Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REMOVE NUBBINS FROM THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST FOR REPEATED TRUST ABUSE  (Read 15316 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 08:09:49 PM

I know you guys love talking about me, but this thread is about how Nubbins abuses the default trust system.

(note: Notice how none of the off topic posts are being removed from this thread? Funny how that works.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danielpbarron

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Daniel P. Barron

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 09:10:36 PM

I know you guys love talking about me, but this thread is about how Nubbins abuses the default trust system.

(note: Notice how none of the off topic posts are being removed from this thread? Funny how that works.)

I think you're right. The "trust" system on this site is supposed to be used to make scammers appear to be trustworthy. Nubbins has abused this by using it to make a scammer look bad. I'm very surprised he is still on the default list.

Marriage is a permanent bond (or should be) between a man and a woman. Scripture reveals a man has the freedom to have this marriage bond with more than one woman, if he so desires. But, anything beyond this is a perversion. -- Darwin Fish
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:23:51 AM

ON TOPIC:

So have you been successful in convincing anyone other than yourself that Nubbins should be removed?

Does the original accusation still stand?

If so can you outline why without all of the conspiracy theories of staff persecution?

~BCX~
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 05:31:48 PM

Nubbins is at it once again, now leaving me a new negative trust rating for "lying" along with a slanderous post along with it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.0

Why is Nubbins still on the default trust list? He has abused it 3 times now in order to attack myself as well as others in a sad attempt to try to silence criticism of his abusive behavior.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 05:47:18 PM

There is no point in bringing this back, Wood Collector was a scammer and accounts which support it are probably sockpuppets except bitspill(maybe). If there is any other trust abuse by nubbins, please point it out for me, I may have missed it.

The feedback he put on yours wasn't irrelevant. When I read the thread, I couldn't find suspicious activity from him. He sent you message regarding the mistake and you have paid the amount he asked too. Now what's the cause for 'negative trust feedback'?

-MZ

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:01:30 PM

There is no point in bringing this back, Wood Collector was a scammer and accounts which support it are probably sockpuppets except bitspill(maybe). If there is any other trust abuse by nubbins, please point it out for me, I may have missed it.

The feedback he put on yours wasn't irrelevant. When I read the thread, I couldn't find suspicious activity from him. He sent you message regarding the mistake and you have paid the amount he asked too. Now what's the cause for 'negative trust feedback'?

-MZ

I didn't bring this back, he did by leaving me yet another negative rating. You would like some evidence of his abuse? See the OP. There are plenty of examples here right in this thread. The simple fact that he left WC a negative rating before he even had a chance to reply is evidence he never cared about facts, but started out with the intent to harm WCs reputation. (there is still no proof he was a scammer BTW, just accusations and speculation followed by mob action) Additionally he left ratings for people who did little more than support Woodcollector. Some of them for posting just a single sentence!

The trust system is not supposed to be a tool for silencing opposing viewpoints, and it is a convenient unprovable out for him to simply accuse anyone he left negative ratings for as an alt. The trust rating he left for me is an abuse of his position of the default trust, even if you believe his endless excuses for his abuse are "relevant". The trust system is to be used for marking scammers. I didn't lie about anything, he is just slandering me further and using his position on the default trust to retaliate because I spoke out against his abusive behavior. People on the default trust list in the past have been held to much higher standards because the ratings they leave hold much more weight, and he has shown himself to repeatedly be willing to violate those standards.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:08:15 PM

-MZ

I didn't bring this back, he did by leaving me yet another negative rating. You would like some evidence of his abuse? See the OP. There are plenty of examples here right in this thread. The simple fact that he left WC a negative rating before he even had a chance to reply is evidence he never cared about facts, but started out with the intent to harm WCs reputation. (there is still no proof he was a scammer BTW, just accusations and speculation followed by mob action) Additionally he left ratings for people who did little more than support Woodcollector. Some of them for posting just a single sentence!

The trust system is not supposed to be a tool for silencing opposing viewpoints, and it is a convenient unprovable out for him to simply accuse anyone he left negative ratings for as an alt. The trust rating he left for me is an abuse of his position of the default trust, even if you believe his endless excuses for his abuse are "relevant". The trust system is to be used for marking scammers. I didn't lie about anything, he is just slandering me further and using his position on the default trust to retaliate because I spoke out against his abusive behavior. People on the default trust list in the past have been held to much higher standards because the ratings they leave hold much more weight, and he has shown himself to repeatedly be willing to violate those standards.

Hmm but the trust system is not moderated so you should contact/talk with nubbins. Only him can remove the negative trust, good luck.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:11:10 PM

Hmm but the trust system is not moderated so you should contact/talk with nubbins. Only him can remove the negative trust, good luck.

People on the default trust list do have their trust ratings moderated, so no, that is not completely true. Furthermore I am arguing that he should be removed from the default trust for his abusive behavior, not that his rating should be removed necessarily.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

People on the default trust list do have their trust ratings moderated, so no, that is not completely true. Furthermore I am arguing that he should be removed from the default trust for his abusive behavior, not that his rating should be removed necessarily.

The trust system is not staff moderated.

Just because some members communicated and made suggestions doesn't mean that staff moderates trust. Other than blatantly lying about the trust system being moderated do I need to mention again that nubbins is not in Default Trust's trust list?

Still I wish you good luck with your vendetta. Same for nubbins by the way.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 02:16:33 AM

Just because some members communicated and made suggestions doesn't mean that staff moderates trust. Other than blatantly lying about the trust system being moderated do I need to mention again that nubbins is not in Default Trust's trust list?

It is not a lie. Theymos has personally nuked my trust ratings by adding me as a trust exclusion in his trust list because of a single trust rating I left. This not only makes me not trusted by him, but anyone who trusts him (it cascades down the entire default trust list). So even though I have tons of positive ratings going back years, and at least 2 people added me to their trust list, if they also use the default trust, my ratings are negated and it is like they never trusted me. This is just a backdoor system for quiet retribution from the staff that is more destructive than a simple negative rating.

Nubbins is on the default trust level 2. I have no vendetta, I am simply defending my reputation and calling attention to his abusive behavior. If you noticed Nubbins decided to open up a new thread suddenly along with adding a new abusing negative trust rating for the 3rd time. I was under the impression this was done, but clearly Nubbins would like to again address the issue (by abusing the trust system and slandering me).
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:06:54 AM

It is not a lie. Theymos has personally nuked my trust ratings by adding me as a trust exclusion in his trust list because of a single trust rating I left. This not only makes me not trusted by him, but anyone who trusts him (it cascades down the entire default trust list). So even though I have tons of positive ratings going back years, and at least 2 people added me to their trust list, if they also use the default trust, my ratings are negated and it is like they never trusted me. This is just a backdoor system for quiet retribution from the staff that is more destructive than a simple negative rating.

Nubbins is on the default trust level 2. I have no vendetta, I am simply defending my reputation and calling attention to his abusive behavior. If you noticed Nubbins decided to open up a new thread suddenly along with adding a new abusing negative trust rating for the 3rd time. I was under the impression this was done, but clearly Nubbins would like to again address the issue (by abusing the trust system and slandering me).

Tecshare... This is how I see you acting....When I read your posts about default trust.

http://youtu.be/mao-N-LLGYc
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:21:46 AM

I think CanaryInTheMine should be removed. His trust list is a big one(it can help too) but almost all people in his trust list are those who have left a positive trust feedback in his profile. Some time ago, he has pruned his trust list but more has to be done.

People on the default trust list do have their trust ratings moderated, so no, that is not completely true.

It is 'Admin' moderated. Admins can remove negative feedback of other people but it is done on very rare occasions. Theymos can contact CanaryInTheMine or the persons in the DefaultTrust list who trust Nubbins to remove him.

Like TECSHARE told, he is in level 2 and the default level is 2 in all accounts. So he still has the power.

-MZ

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:43:59 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 04:17:47 AM by Wardrick

Techshare, you intentionally create drama where there is none just so you can bring up your theories and complain about the issues you have with the trust system, staff, and forum members. You yell in every one of your posts by typing capital letters. Do you see anyone else doing that? Your theory of people being silenced by the default trust system is irrelevant. You're a perfect example of that. So when you have a valid argument, do you think with the way you're acting you will get any support from the general consensus?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:05:57 AM

Techshare, you intentionally create drama where there is none just so you can bring up your theories and complain about the issues you have with the trust system, staff, and forum members. You yell in every one of your posts by typing capital letters. Do you see anyone else doing that? Your theory of people being silenced by the default trust system is irrelevant. You're a perfect example of that. So when you have a valid argument, do you think with the way you're acting you will get any support from the general consensus?

How exactly did I create drama? By having an opinion other than what is popular? By being attacked for pointing out the abuses that are rampant here on the forum? Perhaps "I" created this drama when Nubbins abused the default trust to try to keep myself and others from pointing out the flaw in his logic and behavior?

The "way I am acting" is in defense of my own reputation, and is the only means I have to bring attention to the rampant systematic abuse happening on this forum. If I just kept my mouth shut and let these people continue unchallenged, exactly what good comes of it other than them just getting what they want and being allowed to continue their abusive behavior?

You guys can't help but keep trying to make this about me by constantly attacking my character, yet somehow in that same breath you are saying I should not point out how these abuses have been perpetrated. Quite frankly I do not care what the peanut gallery thinks, I want the patterns of abuse here to be documented, and I know for a fact there are people who support my actions, even if they are too concerned about preserving their own reputations from being attacked for speaking up about it publicly. I am done allowing all the hard work I put into building a solid reputation here be exploited as a means of extortion to keep me from bringing these abuses to light.

I was done with this, then Nubbins decided to turn it into an issue again by posting some lame ass "scam" accusation thread about me, along with a new negative trust rating as if it will change anything. I don't know how it could be any clearer he has no self control, only seeks more drama, and that he does not belong on the default trust.
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

I know for a fact there are people who support my actions, even if they are too concerned about preserving their own reputations from being attacked for speaking up about it publicly

iknowthatfeel.png

I was done with this, then Nubbins decided to turn it into an issue again by posting some lame ass "scam" accusation thread about me, along with a new negative trust rating as if it will change anything. I don't know how it could be any clearer he has no self control, only seeks more drama, and that he does not belong on the default trust.

Actually, I thought we were both done with it, and then just yesterday I noticed the negative feedback you left me. Would've opened my thread sooner if I had noticed it, but since you're not on Default Trust, it was hidden behind an unobtrusive link.

I openly admit that I won't back down to intimidators like WoodCollector/TerraHasher/TECSHARE/SodaWarz/etc, and may respond -- should I choose -- to any defamation in such a matter as I see fit. would also like to point out that should any third parties be offended (sorry, "butt hurt") by this, the small "Ignore" link under my grumpy face should be in working order.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 09:00:15 AM

Actually, I thought we were both done with it, and then just yesterday I noticed the negative feedback you left me. Would've opened my thread sooner if I had noticed it, but since you're not on Default Trust, it was hidden behind an unobtrusive link.

I openly admit that I won't back down to intimidators like WoodCollector/TerraHasher/TECSHARE/SodaWarz/etc, and may respond -- should I choose -- to any defamation in such a matter as I see fit. would also like to point out that should any third parties be offended (sorry, "butt hurt") by this, the small "Ignore" link under my grumpy face should be in working order.

Wait, so you rally a mob against a user, damage his reputation before he even has time to respond, and attempt to silence anyone critical of your actions by abusing the default trust system, and WE are the "intimidators"? That is pretty funny. Accusing your opponent of exactly what you perpetrate is a pretty stale old manipulation technique. What is it any of us have to gain by trying to "intimidate" you? I can't think of anything. You on the other hand have demonstrated your compulsive desire for drama for no other reason than your own personal entertainment.

You initiated this conflict, myself (and others) responded. That is not intimidation, that is called a reaction to your abusive behavior. You should not be on the default trust list. You have shown very clearly you have zero control over your emotions and compulsions, and you have demonstrated repeatedly you are willing to abuse it for your own personal gratification.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

You have shown very clearly you have zero control over your emotions and compulsions

Sounds like speculation. Where's the proof?

Oh, wait, proof is only required from other people, not you. What a narcissist.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

You have shown very clearly you have zero control over your emotions and compulsions

Sounds like speculation. Where's the proof?

Oh, wait, proof is only required from other people, not you. What a narcissist.

Actually the proof is in the op, the problem is you don't have any clue how the default trust is supposed to work, so you wouldn't recognise it as proof now would you?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:18:37 PM

There is so much butthurt in this thread.

Maybe there should be a butthurt of the year award.

Someone should make a set of awards they "hand" out to people on this forum for like "most trustworthy"..."most butthurt"....

lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: