News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why invest in PEN
Because it is PEN - 3 (5.1%)
Binary Options using PEN - 14 (23.7%)
Crowfunding project - 2 (3.4%)
Don't invest at all - 30 (50.8%)
Better then XPY (but that is not difficult) - 10 (16.9%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEN] - Innovative Binary Options - Trading on Bittrex - already in POS.  (Read 34312 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 05:43:57 PM

I reached out to Fairglu to ask him to add us to his block explorer list and he said no problem but it would cost approx .48btc for a year. I attempted to collect contributions for this from the community and only 2 people came forward with donations of 100 pen each. Not nearly enough to consider me spending almost half a btc on. The cryptoid block explorer is packed with extras. See for yourself at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

I need to return the contributions that hayan and doeboy made. It would have been easy for me just to return it if we had a working block explorer. I wouldnt have to ask what the senders address is. I would just look it up.

Lets see how fast pen gets listed without a working blockchain explorer. No one cant say i didn't try.

At least I was able to get this coin listed on the only exchange it is currently on. No bounty or goodwill donation was made there either.

Hayan and Doeboy please post your addresses. I will send your coins back with a little interest added.

You can just hold on to mine. Maybe more will start to donate....

I've been talking to Zornado to see if he adds pen to BITEXP. I told him what was donated and what i am willing to add. Just waiting to hear back from him to see if he accepts.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:59:05 PM

How many coins current in total?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:01:09 PM

How many coins current in total?

545,000 so this coin is ridicules cheap, i expect a big whale to enter soon and move it up to 10,000 sats
PenCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

Binary option program is moving little by little. We don't want to rush. Look what happened with BTER.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

Binary option program is moving little by little. We don't want to rush. Look what happened with BTER.

I'm not sure if i get this? Are you afraid of the system being compromised?

PenCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:52:08 PM

I'm not sure if i get this? Are you afraid of the system being compromised?

Security is KEY! People will have BTC/LTC/... in our wallets, if someone hack the system then we have problems.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

Thats reassuring news. How many people do you have working on this?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

Great stuff!!! A nice marketing compaigne around it when it is finished and bye bye 10000 sats
Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:21:05 PM

I reached out to Fairglu to ask him to add us to his block explorer list and he said no problem but it would cost approx .48btc for a year. I attempted to collect contributions for this from the community and only 2 people came forward with donations of 100 pen each. Not nearly enough to consider me spending almost half a btc on. The cryptoid block explorer is packed with extras. See for yourself at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

I need to return the contributions that hayan and doeboy made. It would have been easy for me just to return it if we had a working block explorer. I wouldnt have to ask what the senders address is. I would just look it up.

Lets see how fast pen gets listed without a working blockchain explorer. No one cant say i didn't try.

At least I was able to get this coin listed on the only exchange it is currently on. No bounty or goodwill donation was made there either.

Hayan and Doeboy please post your addresses. I will send your coins back with a little interest added.

I've been talking to Zornado to see if he adds pen to BITEXP. I told him what was donated and what i am willing to add. Just waiting to hear back from him to see if he accepts.

I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Pencoin. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.

Best Regards
Zornado
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:28:16 PM

Time to move this baby.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:31:04 PM

I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Pencoin. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.

Best Regards
Zornado

Thanks Zornado, Im going to forward the contributions i received to your address at the bottom of the explorer page.

DEV please add these links to the OP:
http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Pencoin
http://bitexp.net/richlist.php?coin=Pencoin
http://bitexp.net/charts.php?coin=Pencoin

Thanks again Zornado!

cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Best Regards
Zornado

Thanks Zornado, Im going to forward the contributions i received to your address at the bottom of the explorer page.

DEV please add these links to the OP:
http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Pencoin
http://bitexp.net/richlist.php?coin=Pencoin
http://bitexp.net/charts.php?coin=Pencoin

Thanks again Zornado!

Donation Sent! Thanks again!
http://bitexp.net/address.php?coin=Pencoin&address=JNXUy3UM8PwgxyHcXs1JUnYYyU3N7LMcqY

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:39:47 PM

Pen is moving here... with little higher support.
PenCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:53:44 PM

Thats reassuring news. How many people do you have working on this?

three people are working on it, but they also have a full time job. The plan was that we would be able to hire someone full time using ICO money, but the result and the low BTC price is a problem.

I was contacted by someone to write up a article about PEN for a good price, and i'm thinking to use some of the BTCs that i earn from ICO for it.

In the meantime i would suggest that everybody hold their coins and even try to buy some more coins as current price will give you as investors in PEN some big opportunities when more and more people start to know about PEN.

Be smart, buy low, sell high. Start spreading the word, little by little. Make PEN a big coin and together we can all achieve something nice.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:01:50 PM

Order book start to look nice.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:32:41 PM

You'll soon see the floor at 10k. Get on the train because it will be too late.

Coins is only 545,000
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:38:27 PM

You'll soon see the floor at 10k. Get on the train because it will be too late.

Coins is only 545,000

Yeap, indeed. At this price the coin is worth 16 BTC?Huh Come on. $4,000??? Are people sick? Launch this coin 2 years ago and it would be worth $2,000,000.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:45:11 PM

Pretty surprised at the price of BITB. 18 sats with a volume of 34 BTC.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:50:37 PM

Based on my calculation that coin is worth 100 BTC and we are worth 16 BTC. Enough room to move Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:09:56 AM

Nice, but please add PEN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: