Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlukyPonzi.com 135% of your bet, 75-80% of the players WIN, GUARANTEED!  (Read 1095 times)
fluky (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:01:00 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 11:11:01 AM by fluky

I've edited this content and moved it, if some mod sees this please delete it, i would but i don't know if that's against the rules, thank you!!
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:07:07 PM

Another ponzi site..  Angry

For people who doesn't know what is ponzi : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

PONZI = SCAM
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:07:36 PM

After it ends, all players are randomly sorted

Oh yeah. How randomly?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:09:59 PM

After it ends, all players are randomly sorted

Oh yeah. How randomly?

Sooo randomly that the owner will win all the BTC...
fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:31:20 PM

I understand your point, have you checked the simulator? This thing improves a lot other failures like the things happening to weekly ponzi.

Any suggestions on how to make public the numbers would be helpful? If any of you 2 want to help, to make that picks public it would be greatly appreciated Smiley
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:36:18 PM

There is no way you can say that 80% of the people will win. It all depends on the amount. If a player deposits 1 BTC in the beginning, then if all the rest deposit 0.01 BTC, then after 135 people deposit, will one guy be paid. So less than 1% in profit.

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

There is no way you can say that 80% of the people will win. It all depends on the amount. If a player deposits 1 BTC in the beginning, then if all the rest deposit 0.01 BTC, then after 135 people deposit, will one guy be paid. So less than 1% in profit.

can you even read how the system work ?

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:41:10 PM

I understand your point, have you checked the simulator? This thing improves a lot other failures like the things happening to weekly ponzi.

Any suggestions on how to make public the numbers would be helpful? If any of you 2 want to help, to make that picks public it would be greatly appreciated Smiley

You miss the point.
"Ponzi games" can never be trusted until players can be sure that the operator is not putting in the early money.
Your idea changes that by replacing it with an untrustable lottery.
Fail.

fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:42:22 PM

No, you misunderstood, it doesn't follow that order,  if that would happen there are more probabilities that every other user will get paid, because it doesn't follow an order, after the deadline every user is reordered randomly, check the simulator: http://flukyponzi.com/#/Simulator
You can try it with 100 bitcoins and see the results (The other robot players just do up to 1 btc), so that would more or less be the situation you said.

About the randomness maybe we can use a random public generator:

https://www.random.org/lists/

Some user can send us their list so it can be completely fair.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:44:11 PM

This is a good definition :

What is a Ponzi scheme?

"A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business."

Source : http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:50:54 PM

Exactly, that's a ponzi scheme, let's redefine that to this  Ponzi Game:

"flukyponzi.com is a game that gives return to the players from other players money. The risk is stated to be around 20 to 30 percent calculated by doing hundreds of simulations, which means that users won't get anything in return but the 70-80 will. There is no need to fake that there are more investments, as the payout will be sorted between those users."

The only point is making the lottery number picking trustworthy.
arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:57:01 PM

can you even read how the system work ?

Sorry, my bad on that . However, I just don't like seeing ponzis and their false promises anymore. Kind of frustated Tongue

john03

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:02:27 PM

So many ponzi's coming out every other day  Angry

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Well, it's understandable, all of a sudden many sites with copied scripts appeared, many just to get quick money, and others more transparent but with a lot of bugs. A ponzi game can be very good if you remove the bad parts of it, this site is trying to do that.

btw something off-topic, i was with the nfl2go guys too, if anyone want free access to the probowl and superbowl (and archives etc) just pm for free access
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:10:54 PM

A ponzi game can be very good if you remove the bad parts of it, this site is trying to do that.

The concept of early players winning and late players losing is the heart of anything Ponzi.
You have removed that and are basically running a lottery. 

fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:25:05 PM

Good point  Grin haven't analyzed it like that, well everyone was complaining, because at least with bitcoin it's very hard to deposit first, just look at weeklyponzi thread for all that trouble, seconds late and bam, so that's why this thing is different, if more people think this, i'll suggest changing the name to flukylotto.com
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:12:46 AM

tried the http://flukyponzi.com/#/Simulator

looks like a lotto to me.

fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:33:54 AM

Sure , well now we're flukybet as some users clasify the game as a lotto one Cool
By the way, anyone knows a trusted user to start this thing using escrow, I know it's hard to get users to trust a new site, any info would be helpful.
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:45:16 AM

Sure , well now we're flukybet as some users clasify the game as a lotto one Cool
By the way, anyone knows a trusted user to start this thing using escrow, I know it's hard to get users to trust a new site, any info would be helpful.
Try monbux, or devthedev.

fluky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:57:20 AM

Thank you! Let me contact them  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: