Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee  (Read 24666 times)
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:43:41 AM

I might not ever escrow another payment honestly.

I might never f***** exchange currency ever again..

I feel you there! It's extremely bad for bitcoin overall as well.

Don't fret too much guys, he might just be enjoying the holidays?

I am so HOPING you're right and I'm not even at risk for any BTC, but it would just stifle the entire community if this turns out bad.

KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:45:01 AM

True... Master-p should be given a chance before we all accuse him of fraud.

Just wait for another half a week... See what happens.

Will be pretty interesting IMO though.

This sort of behavior, is exactly what is causing the problems in the first place.

I'm 100% sure, if I wasn't a concerned person, that doesn't give a rat's ass about trust. And waited for 24h+ like other people did, Master-P would still be scamming at this very moment, escrowing and holding as much funds as possible.

People please. Stop believing in trust blindly. Trust only helps as a history of previous payments. If he delays your payments by the slightest amount of time, Pm him a lot. On the first sign of him being seen, and not replying to you, paint him red. Accusing someone of scam, is very easy, and if your problem is solved, you can remove it easily.

If anyone here did this, this morning, I wouldn't have lost my 1BTC, and many other more wouldn't have gotten scammed, so please, stop blindly believing people with trust. A person is a person, if a junior user delayed your payment/escrow release by even 15 minutes you'd go nuts. Why not act like that towards everyone?

Beep boop beep boop
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:52:29 AM

This sort of behavior, is exactly what is causing the problems in the first place.

I'm 100% sure, if I wasn't a concerned person, that doesn't give a rat's ass about trust. And waited for 24h+ like other people did, Master-P would still be scamming at this very moment, escrowing and holding as much funds as possible.

People please. Stop believing in trust blindly. Trust only helps as a history of previous payments. If he delays your payments by the slightest amount of time, Pm him a lot. On the first sign of him being seen, and not replying to you, paint him red. Accusing someone of scam, is very easy, and if your problem is solved, you can remove it easily.

If anyone here did this, this morning, I wouldn't have lost my 1BTC, and many other more wouldn't have gotten scammed, so please, stop blindly believing people with trust. A person is a person, if a junior user delayed your payment/escrow release by even 15 minutes you'd go nuts. Why not act like that towards everyone?

I'm not believing in trust blindly, it's just that the entire Bitcoin populace, to make proper sales and such need to trust one another.
No matter how much you say you don't need trust to send the Bitcoins, you need trust to exchange, sell, buy and all that shit.

We're not acting like this because this has happened BEFORE, and we just want to give some extra leeway for the person.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:53:18 AM

Well it's sad to see such trusted members of the forum turn scam. I wouldn't reach to a conclusion just yet though.
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

I actually agree with that, going forward it should be mandatory that Escrow post on THEIR ESCROW ANN THREAD if any payments are delayed OR are going to be delayed due to holidays, technical issues, etc. This way a person like you would be at ease also with the fact he is publicly acknowledging to everyone he is delaying your payment or the payment of others. BUT the downside to that is you can definitely expect a higher % escrow fee for the extra time it's going to take them to accommodate those extra pm's, post etc... Me personally? I wouldn't be touching this escrow stuff for less then a 5% fee on every transaction. Dealing with disputes, answering pm's, checking accounts, no way I would do that for FREE or 1% or whatever these guys here are charging now.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:58:32 AM

I mean you do realize when you send funds to an escrow you are literally sending money to a person you have never met before, a complete stranger... You don't know his health condition, what if he had a heart attack or a stroke or something, or his plane crashed or he got in a fatal car accident, the risks are MASSIVE when dealing with a complete stranger who you have never met before, even if he is "Trusted" what happens if something happens to him whose going to release the coins then ? These things needed to be sorted out before hand.  I would have gotten his personal cell number and at least talked to the guy for a couple minutes before sending him any decent amount of money.  Its just a normal thing to do honestly lol
KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:01:24 AM

I'm not believing in trust blindly, it's just that the entire Bitcoin populace, to make proper sales and such need to trust one another.
No matter how much you say you don't need trust to send the Bitcoins, you need trust to exchange, sell, buy and all that shit.

We're not acting like this because this has happened BEFORE, and we just want to give some extra leeway for the person.

I can trade and build up rep for 2 years. And then suddenly today, after losing 60 consecutive bets on dice, I realize I don't have a lot of funds.

I keep escrowing for people, and make up small excuses to make you believe me, I do have xxxx+ trust after all.

You have to wonder how long was it going to take for that to keep up, if everyone believes him for at least 3 days.

3 days is a fucking goldmine with an account like master-p's, simply for this exact reason. Trust.

If everyone would consider trust as a simple system for you to pick the people that are MOST LIKELY  not going to scam you, instead of actually trusting what they say, and letting them get away with "small delays", then each user, no matter how fucking legendary he might be on the forums, won't be able to stack scams and coins like this before getting busted on the 2nd user scammed.

Beep boop beep boop
Tabata11

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:06:36 AM

I think its better for a reputable website for escrow service...like localbitcoins which is very simple to use...
Release escrow when you get the product
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:08:23 AM

I don't think cluttering his service thread is going to do any good ,all of this will be a regret if he comes back and returns/settles down everything with some genuine reason and some kind of compensation to the buyer(funds in escrow).
Tabata11

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:12:11 AM

I don't think cluttering his service thread is going to do any good ,all of this will be a regret if he comes back and returns/settles down everything with some genuine reason and some kind of compensation.
not really professional to ignore PMs when it's clear that he's been online throughout the day...and sounds really sketch to me
KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:15:00 AM

I don't think cluttering his service thread is going to do any good ,all of this will be a regret if he comes back and returns/settles down everything with some genuine reason and some kind of compensation.

If he can reply to my PM, saying that the payment will take a while, then go off the grid for 10 hours, then again have the nerve to ask me to wait 30 more minutes, he could have used 1/100th of that time to send a tx and release my btc.

I thought he was hashing his own block and trying to double spend my transaction only, explaining the delays.

But now it seems really obvious for me, that he just delays everything, in hope of being able to go all-out.

The only slight shed of hope is the fact that none of the escrow addresses have spent their balances yet, but why all this?? I literally can't come up with the slightest believable reason whatsoever why he isn't releasing the btc for anyone of all these users.

Beep boop beep boop
Tabata11

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

The only slight shed of hope is the fact that none of the escrow addresses have spent their balances yet, but why all this?? I literally can't come up with the slightest believable reason whatsoever why he isn't releasing the btc for anyone of all these users.

Well it is in his control so it doesn't matter if he moves them or not...
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:29:42 AM

Yes, the address I was given hasn't also spent any of my coins.

Sure, I can help with this transaction. I've included the other party "grtthegreat" in this PM. Please use the "Reply to all" function when replying to the messages whenever necessary.

Please confirm the terms with each other via PM and include me in each response so I know how much I should be expecting to escrow, any specific release terms, etc. Thanks Smiley

Signed message and escrow address below:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Sure, I can help escrow this transaction.

Buyer can send funds to the following address: 18PJHZTTPvcWrpBMnFStgyuphpvuwTgT3k

I will release payment to seller upon both parties' confirmation.

I do not charge any fees for escrowing standard two-party transactions.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.49
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWdjx8AAoJEIukx+duFL7CW/QIALL0yMSN0Oxw3S+3WX59U0iC
slkXUoo3oMuEr9vQL3wqGrjmTa67af8JmqluEvGuC0zo1TOhwvAwKbgvUpbc+Eke
P2seQloIC4fY/G2epmAXUUg9BEKePUMpG47wpFYh65w1NesLzKqwNSN/K3NkgOnb
nptpoocl67FHyKU0qhjIofHW8Ky+HfMx7qxQc4o4AxU8q+6bzmBoLuDrPBJ7oJVB
+5jmaVlmg5qbY0zFAUA9dre5bxKHGiV9jt+ckONKvS2M6+yOtKG1yAsAa7XInNNA
YIn4m+0gRL2gguwm8VoJOK36jFrr8McvkjaKUm9AxuoB+KTCkdZws/UjTa/j3os=
=B2Y5
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

hi master-p i was checking if u can help escrow for me and grtthegreat

i am buying his btc with my perfectmoney funds

Buyer: iflewtoday23
Seller: grtthegreat
Items/Services being traded: my PM for his BTC
Price: rate determed by grtthegreat at time of BTC sent transaction
Escrow may be released under the following conditions: after grtthegreat receives his perfectmoney funds from me
Reference thread:
Other relevant information:
Tabata11

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:32:28 AM

Sure, I can help with this transaction. I've included the other party "grtthegreat" in this PM. Please use the "Reply to all" function when replying to the messages whenever necessary.

Please confirm the terms with each other via PM and include me in each response so I know how much I should be expecting to escrow, any specific release terms, etc. Thanks Smiley

Signed message and escrow address below:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Sure, I can help escrow this transaction.

Buyer can send funds to the following address: 18PJHZTTPvcWrpBMnFStgyuphpvuwTgT3k

I will release payment to seller upon both parties' confirmation.

I do not charge any fees for escrowing standard two-party transactions.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.49
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWdjx8AAoJEIukx+duFL7CW/QIALL0yMSN0Oxw3S+3WX59U0iC
slkXUoo3oMuEr9vQL3wqGrjmTa67af8JmqluEvGuC0zo1TOhwvAwKbgvUpbc+Eke
P2seQloIC4fY/G2epmAXUUg9BEKePUMpG47wpFYh65w1NesLzKqwNSN/K3NkgOnb
nptpoocl67FHyKU0qhjIofHW8Ky+HfMx7qxQc4o4AxU8q+6bzmBoLuDrPBJ7oJVB
+5jmaVlmg5qbY0zFAUA9dre5bxKHGiV9jt+ckONKvS2M6+yOtKG1yAsAa7XInNNA
YIn4m+0gRL2gguwm8VoJOK36jFrr8McvkjaKUm9AxuoB+KTCkdZws/UjTa/j3os=
=B2Y5
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

hi master-p i was checking if u can help escrow for me and grtthegreat

i am buying his btc with my perfectmoney funds

Buyer: iflewtoday23
Seller: grtthegreat
Items/Services being traded: my PM for his BTC
Price: rate determed by grtthegreat at time of BTC sent transaction
Escrow may be released under the following conditions: after grtthegreat receives his perfectmoney funds from me
Reference thread:
Other relevant information:
Whats the outcome of this?
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:45:47 AM

Master-P has the time to post to buy 300 keys for a game and who the hell would go and try escrowing when he knows he is going somewhere this is likely an act of scam.. Sorry guys he ran away with the money

That explains the 48 hrs no payment, im glad that I dont need the dust amount lol
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:26:30 AM

If he has not spent your coins then the chances are lower that he is pulling a runner. It was not long ago that he was having problems with armory and needed to download the blockchain again. If that is still the case then I would not worry, although I would not engage in additional escrows until he can get the blockchain downloaded and release the escrows that he needs to release.

hexitor

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:28:08 AM

His tipping/fees address listed in the OP has all funds unspent... So thats a positive sign.

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:08:10 AM

He is holding my coins in escrow... No communication from him for a day but he's been on multiple times today... Let's wait to see what happens...

A lot of people are saying that he is very busy. He is escrowing multiple sig camps and also escrowing for individual people. Just wait and you will get your Bitcoin.
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:11:33 AM

He is holding my coins in escrow... No communication from him for a day but he's been on multiple times today... Let's wait to see what happens...

A lot of people are saying that he is very busy. He is escrowing multiple sig camps and also escrowing for individual people. Just wait and you will get your Bitcoin.

He also PM'd several times to wait another 20 mins, 30 mins and so on and went of the grid for hours not answering PM's while going off and online... if you hold somebody's money the least he could do was answer all PM's.
mexxer-2

Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:46:34 AM

Make what you guys can of my last PM conv. with him. For someone who risked his own money just to make the payments for sig campaign faster, I believe master-p is quite trusted.

Hey there. Sorry again for the delay. I know it took a lot longer for me to get to these payments this time. For some reason I kept getting the "high S value" error when trying to send payments to the addresses you provided me. Tried installing different versions of bitcoin core but no luck. So I went ahead and bought some BTC from circle to fill the payments without holding you back any further. I will deduct the appropriate amount from the escrow address later once I figure out this issue that's preventing me from send some payments.

tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/1f52573c1cc11338cefbebac6a13da4fd3e979a5505f1321e71a83f4bf0cbf0d

Also, I'll be away this weekend for family gathering but should be back by Monday so there shouldn't be any further delays in payments as I've already moved my wallet to a new stable PC.. My apologies in advance for any delayed responses since my internet access will be quite limited while I'm out of town.

Happy holidays! Smiley
I believe he may just be AFK due to the holidays. And if any trusted member(Sho or any DT 2 member) wants to have a look at my PMs , they can.
Edit: He is still holding the 2.8BTC at the escrow address
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: