Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BurtW arrested (update: charges dropped!)  (Read 74654 times)
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 10:16:49 PM

Can u provide the URL from where your signature statement is taken ?
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/MailFraud/fraudschemes/revenuefraud/AssetForfeiture.aspx

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:29:41 PM

Thanks. U may like to include it in your sig. For space constraint, u may use URL shortener.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:05:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 11:20:02 PM by leopard2

Well, this asset forfeiture thing was very popular with Stalin and Hitler, Jewish assets were being forfeitet all the time. Pretty sure this also "enhanced 'esprit de corps' " LOL  Cheesy

In the 21st century, these 49 states are using it against people of every race, WOW such democracy  Roll Eyes

Truth is the new hatespeech.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

This is how you take freedom back. Get your elected public representatives to represent their voters instead of special interest and big fat paycheck issuing crony capitalists.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:24:01 AM

You have a chance in the court to get your assets back, according to the article

Ironic. When Finnish Customs confiscated all my assets (mainly gold and silver back in 2008), I was so accustomed to my friends' stories from the states, that I was sure I would not get them back. The still ongoing Liberty Dollar seizure and theft was a recent example.

I got all back.

Levelheaded analysis is required whether there is an actual chance to get the stuff back. Most Internet commentators do not really know the details so much that their opinion should be valued, me included.

Fighting for your stolen property also distracts you, so if there is a higher goal in your life, one option is to strategically ignore them. That's what I do when I don't file for tax returns, in effect paying the taxman more than even they think is needed. I have more important goals in my life, and my past decisions have reduced the taxes to quite manageable level.

As Christians, you might appreciate the history how an unjust treatment may become a financial blessing. I hardly had €100k in assets at the time when they were confiscated. God turned the publicity of this harsh treatment to a success to my business, and I made it to millionaire ranks in the following 2 years. (Joseph story in the Bible is a more striking example of course.. I feel more like Jacob who became Israel through a lifelong process)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

You have a chance in the court to get your assets back, according to the article

Ironic. When Finnish Customs confiscated all my assets (mainly gold and silver back in 2008), I was so accustomed to my friends' stories from the states, that I was sure I would not get them back. The still ongoing Liberty Dollar seizure and theft was a recent example.

I got all back.

Levelheaded analysis is required whether there is an actual chance to get the stuff back. Most Internet commentators do not really know the details so much that their opinion should be valued, me included.

Fighting for your stolen property also distracts you, so if there is a higher goal in your life, one option is to strategically ignore them. That's what I do when I don't file for tax returns, in effect paying the taxman more than even they think is needed. I have more important goals in my life, and my past decisions have reduced the taxes to quite manageable level.

As Christians, you might appreciate the history how an unjust treatment may become a financial blessing. I hardly had €100k in assets at the time when they were confiscated. God turned the publicity of this harsh treatment to a success to my business, and I made it to millionaire ranks in the following 2 years. (Joseph story in the Bible is a more striking example of course.. I feel more like Jacob who became Israel through a lifelong process)

Yeah, but that doesn't happen in this country. Our government just bailed out a bunch of wealthy auto manufacturers and big banks. Someone has to pay for it and Burt won the federal gimme your money lottery.

Oh, this country isn't really Christian. We call ourselves that because it makes us feel better. We worship money and pray to God. We incarcerate more of our citizens than any other nation in the world. We have no problem with them living like dogs in overcrowded prisons, ass raping each other and eating food the good christian citizens wouldn't feed their dogs. Our military drones kill people around the world without a trial even if their are noncombatant women and children in the house too. Our soldiers brutalize other countries raping their women and forcing the men to pile up naked for our amusement. The good christian citizens of this great nation, pound for pound, purchase more illegal narcotics than any other three nations combined. We have a higher volume of rape and abortion than we good Christians like to admit publicly. We have more pedophiles than any other developed nation. Finally, we are the only nation in the world that has ever used nuclear weapons to destroy entire cities of men, women and children. Does that sound like a Christian country? Oh, wait a minute, Christians have been evil throughout history, so I guess it does!

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:39:08 PM

You are all correct. I did not perceive that you were trying to dismiss my point, though. (Or that the whole post was not directed to me really, despite the quote.)

Since, that is the reality there, I have been instructing, and still do, the Christians and everyone with conscience, to leave the country as it is obviously broken beyond repair + a very dangerous place to live for those who would in a sane system be the pillars of society.

Sounding doom alarm does not make me popular, but I see all the signs being present that in the coming years, a wholesale destruction is planned for the intelligentsia of the U.S. That the administration builds concentration camps and the movie director that wants to handle the topic is murdered to his home with family, should, should, be a dire alarm in itself, without me needing to remind of it from the different side of the globe, obviously increasing the danger level of me and my family.

When the Bolsheviks came to power in Russia, they not only murdered the Emperor and his family, but everyone posing any perceived threat to them. All people in any power during the Tsar regime, priests, teachers, officers, about 2 million in total, were killed directly. Holodomor was a genocide against the Ukrainians, with about 10 million deaths. The further terror in 1936-37 killed millions and thinned the thinking ability in the Red Army so much that they could not even conquer Finland in 1939! (It would take about 2 hours for Russia to do it now if they wanted.) In the 1950s, the Gulag network was the place for millions of people who were not totally obedient to the system. The system was so deeply entrenched that killing was not necessary.

Now, it was rather difficult to see the rise of Bolshevism and these events beforehand. Seeing what direction the USA is going does not, should not, take a genius. To continue to live there, you are actually taking a conscious choice hoping that the system feels they have such absolute power that a killing spree is not necessary. They are certainly taking the preparations though. There is no other country with a greater disconnect between the small educated, conscious, thinking minority, the brainwashed-beyond-cure majority and the more-powerful-than-the-rest-of-the-world-combined administration that is quite plainly terrorising its own citizens.

Hoping for a peaceful resolve is something I would rather do from a distance. Thank you for reading.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:06:45 PM

I have this discussion so many times with people that I am growing weary of it-  most just think I am a crazy paranoid.

I guess that's just the way it is. The TPTB have most people duped and are bringing the water to a boil just slow enough that most won't notice till it's too late.

I'll keep trying.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:12:51 PM

I have this discussion so many times with people that I am growing weary of it-  most just think I am a crazy paranoid.

I'll keep trying.

IRL it is mostly futile, the people who realize that they embrace doublethink is so small that the chance you find them at random is - well - not worth your time.

Internet is a good channel while it exists. The most TPTB can do is to send trolls behind you accusing you of crazy paranoia. It has to be accepted that your audience is not the trolls (who are often paid, and regardless, they are as incurable in their beliefs as anyone) but the lurkers. I get a load of thank you posts in PM, which has to mean that the number of people actually thankful must number in hundreds at least, because most don't post. Reaching hundreds of people IRL would hardly be possible in a lifetime.

The daily lesson

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. The prevailing mental condition is controlled insanity."

An example of this (and several other Orwellian concepts) is the capability for many to believe that the cruelty the U.S. military forces in other countries is justified because (insert the current truth here), yet there is no danger present in the homeland because it is the land of the free and the administration is good.

This is a particularly striking example as, fitting to the thread, there is no lack of evidence that even the police is armed with heavy weapons that they frequently use in an apparent random manner against people who are just unarmed petty criminals or innocent bystanders. In every other place killing squads are called "terror against civilians", I don't know what the official politically correct newspeak term is.

It truly is controlled insanity. If someone does not bow to it, he is labeled crazy. The world is a quite ironic place for us sane people...

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:19:00 PM

I'll keep trying.
IRL it is mostly futile, the people who realize that they embrace doublethink is so small that the chance you find them at random is - well - not worth your time.

Maybe you are right but the people IRL are the ones I care about most and the ones I want to "save".

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:17:05 AM

rpetilia, thank you for your posts.

America is indeed a very broken country.

Unfortunately, I don't think just moving out of the USA will be enough to necessarily save you.

America will do anything it takes to maintain it's imperialist empire, up to and including starting WW3.

We are currently in the most dangerous geopolitical configuration since the cuban missile crisis.

This war has to be prevented, or else the consequences for all of humanity will be dire.

A major fundamental shift in base consciousness is required.

America HAS to be changed from within, and the ruling powers so hellbent on greed and power MUST be removed from their positions of power.

It must be done.

Or else we're all screwed.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:25:18 AM

rpetilia, thank you for your posts.

America is indeed a very broken country.

Unfortunately, I don't think just moving out of the USA will be enough to necessarily save you.

America will do anything it takes to maintain it's imperialist empire, up to and including starting WW3.

We are currently in the most dangerous geopolitical configuration since the cuban missile crisis.

This war has to be prevented, or else the consequences for all of humanity will be dire.

A major fundamental shift in base consciousness is required.

America HAS to be changed from within, and the ruling powers so hellbent on greed and power MUST be removed from their positions of power.

It must be done.

Or else we're all screwed.

They will not rest until they get populations levels reduced and a one-world-order police state. They are delusional and mad so will have no problem launching nukes. The Georgia Guidestones is their alter.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:23:55 AM

And to Special Agent Arran McWhirter or AUSA Michele Korver (we know you're all, on the other side here, reading this thread from your complaints about it to Burt's lawyers) IF in fact Burt HAD this FinCEN license, would that have BEEN ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS TO LEAVE HIM ALONE???

OR would you have done exactly what you did to him and his family ANYWAY, on the basis of the STATE/LOCAL license/law issues, even IF he HAD gotten the Federal FinCEN paperwork?HuhHuh?

Seems to me a very simple and direct answer to this question would go a long way to clearing up EXACTLY WHAT IS REQUIRED so that this "problem" won't ever happen again.

Please... all parties concerned, answer this.

Don't hold your breath. Boulder County Sheriff won't even answer 'yes' or 'no' to "On 2014 Oct 14, did your agency participate in the service of a search warrant or other raid, the target of which was <address redacted>?", submitted through the proper procedural channel.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:26:51 AM

I hope it's better than our Colorado law. I thought we were among the best, with our internal policing forces being barred from keeping such seizures unless conviction. Leaves open the loophole of the feds doing the seizures, keeping it regardless, and passing a chunk of blood money on to the state and local forces. Isn't that the way it works here?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
elvizzzzzzz

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:11:48 AM

To be clear, I am _not_ suggesting there was anything improper relating to this case,
this is just some background information :

http://consumerist.com/2015/04/08/dea-sued-over-secret-mass-surveillance-of-phone-calls/

Additionally, notes the complaint, the DEA “could resume bulk collection under 21 U.S.C. § 876 at any time,” and the government “may still be collecting call record information in bulk under other authorities.”

While many of the recent government snooping revelations resulted from Edward Snowden’s leaks about National Security Agency programs, the DEA’s Mass Surveillance Program was unknown to the public until Jan. 2015, when court ordered the agency to provide more details during a criminal case against a man accused of violating export restrictions on goods to Iran.

unquote
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:26:18 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 10:10:40 AM by rpietila

Many wonder: why have rape, torture, domestic killing squads, etc. become the modus operandi in the U.S. Administration Forces?

The country has been a thinly-veiled empire since FED was established, but rape, pillage and destruction were not really in the toolkit during the WWII for example. Invariably, people fled the advancing Soviet forces, wanting to surrender to the U.S. forces, who treated them well within reason. Now, all the leading thinkers, innovators, and doers who get into trouble, flee the U.S. for their life, settling to live in places like Cambodia, Austria and New Zealand, and to hide in the places such as Russia!

Dr. David Duke knows the answer. But beware: a certain business mogul in Finland once let one of his publications to publish a few pages of David Duke text, translated. The establishment attack was swift and harsh. He lost the magazine but still owns the other businesses, because the enemies have not found a way to totally destroy him without it looking suspicious. Yet.

"If you want to know who has the power, check whom you are not allowed to question"

I can slander up to the limits of my conscience: any world leader, any authority in my country of residence, any branch of government, the Justice system or the Army. But questioning the Holocaust puts me up to jail (while the Holodomor is ok, as long as you don't mention the ethnicity of the people who ordered it), and questioning the crimes of non-European immigrants takes me to court (while discussing the crimes of ethnic Finns is ok).

ADD: Slandering President Putin is ok for us, but not for people in Russia. Slandering the King of Thailand is ok for us, but not for people in Thailand. Slandering me is ok for anyone, except in the context of Crypto Kingdom where even conscious refusal to address me as Your Majesty, will lead to cancellation of account and forfeiture of assets. These examples tell that in some domains in the world, there are local powers, big and small. Interestingly, the slander of POTUS is not punishable offence, adding to the evidence that the power is somewhere else.

sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 03:24:33 PM

Many wonder: why have rape, torture, domestic killing squads, etc. become the modus operandi in the U.S. Administration Forces?

The country has been a thinly-veiled empire since FED was established, but rape, pillage and destruction were not really in the toolkit during the WWII for example. Invariably, people fled the advancing Soviet forces, wanting to surrender to the U.S. forces, who treated them well within reason. Now, all the leading thinkers, innovators, and doers who get into trouble, flee the U.S. for their life, settling to live in places like Cambodia, Austria and New Zealand, and to hide in the places such as Russia!

Dr. David Duke knows the answer. But beware: a certain business mogul in Finland once let one of his publications to publish a few pages of David Duke text, translated. The establishment attack was swift and harsh. He lost the magazine but still owns the other businesses, because the enemies have not found a way to totally destroy him without it looking suspicious. Yet.

"If you want to know who has the power, check whom you are not allowed to question"

I can slander up to the limits of my conscience: any world leader, any authority in my country of residence, any branch of government, the Justice system or the Army. But questioning the Holocaust puts me up to jail (while the Holodomor is ok, as long as you don't mention the ethnicity of the people who ordered it), and questioning the crimes of non-European immigrants takes me to court (while discussing the crimes of ethnic Finns is ok).

ADD: Slandering President Putin is ok for us, but not for people in Russia. Slandering the King of Thailand is ok for us, but not for people in Thailand. Slandering me is ok for anyone, except in the context of Crypto Kingdom where even conscious refusal to address me as Your Majesty, will lead to cancellation of account and forfeiture of assets. These examples tell that in some domains in the world, there are local powers, big and small. Interestingly, the slander of POTUS is not punishable offence, adding to the evidence that the power is somewhere else.

Ha!   Using my laptop in Ireland ( roaming with a '3' network 4G card), and that site is blocked. Censorship is such an obvious foolishness.

Edit:  Dont misunderstand me, I think Duke is a misguided fool of the highest order, I'm just commenting on the censorship. "Check whom you are not allowed to question" indeed.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:11:00 AM

Look at this for irony. Happened in the past 24 hours.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:06:25 AM

Yea the site look shady. Site might be fake.

Wikipedia links to it.

Nevermind, the point is not to direct more attention to the few messengers, rather make people who are capable (and most are not) to question this with the old question: "Is it true?"

sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:22:12 AM

Yea the site look shady. Site might be fake.

Wikipedia links to it.

Nevermind, the point is not to direct more attention to the few messengers, rather make people who are capable (and most are not) to question this with the old question: "Is it true?"

"Is it true?" and you cite david duke - a holocaust denier?  Bit of a paradox. Unless you are saying that it didnt occur?   Huh Huh

I believe in questioning authority, but you need to do it in an intelligent and measured way. Citing extremists will just get you pegged as one.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: