Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee  (Read 24666 times)
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:52:16 AM

Original owner is suck he should delete everything before sell the account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:59:36 AM

Original owner is suck he should delete everything before sell the account.

He even sold his keys and you are saying about deleting things, I doubt if he has also sold the personal messages that member send to master-p thinking him a valuable person. And maybe master-p was guiding the person how to scam, if not himself scammed.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:05:33 AM

OK I'f I'm a GLOBAL MOD or ADMIN ? ? ?

Look into this posting here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301189.0

Maybe the person who purchased the master-p account back in august sold it again recently?

It would be a pretty clever move to post as the escrow for the account you're actually selling.

I have no proof or anything, but if an admin or global mod is able to look into their pm's from the posting above It could make it self clear as to what went down.

I have copy & pasted the entire thread because it was self moderated and they might try to delete...

I am selling a few "high end" bitcointalk accounts. Below are the accounts and it's ROUGH Specs. I will not reveal any detail too specific to the public to protect the identity of the accounts.

ESCROW is 100% mandatory. I recommend to use master-p for his discreet escrow service for account trades. But we can use one that is up to you.

Statistisc listed below are VERY VAGUE and OBSCURE, but are the MINIMUMS! The actual activity and post count and trust score may  be much higher than being stated below! This is to protect the accounts and you as the buyer!

Account 1:
Min. Activity: 800
Registration Year: Q2/2013
Trust: over 50 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in 2013
On Default Trust: NO
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 1 BTC

Account 2:
Min. Activity: 1000
Registration Year: Q1/2013
Trust: over 30 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in 2014
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 1.3

Account 3:
Min. Activity: 200
Registration Year: 2013
Trust: over 20 points (green trust), no negative ratings
On Default Trust: YES
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 2 BTC

Account 4:
Min. Activity: 700
Registration Year: 2014
Trust: over 60 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
No ban/loan/scams

Account 5:
Min. Activity: 650
Trust: NEUTRAL TRUST, no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in early-mid 2014
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 0.65 BTC

*because this account is on default trust the specs listed in the above listing is very rough to hide the identity of the account. i wish to have all account sales here 100% discreet so the new owner is not punished in any way*

If you want to purchase an account form me please send me a PM. We will get escrow, i suggest and recommend master-p as ive did account trades using his escrow many times previously.

I WILL NOT REVEAL ANY ADDITIONAL DETAIL OR PROVIDE IDENTITY OF THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT ESCROW FIRST SECURING YOUR FUNDS.

I will provide the escrow all of the account details which he will go and inspect first to verify that all the account details I claim are valid. Signed message will also be validated by him before he sends account to buyer.

You may request the escrow to hold the BTC funds for up to 60 days to ensure security of your newly bought account.

I already contacted master-P in advance for his escrow service. he agreed to help me escrow if we agree to use him for any deals. I will ask him to post a confirmation post in this thread, please wait for he.

You may request the escrow to hold the BTC funds for up to 60 days to ensure security of your newly bought account.

Do you mean that the buyer will be able to ask for a refund, if say, the account gets discovered to be sold and is outed from DT,
BTW you're talking about DT 2 right(DT 1, just impossible to say the least)

Do you mean that the buyer will be able to ask for a refund, if say, the account gets discovered to be sold and is outed from DT,

YUP! precisely! i will sell the account as anonymous as possible, if it gets outed by the community or anyone then escrow can refund. but i am very certain the accounts sold here will not be revealed unless the buyer does something stupid to reveal itself.

and yes it is DT 2, default trust list settings. the account has been on the DT list for over a year now at least!

if anyone is to purchase my account or is interested you better PM me instead of posting it to keep it further anonymous of the account sales

May you tell us where all these top-ranked account come from? Have you developed them all by yourself or were they collaterals?
May you tell us where all these top-ranked account come from? Have you developed them all by yourself or were they collaterals?

my own accounts
I can confirm that I have agreed to act as escrow for newflesh for these account sales. If you wish to use my escrow service just be sure to start a group PM with me included and I will reply with a signed message as soon as possible with an escrow address.

I do my best to keep account sales confidential between buyers/seller when performing escrow for account trades here.

Regards Smiley

I can confirm that I have agreed to act as escrow for newflesh for these account sales. If you wish to use my escrow service just be sure to start a group PM with me included and I will reply with a signed message as soon as possible with an escrow address.

I do my best to keep account sales confidential between buyers/seller when performing escrow for account trades here.

Regards Smiley

thankss master-p

added 2 more accountss from inventory

all accounts come with old signed message, and are not hacked

private key with said address is also included upon request by buyer

i am original owner of all accounts sold here, i just wanna sell them no sketchy things here, im a legitimate member of this community on my primary account that will remain hidden. Cool

merry christmas
I recommend putting these accounts up for auction one by one, and starting the bid at half of what your asking for here. You will most likely get more replies & a very good offer. If not just cancel it & wait here lol

Good luck with sales though, I would have definitely bought one of these if I still had my btc

zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

Maybe the person who purchased the master-p account back in august sold it again recently?

It would be a pretty clever move to post as the escrow for the account you're actual selling.

I have no proof or anything, but if an admin or global mod is able to look into their pm's from the posting above It could make it self clear as to what went down.

I have copy & pasted the entire thread because it was self moderated and they might try to delete...

I am selling a few "high end" bitcointalk accounts. Below are the accounts and it's ROUGH Specs. I will not reveal any detail too specific to the public to protect the identity of the accounts.

ESCROW is 100% mandatory. I recommend to use master-p for his discreet escrow service for account trades. But we can use one that is up to you.

Statistisc listed below are VERY VAGUE and OBSCURE, but are the MINIMUMS! The actual activity and post count and trust score may  be much higher than being stated below! This is to protect the accounts and you as the buyer!

Account 1:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 2:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 3:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 4:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 5:
No ban/loan/scams

*because this account is on default trust the specs listed in the above listing is very rough to hide the identity of the account. i wish to have all account sales here 100% discreet so the new owner is not punished in any way*

If you want to purchase an account form me please send me a PM. We will get escrow, i suggest and recommend master-p as ive did account trades using his escrow many times previously.

I WILL NOT REVEAL ANY ADDITIONAL DETAIL OR PROVIDE IDENTITY OF THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT ESCROW FIRST SECURING YOUR FUNDS.

I will provide the escrow all of the account details which he will go and inspect first to verify that all the account details I claim are valid. Signed message will also be validated by him before he sends account to buyer.

I already contacted master-P in advance for his escrow service. he agreed to help me escrow if we agree to use him for any deals. I will ask him to post a confirmation post in this thread, please wait for he.

YUP! precisely! i will sell the account as anonymous as possible, if it gets outed by the community or anyone then escrow can refund. but i am very certain the accounts sold here will not be revealed unless the buyer does something stupid to reveal itself.

and yes it is DT 2, default trust list settings. the account has been on the DT list for over a year now at least!

if anyone is to purchase my account or is interested you better PM me instead of posting it to keep it further anonymous of the account sales

my own accounts

Regards Smiley

Regards Smiley

thankss master-p

i am original owner of all accounts sold here, i just wanna sell them no sketchy things here, im a legitimate member of this community on my primary account that will remain hidden. Cool

merry christmas
I recommend putting these accounts up for auction one by one, and starting the bid at half of what your asking for here. You will most likely get more replies & a very good offer. If not just cancel it & wait here lol

Good luck with sales though, I would have definitely bought one of these if I still had my btc

wow such shady business going on in this forum... I hope the mod can do something to it Smiley
Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:12:15 AM

@Operatr : Man why to post such lengthy

https://archive.is/QrlRz

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:13:35 AM

It would be a pretty clever move to post as the escrow for the account you're actually selling.

Account 1:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 2:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 3:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 4:
No ban/loan/scams

Account 5:
No ban/loan/scams

my own accounts

Regards Smiley

Regards Smiley

thankss master-p

merry christmas

I remember seeing this thread last week sometime and the seller only had the first 3 accounts listed though, he must have added #4 and 5 after I initially seen it. But my gut feeling tells me this has something to do with what is going on.

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:14:47 AM

Sorry ..lol I didn't know that was possible, how did you do that? ...lol

I went in and hit quote after each post and then came back to copy & paste.

Sorry, still not a master of the forum functions yet ..lol

OH you just did a screenshot. DUH yeah that would have been easier.

Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:18:45 AM

Man it is damn easy go to archive.is and paste the link.

I dont think man the account was sold because password wasnt changed recently.
But highly we doubt on the man who was selling the account .
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:23:11 AM

Man it is damn easy go to archive.is and paste the link.

I dont think man the account was sold because password wasnt changed recently.
But highly we doubt on the man who was selling the account .

Yeah I just went and bookmarked that site, thanks man! didn't even catch that...lol

Oh and I agree the ORIGINAL master-p is responsible no matter what, but could be... master-p sells the account new owner stocks up on escrow and sells the account again for the same 2BTC he purchased it for. No matter what the situation is, the original master-p caused it regardless. This wasn't a normal account he sold. He sold an account with 5 BTC in escrow at the time from what I read.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:23:45 AM

There is a decent chance that he is an alt of master-p, and if that is the case then AccTraderALT is an alt of master-p as well. Although I cannot say with certainty that this is the case.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:28:51 AM

Sucks to know that master-p turned into this sort of bum. Dang, had so much respect for him too.
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:30:32 AM

Sucks to know that master-p turned into this sort of bum. Dang, had so much respect for him too.

Yeah this whole situation is scary! I'm still waiting for the final BTC count total lost because of this. Looks like it's going to be extremely high when it's all said and done.

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:31:18 AM

There is a decent chance that he is an alt of master-p, and if that is the case then AccTraderALT is an alt of master-p as well. Although I cannot say with certainty that this is the case.

Yeah well you should be able to spot that you P.O.S. hahahaha just kidding, no judgement here.

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:34:47 AM

Yeah this whole situation is scary! I'm still waiting for the final BTC count total lost because of this. Looks like it's going to be extremely high when it's all said and done.
I wonder why you guys don't verify his pgp signed message before sending btc to him, especially for the large amount of trading.
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:36:02 AM

I wonder why you guys don't verify his pgp signed message before sending btc to him, especially for the large amount of trading.

THEY DID! master-p SUPPOSEDLY sold his keybase.io account in addition to the forum account to the new buyer.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:52:37 AM

If master-p really sold his account he should notice to people(or he worried to be deleted from DT user),this case just give bad reputation to free escrow service,or probably mod should make their own escrow with some little fee?
Probably he don't want to use his account to scam others to ruin his reputation rather than selling his accounts and think it was non of his business after the sales. He should have known that consequence. 

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:25:30 AM

All these would never have happened, if this forum had imposed strict regulations regarding IP-ban. I'm not blaming the forum at all, but if these rules were in action, eventually this account selling policy would have been died down quite earlier. But now, accounts are sold every now and then.

I wonder whether he actually sold his account in first place, (according to Quickseller's call) since I feel he won't risk his life, selling his PGP key as well as his gmail account to an unknown user, although his private identity is already known by someone in here.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:32:15 AM

If master-p really sold his account he should notice to people(or he worried to be deleted from DT user),this case just give bad reputation to free escrow service,or probably mod should make their own escrow with some little fee?
Making an announcement that he (master-p) sold his account will lower the value of the account which will make it useless.
He should have sold it to someone known and guarantees that will not scam however, with all the stories posted here, it sounds like there was no change of ownership.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:27:37 AM

I just now see that his escrow link pasted at keybase is wrong - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932425  See his profile "I am master-P from Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932425 I offer free escrow service for bitcoin and other crypto related transactions." https://keybase.io/masterp

The new member forgets to edit it. LOL! Grin
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

I was quite shocked to know master-p turned out to be a scammer at last. The new owner seems to be resposible for all this, and i think he have got what he have paid for this account.  Huh Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print