Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK  (Read 22679 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:03:22 PM

We are waiting for our vps to be set up, then we need to move our wallets and get everything done. Should take more then a couple of hours. All updates will also be updated here and on the website's live alert. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Downtime will be compensated.

thanks for the update sir
any ETA ?

You're welcome, it all depends on how fast the provider gets my vps set up. Im assuming in the range of 12 hours or so. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Follow this thread for updates or visit our website. Live alert will be updated every now and then. Thank you.

thanks for the updates mate...hope it get fixed soon..
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:45:22 PM

Thank you for the update, hoping for a fast recover Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Hope miraclebets recover fast and have better update  Cheesy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:55:01 PM

still not back unfortunately
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

yes, waitng for some update

miraclebets (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:49:02 AM

We're hoping to be up in a few hours. Please stay tuned. Thank you guys for the patience.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:56:20 AM

We're hoping to be up in a few hours. Please stay tuned. Thank you guys for the patience.

Thanks for the update mate....patiently waiting Wink
McKnight

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

Thanks miraclebets for the update, unfortunately changing servers takes a while, I've done it myself a few times before, DNS nightmares the lot lol
ligeros

Activity: 182

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:13:28 AM

thanks for your answer
good luck
it was a hard day for you

miraclebets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:24:36 AM

thanks for your answer
good luck

It was. Thank you for understanding. We are doing our best to ensure that everything will be secured when launched. Cannot afford any more downtime. Since launch till yesterday, we had maintained an excellent up time record but i guess the last attack was too strong to handle. Will update everyone in a couple of hours hopefully with some good news and some bonuses. Thank you.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:51:54 AM

thanks for your answer
good luck

It was. Thank you for understanding. We are doing our best to ensure that everything will be secured when launched. Cannot afford any more downtime. Since launch till yesterday, we had maintained an excellent up time record but i guess the last attack was too strong to handle. Will update everyone in a couple of hours hopefully with some good news and some bonuses. Thank you.

any updates???
miraclebets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:55:52 AM

thanks for your answer
good luck

any updates???

We are waiting for the vps, then we need to set up the site and the wallets, then cloudflare and lastly redirect back the domain's dns to the new server. So site should be up and running in a few hours if no errors happen in between. Setting up those alt coin wallets are a headache as well. Please note that no coins are stored on the server. Its just used as a median to move coins to my cold storage and from there i normally almost immediately exchange them to perfect money. So this puts our customers funds at no risk.
ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:40:20 AM

good news. really important for us that our money is safe

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:03:52 AM

thanks for your answer
good luck

any updates???

We are waiting for the vps, then we need to set up the site and the wallets, then cloudflare and lastly redirect back the domain's dns to the new server. So site should be up and running in a few hours if no errors happen in between. Setting up those alt coin wallets are a headache as well. Please note that no coins are stored on the server. Its just used as a median to move coins to my cold storage and from there i normally almost immediately exchange them to perfect money. So this puts our customers funds at no risk.

Thanks for the info.. Feel a bit better now.! Smiley

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

I am really hoping for this issue to resolve as fast as possible..

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
miraclebets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

I am really hoping for this issue to resolve as fast as possible..

Yes, so do we. We've been super tied up the whole day trying to get it sorted whilst placing bets. Getting those wallet set up is a real headache. All will be up and running soon, secured and better. Would like to apologise again for the inconvenience.
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:45:36 PM

sites been down for so long :/ hope everything gets set up soon
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:53:24 AM

@ miraclebets you doing a good job so far lets hope you can get over the DDOS and get some DDOS protection place to at least balance the load out and have site running smooth again and working. Look forward to the return Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
miraclebets (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:55:45 AM

@ miraclebets you doing a good job so far lets hope you can get over the DDOS and get some DDOS protection place to at least balance the load out and have site running smooth again and working. Look forward to the return Smiley

We will be up and running soon, and we will be better then ever with some new updates in place. Stay tuned and again we apologize for the delay. Everyone with active deposits will be compensated handsomely.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 08:29:04 AM

We will be up and running soon, and we will be better then ever with some new updates in place. Stay tuned and again we apologize for the delay. Everyone with active deposits will be compensated handsomely.

Yes I have a big hope got very handsome compensate cause I already should get my money for 8 days plan yesterday  Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: