Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:15:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OMA] Omega Ω - ICO ended - I2P and TOR markets.  (Read 34384 times)
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:03:57 PM

The dump started at 2300 sat when the dev took down the 50% buy wall. So basically the dev had all his btcs in his pcoket + 50% of the ICO + 1M coins.

Way to go C-cex.

Take it easy fellas. I had over 7 coins on CCEX that was dumped on yesterday. It maybe CCEX selling some of it inventory. Most of us only have a few $ tied into OMA. So no need to get all excited. Alt coins are risky and we all know it. So far I have no reason to doubt the DEV. If he decides to run off he wouldn't be the first one and surely wont be the last.

Lol you had over 7 coins on c-cex? ok..?

Over 35% of the total coins has been dumped in the last 48 hours. People talking about a few BTC it is not a few BTC.

Since the 2300 sat it is over 30 BTC on a market who doesn't even have 1 BTC of buy support at the moment.

It is so goddamn obvious the dev is pulling out shitty announcements to have some more buy support up to sell into them.

He's already gone believe me.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:12:05 PM

its barely a dump in a sense if devs indeed dumping, imo its just not worth dumping for a few btcs, sounds like weak hands panicking or impatient traders. its the weekend, this is usually when fudders strike when dev is not around. i say give the dev 1-2 days to get back to us till we can conclude the situation

+1 to that... As me and many other users bought loads of coins and had been watching it since that day when it reached ~900 sats whilst the dev promised that he will come out with some sort of Big ANN, but he didn't... Let's hope and see what happens next, as the big picture is yet to be revealed...

The big announcement was the inwallet market. Dev just couldn't market the news properly. .

he said the hint was adoption
in wallet market = more uptake = more adoption
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:17:09 AM

Ok, fine... And yes, the OmegaMarket, i.e.; the market which works in Tor only, seems to have been working fine... But the problem is, I don't see a single thing which is listed there, has been given a value and is started selling since it's start, as the dev said that it is now out of beta...

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:58:47 AM

Ok, fine... And yes, the OmegaMarket, i.e.; the market which works in Tor only, seems to have been working fine... But the problem is, I don't see a single thing which is listed there, has been given a value and is started selling since it's start, as the dev said that it is now out of beta...

Less than 1 week after the beta you are asking why there is no merchants? if the project is serious you will see the merchants. Personally i wait the vote system and the registration system. When it will be ready i will contact some merchants that i know on SR and Agora.

Wink

Then, that would be awesome if you could do so... Anyways, let's just wait and see where this drama moves towards now...
And I would like to urge you people to stop panic-selling and f**king the coin for nothing...

softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:38:00 PM

Lol you had over 7 coins on c-cex? ok..?

Over 35% of the total coins has been dumped in the last 48 hours. People talking about a few BTC it is not a few BTC.

Since the 2300 sat it is over 30 BTC on a market who doesn't even have 1 BTC of buy support at the moment.

It is so goddamn obvious the dev is pulling out shitty announcements to have some more buy support up to sell into them.

He's already gone believe me.

1: Buy some coin at ICO Price
2: Dump
3: Enjoy the panic selling, price divided by 5 lol (by the way: thanks for your coin, if not, why are you mad? what are you doing here? you didn't sell your coin?)

4: Can you explain me how the devs can dump the rest of the coin since c-cex destroyed them? (if there is one explanation i want to know (i'm serious... not sarcastic))

You invested some money in Kingdom coin ICO and now you are mad because KeyzerSoze has scammed you... it's not our fault, dude.
Here is Omega, not a refuge for the orphans like you, understand it.

Less than 1 week after the beta you are asking why there is no merchants? if the project is serious you will see the merchants. Personally i wait the vote system and the registration system. When it will be ready i will contact some merchants that i know on SR and Agora.

Wink

That's where your completely wrong , C-cex never destroyed that 1M coin. It went directly into the Dev hands that's why im trying to make ignorant people like you understand.

C-cex is the worst incompetent exchange of them all, The dev bought into his own ICO with his own BTC easily 15-20 BTC + worth.

Then sold these BTC and crashed the 50% buy wall from C-cex. Can you guess now what happened? Both BTC and coins are back into his own pocket. You think that bs story about tor market is worth fuckin 20 BTC?  Keep dreaming that the price will go up again, it will not the dev has already disappeared and went into his next venture. The only reason he would appear back again is to make you believe there is still hope in order to pump the price back and have him sell the rest of his coin.

Im not being sarcastic.... eh
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:46:34 PM

ICO scam again? It's not even funny anymore.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:12:54 PM

F*ck 'em if this has been a scam, as I feel that no one, including me can afford losing hard on this... 2.3k coin at ~ 1/10th of its price... A person bought ~3-4 BTC worth of OMA and due to him, many bought in as we all were expecting some great news from the team, but those guys didn't come up with anything... I plead you OmegaDevTeam guys to please show up just for the sake of humanity and crypto-lovers...

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:20:06 PM

If community stops buying these scamcoins then these scams would die themselves.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:49:57 PM

If community stops buying these scamcoins then these scams would die themselves.

Smart people do not stop be rich, yet not run out of fools...
they never run out.
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

The DEV gave you all a timeline. He told you a couple weeks and the inwallet would be ready. So far the DEV have been active on this thread. He could have easily walked out after the ICO. But he didn't ... You allow people who FUD to come in and cause a panic against your coins. Some of these people don't even hold a stake in OMA coin but yet trying to tell you about your investment. Don't be surprised if these same people who are causing you to panic sell. Buys your OMA for the low and then pump it to ICO+ prices. DEVs are humans and they have other business outside of this forum. So if you don't heard from a DEV for a few days, that's to be expected.
Jwtech

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:09:04 PM

Ill put another btc in today for fun Smiley If you guys cant afford to lose 1 btc here or there or arent willing to take a proper gamble, get of these forums and go get a job. Your in the wrong place. You will get scammed more working in a job than losing 1 measily or 2 btcs. Cheeers guys. Ill buy the btc worth today to show all good faith :0
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 12:05:57 AM

I personally bought roughly about 7% (some from the ICO, more @ 240+ satoshi) of the entire currency. Those coins will be kept in a strong hand for better times, but there is a very good possibility for Omega to die.
P.S. No fud... it's reallity.

Jwtech

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:13:32 AM

I personally bought roughly about 7% (some from the ICO, more @ 240+ satoshi) of the entire currency. Those coins will be kept in a strong hand for better times, but there is a very good possibility for Omega to die.
P.S. No fud... it's reallity.
Agreed. Im happy to buy a coin and hold long term, just using funds acquired from other icos ( sapience, have a look at its first page of the ann).
Don't buy a coin unless your willing too see it die or hold long term.
Have a good day all Smiley
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

Ill put another btc in today for fun Smiley If you guys cant afford to lose 1 btc here or there or arent willing to take a proper gamble, get of these forums and go get a job. Your in the wrong place. You will get scammed more working in a job than losing 1 measily or 2 btcs. Cheeers guys. Ill buy the btc worth today to show all good faith :0

Where is this your "another btc put in today for fun"? Smiley The whole trading volume today was less than 0.6 btc, and the whole buy support for this coin is 0.28 btc. Can we assume everything written by you above  is just "lololo", or maybe you lost this "good faith" you are talking about?  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:31:59 PM

Where is this your "another btc put in today for fun"? Smiley The whole trading volume today was less than 0.6 btc, and the whole buy support for this coin is 0.28 btc. Can we assume everything written by you above  is just "lololo", or maybe you lost this "good faith" you are talking about?  Roll Eyes

Lol, agreed... Anyways, I bought in worth `0.2 BTC whilst the price was between 800-900 sats... Me and some other traders came in, in order to pump it a bit as it's being said, that we are all strong hands, and won't be selling at least under what we bought 'em at... Tongue

Don't know who are those a**holes who dumped the coin for nothing...

We do have patience, but as we are all a community, I feel that the dev team should at least reply to such criticisms, including mine that where have they gone...

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:39:18 PM

This is the only thing that can stop the scam. People must decide to not invest anymore in ico coins and they will stop coming out. It is the people who invest as early investors to take advantage of the profit.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:39:31 PM

Most of the ICO's are run by few people who have long history of dead coins behind them. I am not all against ICO's though. Some people have pretty good skills, but they don't have money. Future will tell if this is another scam, but currently I must admit that things are not looking good at all. Smiley

ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:15:00 PM

Most of the ICO's are run by few people who have long history of dead coins behind them. I am not all against ICO's though. Some people have pretty good skills, but they don't have money. Future will tell if this is another scam, but currently I must admit that things are not looking good at all. Smiley

Dev you need to keep people in the loop. Prove people wrong.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:37:48 PM

Dev you need to keep people in the loop. Prove people wrong.

True, but I doubt that he/the team is going to do anything as the dev seems to have come here on 18th Feb, but didn't even reply anything regarding the accusations that are being levied and building up strongly against him.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

Hey guys. Now listing OMA on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/OMA-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: