Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REMOVE NUBBINS FROM THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST FOR REPEATED TRUST ABUSE  (Read 15316 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:01:36 PM

Quote from: TECSHARE link=topic=935984.msg10321009#msg10321009 date

I PMed Hilariousandco and asked him to speak on my behalf because I had cooperated with him more than once in the past to prune people he had found to be untrustworthy from my trust ratings. I assumed that this was evidence I cared about the default trust list's integrity, but according to him I was asking him to "shill" for me. This is not getting involved? This is adding to the shit slinging simply for asking him to speak in regards to my past behavior. Of course that didn't stop him from slinging shit for page after page then following me to other threads to do the same.

Just read what you're saying because you're contradicting yourself here. I only posted in the thread after you contacted me, only you didn't like what I had to say on the matter. It's also funny how you're ok with co-operating with me and others by removing people from your trust / helping scambust but the moment it turns sour for you everybody is a trust mafia mallcop scam buster with nothing better to do. And I wasn't following you around, you were just derailing every single thread you posted in making it all about you, and guess what you've done here?

Pruning people from my trust is not the same as "scambusting". If you had not have PMed me about it would not have even known. You have demonstrated yourself to be very personally emotionally involved in my activities for some reason and have demonstrated repeatedly your inability to control yourself and act in an unbiased manner. First of all, this was my OP to begin with, second I didn't turn this into being about me, your mob of ahole buddies did. First by abusing the feedback system to try to intimidate me into silence about their abuse, then by repeatedly bringing up past incidents as if it is evidence of something or relevant to this OP.

Everyone is always talking about how free speech is supposedly so carefully protected here, but when it is an unpopular opinion everyone has no problem joining a mob to try to destroy peoples reputations in order to stop them from speaking.

Enjoy the video series. I am sure you will find plenty more to speculate about and find new reasons to shift your standards of evidence yet again.

Since when is hilariousandco supposed to not have an opinion and be completely neutral in all circumstances?

Mods/staff are humans too and should be able to express themselves equally with every other user on this forum.

And once more THERE IS NO MOB only your perception of a MOB that you created in your own imagination to support your conclusions/biases.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:03:54 PM

Everyone is always talking about how free speech is supposedly so carefully protected here, but when it is an unpopular opinion everyone has no problem joining a mob to try to destroy peoples reputations in order to stop them from speaking.

Free speech unless I disagree with it, then it's a "mob" trying to destroy reputations.

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:36:11 AM

Free speech unless I disagree with it, then it's a "mob" trying to destroy reputations.

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

I like Tecshare and all, but gotta agree with this. Tecshare has a serious problem with people stating their opinions. Armis, he gave negative feedback to for posting his opinion, got removed from trusts lists for it. Calls staff posting their opinions coercion. Calls people calling out WC a mob and tries to belittle them in any way possible.   

And we've come full circle. Now I'll go back to enjoying some WC youtube magic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:36:19 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 04:11:58 AM by TECSHARE

And once more THERE IS NO MOB only your perception of a MOB that you created in your own imagination to support your conclusions/biases.

Said one of the mob leaders. You rejects don't give a shit about scammers. This is 100% about you idiots jerking yourselves off for your own entertainment.

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

I like Tecshare and all, but gotta agree with this. Tecshare has a serious problem with people stating their opinions. Armis, he gave negative feedback to for posting his opinion, got removed from trusts lists for it. Calls staff posting their opinions coercion. Calls people calling out WC a mob and tries to belittle them in any way possible.  

Your right, I am such a bully being one man being attacked by dozens of people at once and not having the decency to be intimidated into silence. BTW in case you haven't noticed I haven't used the trust system to fight any battles related to this, but don't let that mess up your attempt at discrediting me. BTW how does me pointing out the mob harassment activity count as me stopping free speech? I am interested to hear how me having an opinion some how stops other people from having opinions.

P.S. funny how all these new accounts have opinions about me all of a sudden now that they are being proven wrong with irrefutable video evidence.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:47:17 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Your right, I am such a bully being one man being attacked by dozens of people at once. BTW in case you haven't noticed I haven't used the trust system to fight any battles related to this, but don't let that mess up your attempt at discrediting me. BTW how does me pointing out the mob harassment activity count as me stopping free speech. I am interested to hear how me having an opinion some how stops other people from having opinions.

P.S. funny how all these new accounts have opinions about me all of a sudden.
I agree, there are an unusually large number of newer accounts participating in both this thread, as well as the many WoodCollector threads. This fact tends to discredit all sides.

I would also say that it is very concerning that Nubbins is giving negative trust to people who are supporting WoodCollector in any way. I do think WoodCollector is a scammer, however that should not prevent people from speaking their opinion that they think he is honorable or otherwise not a scammer. This is essentially what Nubbins is doing, he is giving negative trust to almost anyone who supports WoodCollector, which puts fear into anyone who is considering to support him.

I do believe that Nubbins did not previously know how to properly use the trust system, I would still say that he is abusing it by installing fear into anyone who has an opposing opinion then him. I do think he should be given the opportunity to learn how the trust system works, however I do think he has received that opportunity and has still not changed his ways.

There is no reason why people should not be able to freely speak their minds without fear of having their account ruined with a "Warning: trade with extreme caution" tag attached to their account just because they have opposing view of someone who happens to be in the default trust network. 
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:13:36 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Your right, I am such a bully being one man being attacked by dozens of people at once. BTW in case you haven't noticed I haven't used the trust system to fight any battles related to this, but don't let that mess up your attempt at discrediting me. BTW how does me pointing out the mob harassment activity count as me stopping free speech. I am interested to hear how me having an opinion some how stops other people from having opinions.

I agree, there are an unusually large number of newer accounts participating in both this thread, as well as the many WoodCollector threads. This fact tends to discredit all sides.

I would also say that it is very concerning that Nubbins is giving negative trust to people who are supporting WoodCollector in any way. I do think WoodCollector is a scammer, however that should not prevent people from speaking their opinion that they think he is honorable or otherwise not a scammer. This is essentially what Nubbins is doing, he is giving negative trust to almost anyone who supports WoodCollector, which puts fear into anyone who is considering to support him.

I do believe that Nubbins did not previously know how to properly use the trust system, I would still say that he is abusing it by installing fear into anyone who has an opposing opinion then him. I do think he should be given the opportunity to learn how the trust system works, however I do think he has received that opportunity and has still not changed his ways.

There is no reason why people should not be able to freely speak their minds without fear of having their account ruined with a "Warning: trade with extreme caution" tag attached to their account just because they have opposing view of someone who happens to be in the default trust network. 

Thank you, that was probably the first on topic post in the last 5 pages.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:16:48 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Thank you, that was probably the first on topic post in the last 5 pages.
Your welcome. i also messaged Canary to at least look at my post and to plead with him to make his trust network be made up of people who have more experience trading, and detecting scams, as opposed to people who he simply has traded with one time.
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:53:45 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

+1 - He left me trust saying i was either a sock or a moron.... If that is not abusing the trust system what is?
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:06:22 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

+1 - He left me trust saying i was either a sock or a moron.... If that is not abusing the trust system what is?

Pot, meet kettle!  Wink
deluxeCITY

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:13:57 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Well I personally think you are likely a sockpuppet of WoodCollector however there is honestly not evidence to support as much, there fore negative trust is not appropaite
ukcrypto

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:53:25 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Well I personally think you are likely a sockpuppet of WoodCollector however there is honestly not evidence to support as much, there fore negative trust is not appropaite

Yep - i am woodcollector, who lives in USA yet manages to make videos of himself working on wood whilst travelling around SE Asia. You sound just like EyesGluedWideShut.

http://youtu.be/1EdmNAoF1Is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ww3Ajhr74

PS - Yes I know i said woodcutter, I get hungover sometimes and forget my own name.

deluxeCITY

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:59:54 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

Yep - i am woodcollector, who lives in USA yet manages to make videos of himself working on wood whilst travelling around SE Asia. You sound just like EyesGluedWideShut.

PS - Yes I know i said woodcutter, I get hungover sometimes and forget my own name.

This is not the place to be discussing the possibility of you actually be an alt of Woodcollector. Bringing this possibility up is only going to distract from the conversation, so please stop. There is evidence both ways (the youtube video(s) is evidence that you are not an alt of Woodcollector, but there is also evidence otherwise).
ukcrypto

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:15:01 AM

exactly ^  Roll Eyes

This is not the place to be discussing the possibility of you actually be an alt of Woodcollector. Bringing this possibility up is only going to distract from the conversation, so please stop. There is evidence both ways (the youtube video(s) is evidence that you are not an alt of Woodcollector, but there is also evidence otherwise).

Sorry who bought this up me or you? (see below your recent post) What evidence is there that I am an alt of WC? I see none, and you wont find any either. why state in your original post there is not any evidence now you say there is, you change your mind more than my wife. I am just a happy buyer, having bought and continue to buy his work, people can't accept that so automatically i must be a alt.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:04:30 PM

...irrefutable video evidence.

Lol oh really?

Irrefutable evidence of what? That the guy can dick around and not show his "hand carving" skills on the high level of detail his other pieces sold had?

Lol  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:30:12 PM

Lol oh really?

Irrefutable evidence of what? That the guy can dick around and not show his "hand carving" skills on the high level of detail his other pieces sold had?

Lol  Grin

I think the unique problem here is that WoodCollector didn't  "hand carved" his original pieces , and advertised as "hand carved".
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:07:09 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 05:21:04 PM by redsn0w

Lol oh really?

Lol  Grin

I think the unique problem here is that WoodCollector didn't  "hand carved" his original pieces , and advertised as "hand carved".

The original cheap ones he sold that are on the macro crude scale like the video demonstration are handmade with power tools and machine made stencils.

The expensive ones with very micro detail that he sold for thousands of dollars are definitely laser made.

No human can hand carve a single perfect circle or a single perfect right angle. His works of arts have several thousand geometrically perfect right angles, perfect circles, perfect spheres and etched to a uniform depth across the entire work of art. ImFuckingPossible by hand.

The video shows nothing to dispel the use of a laser engraver.

~BCX~

Yes you are right , indeed I've seen all the videos and at the end my personal opinion is :

He didn't hand carved nothing , he always used dremel & other  tools.

These are real hand carved pieces :

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Rxbu4FY4Q

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVo4oEizJA

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9sYKMXQbI
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1412

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:28:22 PM

For the record, here's someone carving Christian Orthodox icons. The video also includes various related images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW4EYu97tjk

Carvings found in churches are often very detailed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 05:19:31 PM

Lol oh really?

Lol  Grin

Sorry, I should have added the caveat "irrefutable if you have a functioning brain stem". Regardless there are more videos on the way and here you all are STILL leaping at conclusions before all the evidence is in. Whatever is most entertaining to you, even if it means harassing users daily for weeks. If you had anything better to do we wouldn't be seeing multiple daily posts from you or the 4chan brigade. Just admit you are here to entertain yourself, and you could give a fuck less about anyone or anything on this forum.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:30:40 PM

Lol oh really?

Lol  Grin

Sorry, I should have added the caveat "irrefutable if you have a functioning brain stem". Regardless there are more videos on the way and here you all are STILL leaping at conclusions before all the evidence is in. Whatever is most entertaining to you, even if it means harassing users daily for weeks. If you had anything better to do we wouldn't be seeing multiple daily posts from you or the 4chan brigade. Just admit you are here to entertain yourself, and you could give a fuck less about anyone or anything on this forum.

Don't you have anything better to do than whinge incessantly about this? That's all you contribute to this forum now aside from bumping your own listings. You've got to be either trolling yourself or absolutely deluded if you think butchering a piece of wood to create something I'd be mildly impressed by a teenager making in his High School woodwork class is 'irrefutable evidence'. There seems to be only a handful of people who are buying WC's bullshit including you and two of those have been confirmed to be alts of his. Until he actually shows a video of him actually carving the coins he claims to be able to do nobody in their right mind is buying his grossly exaggerated claims. The only thing he's proved so far is he's an amateur woodworker. Amateur being the keyword here.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:35:13 PM

Lol oh really?

Lol  Grin

Don't you have anything better to do than whinge incessantly about this? That's all you contribute to this forum now aside from bumping your own listings. You've got to be either trolling yourself or absolutely deluded if you think butchering a piece of wood to create something I'd be mildly impressed by a teenager making in his High School woodwork class is 'irrefutable evidence'. There seems to be only a handful of people who are buying WC's bullshit including you and two of those have been confirmed to be alts of his. Until he actually shows a video of him actually carving the coins he claims to be able to do nobody in their right mind is buying his grossly exaggerated claims. The only thing he's proved so far is he's an amateur woodworker. Amateur being the keyword here.

Exactly , I think everyone of us can make the same "hand carved" works... It is obviously that his pieces not worth ~ 14 k dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: