News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why invest in PEN
Because it is PEN - 3 (5.1%)
Binary Options using PEN - 14 (23.7%)
Crowfunding project - 2 (3.4%)
Don't invest at all - 30 (50.8%)
Better then XPY (but that is not difficult) - 10 (16.9%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEN] - Innovative Binary Options - Trading on Bittrex - already in POS.  (Read 34304 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:25:57 PM

hmm ok I thought you chose how many coins to stake when staking
Depending how many you have, you can split the coins into different addresses using the coin control feature. I wrote something about it here:
http://cryptoroundtable.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:28:01 PM

**Explorer Fund**
I'm currently negotiating to have a better block explorer for Pen. It would be nice if I received a little help from  the community to make this happen.
This is a donation address i set up for this purpose:
JWxLpkYvWb8DrcUydBroxHQwW7b8ZdmEjS

You will not be disappointed. It will come with a few extras. This will also help us in getting listed on the exchanges. 
Thanks Hayan for donating 100 Pencoins.

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:55:07 PM

**Explorer Fund**
I'm currently negotiating to have a better block explorer for Pen. It would be nice if I received a little help from  the community to make this happen.

You will not be disappointed. It will come with a few extras. This will also help us in getting listed on the exchanges. 

Although I don't know enough to know why a better explorer is needed, I just donated 100pen also since I have 0 technical skills and a donation is about the only way I can contribute to the community  Cheesy
morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:05:23 PM

how long does it take for the coins to stake? cause I want to know when to know something is wrong and start looking at sorting it.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:20:56 PM

Staking works great.

Congratulations to the team for a great project.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:43:30 PM

Staking works great.

Congratulations to the team for a great project.

I would say, congrats when we hit Bittrex, and when we stay on Bittrex, and when Binary options are up and running. If that baby is working then it can be a $100k coin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

@DEV, what about changing the logo? Let somebody make a new logo, give some BTCs or PEN for it.
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:59:11 PM

Well, if no one else is interested in taking up that offer, I might give it a go...

By the way, the staking doesn't seem to be working properly for me (though in all honesty, I'm not entirely sure of how it's meant to work; all coins I've dealt with in the past are purely POW). For a while this morning it was, and I got a couple of coins from it, but right now it keeps saying my stake is at 0, even though I've been keeping the wallet open. I set a reserve amount of 0.001 or something like that to see if having a non-zero reserve would make a difference (it doesn't), but I don't have all of my PEN reserved or anything.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:03:34 PM

I've send a request to C-CEX to add PEN in the voting list, if they add it, then we will see how much support it has, and it is a good indication for the feature.
qinhaotian1

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:30:05 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  DVE  fraud
doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:34:59 PM

Well, if no one else is interested in taking up that offer, I might give it a go...

By the way, the staking doesn't seem to be working properly for me (though in all honesty, I'm not entirely sure of how it's meant to work; all coins I've dealt with in the past are purely POW). For a while this morning it was, and I got a couple of coins from it, but right now it keeps saying my stake is at 0, even though I've been keeping the wallet open. I set a reserve amount of 0.001 or something like that to see if having a non-zero reserve would make a difference (it doesn't), but I don't have all of my PEN reserved or anything.

It only puts a value in the "stake: section when you've actually staked a block and earned the reward. Once it confirms, the staked amount goes back into your general balance til another block is found. I believe the maturity of this particular coin is 24 hours...so you have to have the coins in your wallet "unmoved" or 24 hours before it stakes with them...I'm fairly new to staking myself, but this is how i understand it works. Would be nice if they placed a section in the bottom right hand corner of the wallet that told you if you were staking and estimated time until next reward though...hope this helps...just keep the wallet open and dont move coins in and out, and you should see a reward every now and then.
hayan

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:55:12 PM

Alright, here's my first attempt at a logo.

http://www.neolemmix.com/pencoin.png

In case it's hard to tell (IDK, it might be for someone who doesn't already know what I was going for), the graphic is meant to be a pen, with a sword-type handle at the top, drawing a blot of ink. The Latin text around the bottom half border is (assuming I found a correct translation) the same as the English text around the top half.

Feel free to use it; credit (or Bit/Doge/Pen -coins) appreciated but certianly not required. Smiley And if you'd like any changes, let me know and I'll give it a go; I doubt it quite qualifies as a finished work yet.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:57:23 PM

Alright, here's my first attempt at a logo.

In case it's hard to tell (IDK, it might be for someone who doesn't already know what I was going for), the graphic is meant to be a pen, with a sword-type handle at the top, drawing a blot of ink. The Latin text around the bottom half border is (assuming I found a correct translation) the same as the English text around the top half.

Feel free to use it; credit (or Bit/Doge/Pen -coins) appreciated but certianly not required. Smiley And if you'd like any changes, let me know and I'll give it a go; I doubt it quite qualifies as a finished work yet.

At least it is much better then the current one Cheesy
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:56:17 AM

**Explorer Fund**

Although I don't know enough to know why a better explorer is needed, I just donated 100pen also since I have 0 technical skills and a donation is about the only way I can contribute to the community  Cheesy
Thanks for the donation doeboy1023!

cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:59:06 AM

The Pencoin Qt wallet has a coin control feature. Make sure you enable it. I have my pencoins set with 10k pencoins per address. That gives those addresses the Highest Priority.  Play with it and let me know your thoughts.

tigerhuynh87

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:18:50 AM

The Pencoin Qt wallet has a coin control feature. Make sure you enable it. I have my pencoins set with 10k pencoins per address. That gives those addresses the Highest Priority.  Play with it and let me know your thoughts.

so does that mean you have only 2 wallets
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:20:12 AM

so does that mean you have only 2 wallets

One wallet, multiple addresses.

hayan

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:49:50 AM

And... where exactly do I find this option? o_O

By the way - I'm still getting nothing staked and no staking payouts.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:58:56 AM

For people that are interesting:

I'm running another ICO escrow (with the same conditions as i've used for PENCoin) . It is also a scrypt coin (what i love), so feel free to check it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955463.0
tigerhuynh87

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:34:49 AM

And... where exactly do I find this option? o_O

By the way - I'm still getting nothing staked and no staking payouts.

Settings>Options>Display Tab
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: