as possible, you are ruining a hard earned reputation in case you are even thinking of that ..
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:21:35 AM

Well now see, this changes things all together. MAN PLEASE NOT ANOTHER Bitcointalk Forum Scandal :-(

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:22:51 AM

Why don't you ALL post the TX's of the escrows and see if the funds are still in the wallet address. This will be another indicator as to what is going on.

Tabata11

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:23:06 AM

He is holding my coins in escrow... No communication from him for a day but he's been on multiple times today... Let's wait to see what happens...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: