Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:03:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HACKED DO NOT LEND  (Read 1313 times)
tacoman71 (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:55:59 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 09:36:42 PM by tacoman71

HACKED ACCOUNT DO NOT SEND MONEY. FUCK YOU WHOEVER HACKED MY ACCOUNT

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:05:18 PM

Looking to loan 0.20 btc - 7 days (paying back 0.30 btc)
my address : 1Fz6xXind3Kovsw4ArW6u7oMXRZTUSBj1G

I will provide my account as collateral, it is Sr. Member

i think your account might be hacked.
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:07:55 PM

Why haven't you made any posts since October 3rd 2014?
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 08:38:04 PM

can you sign a message from 16JFF55gv56wiRz7e6wFTnc4gfCY5h6bpj ?

sign a message with todays date and your username

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:47:58 PM

can you sign a message from 16JFF55gv56wiRz7e6wFTnc4gfCY5h6bpj ?

sign a message with todays date and your username
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273120.msg2927002#msg2927002

I asked him to find an old post with an address on it for him to sign from however he said he "changed wallets" recently (he also mentioned that he has not posted any addresses in the past )
tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:09:55 PM

Account was hacked do not send any money. Excuse my unprofessional language but fuck you to whoever hacked my account.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:26:10 PM

Account was hacked do not send any money. Excuse my unprofessional language but fuck you to whoever hacked my account.
can you sign a message from the above address to prove you are the real owner of the account?
tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:35:41 PM

I will later tonight as I am on my iPhone right now.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:41:06 PM

I also would like to see a signed message , I'm waiting  Cheesy.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:43:38 PM

Just curious, how did you regain control of your account from an iPhone?
Don't you have to sign a message for that?

Or didn't the hacker change the password?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:46:50 PM

I've seen that he changed the password  after the "claim" :

Code:
- Today at 09:55:13 PM - tacoman71 - password reset via email

I don't know what should I think now , let us wait a signed message....
tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:39:55 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015
I have regained control of my account and changed my password.

IJ4TzVvuWEQ9mkaOxzRemakqUK6tueBQTUd4ktJAP/2SBfDM+ffYTjBGxcyOE/Yc+NN+6TdkJClACRZGHdnbYAw=

tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:41:31 PM

Hacker didn't change the password.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:43:35 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

IJ4TzVvuWEQ9mkaOxzRemakqUK6tueBQTUd4ktJAP/2SBfDM+ffYTjBGxcyOE/Yc+NN+6TdkJClACRZGHdnbYAw=
Verified, however it looks like the hacker was able to scam Bitcoin_BOy$ for .048 BTC. You would need to repay him to his satisfaction (especially considering your account was "hacked" under very suspicious conditions).
tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:46:00 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

Verified, however it looks like the hacker was able to scam Bitcoin_BOy$ for .048 BTC. You would need to repay him to his satisfaction (especially considering your account was "hacked" under very suspicious conditions).

I will not as I was not the one who scammed. My apologies to anyone I affected, however if it was not me that scammed, I do not feel responsible to repay. Especially if it's only like $10.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:49:27 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

I will not as I was not the one who scammed. My apologies to anyone I affected, however if it was not me that scammed, I do not feel responsible to repay. Especially if it's only like $10.
I would not be able to remove my negative trust as a result. Anyone could simply claim "hack" anytime they take out a loan. Like I said, the timing of you being able to recover the account is very suspicious, plus the fact that you claim the hacker did not change the password, however according to the security log, you reset your password via email (how would you know the password was not changed, yet were not able to log in with your password?).

tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:50:44 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

I would not be able to remove my negative trust as a result. Anyone could simply claim "hack" anytime they take out a loan. Like I said, the timing of you being able to recover the account is very suspicious, plus the fact that you claim the hacker did not change the password, however according to the security log, you reset your password via email (how would you know the password was not changed, yet were not able to log in with your password?).

I was able to log in with the same password as the hacker never changed it. I only noticed something weird was going on after my gmail blew up with 20 notifications about PMs for loans.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

I was able to log in with the same password as the hacker never changed it. I only noticed something weird was going on after my gmail blew up with 20 notifications about PMs for loans.
That still does not explain the fact that you reset our password via email.
tacoman71 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:56:42 PM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

What do you mean? I see someone had my password so I reset it so I can change it.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:01:10 AM

Code:
Quickseller
01/23/2015

What do you mean? I see someone had my password so I reset it so I can change it.
You don't need to reset your password to change it. You change it on profile -> Account Related Settings.
I find it hard to believe that someone would be able to determine your actual password and would not change your password/email.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: