Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new dice factor?  (Voting closed: January 30, 2015, 07:49:21 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
I want both - 0 (0%)
Ponzis suck, just want to play dice - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPonzi.Org 0-255% INSTANT Zero-Confirmation Payouts  (Read 4104 times)
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 07:49:21 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 12:38:18 PM by BitcoinPonziOrg

BitcoinPonzi.org is the new cool kid from the block. Sick of waiting for one confirmation?

We feature
Fully Automated Instant Zero-Confirmation Payouts
Weekly, monthly and yearly rounds!

PROMOTION no fees for small payouts - else 3%

BitcoinPonzi.org

The best ponzi game experience on the market!

Random return between 0 and 255%.
Median 127.5%

The first always got payed. Try with a small amount!

Read more on the website.

UPDATE: We have now weekly, monthly, daily, yearly, 12h and 1h rounds and a dice factor.
Full History. Publishing secrets daily!

Zero risk if you are the only one who plays a round!
The one among the 3 last who sends the highest amount will get all whats left in the bank (up to 12.75 BTC)!

BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:16:51 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 09:36:12 AM by BitcoinPonziOrg

Our contextual comments got deleted. Following was not an ad. It was important information for all gamers. Look at all the bugs and problems WeeklyPonzy has, try out our game and decide yourself! Or just keep playing the WeeklyPonzy and keep loosing your BTC because of bugs.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

@WeeklyPonziV3,
Can you please let me know why the transactions that came from 124hrKamS1ZQpEXQ3bPkrjp6KDKxspMfXp ain't confirmed yet? Due to it, I wasn't able to spend anything ahead due to my funds stucked...
This is exactly why I'm making 24HourPonzi V2. An idiot(s) is sending small payments to the address with no fee with the sole purpose of making the payouts take forever to confirm. This happens because my current script automatically checks if there is enough BTC to pay the next person in line and if there is, it sends it. However, in its current state it doesn't check to see if the input it's about to spend has been confirmed. This means that because of this idiot, there are a few payments you can see that haven't been confirmed yet as it has spent the unconfirmed inputs from this idiot. When V2 is released, it will not spend unconfirmed inputs meaning that no idiots can disrupt the confirmation times of legitimate users' payouts.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply... Anyways, I sent my txn with fees, so why my payout still ain't confirmed? I am sorry am asking this again but what has any other users' payment to do with my txn? And if it will ever confirm, how much time will it take now?

It is probably because the game sent you unconfirmed coins.   Your transaction will confirm after the game coins confirm.   Someone has been sending in small deposits without fees to mess up the game.  

One way quickly around that without code is to raise the minimum deposit.  Make it costly to attack the game this way.  

Raising the minimum deposit is irrelevant. Anyone could sent a few bits without any fee to the address whenever they want. There's no way to stop it.

If the deposits are below the minimum they should be considered donations and hopefully sweep to a different address.   However, if that doesn't happen then you are completely correct.   The real fix is not to create a transaction with unconfirmed coins.

The technical solution would be to have the script not count and not spent any inputs that do not have any transaction fees. While technically possible, judging from the amount of bugs in the script it may be not trivial for the operator to implement it. Correctly. Let's see if they pull it off on the 24hr ponzi scheme.
This is exactly how http://BitcoinPonzi.org operates. We always send with 0.0001 BTC fee and require you to send with at least 0.0001 BTC fee as well. Transactions will get included in next block and confirm. Transactions with less than 0.0001 fee count as donations and do not participate in the game. Try it out!

This is not an ad. This is a contextual comment.
GLBrim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:22:55 AM

stop advertising on other thread and just focus here in your ponzi Tongue
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:45:05 AM

Our contextual comments got deleted. Following was not an ad. It was important information for all gamers. Look at all the bugs and problems WeeklyPonzy has, try out our game and decide yourself! Or just keep playing the WeeklyPonzy and keep loosing your BTC because of bugs.

1) You posted your ads multiple times
2) Your contextual comments still an ad.  "Try it out" is clearly not contextual.
3) You may have many more bugs, you are completely an unknown.  
4) Your defending your actions further shows you are not being honest.

If you are dishonest before the game even starts, how can anyone trust your game?

EDIT: I see your game has 4 deposits in its first day.   So it started but it clearly isn't being stressed at all.   
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:51:10 AM

2) Your contextual comments still an ad.  "Try it out" is clearly not contextual.

If you are dishonest before the game even starts, how can anyone trust your game?

Well... try it out! Let the games begin!
We are the honest bitcoin ponzi. We even pay for finding bugs! There is no better and faster ponzi than us. And there is no way I can proof this except you try it out.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:43:06 AM

2) Your contextual comments still an ad.  "Try it out" is clearly not contextual.

Well... try it out! Let the games begin!
We are the honest bitcoin ponzi. We even pay for finding bugs! There is no better and faster ponzi than us. And there is no way I can proof this except you try it out.

This is so Ironic, really an honest ponzi? Smiley
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 10:27:51 AM

We are back after 7 days of being banned for x-posting.

So far we had 0 bugs and only one downtime (last weekend after the first game).

All payouts were automatic and instant.

The results of the poll are also quite clear. You want higher returns.

We thought of adding a provable-fair random factor into the game where you receive (instead of 135%) between 50% and 200% back, only depending on the hash of your transaction and a daily published secret. Ponzi meets provable-fair gambling.
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 12:04:12 PM

Not ironic at all. You do not understand the difference between a honest ponzi game and a fraudulent ponzi scheme. Read our FAQ.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:06:14 PM

Not ironic at all. You do not understand the difference between a honest ponzi game and a fraudulent ponzi scheme. Read our FAQ.

No ponzis are illegal so they are all scams.Shout up and GTFO of this forum with your ponzi site!
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:11:01 PM

No ponzis are illegal so they are all scams.Shout up and GTFO of this forum with your ponzi site!

I am just curious, as to how does the op doesn't habve a negative rep already. Looks like people are tired enough to do that with so many ponzis launching everyday.

BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:19:13 PM

No ponzis are illegal so they are all scams.

Games are not illegal. Fraud is illegal. Here everything is transparent and instant. Try it out. Read. Understand. Post again.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:35:36 PM

Games are not illegal. Fraud is illegal. Here everything is transparent and instant. Try it out. Read. Understand. Post again.

This is a damn PONZI and NOT a game!
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:44:51 PM

Guys, don't believe anything which niktitan132 says. This is a sock-puppet account of a fraudulent ponzi scheme operator. Just click on his trust link on the right. You can see a lot of comments of people who got scammed.

We are still a honest game with instant payouts and very low fees. We live from the fees, not from fraud. Our game is fully automated.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:48:45 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 02:00:08 PM by niktitan132

Guys, don't believe anything which niktitan132 says. This is a sock-puppet account of a fraudulent ponzi scheme operator. Just click on his trust link on the right. You can see a lot of comments of people who got scammed.

We are still a honest game with instant payouts and very low fees. We live from the fees, not from fraud. Our game is fully automated.

You can't even use this forum correct! lol
What you have seen is trust feedback that i have sent and NOT received.
FAIL!

Your site is a PONZI,the end!
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

You can't even use this forum correct! lol
What you have seen is trust feedback that i have sent and NOT received.
At least this time you are right. I agree. Bitcointalk forum software is shit.
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

In about 4:30 hours the next round starts. Get ready! Be the first who invests and your payout is very, very likely!

Rounds start always at 00:00 GMT.
Arrogantx

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:50:47 AM

Do not deposit, this is infact a SCAM, for those that are curious.

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:53:16 AM

i think it should be pretty obvious to anyone with a shred of common sense that this is a scam
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 09:21:54 AM

i think it should be pretty obvious to anyone with a shred of common sense that this is a scam

This is not a scam.

The first who deposited have always been paid. Guys, try it out with a small amount the next round at 00:00 GMT! There is no money this ponzi can run away with. All payouts are fully automated.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:38:40 AM

This is not a scam.

The first who deposited have always been paid. Guys, try it out with a small amount the next round at 00:00 GMT! There is no money this ponzi can run away with. All payouts are fully automated.

Ok you paid 2 deposits and you are saying this is not a scam?That doesn't proof anything,it could have been your own BTC sent to your ponzi and paid back.
The other ponzis said that too and they have run away with money,all ponzi sites are same they will simple scam!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: