Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★  (Read 11422 times)
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 05:07:47 AM by philiveyjr

Im back with my picks and the thread is open for other's to post their picks. we can discuss them and I could keep track of their wins and losses.!

Like my picks?? Tips are appreciated
address: 1PpMfgM5aX6QqEMjQJDKTbjnjwKfkJuJ7G

Thanks.!! Smiley

Always remember : Gamble with what you can afford to lose.!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:27:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 10:04:54 PM by philiveyjr

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:28:47 PM

Any tenis tip for Melbourne?

PS: Napoli is my bet as well.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet)

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:48:16 PM

Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:57:12 PM

Any tenis tip for Melbourne?

PS: Napoli is my bet as well.

Aussie open Tips will be up 1 hr b4 it starts.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:58:44 PM

Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks

I totally forgot.!! :/ I'll post em from the next time.!!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:02:26 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:25:30 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley

Looks like your team is winning. Good luck with it Smiley

They were leading till HT just a few mins back the opponents scored... 1 all with 30 mins to spare.!! Napoli should scores again.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:57:23 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:17:33 PM by philiveyjr

Australian Open(Tennis)

Im expecting no upsets in men's and women's singles draw. Qtr Finals:

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))   L

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)                                                                                                                               W

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.                  L

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)                                                                                                                                              W

Singles(Mens) Hong Kong Challenger:

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)                                                                                                                            L         

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:29:25 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!
Appreciate the tip.! Smiley  Was busy for a while and just came back so thought I'll start a new thread to keep track of my records.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:35:35 PM

Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:41:03 PM

Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:54:54 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:19:31 PM by philiveyjr

Not really liking the NBA lines for tonight.! I expect all the favorites to win!

Philadelphia 76rs  @ New Orleans Pelicans:  New Orleans(-15) at 1.76 odds                     W

ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:25:14 AM

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.

Hmm.. If he does retire.. He should do it in first set! Then the bet is canceled..! Not otherwise!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:26:28 AM

Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:38:34 AM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
lamela

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:53:38 AM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
Lol some random parlay? Doesn't really work. Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: