Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX Changed my account reference number...  (Read 1012 times)
the hawk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 10:26:02 AM

....and did not inform me. I accidentally funded my account with the old reference and after a few days realised that the funds had not gone in, so I checked my reference that is linked to their account number on my payee list on my internet banking against the one on the actual web site and they have changed my reference number by a few digits since the last time I added funds. I have sent them an email explaining this. Do you think it will get sorted or am I just going to have to face the fact I am never going to see that money again? Sad

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Cry

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the hawk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 11:14:59 AM

How creepy is what?

It's just a bit frustrating that they didn't tell me about the change in reference number.

I have emailed them and they actually got back to me in like 5 minutes! Shocked

Fair play! That's some pretty rapid customer service right there! I have told them about my (and their) boo boo and they said they will sort it out and let me know when it's done.

I will update this thread when I know what the story is, but it seems like they are going to sort it out as it was paid in to my old reference number which has been funded before.

Fingers crossed Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: