Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rapture  (Read 2938 times)
kiba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 06:54:59 AM

So why I am ain't in hell yet sharing places with recent victims of demonic armies?  Huh

I guess the devil doesn't really exists and some Christians are really just nuts.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 07:07:26 AM

So why I am ain't in hell yet sharing places with recent victims of demonic armies?  Huh

I guess the devil doesn't really exists and some Christians are really just nuts.  Grin
Or, there are a handful of extremists who actually believe crap that is completely contradictory to what the Bible says, while they bask in the media attention.

They aren't Christians - they don't even believe in everything the Bible says...
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 07:16:39 AM

Just checking in from hell kiba. Yup, plenty of fellow victims of demonic armies here...

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 11:06:36 AM

Here we are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KlMWzKj4s&feature=player_embedded

Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 04:49:56 PM

Thanks for sharing!  That was f8ing awesome.  Too bad the christians are still here Sad

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:40:03 PM

Or, there are a handful of extremists who actually believe crap that is completely contradictory to what the Bible says, while they bask in the media attention.

They aren't Christians - they don't even believe in everything the Bible says...

No, they are extremists specifically because they truly believe in everything the bible says.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:43:42 PM

I tend to believe many Christians, specially the moderate ones, aren't quite aware of "what the Bible" says, specially when it comes to the Old Testament.
OT a wholesale of bloodshed and biased morality!

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 03:59:14 PM

I tend to believe many Christians, specially the moderate ones, aren't quite aware of "what the Bible" says, specially when it comes to the Old Testament.
OT a wholesale of bloodshed and biased morality!

Very true. I had a guy trying to make me hate Muslims as much as he did by showing me a video of some Muslims supposedly stoning a 12 year old girl for refusing to marry an old man. He said it was Muslim custom. I guess he didn't realize that it says the exact same thing in the bible, to stone disobedient children. I also saw a girl at work chastising a guy for "trying to establish communication" (literally, talk) to a girl, because she said he was Christian and couldn't do that. Within 30 minutes, prosperity gospel must have kicked in, because she was talking about buying 800 dollar boots.

One thing I respect in any association is the education of it's members. I don't like when people pay lip service to the Bible and have no idea what it says, same with the constitution, the Quran, anything. But I have Christian friends who really know what the bible says, and I really respect them.
deadlizard

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 07:10:30 PM

So why I am ain't in hell yet
subtle isn't it

btc address:1MEyKbVbmMVzVxLdLmt4Zf1SZHFgj56aqg
gpg fingerprint:DD1AB28F8043D0837C86A4CA7D6367953C6FE9DC

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 07:14:05 PM

I'm way more against Islam than Christianity, Distribution. Not because what those crackpot written books says, but because Muslims are still more "too sticky to Quran" then they should. It's like they stop somewhere in the XV Century.
For me is all a matter of behavior, not Mythology. I'm OK with Muslims that already have a "lesser" Mythology-bs-filled version of Islam, as I'm not quite OK with Christians believing on Biblical Mythology, specially when they try to impose BS in schools like "Creationism".

|

|
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 07:30:01 PM

I'm way more against Islam than Christianity, Distribution. Not because what those crackpot written books says, but because Muslims are still more "too sticky to Quran" then they should. It's like they stop somewhere in the XV Century.
For me is all a matter of behavior, not Mythology. I'm OK with Muslims that already have a "lesser" Mythology-bs-filled version of Islam, as I'm not quite OK with Christians believing on Biblical Mythology, specially when they try to impose BS in schools like "Creationism".

I'd say there are a lot more Christians willing to impose Creationism on our education system than there are Muslims willing to die for their religion. And if you think self-described Christians are not capable of being as crazy as a crazy Muslim think again. Even Osama Bin Laden wasn't fighting a war about religion. See this and this. And then look at the CIA's statements and also the 9/11 Commission Report. You're right, it's about behavior from an individual, not necessarily that individual's association with a group. So Osama Bin Laden and anyone else who associates themselves with Islam is not necessarily bad, but once they do something bad, it's not about looking at what group they belong to, but rather the individuals themselves.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 02:21:36 PM

Now it's 21th October... my bet is that God bough some bitcoins and is expecting it to raise to 10USD before sell out and end the World...

But, really, this Harold is playing "Armageddon baseball"? 2 strikes and still want to go on 3rd attempt? Or will he keep "Camping" on random dates as long as someone still believes him or he's alive (whatever happens first)?

|

|
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 03:35:02 PM

Now it's 21th October... my bet is that God bough some bitcoins and is expecting it to raise to 10USD before sell out and end the World...

But, really, this Harold is playing "Armageddon baseball"? 2 strikes and still want to go on 3rd attempt? Or will he keep "Camping" on random dates as long as someone still believes him or he's alive (whatever happens first)?
This is the best part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvuCacdjXM&feature=related
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 04:38:38 PM

What I find amusing, this same guy made the same predictions in 1994 hahaha, yet the sheep still believed his for the 2nd time.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2011, 04:46:35 PM

What I find amusing, this same guy made the same predictions in 1994 hahaha, yet the sheep still believed his for the 2nd time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses#Failed_predictions

It's a viable business model.

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 08:21:37 PM

Actually the most reliable theory I found about that in 94 was sort of:

«Because you were fooled, you tend to stick up with those who were fooled along with you. This comes from the fear of face the mocking of others.
Therefore, once fooled the first time those guys evolved to an even more fanatic and closed way of follow Camping's religion in order to stick with their group of fools.»

It's not that uncommon to see this sort of behavior on 419 scam victims, as some tend to fall into the "scammer rehash" later on.

|

|
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 09:34:19 PM

Actually the most reliable theory I found about that in 94 was sort of:

«Because you were fooled, you tend to stick up with those who were fooled along with you. This comes from the fear of face the mocking of others.
Therefore, once fooled the first time those guys evolved to an even more fanatic and closed way of follow Camping's religion in order to stick with their group of fools.»

It's not that uncommon to see this sort of behavior on 419 scam victims, as some tend to fall into the "scammer rehash" later on.
Interesting... probably very true.
MacFall

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Agorist

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2011, 02:54:43 PM

I'd say there are a lot more Christians willing to impose Creationism on our education system than there are Muslims willing to die for their religion. And if you think self-described Christians are not capable of being as crazy as a crazy Muslim think again. Even Osama Bin Laden wasn't fighting a war about religion. See this and this. And then look at the CIA's statements and also the 9/11 Commission Report. You're right, it's about behavior from an individual, not necessarily that individual's association with a group. So Osama Bin Laden and anyone else who associates themselves with Islam is not necessarily bad, but once they do something bad, it's not about looking at what group they belong to, but rather the individuals themselves.

Unfortunately, as a Christian myself, I must agree with this.

No king but Christ; no law but Liberty!

Fledge Press: Pro-Liberty Fiction and Art
1JBmYmG2U5ETj8BXZUBCXDKWCQcFoERBNP
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 09:11:44 PM

And I was looking forward to what currency they use in Hell ='(

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2011, 11:14:23 AM

And I was looking forward to what currency they use in Hell ='(

Probably like the dollar with a different name. But they may have worse, dollar seems more like purgatory to me.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: