Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage is trust abuser/lier  (Read 3980 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:25:41 AM

Not sure how, but I somehow managed to make V Kodoff's trust go from -10 to -1263. Either way, well deserved.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:39:39 AM

Not sure how, but I somehow managed to make V Kodoff's trust go from -10 to -1263. Either way, well deserved.
When someone gets a lot of negative trust at one time the weight to additional negative trust ratings is increased.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:53:58 AM

Learn something new everyday! Thanks for explaining that to me, quickseller.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:57:14 AM

Learn something new everyday! Thanks for explaining that to me, quickseller.
The reason for it is because if someone scams a lot of people at once they will show up as very untrusted so they will not be able to scam others
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:58:40 AM

@OP

TomatoeCage is one of the more trustworthy people on this forum.

I am highly suspecting you are an idiot.

~BCX~
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:30:05 AM

Hi, I am reading this tread because I was rated negative by OP.  Have never had deal with him, he gave this tread refference as a reason. Huh
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:12:04 AM

My conclusion: the OP is 12. Actually, I think he's 5. Nope, I could actually spell properly when I was 5,so your definitely not 5. I don't even use the slang that you use and refrain from using the word "nigger". I'm pretty sure that's derogatory. Anyway  I hope your trust isn't removed.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:18:18 AM

Hi, I am reading this tread because I was rated negative by OP.  Have never had deal with him, he gave this tread refference as a reason. Huh
Don't worry his account carries no weight what so ever, no one will ever take him seriously again. You can simply ignore it. Judging by his responses he can't take criticism very well and being told when he's wrong.
Packers09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=37522

This kid is totaly retarded
After i show him how many feedback offsite i got offsite to realize his mistake,he still continue to fake lies and abusing the trust system.
If the moderators/escrows are as him,this community/forum is cancer.
He realized that he did mistake,and obviously i'n not only not a scammer but more trusted than him,he blocked the messages i can send to him.
He realize he did mistake but still don't want to remove it abusing the trusted system.
People like you is cancer to all online trading
How come escrows start lying and posting negative feedback randomly and abusing the trust system?
You know what carma is right? you will end someday poor and useless glassed fat scum begging for food in the street oneday
And i will still continue to be more trusted and 10000x more rich than you
Lets everyone see what a retarded cunt you are,accepting your mistake but still abusing the trust level.
Moderatos here are shits to trust you and to accept you as escrow consider you are lier.
https://i.imgur.com/b64nsBo.png

P.S: Its not like i can't buy account for less than 30 dollars and continue my shits.But i don't like lying faggots like you.
Lets everyone see what escrow bitcointalk got and how he lying around
Why is my trust feedback have you saying scammer, with this link in the reference? How am i involved?
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:33:48 AM

After i show him how many feedback offsite i got offsite to realize his mistake,he still continue to fake lies and abusing the trust system.
He realized that he did mistake,and obviously i'n not only not a scammer but more trusted than him,he blocked the messages i can send to him.
He realize he did mistake but still don't want to remove it abusing the trusted system.
How come escrows start lying and posting negative feedback randomly and abusing the trust system?
You know what carma is right? you will end someday poor and useless glassed fat scum begging for food in the street oneday
Lets everyone see what a retarded cunt you are,accepting your mistake but still abusing the trust level.
Moderatos here are shits to trust you and to accept you as escrow consider you are lier.

P.S: Its not like i can't buy account for less than 30 dollars and continue my shits.But i don't like lying faggots like you.
Why is my trust feedback have you saying scammer, with this link in the reference? How am i involved?
He did the same to me. I think he just randomly rated us. An diot
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 12:00:05 PM

When someone gets a lot of negative trust at one time the weight to additional negative trust ratings is increased.

It seems a lot more bitcointalk members are not convinced by V Kodoff's actions and behaviour since its deserved -ve trust increased quite a lot.

He did the same to me. I think he just randomly rated us. An diot

Don't bother too much about it. I think however, if you received a false rating from him, you should be entitled to leave it back an equivalent -ve trust feedback. As Welsh said: don't worry! You can ignore it since his account is totally FUBAR and carries no weight what so ever. Do you think anyone here is willing to take him seriously again?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:45:20 PM

I had a good experience with tomatocage, could you show a proof that he admitted that he made a mistake? You just show a post where he says he will not remove his negative trust ratings. Thanks.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:04:05 PM

I had a good experience with tomatocage, could you show a proof that he admitted that he made a mistake? You just show a post where he says he will not remove his negative trust ratings. Thanks.

At this point, his proof doesn't matter.  He's just going around giving people negative feedback and falsely accusing others of being scammers for either no good reason or no reason at all.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:32:36 AM

Nice another free neg rep wth is going on here with this guy?

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

At this point, his proof doesn't matter.  He's just going around giving people negative feedback and falsely accusing others of being scammers for either no good reason or no reason at all.

Ok I see that. You cannot please everyone, can you?
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:44:54 AM

WTF! what an asshole , i just saw it now , this guy gave me feedback as Scammer , with reference to this Thread
And i don't even know what is going on here.
I think he thought neg rep is good thing and started giving everyone free neg rep...  Cheesy [Not funny] Tongue
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:53:18 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 03:08:23 AM by iCEBREAKER

Oh, how nice.  A mob mentality pile-on effect.  Exactly like the angry bee pheromone.

http://www.nzbees.net/forum/threads/can-you-smell-the-angry-bee-pheromone.1967/

Can we please be more accurate and change the name from Trust Rating to Popularity?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:07:26 AM

Oh, now nice.  A mob mentality pile-on effect.  Exactly like the angry bee pheromone.

Can we please be more accurate and change the name from Trust Rating to Popularity?
The reason for this is to warn others when one person scams several people all at once and to prevent others from being scammed in the near future. For example if someone who is trusted were to scam 5 people all at once then they would potentially still have a net positive trust feedback  if all negatives were weighed equally, on the other hand under the current system scamming 5 people all at roughly the same time will result in a score of roughly 600 less then their previous trust score (pre scam).
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:10:51 AM

Oh, now nice.  A mob mentality pile-on effect.  Exactly like the angry bee pheromone.

The reason for this is to warn others when one person scams several people all at once and to prevent others from being scammed in the near future. For example if someone who is trusted were to scam 5 people all at once then they would potentially still have a net positive trust feedback  if all negatives were weighed equally, on the other hand under the current system scamming 5 people all at roughly the same time will result in a score of roughly 600 less then their previous trust score (pre scam).

Is there evidence the Popularity Rating System prevents scams?

OTOH, I can see how it could easily be (ab)used to aid them.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:13:50 AM

Oh, now nice.  A mob mentality pile-on effect.  Exactly like the angry bee pheromone.

The reason for this is to warn others when one person scams several people all at once and to prevent others from being scammed in the near future. For example if someone who is trusted were to scam 5 people all at once then they would potentially still have a net positive trust feedback  if all negatives were weighed equally, on the other hand under the current system scamming 5 people all at roughly the same time will result in a score of roughly 600 less then their previous trust score (pre scam).

Is there evidence the Popularity Rating System prevents scams?

OTOH, I can see how it could easily be (ab)used to aid them.   Cheesy
I don't have any specific examples, however any time you leave negative feedback for someone you are essentially putting your reputation the line that your feedback is correct (yes you can remove it later and apologize however if you have to do this enough then people will not trust you in the first place).

I don't think it can be used to aid scams. Negative feedbacks are weighed more heavily then positive feedbacks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: