Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking buy BTC via paypal (Verified)  (Read 1317 times)
Smithinvest (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:51:55 PM

I have $200 PayPal. Looking buy BTC with current rate + 10%.
I am new member on Bitcointalk But I can show history order with my PayPal for you.
Trusted members only, PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:54:53 PM

I am new member on Bitcointalk But I can show history order with my PayPal for you.

Welcome.
I suggest you start by reading through this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0
You will soon see why Paypal isn't the payment method for Bitcoin. Order history, ID, note from Mom does not matter when it can be charged back.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:00:27 PM

Welcome.
I suggest you start by reading through this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0
You will soon see why Paypal isn't the payment method for Bitcoin. Order history, ID, note from Mom does not matter when it can be charged back.

Thank You. I understand. I can show my history for seller. I buying on some website but I need more.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:07:52 PM

Thank You. I understand. I can show my history for seller. I buying on some website but I need more.

History doesn't matter. You can still chargeback or you could be using a hacked account.

Just so you know, the only people here who will be willing to sell to new members are almost ALL scammers. Here is how it will work, they will send a PM asking you to send first because paypal protects you and once they receive the funds, they either disappear right away or stall for time while they move funds around.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:17:33 PM

History doesn't matter. You can still chargeback or you could be using a hacked account.

Just so you know, the only people here who will be willing to sell to new members are almost ALL scammers. Here is how it will work, they will send a PM asking you to send first because paypal protects you and once they receive the funds, they either disappear right away or stall for time while they move funds around.

Lol, SO true.

You have to be very careful even saying the P word.

Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:24:32 PM

Thank You. PayPal can chargeback when have dispute. I have big history and I can show it. I looking buy BTC on bitcointalk because I buying BTC via PayPal but high rate on some website. I known very difficult when I am new member and looking buy BTC with PayPal.
I want to buy BTC I am not scammer.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:25:48 PM

Which country verified ?

Duke !

jaime212

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:47:25 PM

sending you a mp
Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:15:30 AM

sending you a mp
PM
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:16:44 AM

Thank You. PayPal can chargeback when have dispute. I have big history and I can show it. I looking buy BTC on bitcointalk because I buying BTC via PayPal but high rate on some website. I known very difficult when I am new member and looking buy BTC with PayPal.

How do we know you won't be using a hacked account with "big history"?

I'm just trying to help you out here. Be very careful when sending first to anyone who is going to accept paypal because chances are you're gonna get scammed.
Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:21:45 AM

How do we know you won't be using a hacked account with "big history"?

I'm just trying to help you out here. Be very careful when sending first to anyone who is going to accept paypal because chances are you're gonna get scammed.
Thank for your help. I will careful. history order on website I buying. not history on PayPal account.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:29:36 AM

Chargeback is a huge problem. There is no solution if someone suddenly will decide he want his money back, with Paypal he can do it no problem. It is great for people who are being scammed and for scammers as well... Paypal is fine if you are legitimate, honest person with long history. If you are new... well people will doubt.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:34:07 AM

Thank You. PayPal can chargeback when have dispute. I have big history and I can show it.

lol did you even bother reading what xetsr said to you?

Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:35:39 AM

Chargeback is a huge problem. There is no solution if someone suddenly will decide he want his money back, with Paypal he can do it no problem. It is great for people who are being scammed and for scammers as well... Paypal is fine if you are legitimate, honest person with long history. If you are new... well people will doubt.
Thank. I am new and everyone will doubt.
Smithinvest (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:43:18 AM

Thank everyone. I think I will buy BTC with my PayPal on https://www.virwox.com
with high fee and only $210 per month.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:43:38 PM

Thank everyone. I think I will buy BTC with my PayPal on https://www.virwox.com
with high fee and only $210 per month.

I'd like to add that, as well as the charge back issue stated above, theres also an issue of some people saying their accounts have been terminated by this type of transfer.
You can purchase bitcoins directly from eBay with PayPal. Or many users will happily accept other forms of transactions here if you are able to withdraw and switch to a service such as payeer or bank transfers. There may be PayPal accepting members on localbitcoins also.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: