Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OMA] Omega Ω - ICO ended - I2P and TOR markets.  (Read 34378 times)
omegadevteam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:44:51 AM

will all this be ready soon ?

We have a 2-3 days ETA for the markets to be ready. We will talk about the in-wallet features when the markets are up and running out of Beta phase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:56:35 AM

a unique feature you could add to your market to make it above the rest is where users can have the option to invest in top merchants business which in return they get paid dividends weekly/monthly etc. just like owning a business and to expand they could raise funds and depending on their stats feedback, sales people can decide to invest.no other tor market does this and merchants will come running for this in my opinion.

This is a really interesting suggestion. But we need to prevent businesses from running with people's investment money, the market will focus on the consumer experience and not so much on the merchant one (although we have some things in store for merchants as well).

NP. while I am at it. Can the TOR abd I2P be integrated into the wallet? Smiley

Shhhh, don't ruin the surprise Smiley

well that is a risk people will take as if you see current situation with exchanges they still run off with money. a way round it would be to hold a a portion of the escrow but ultimately you should let the investor decide as they are aware of the risk. the merchant would need to build a large rep before even asking. it is basically like a ico. there will always be scams regardless of what anybody does.

this is a incentive for merchants to choose your site over others.

ofcourse someone may build a rep and then raise funds to run away but if someone has total sales of 20btc and asks for 100btc funding alarm bells should ring, but again let investors decide.
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:01:50 PM

We have a 2-3 days ETA for the markets to be ready. We will talk about the in-wallet features when the markets are up and running out of Beta phase.

you said 2-3 days like 2 days ago though please explain ?
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:19:31 PM

We said 2-3 days yesterday and it still applies. We had a slight delay because of a seednode problem. Everything solved now.
darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:58:05 PM

We said 2-3 days yesterday and it still applies. We had a slight delay because of a seednode problem. Everything solved now.

ok i am holding some do you have any proof of work the link doesnt work
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

This is good news!

Had you already got quite close towards markets before ICO because that was really fast dev, looking forward to seeing this  Cool

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
wasref

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

one question how many coins are in circulation? were any destroyed?
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

ok i am holding some do you have any proof of work the link doesnt work

The Beta Tor Market an be found here: http://hepmtuzowgw7snlm.onion/

one question how many coins are in circulation? were any destroyed?

C-cex destroyed +- 3 BTC worth of coins @ ICO time (around 133k OMA).

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/562035394972499968

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:59:47 PM

So basically 20M coin out there ? lol this is going to fall to 100 sat pretty soon
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:21:55 PM

So basically 20M coin out there ? lol this is going to fall to 100 sat pretty soon

Where to you get the figure of 20 million according to thread there are only 2 million coins. So after Cex burn there are less than 2 million coins.

This copied from first page:

Total number of coins: 2 Million
40,000 coins will be mined in a PoW phase;
After PoW a PoS phase will start, with a 2% annual interest.
1,960,000 coins will be distributed in an Initial Coin Offer hosted by c-cex.com.
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:03:37 PM

Where to you get the figure of 20 million according to thread there are only 2 million coins. So after Cex burn there are less than 2 million coins.

This copied from first page:

Total number of coins: 2 Million
40,000 coins will be mined in a PoW phase;
After PoW a PoS phase will start, with a 2% annual interest.
1,960,000 coins will be distributed in an Initial Coin Offer hosted by c-cex.com.

We can confirm that there are only +- 2M coins in circulation.
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:18:52 PM

Nice fudding Asswipe
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:03:46 AM

Nice fudding Asswipe

Whats  wrong in shaking out a few weak hands? lol most people bought at 2300 sat and the dev is clearly working to make this project successful those who dumped after i said theres 20M  are just missing out lol.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:05:14 AM

Nice fudding Asswipe

Whats  wrong in shaking out a few weak hands? lol most people bought at 2300 sat and the dev is clearly working to make this project successful those who dumped after i said theres 20M  are just missing out lol.

All I'm  asking is the ICO price. DEV, do we know for sure that the 130K remaining after ICO were burnt by c-cex?
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

I lost the ICO
anyone else have a very good feeling about this coin?
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:35:46 AM

I lost the ICO
anyone else have a very good feeling about this coin?

Way below ICO price but Dev seems to be fairly active. Most Devs disappeared as soon as ICO's finished. He's been keeping investors in the loop and take constructive criticisms fairly well. Invest at your own risk of course but I am reasonably happy with the progress so far given all the scams that are going going in crypto atm. I might be wrong but hey let give him the benefit of the doubt. Big risks come with Big gains OR big losses..  Grin Grin
wasref

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:14:30 PM

a unique feature you could add to your market to make it above the rest is where users can have the option to invest in top merchants business which in return they get paid dividends weekly/monthly etc. just like owning a business and to expand they could raise funds and depending on their stats feedback, sales people can decide to invest.no other tor market does this and merchants will come running for this in my opinion.

This is a really interesting suggestion. But we need to prevent businesses from running with people's investment money, the market will focus on the consumer experience and not so much on the merchant one (although we have some things in store for merchants as well).

well that is a risk people will take as if you see current situation with exchanges they still run off with money. a way round it would be to hold a a portion of the escrow but ultimately you should let the investor decide as they are aware of the risk. the merchant would need to build a large rep before even asking. it is basically like a ico. there will always be scams regardless of what anybody does.

ofcourse someone may build a rep and then raise funds to run away but if someone has total sales of 20btc and asks for 100btc funding alarm bells should ring, but again let investors decide.

what do you guys think of this would it be a winner i surely think so. imagine if amazon/ebay did something like this it would be huge
enryk

Activity: 168

GreenCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:00:13 AM

Was the total ICO target amount of 45 BTC met ?
Seems the current price is around 1/4th the ICO price

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:34:44 AM

what do you guys think of this would it be a winner i surely think so. imagine if amazon/ebay did something like this it would be huge

I don't know, that would really depend if the Dev keeps up the work.
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:42:19 AM

Great news everyone.
The TOR market is leaving better tomorrow!

Thank you for your interest,
The OmegaTeam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: