Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★  (Read 11419 times)
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 05:07:47 AM by philiveyjr

Im back with my picks and the thread is open for other's to post their picks. we can discuss them and I could keep track of their wins and losses.!

Like my picks?? Tips are appreciated
address: 1PpMfgM5aX6QqEMjQJDKTbjnjwKfkJuJ7G

Thanks.!! Smiley

Always remember : Gamble with what you can afford to lose.!

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:27:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 10:04:54 PM by philiveyjr

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:28:47 PM

Any tenis tip for Melbourne?

PS: Napoli is my bet as well.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet)

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:48:16 PM

Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:57:12 PM

Aussie open Tips will be up 1 hr b4 it starts.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:58:44 PM

Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks

I totally forgot.!! :/ I'll post em from the next time.!!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:02:26 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:25:30 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley

Looks like your team is winning. Good luck with it Smiley

They were leading till HT just a few mins back the opponents scored... 1 all with 30 mins to spare.!! Napoli should scores again.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:57:23 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:17:33 PM by philiveyjr

Australian Open(Tennis)

Im expecting no upsets in men's and women's singles draw. Qtr Finals:

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))   L

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)                                                                                                                               W

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.                  L

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)                                                                                                                                              W

Singles(Mens) Hong Kong Challenger:

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)                                                                                                                            L         

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:29:25 PM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!
Appreciate the tip.! Smiley  Was busy for a while and just came back so thought I'll start a new thread to keep track of my records.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:35:35 PM

Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:41:03 PM

Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:54:54 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:19:31 PM by philiveyjr

Not really liking the NBA lines for tonight.! I expect all the favorites to win!

Philadelphia 76rs  @ New Orleans Pelicans:  New Orleans(-15) at 1.76 odds                     W

ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:25:14 AM

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.

Hmm.. If he does retire.. He should do it in first set! Then the bet is canceled..! Not otherwise!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:26:28 AM

Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:38:34 AM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
lamela

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:53:38 AM

First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
Lol some random parlay? Doesn't really work. Tongue
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:20:06 AM

Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:42:35 AM

Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:39:19 AM

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:22:09 AM

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.
good money could be won by these who bet on Berdych. Still a surprise for me.

this space is intentionally left blank
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:28:12 AM

any good pick for today mate ?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:14:20 AM

any good pick for today mate ?

Yes I might have a few. The games doesnt start anytime soon. Will post them an hour or tow before the game starts. Have some football picks in mind. Still have some research to be done though. You'll have to wait for about 6 hrs for it.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:19:49 AM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:26:57 AM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue

nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:04:31 PM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue

Haha..I guess it makes no difference to have one or not ..if he doesnt listen to it..Gl anyways.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!
Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:36:01 PM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!

I'd like to think it was berdych's game that got Nadal kicked out. And as usual, the problem with all spanish players starting off the game slowly and growing into them in the later sets never really worked for him as berdych was firing all cylinders. I do think Nadal will take some time to get back to his form. Some more ATP tours would surely help.
nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:42:33 PM

Yes, Even im looking forward for the FA cup pick. I guess there's still some time for it. He has mentioned that he will post picks after a few hours.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:38:28 PM

I'm following you now, lil bro.
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

Thank god Napoli won that game . It was 1-1 at 70 minutes and luckily they scored. EVen though your tip was a double chance  bet, I had bet only on Napoli win.
Thank god they scored that goal .

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:40:24 PM

Following this topic. Let's see how your tips will work Smiley.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:44:43 PM

I'm following you now, lil bro.

Thanks mate.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:48:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:58:46 PM by philiveyjr

Football: League CUP

Chelsea vs Liverpool: Chelsea to win(1.59)

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:25:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:54:24 PM by philiveyjr

NBA Picks:

Memphis Griz vs Dallas Mavs : Memphis +6.5 (1.8 )                   W

Washington Wiz vs LA Lakers : Washington to win(1.27)         W

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers : Raptors -2.5 (1.8 )           W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Bucks +2.5 (1.8 )                     W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Over 183.5 (1.8 )                    W

GL guys.! Smiley

magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:29:07 PM

I am still so salty after Wizards failed to secure that +3 spread with 1 second left or something, by giving away a miracle threepointer for no fucking reason.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:35:47 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:55:35 PM by philiveyjr

Tennis Picks(Aussie Open)

M.Keys vs V.Williams: Keys to win (2.36)                     W

S.Williams v Cibulkova: S.Williams to win (1.21)          W

Wawrinka v Nishikori: Nishikori to win (1.71)              L

Djokovic v Raonic : Djokovic to win (1.14)                  W

GL Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:37:31 PM

I am still so salty after Wizards failed to secure that +3 spread with 1 second left or something, by giving away a miracle threepointer for no fucking reason.

Yeah I had my money on that game too.!! was really pissed off coz of it.! I didnt watch it in the end as I thought I would win that bet easily.. sad ending.! :/

lamela

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:24:23 AM

M.Keys vs V.Williams: Keys to win (2.36)

S.Williams v Cibulkova: S.Williams to win (1.21)

Wawrinka v Nishikori: Nishikori to win (1.71)

Djokovic v Raonic : Djokovic to win (1.14)

GL Smiley

Great pick on keys. Won the first set quite comfortably but, I thought she wont be able to recover from the injury scare and later in the third set when Venus broke early. Keys was brilliant after that. Gl with the rest.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:04:45 AM

M.Keys vs V.Williams: Keys to win (2.36)

S.Williams v Cibulkova: S.Williams to win (1.21)

Wawrinka v Nishikori: Nishikori to win (1.71)

Djokovic v Raonic : Djokovic to win (1.14)

GL Smiley

Great pick on keys. Won the first set quite comfortably but, I thought she wont be able to recover from the injury scare and later in the third set when Venus broke early. Keys was brilliant after that. Gl with the rest.

Thanks mate! Hopefully I'll be able to do a clean sweep today..Just not 100% on Nishikori beating the defending champ..but he's in some good form. Should be able to pull through!

dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:07:02 AM

Still waiting for soccer picks, maybe on Sunday? Cheesy
arvindr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:08:38 AM

NBA Picks:

Memphis Griz vs Dallas Mavs : Memphis +6.5 (1.8 )

Washington Wiz vs LA Lakers : Washington to win(1.27)

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers : Raptors -2.5 (1.8 )

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Bucks +2.5 (1.8 )

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Over 183.5 (1.8 )

GL guys.! Smiley

Some nice tips there. Looks like most of them were wins. Might be good to add a win-loss record in the op.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:50:53 PM

NBA Picks:

Memphis Griz vs Dallas Mavs : Memphis +6.5 (1.8 )

Washington Wiz vs LA Lakers : Washington to win(1.27)

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers : Raptors -2.5 (1.8 )

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Bucks +2.5 (1.8 )

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Over 183.5 (1.8 )

GL guys.! Smiley

Some nice tips there. Looks like most of them were wins. Might be good to add a win-loss record in the op.

They all won Mate.! Cheesy  I was planing to add win-loss record in the op..but wanted to start once I have given out more than 10-15 of them. Will do it now!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

Still waiting for soccer picks, maybe on Sunday? Cheesy

I did post a soccer pick yesterday..and I might post one today as well.. If not..then probably this weekend!

sakira

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:20:58 PM

GL Smiley

better single bet rather than parlay. I always lose one team, and it was very painful Cheesy
asura10x

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:24:34 PM

GL Smiley

better single bet rather than parlay. I always lose one team, and it was very painful Cheesy
Choose the best bet which will be win, before you add to parlay.. Cheesy
Single bet is the way to play safe, but just get little profit, Choose it
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:43:52 PM

GL Smiley

Yeah It is painful when u lose a parlay..but when U have sure shot games...Its better to parlay..as the odds will be better and on the whole.it will be more profitable.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:16:13 PM

I had open this thread so that everyone can share their picks and we can discuss about it..!! No one seems to be interested in posting or discussing so far..It has just been me posting all the picks... I hope ppl join in and discuss/post their picks here.! Thanks.! Smiley

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:19:23 PM

It has just been me posting all the picks...

Well, if you continue to post picks as good as your last NBA & tennis picks I don't think we need any other picks  Cool
Unfortunately I didn't bet as I missed them :/

arvindr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:23:33 PM

Well, if you continue to post picks as good as your last NBA & tennis picks I don't think we need any other picks  Cool

Same thing, some great picks. Any new picks for today ? Going to bet as well.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:39:16 PM

Same thing, some great picks. Any new picks for today ? Going to bet as well.

There's something wrong with my internet today.. Really slow..and not able to do my daily research because of it. Will try to post some picks if I am able to complete my research. I missed few games some hours back that I wanted to bet on..(Barcelona FC, Juventus,Tottenham(draw or win)...n they all won!! Sad Will try to post some NBA picks soon if possible! Stick around!

Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:52:01 PM

NBA Picks:

GL guys.! Smiley

You should quote it when you update results rather than edit previous post.  Not saying that you are dishonest, but you can easily change the picks later on and all it will show is the time you edited it and not what the original post was.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

NBA Picks:

GL guys.! Smiley

You should quote it when you update results rather than edit previous post.  Not saying that you are dishonest, but you can easily change the picks later on and all it will show is the time you edited it and not what the original post was.

Thanks for the suggestion...!! I will definitely do that from now on.! Thanks for pointing it out now itself..could have become a big issue later.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:17:01 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 12:27:17 AM by philiveyjr

NBA Picks:

Memphis Griz vs Dallas Mavs : Memphis +6.5 (1.8 )                   W

Washington Wiz vs LA Lakers : Washington to win(1.27)         W

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers : Raptors -2.5 (1.8 )           W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Bucks +2.5 (1.8 )                     W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Over 183.5 (1.8 )                    W

GL guys.! Smiley

You should quote it when you update results rather than edit previous post.  Not saying that you are dishonest, but you can easily change the picks later on and all it will show is the time you edited it and not what the original post was.

Thanks for the suggestion...!! I will definitely do that from now on.! Thanks for pointing it out now itself..could have become a big issue later.!

Luckily most of them were quoted before itself.! Thanks to the users who did it.! there is just one of them which is unquoted..I think...I can post the betslip for it..if anyone wants to make sure im not cheating anyone.(Placed it on Directbet..tough to find..but if anyone wants it..then sure i'll find it) !! Thanks.! Smiley

Ignacia

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:02:10 AM

Nice last pick Smiley will try for your tips Cheesy
pandacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:40:23 PM

How about tonight's NBA games?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:07:58 AM

I'm sorry guys.. I'm not home.. So couldn't really research for the past two days..! Although I've bet on the following:
NBA:
 Chicago Bulls vs LA Lakers: Bulls to win(1.21)

Tennis:
T.Ito vs S.Devverman : Ito to win(1.47)

Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka: Djoker to win(1.22)
I also like Djoker vs Wawrinka to go over 35.5 games(1.77)... have placed a small bet on it!

GL Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:13:30 AM

How about tonight's NBA games?

I might not be able to post picks for a few days.. Unexpectedly I had to travel and I won't be back until Sunday..! I'll try to post some easy picks here n there if possible..!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

There it goes..! My bad luck.. The team(Chicago Bulls) that beat GSW in the last game... Couldn't get past Lakers who were short of players... No Kobe...no swaggy P! This is unbelievable... Especially near the end of first overtime.. They gave away a offensive rebound when they were leading by just 2 with 20secs remaining.!

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:17:23 PM

Sh*t happens, lets hope your next bets will be all winners   Smiley
GL

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:44:53 AM

I'm sorry guys.. I'm not home.. So couldn't really research for the past two days..! Although I've bet on the following:
NBA:
 Chicago Bulls vs LA Lakers: Bulls to win(1.21)              L

Tennis:
T.Ito vs S.Devverman : Ito to win(1.47)                                        W

Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka: Djoker to win(1.22)                  W
I also like Djoker vs Wawrinka to go over 35.5 games(1.77)                       W
... have placed a small bet on it!

GL Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:50:33 AM

Pretty late for tonights NBA picks...as most of the games have already started.! Will post NBA picks tomorrow.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:11:06 AM

Sh*t happens, lets hope your next bets will be all winners   Smiley
GL

Yeah..I know..sh*t happens...but the sad part was I had more than 1/2 my BR on those picks(parlay)..! Thats y I was pissed off about the bulls game..! I think im alright with the picks..but my money management sucks monkey balls.!!

nikona

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:19:14 AM

Did anyone watch Nets vs Raptors? Crazy game.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:22:19 PM

Tonight's NBA Picks:

Memphis @ Phoenix: Memphis -2.5 (1.95)

LA Clippers @ Brooklyn : LA Clippers to win at HT (1.37)

nikona

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:28:09 AM

Tonight's NBA Picks:

Good luck with the games tonight. LA Clippers should be an easy win tonight .

Both of the looks good.. but y just 2 picks? there r a lot of games tonight.
The DarkNite

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:48:51 AM

I bet $1,500 money-line OKC tonight. Even with Durant out it should be a breeze against Orlando, especially at home.
nikona

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:17:04 AM

Tonight's NBA Picks:

unlucky with both picks. Both of em were close call but didnt go your way.
nikona

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:20:51 AM

I bet $1,500 money-line OKC tonight. Even with Durant out it should be a breeze against Orlando, especially at home.

Yeah OKC won quite easily..!
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:29:00 AM

Tonight's NBA Picks:

unlucky with both picks. Both of em were close call but didnt go your way.

Yeah lost both bets by 2 points.! Weird that LAC lost to the Nets..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:31:48 AM

got a few tennis picks coming up..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:55:34 AM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Marchenko v Troicki: Troicki to win(1.36)

Dzumhur v Berrer: Berrer to win(1.34)

Androic v M Baghdatis: Baghdatis to win(1.1)

A Seppi v R Haase: Seppi to win(1.4)

Ecuador Open 2015

J Souza v A Falla: J Souza to win(1.53)

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Aaron2dc71

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:00:22 AM

any upcoming NBA tips?  Cheesy
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:14:16 AM

I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?
finnile

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:25:15 AM

I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?

He did mention he was sure of all bets so making on any is safe.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:54:44 AM

I am not sure about that parlay. Seems too overconfident.

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

I hope I won't make a loss out of this.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

any upcoming NBA tips?  Cheesy

will post them an hour or two before the games start..!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:52:24 AM

Pick the safest 3.. odds wise.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:54:16 AM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:00:21 PM

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:21:58 PM

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

I made parlay on all 5. that is the trouble.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

Not in trouble as of yet..! Its 1 all set score for the first game..! Troicki will win...only the Souza game i'm a bit unsure of..but I expect him to win anyways.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Edit: WTF?? loses his serve in his service game.. 3 all now.!

arvindr

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:47:19 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?

M. Berrer game is about to start. The last game to start is in 3 n a half hours..so all of it should be concluded in the next 6 hrs max.! 2 games to start in the next 2 hrs 10 mins.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:13:52 PM

Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!

was down 2 service games...but broke one now!! 4 games to 1 trail now..

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:21:38 AM

Made a huge loss of 0.8BTC. Sad

Luckily recovered from Direct Dice. Tongue
finnile

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:24:23 AM

Parlays are becoming such a problem now days. I always get one or 2 losses even with games where I am getting the odds of only 1.1x .
Lost a big bet last night when I placed a live bet on a game for Under 4.5( at 1.06x) , at half time when the score was 1-0 .
The game ended 5-0 :/  .

fox19891989

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:04:42 AM

16W/5L, you are good at sport betting, are you make lots money on it? And any strategies on sport betting?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:32:58 PM

Made a huge loss of 0.8BTC. Sad

Luckily recovered from Direct Dice. Tongue

Im sorry about that mate.!! I had written that you could make a small parlay out of it..! I myself made a really really small bet on that parlay..! If it hits..its well n good...n if it does not..its alright..! that was my thinking behind that parlay..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:39:25 PM

16W/5L, you are good at sport betting, are you make lots money on it? And any strategies on sport betting?

well...I think i'm just alright at it..havent really made any huuuuge profit out of it..I just make a lil n invest into something else.. No strategy really..Its all about money management n tailing the right guy.( If u r not good with picks yourself). after updating the stats im 19W/9L past few days didnt turn out as expected

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Roger-Vasselin v G Simon: G Simon(1.35)

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)

Zagreb Indoors

M Delic v Dodig: Dodig(1.16)

Dallas Challenger

Ja Jung v Gabashvili: Gabashvili(1.12)

I have made a parlay with these picks..! 2x+

GL..! Smiley

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

Parlays are becoming such a problem now days. I always get one or 2 losses even with games where I am getting the odds of only 1.1x .
Lost a big bet last night when I placed a live bet on a game for Under 4.5( at 1.06x) , at half time when the score was 1-0 .

anything can happen , like the previous week,

barclays premier league team got knocked out of FA from lower league team, chelsea, M.City, Tottenham, Southampton, all lost to a lower league team, its never a magical odds even wth 1.01x there is always a pretty chance to lose
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:59:45 PM

Simon wins the first set..Im expecting him to finish the game in straight sets..!! went for Simon win just to play it safe for the parlay.! Lets see how it goes.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:02:41 PM

anything can happen , like the previous week,

barclays premier league team got knocked out of FA from lower league team, chelsea, M.City, Tottenham, Southampton, all lost to a lower league team, its never a magical odds even wth 1.01x there is always a pretty chance to lose

Unlucky mate..that generally happens in lower leagues..n once or twice a season in top divisions..with odds like that..! I guess one of the opponents got red carded..that could have stir things up a bit.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Marchenko v Troicki: Troicki to win(1.36)                       W

Dzumhur v Berrer: Berrer to win(1.34)                          L

Androic v M Baghdatis: Baghdatis to win(1.1)             W

A Seppi v R Haase: Seppi to win(1.4)                           W

Ecuador Open 2015

J Souza v A Falla: J Souza to win(1.53)                         L

GL.! Smiley

these picks didnt turn out as planned.. anyways feeling confident about todays picks.! Smiley

nikona

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:31:01 PM

Simon wins the first set..Im expecting him to finish the game in straight sets..!! went for Simon win just to play it safe for the parlay.! Lets see how it goes.!

he broke serve in the 2nd set and leading 5‐3 now. Even Dodig broke serve early. Nice picks. Smiley
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:37:31 PM

he broke serve in the 2nd set and leading 5‐3 now. Even Dodig broke serve early. Nice picks. Smiley

Simon WON.! Cheesy

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:02:58 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Gabashvili, Dodig, Simon won their respective games...now its all down to Gasquet!! Come on!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:52:30 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Gabashvili, Dodig, Simon won their respective games...now its all down to Gasquet!! Come on!

Gasquet woon..!! A successful parlay.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:36:20 AM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Roger-Vasselin v G Simon: G Simon(1.35)               W

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)                                          W

Zagreb Indoors

M Delic v Dodig: Dodig(1.16)                                   W

Dallas Challenger

Ja Jung v Gabashvili: Gabashvili(1.12)                   W

GL..! Smiley

asura10x

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Okay i just get 1.48 in parlay Cry
Waiting for another picks Smiley
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:25:08 AM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Well..u might not have added all the games..as u can see I have mentioned the odds for each match..and any 2 games would give 1.4x min. on a parlay. Anyways u should be glad that uve won! Tongue

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:33:04 AM

Nice guaranteed bets!

Yeah mate..I had Real madrid n a few more games in that parlay..got it up close to 4x with all sure shot bets! Smiley

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:57:40 AM

Nice guaranteed bets!

Yeah mate..I had Real madrid n a few more games in that parlay..got it up close to 4x with all sure shot bets! Smiley

Congratulations mate:) Eagerly waiting for your next picks Cool
sakira

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:51:11 AM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

fairly easy to pick with the smallest odds and believe will win Smiley

I was always doing that haha, just to be safe Smiley
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:02:24 AM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Well..that doesnt happen always..! u can see my previous bets n u'll know.!! Tongue I try to research on their recent form n stuff as well..It is pretty easy actually.. but I dont always post odds this low..Im in a bad streak on 2x odds so im betting on these for a confidence boost. Well hey..as long as it is profitable..I dont really care.! Smiley

4ever

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:20:45 AM

Some nice wins on the picks. I started my own thread a while back, didn't get a fan base. Will start a purely picks based thread soon.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:48:59 AM

Tennis Picks:

Zagreb Indoors

A Seppi v J Ward: A Seppi(1.21)

Soeda v Troicki: Troicki(1.19)

Garcia-Lopez v Dzumhur: Garcia-Lopez(1.29)

Berankis v G Muller: G Muller(1.52)

Glasgow Challenger

Ma Willis v Authom: Authom(1.29)

Ive made a small parlay out of it as well.!!

GL.! Smiley

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:52:00 AM

Tennis Picks:

Zagreb Indoors

Glasgow Challenger

GL.! Smiley

Good luck and I will pick up some of these as well  Wink
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:55:27 AM

Some nice wins on the picks. I started my own thread a while back, didn't get a fan base. Will start a purely picks based thread soon.

GL with the thread mate! Smiley

4ever

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:57:46 AM

Thanks , I hope it works this time. I had actually had a pure parlay thread , so straight bets should be good too.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:58:22 AM

Tennis Picks:

Zagreb Indoors

Glasgow Challenger

GL.! Smiley

Thanks mate!! Lets see if I can continue with the yesterdays win.! Smiley GL to u too.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:59:56 AM

Thanks , I hope it works this time. I had actually had a pure parlay thread , so straight bets should be good too.

U can post the picks like I doo..Make a straight bet..or make a parlay out of it! n post risky single bets separately..!

Stcgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:12:24 AM

how about this match mate :

Ghana vs Equatorial Guinea

any predict ?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:40:37 AM

how about this match mate :

Ghana vs Equatorial Guinea

any predict ?
Looks like Ghana should be winning this match..was planing to post the pick after some research..but as of now..it is Ghana definitely.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:54:59 AM

Ward is one tough sun of a gun...Going to the 3rd set most probably..!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:56:56 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 12:53:26 PM by philiveyjr

3rd set it is!! And Seppi wins the 3rd set..n Match..!! I knew that the game was going to be tough...but didnt expect it be this close..! Good Game.! Smiley

lamela

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:09:52 PM

3rd set it is!! And Seppi wins the 3rd set..n Match..!! I knew that the game was going to be tough...but didnt expect it be this close..! Good Game.! Smiley

Near the end of 2nd set I thought Ward would win the match. He was playing really well. Seppi took off in the 3rd set and broke serve with 0‐40 lol
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:47:27 PM

Seppi, Troicki won...and Garcia‐Lopez and Authom broke opponents serve in the first set..!! Doing pretty well so far.! Smiley It will go down to how Muller performs tonight..!! Hope he wins.!

ronaldo40
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:30:37 PM

GL Smiley

yes really small profits but quite safe Smiley

but still, if you just make a single bet with small odds and one bet loses, you still lose and do not make a profit

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:05:32 PM

GL Smiley

yes really small profits but quite safe Smiley

but still, if you just make a single bet with small odds and one bet loses, you still lose and do not make a profit

It is just personal opinion..It depends on the betting(money) management as well..n whatever u r comfortable with..as u can see in the above picks..If I would have made a parlay out of it..I would have lost..but then I made a decent profit out of that session..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

Tennis Picks:

Zagreb Indoors

Glasgow Challenger

GL.! Smiley

Thanks mate!! Lets see if I can continue with the yesterdays win.! Smiley GL to u too.!

Muller is giving me a heart attack..He could have easily finished the game in 2 sets..2nd set.. He was leading the tie break 4‐2.. with his serves to come..made it to 5‐2 and then lost 5 points in a row..costing him the set...and finally lost it in the final set..what a turnaround.! :/

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:18:47 PM

Tennis Picks:

Zagreb Indoors

A Seppi v J Ward: A Seppi(1.21)                                           W

Soeda v Troicki: Troicki(1.19)                                               W

Garcia-Lopez v Dzumhur: Garcia-Lopez(1.29)                     W

Berankis v G Muller: G Muller(1.52)                                      L

Glasgow Challenger

Ma Willis v Authom: Authom(1.29)                                       W

GL.! Smiley

thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:36:02 PM

Muller is giving me a heart attack..He could have easily finished the game in 2 sets..2nd set.. He was leading the tie break 4‐2.. with his serves to come..made it to 5‐2 and then lost 5 points in a row..costing him the set...and finally lost it in the final set..what a turnaround.! :/

Was watching the score. Sad indeed. he could easily have won the 2nd match and finished it.

nikona

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:42:28 PM

GG mate...pretty good stats!
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:45:58 AM

I dont see many NBA picks these days? what happened?

Vincekee

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:25:26 AM

waiting for nba pics
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:35:00 AM

Are you going to post any soccer games for today?
sakira

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Well..that doesnt happen always..! u can see my previous bets n u'll know.!! Tongue I try to research on their recent form n stuff as well..It is pretty easy actually.. but I dont always post odds this low..Im in a bad streak on 2x odds so im betting on these for a confidence boost. Well hey..as long as it is profitable..I dont really care.! Smiley

yeahh fixed on his own feelings, and you could be the comparison or reference Smiley)

goodluck i hope always lucky  Wink
WEBcreator

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:04:37 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

yeahh fixed on his own feelings, and you could be the comparison or reference Smiley)

there are no an easy pick due to the low odds, everythings stays the same, you have the chance to lose even at 1.01x , its all pretty much undetermined and anything can happen

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:11:48 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

there are no an easy pick due to the low odds, everythings stays the same, you have the chance to lose even at 1.01x , its all pretty much undetermined and anything can happen

True mate..I have lost 1.05 odds before..quite a lot of times..on a parlay.. the feeling sucks..its better to bet when someone has good record and researches his picks..

4ever

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:14:45 PM

You should have posted Berankis for the win tonight . I got odds of 3x , on a big bet on it Smiley

But anything could happen by the end of it.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

You should have posted Berankis for the win tonight . I got odds of 3x , on a big bet on it Smiley

But anything could happen by the end of it.

I personally had my money on Seppi..but wasnt really sure about it. I should have bet on it live knowing that it was going to be a close game..I just got 1.42 odds on him where as it is close to 1.8 now.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

True mate..I have lost 1.05 odds before..quite a lot of times..on a parlay.. the feeling sucks..its better to bet when someone has good record and researches his picks..

Upsets happen all the time..there were quite a lot of upsets today in tennis..one of the reasons I didnt want to post picks today..knew they were going to be a lot of close games today.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

Im working on soccer picks tonight mate..I dont see many game that I like..N I just dont wanna give away picks where I dont have my money on... If u ask me generally Id say Saint-Étienne for the win. Not much research on it though.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:27:24 PM

Im working on soccer picks tonight mate..I dont see many game that I like..N I just dont wanna give away picks where I dont have my money on... If u ask me generally Id say Saint-Étienne for the win. Not much research on it though.

Lots of games happening..Il post some tomorrow for sure.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:30:03 PM

waiting for nba pics

Ill post some in a few hours.. Lots of NBA games coming up.! Smiley

Passprot

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

waiting for nba pics

im waiting for your NBA pick mate Smiley
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:26:24 PM

waiting for nba pics

im waiting for your NBA pick mate Smiley

Will post them in a few hours!! Smiley

cheekychap

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

Will post them in a few hours!! Smiley

Seems there aren't a lot of NBA matches today. But waitin for your tips as well Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:57:17 AM

Im sorry guys..I might not be posting picks for a few days..I lost my roll...1/4th on cavs parlay.. n the rest on dice..! I will be back in 3 to 4 days..

cheekychap

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

Im sorry guys..I might not be posting picks for a few days..I lost my roll...1/4th on cavs parlay.. n the rest on dice..! I will be back in 3 to 4 days..

Damn, that sucks. sorry about that. Never a good idea to degen after a loss .

tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:28:38 AM

wow nice track record with 27 won, ill follow ur tips Wink

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:37:59 AM

Damn, that sucks. sorry about that. Never a good idea to degen after a loss .

I know mate..but was really tilted the way cavs lost..n then I lost it completely..! I did not post the picks coz I didnt want to spoil the record..as I knew the parlay was going to be risky..and I lost just the cavs game..it was a 7x parlay..n cavs was the team with the lowest odds in it..

Passprot

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:31:12 AM

sorry about your lost mate
waiting you to comeback
ronaldo40
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:38:03 AM

ahh painful, okay I will try to give tips parlay only with small odds Smiley

4ever

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:50:33 AM

Well you can still post tips and just because they have a good past record, maybe have people tip you something.
By the way, giving out tips doesn't require you to bet .

NUFCrichard
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:05:12 AM

Well you can still post tips and just because they have a good past record, maybe have people tip you something.
He won't do the research if he isn't betting though!  Losing it all on the dice might show a lack of a staking strategy too!
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:33:27 AM

He won't do the research if he isn't betting though!  Losing it all on the dice might show a lack of a staking strategy too!

Yrsh mate I really suck hard when it comes to staking strategy...well..its not just staking strat..I become super degen when im tilted.. Ive lost b4 on roulette.. all in poker..and dice...Im never going back to those 3 things ever again. I have always been profitable in sports betting but when it comes to luck in gambling..I have none!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:35:35 AM

Good part is Ive got friends who trust me with their money..when it comes to sports betting..I got some coins for now..Will be posting Tennis and Football tips soon.! Smiley

pandacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:28:49 PM

Any tip on NBA tonight? I have 2 games in my thread if you are interested.
Balitourist

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:43:14 AM

will check for your thread mate
LA Clipper Over 209.5 pts looks nice
finnile

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Anytips for today ? Couple of interesting hockey matches happening tonight.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:41:12 PM

Anytips for today ? Couple of interesting hockey matches happening tonight.

Im sorry mate..event though I used to play hockey b4..I never followed it well..not an expert on it. Ill stick to what I do best..Tennis, NBA, Soccer Smiley

dsly

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:50:15 PM

Op, you should have made a bet on  a tennis tip today, Dodic's match. He is killing it. Got odds of 1.5x on it. Easy win.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:02:31 PM

Op, you should have made a bet on  a tennis tip today, Dodic's match. He is killing it. Got odds of 1.5x on it. Easy win.

Yeah I did put some money on it..got 1.47x. . It was a last second bet so I couldnt update about my pick on the thread.

pandacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:05:15 AM

When will Djokovic play? It would be safe bet.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:52:52 PM

EPL Picks :

Arsenal vs Leicester City: Arsenal to win(1.28)

Hull vs Aston Villa: Hull +0(1.55)

Sunderland vs QPR: Sunderland to win(1.87)

Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspurs: Draw or Away(2.01).. Im a big spurs fan..!  COYS

GL

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:59:10 PM

When will Djokovic play? It would be safe bet.
yeah..as easy as falling of a log.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:00:05 PM

Stop promoting about yourself on my thread..!  Tongue

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:28:39 PM

EPL Picks :

Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspurs: Draw or Away(2.01).. Im a big spurs fan..!  COYS

GL

QPR did surprisingly well today and I also had Sunderland to win lol  Cool
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:43:35 AM

EPL Picks :

GL

Yeah mate quite surprising... Sunderland were in good recent form... n QPR without a manager.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:03:51 AM

EPL Picks :

GL

Yeah mate quite surprising... Sunderland were in good recent form... n QPR without a manager.

yep, surprised me as well, too bad spurs which is in a good form got defeated, anyway spurs is pretty much great on Home Game
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:56:28 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Pironkova v I De Vroome : Pironkova

R Haase v Seppi: Seppi

Huta Galung v S Wawrinka: Wawrinka

A Krajicek v Karlovic: Karlovic

P Cuevas v Bagnis: Cuevas

A Murray v Mahut: A Murray

K Bondarenko v Cibulkova: Cibulkova

Garcia-Lopez v Istomin: Garcia-Lopez

Odds 7.23

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:57:23 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Odds 7.23

I am very confidant on this parlay..dont miss out..! Thanks.! Smiley

finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Odds 7.23

Wow a 7 bet parlay would be risky. Are you sure about those picks ?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Odds 7.23

Wow a 7 bet parlay would be risky. Are you sure about those picks ?

Bit risky indeed..but put some chips in if u have some to gamble..Im fairly confident on it..!!
Try it!

Tips are appreciated.! Smiley

Stcgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:05:11 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Odds 7.23

trying your parlay mate
good luck
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:09:55 AM

Tennis Parlay:

Odds 7.23

trying your parlay mate
good luck

Thanks..!! Good luck to you to..! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:30:20 PM

Pironkova wins the first set..game on serve for the 2nd so far.. Seppi looking to break serve in the 1st set to win the set

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:41:40 PM

Pironkova wins the first set..game on serve for the 2nd so far.. Seppi looking to break serve in the 1st set to win the set

oh seppi seems to have lost the first set. He generally makes a comeback in the 2nd set GL with the parlay.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:02:44 PM

oh seppi seems to have lost the first set. He generally makes a comeback in the 2nd set GL with the parlay.

yes mate..he lost the first set.. but broke serve twice in the 2nd.. 5 games to 2 up.. pironkova lost the 2nd set.. she should win the final set! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:14:44 PM

yes mate..he lost the first set.. but broke serve twice in the 2nd.. 5 games to 2 up.. pironkova lost the 2nd set.. she should win the final set! Smiley

Seppi wins the 2nd! Smiley

arvindr

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

Any tennis bets for tonight ?
Here is mine: Grigor Dimitrov to win . I have bet a coin on him.

arvindr

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:51:27 PM

Oh damn. Seems he is down 0-3, in the first set itself.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:51:56 PM

Muller showed good form in the prev game..n dimitrov looked a lil off the prev game..but anyways..GL 2 U..!  hope u win.! Smiley

U can discuss your picks here..before betting..that should help..atleast a bit..

PS: I deleted my prev post as it is a no brainer generally to pick Dimitrov..n didnt think it through.. now I did.1 Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:54:28 PM

Oh damn. Seems he is down 0-3, in the first set itself.

He generally starts of a bit slow..but not this bad.

nikona

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:21:48 PM

Any picks coming up mate? The record still looks decent.. But is like you to bet on odds closer to 2x.. Rather than 1.2-1.3 range..n boast about the record.
WaitingToGetPaid

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:01:14 PM

Any picks coming up mate? The record still looks decent.. But is like you to bet on odds closer to 2x.. Rather than 1.2-1.3 range..n boast about the record.

Here you go, start in an hour from now.

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Ny2D5RwLqGBk97ArRDpjrXss6y8eN1Pzc

0.05 bet

Arsenal to score 5 or more goals!
Benfica to score 4 or more goals!
Barcalona v Lavante - over 10.5 corners!

#Confirmed Odds : 93.08
Returns if win = about 4.7 btc!

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:04:25 PM

0.05 bet

Wow mate those are some bold bets on the total goals  Cool Good luck
WEBcreator

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:08:38 PM

0.05 bet

with that such big odds i will only put 0.01 max at it, anyway i dont believe that arsenal gonna score more than 5 goals, so lets just see how this goes

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:15:56 PM

0.05 bet

Wow mate those are some bold bets on the total goals  Cool Good luck

with that such big odds i will only put 0.01 max at it, anyway i dont believe that arsenal gonna score more than 5 goals, so lets just see how this goes

No matter guys it's just for fun as loyalty free bet I earned 0.05 btc this month, if arsenal turn on the magic the could be 4-0 by H/T. I'm more worried about Barcalona and corners Tongue

I was pretty pissed with this parley - http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=19ffJd3PW1w27mZF7CYmRwVYFi2EiUH12p only Marselille  were winning until 90th minute :/

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:44:41 PM

0.05 bet

If u had discussed about the arsenal goals..Id have probably suggested 3 or more...! Anyways GL...I hope they take Welbz off n make sanchez play on the left n bring walcott on..That might help em reach 5 goals.

4ever

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

Are you going to be making some more picks or have you given up  ?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

Are you going to be making some more picks or have you given up  ?

I had made some picks yesterday or day b4..but the mod took them off..saying I was bumping my thread..had posted 2 picks n both were winners..I had been a bit  busy lately..which is y Im not posting many picks these days.. but I dont see ppl showing much interest..n hence even Im losing interest. Ill keep the thread running..but the frequency of the picks might go down though.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:10:37 PM

Tennis Picks:

Aljaz Bedene vs Ginepri: Bedene to win(1.28)

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:29:20 PM

Tennis Picks:

Damn..Bedene doesnt look like the same bedene I watched live who beat feliciano lopez quite convincingly.

caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

Tennis Picks:

What time does the match start ?
Oh just saw, seems it already started. can't find the bet on Nitrogen

finnile

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:32:22 PM

Tennis Picks:

Damn..Bedene doesnt look like the same bedene I watched live who beat feliciano lopez quite convincingly.

Glad I missed the bet, but surprise he is losing. He seemed an obvious win for this.
I will try and post some picks this weekend on your thread

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:04:06 PM

Tennis Picks:

Glad I missed the bet, but surprise he is losing. He seemed an obvious win for this.
I will try and post some picks this weekend on your thread

I guess he plays well only in few tournaments..he has done consistently well on few of them..n failed quite miserably on others..   

sakira

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:50:57 PM

0.05 bet

the risk is so great, and none have won   Grin
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:11:37 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 07:58:34 PM by philiveyjr

Tennis:
Kokkinakis T.- Kuznetsov Al. : Kokkinakis to win
Williams V.-Bencic B. : Williams to win

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:26:01 PM

Tennis:
both wins.! Smiley

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

Tennis:
both wins.! Smiley
congrats man for nice winning.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:38:16 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 08:49:51 PM by philiveyjr

Tennis Picks:

Tommy Robredo vs Ymer.E : Robredo to win

Karlovic I.   vs Brown D. : Karlovic to win (Karlovic has never beaten Brown b4.. Lets see how this one goes.! )

De Bakker T. vs Clezar G. : De Bakker to win

GL Guys.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:31:14 PM

Special Cricket Tip:

New Zealand vs Scotland: New Zealand to win

nikona

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:26:02 AM

Special Cricket Tip:

Easy win mate.. Congrats
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:46:30 AM

Special Cricket Tip:

Easy win mate.. Congrats

Thanks Smiley

41 Wins now!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:40:00 PM

Tennis+ Champions league Parlay Picks:

Troicki v St Robert: Troicki to win

A Zverev v Monfils: Monfils to win

Gimeno-Traver v D Ferrer: Ferrer to win

Nadal v Bellucci: Nadal to win

K Anderson v Jo Smith: K Anderson to win

Shakhtar v B Munich: B Munich to win( Soccer)

Total odds: 2.56x

Good Luck Smiley

Use them as single picks if u like.. Im a bit scared about Bayern game to end up as draw...otherwise all solid..! Smiley

DeathEscaped

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:04:20 PM

Good Luck Smiley

Use them as single picks if u like.. Im a bit scared about Bayern game to end up as draw...otherwise all solid..! Smiley

Bet $2 on all of em except the first one (doesn't show up on directbet)
Hoping to see a bit of profit <3
Thanks

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:30:55 PM

Good Luck Smiley

Thanks

GL mate...the First match that u missed out was a winner as well.! Smiley Mostly the others will be too.!

DeathEscaped

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:15:36 AM

Good Luck Smiley

Thanks

GL mate...the First match that u missed out was a winner as well.! Smiley Mostly the others will be too.!

Lol lost 1 of em
Got like -0.80$ out of all that Tongue

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:05:08 AM

Good Luck Smiley

Thanks

Lol lost 1 of em

Sorry about that mate..but I was scared of bayern's game ending as draw...n it happened.. Keep following..that was the only game I had lost..n that too I had sort of warned about it b4.

Thanks Smiley

DeathEscaped

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:39:17 AM

Good Luck Smiley

Thanks

Lol lost 1 of em

Sorry about that mate..but I was scared of bayern's game ending as draw...n it happened.. Keep following..that was the only game I had lost..n that too I had sort of warned about it b4.

Thanks Smiley

Ya ik, ill keep following <3
Thanks for sharing your picks with everyone

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:22:43 PM

Good Luck Smiley

Thanks

Lol lost 1 of em

Thanks Smiley

Ya ik, ill keep following <3
Thanks for sharing your picks with everyone

Thanks for following.. Ill post my picks soon.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:55:28 PM

Tennis Picks:

A Haider-Maurer v Robredo : Robredo to win

G Simon v P Herbert: Simon to win

An Kuznetsov v Monfils: Monfils to win

Halep v Pironkova: Halep to win

U can make a parlay out of it too..!! Total parlay odds= 2.09

GL Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:30:41 PM

Tennis Picks:

GL Smiley

perhaps an easy win this time, since the odds isnt big but i personally think that Robredo wont get an easy win, anyway i guess ill give it a try for one with 0.01. goodluck to both of us Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:47:16 PM

Tennis Picks:

GL Smiley

perhaps an easy win this time, since the odds isnt big but i personally think that Robredo wont get an easy win, anyway i guess ill give it a try for one with 0.01. goodluck to both of us Smiley

You r right mate.. Sorry about the robredo game.. He is just back from injury..n wasn't in the best shape..i was actually counting on Haider-Maurer to be his sloppy self.. But he picked it up today..n messed up my parlay..! I am re evaluating my picks..n the problem has been that.. I want to see the result as soon as possible.. Because of which I've become a bit sloppy.. It wont happen again!

noma

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:18:00 AM

Just sharing my bets here for tonight. Feels like sports betting today, so feel free to comment on them
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/0d2abfdYkUydUxUTG1aVXVtRjJDWWkyZHpxdz09

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
DeathEscaped

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:16:17 AM

Just sharing my bets here for tonight. Feels like sports betting today, so feel free to comment on them

Can't even find those bets on that site .-.
Are they closed?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:21:26 AM

Tennis Picks:

Raonic v Bolelli: Raonic to win

G Simon v Coric: Simon to win

Paire v S Wawrinka: Wawrinka to win

Alejandro Gonzalez v D Young: Young to win

Nadal v Carreno Busta: Nadal to win

GL!

Im also making a parlay out of it.!

DeathEscaped

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:22:59 AM

Tennis Picks:

GL!

What site are you betting on?

Parley = That multi bet thingy on directbet.eu right

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:23:27 AM

Are they closed?

Yes mate...they seem to be going on right now..n Nitrogen doesnt have live games to bet on..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:25:20 AM

Tennis Picks:

GL!

Yeah.. u can make a parlay on any sportsbook you want.. None of the games have started yet..! It is the multibet thing..u get better odds on sure shot games...but the catch is..if u lose one match..u lose the money..

DeathEscaped

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:32:22 AM

Tennis Picks:

GL!

Yeah.. u can make a parlay on any sportsbook you want.. None of the games have started yet..! It is the multibet thing..u get better odds on sure shot games...but the catch is..if u lose one match..u lose the money..

Aight cool
I bet $2 of each of em then $3 on parley one Cheesy

JeJeqs

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:36:51 AM

Tennis Picks:

GL!

Follow all mate + parlay

+ big bet Donald Young to win

good luck to us mate
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:50:57 AM

Tennis Picks:

GL!

Follow all mate + parlay

+ big bet Donald Young to win

good luck to us mate

Young is in some fine form..He should be winning this quite easily.! GL to us.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:58:15 PM

Betting on Raonic to win the 2nd set is also a good bet...! He has never lost a set to Bolleli but that happened today...I think Raonic can still win this..!! COME ON!!

noma

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:59:46 PM

Are they closed?

Yeah they probably ended by the time you would have gone on the site.
And luckily they were wins Smiley

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:05:06 PM

Betting on Raonic to win the 2nd set is also a good bet...! He has never lost a set to Bolleli but that happened today...I think Raonic can still win this..!! COME ON!!

Raonic Breaks Bolelli's serve to go 4-1 up in the 2nd set.! He should be winning this set now..! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:30:21 PM

Raonic Breaks Bolelli's serve to go 4-1 up in the 2nd set.! He should be winning this set now..! Smiley

Unbelievable...!! Raonic lost.!!   Shocked Huh Sad

finnile

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:51:48 PM

Unbelievable...!! Raonic lost.!!   Shocked Huh Sad

Shit happens. Saw a player up 6-0 in the first set. Losing 1-6 in the second, and coming back in the 3rd at 6-4

WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:46:38 PM

0.05 bet

Yes indeed! well I finally got 1 right...
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1MaiYcoLjezgZ5FzpNsjjnEADjEEFW3Ds9

Many city to score 3 goals +
Ath Madrid 3 or more goals
and win for Celta Vigo

0.6 btc bet for Parlay

Not bad!

havecoch

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:31:08 PM

0.05 bet

and win for Celta Vigo

0.6 btc bet for Parlay

Not bad!

Thats really nice .I always lose 1 bet in the parlay :/

WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:55:18 PM

0.05 bet

and win for Celta Vigo

0.6 btc bet for Parlay

Not bad!

Thats really nice .I always lose 1 bet in the parlay :/

Cheesy I usually do 5 in a Parlay and 4 win so I only do 3 now... I went crazy on Basketball but I feel lucky Cheesy
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LdDXnFYn2xmJQX2ZaRs3EhiZPnGKPHKGY

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:18:25 AM

Wow that was a nice parlay win

Nice record as well. Keep it up
WEBcreator

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:45:21 AM

0.05 bet

and win for Celta Vigo

0.6 btc bet for Parlay

Not bad!

omg, this is such a huge win and i see you are such a high risk gambler, u bet a lot in parlay  Grin Grin, this is such a big risk and crazy return , gratz

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
[Jr.Member]

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:06:50 AM

0.05 bet

and win for Celta Vigo

0.6 btc bet for Parlay

Not bad!
Waw that was awesome mate... you make me want to follow every bet here...
Next time i will try it... thanks for Screen shoot
Harry Hood

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:47:57 AM

Dude, you should breakout into more sports

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:01:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 06:14:55 PM by pozmu

Pick from FB so please don't be mad @ me if it's bad pick  Wink

Match already started!

Turkey League
Eskişehirspor - Beşiktaş
Pick: Halftime/Fulltime: X/2 X LOST  Sad
Odds: 4.50

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:15:50 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 04:00:15 AM by pozmu

Is the game on anysite ? Looks like a risky bet due to the odds

Sorry for not replying but I saved your a*s as this bet is lost Sad
It was on Anonibet, I'll try to provide links to bookmakers in future.

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:19:48 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 03:55:59 PM by pozmu

Another pick from FB, unknown source so please proceed with caution  Smiley

Romanian League
CS Pandurii Targu Jiu - CS Universitatea Craiova
Time: 19:30 GMT+1
Pick: HT/FT X/1 LOST  Angry
Odd: 4.90

Bet @ Anonibet

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

Sorry guys...Been busy these days..couldnt post picks..or find time to bet on some...now Ive got some time to spare...will be Posting picks soon.! Smiley

finnile

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

Another pick from FB, unknown source so please proceed with caution  Smiley

Romanian League
CS Pandurii Targu Jiu - CS Universitatea Craiova
Time: 19:30 GMT+1
Pick: HT/FT X/1
Odd: 4.90

Bet @ Anonibet

Risky bet I would say .

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:46:01 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:48:40 PM by pozmu

Another FB pick, last one if it's also loser.
This one is from guy who won at ~20 odds yesterday

English Championship
20:45 GMT+1
Match: Ipswich - Birmingham
Pick: HT/FT 1/X LOST
Odds: 16.00

Anonibet link

Good luck

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

Another FB pick, last one if it's also loser.
This one is from guy who won at ~20 odds yesterday

English Championship
20:45 GMT+1
Match: Ipswich - Birmingham
Pick: HT/FT 1/X
Odds: 16.00

Anonibet link

Good luck

GL with that one..16x win would be a blaaast.!  Highest Ive ever won is 10x.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:55:26 PM

Champions League Pick:

Manchester City vs Barcelona: Barcelona to win

Juventus vs Borussia Dortmund: Juventus to win

GL 

cheekychap

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:05:55 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 

What time will the matches be starting at ? or have they already started ?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 

Starting in 34 mins from now

cheekychap

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:26:00 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 

Great good luck with it. Thinking of making a parlay on both. The odds look worth it.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:36:15 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 

Great good luck with it. Thinking of making a parlay on both. The odds look worth it.

Yes mate.2x for both of them.. I find good value in it too..! lets see how it goes...gonna be a very entertaining set of fixtures..!

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:24:44 PM

A lot of goals in today's games, luckily I had over 2.5 everywhere:)
NUFCrichard
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:45:16 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 
Very nice, I hope you doubled them up too, if you did it will have been a great evening for you!
I fancied Dortmund to avoid the loss at least.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:51:18 PM

Champions League Pick:

GL 
Very nice, I hope you doubled them up too, if you did it will have been a great evening for you!
I fancied Dortmund to avoid the loss at least.

Dortmund  did play well.. But in parts.. Juventus is class.. N it was a really good value @2x.. No way I was going to miss it!!

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:51:38 PM

GL with that one..16x win would be a blaaast.!  Highest Ive ever won is 10x.

Lost :/
I didn't post this, but 3:3 as exact score was also suggested, I should've played over 5.5 instead Angry

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:56:00 PM

GL with that one..16x win would be a blaaast.!  Highest Ive ever won is 10x.

Lost :/
I didn't post this, but 3:3 as exact score was also suggested, I should've played over 5.5 instead Angry
Hard luck mate.. May b try following my bets.. Hopefully it will be profitable! GL

Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:52:45 AM

Here's a parlay of mine..thought I was getting a good value..so I bet pretty big on it..

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16b5EtYesNurEgk3X2t583TxbuPkj1cYPm

Only Ferrer(Ferrer 1 set up) and Murray left..

Generally in my case of bad luck.. Murray will lose.. Lets see how it goes today.!

Wish me luck guys!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:12:39 AM

My bad luck seems to have started already..! :/ Sijsling broke Ferrer's serve n about to take the 2nd set..his serve to come next.!

arvindr

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:38:45 AM

My bad luck seems to have started already..! :/ Sijsling broke Ferrer's serve n about to take the 2nd set..his serve to come next.!

Well looks like Ferrer won. Nice betslip , good luck on the win.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:19:58 AM

Well looks like Ferrer won. Nice betslip , good luck on the win.

yes mate he came back hen he was down 5 games to 3..rallied it back to make it 6 all...n won the tie breaker.! Smiley

just Murray left now... I watched him play against Muller..n He was looking pretty good..should be easy win for him..! Lets see how it goes..

cheekychap

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:34:00 AM

Champions League Pick:

GL 

Yes mate.2x for both of them.. I find good value in it too..! lets see how it goes...gonna be a very entertaining set of fixtures..!

Looks like it did turn into a win. So thanks! Following you now, and will tip in the future as well.

deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:27:30 AM

What is the thinking on here around Djoko's prospects of winning the French?
Thinking this will be his best ever chance, no?

finnile

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:17:33 AM

Here's a parlay of mine..thought I was getting a good value..so I bet pretty big on it..

Generally in my case of bad luck.. Murray will lose.. Lets see how it goes today.!

Wish me luck guys!

Murray Won ! Smiley 6-1 , 6-2. Congrats on the win. Thats 1.5 btc profit on the parlay. Nice win

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:06:41 PM

What is the thinking on here around Djoko's prospects of winning the French?
Thinking this will be his best ever chance, no?

im a big Rafa Fan.but he has been a bit shaky so far..He himself has said that he is not reaching even close to the level he was playing b4 injury..and It showed in the shock defeat against Fognini.. Djoker seems to be in good form..but so r the Spaniards like David Ferrer.. one of the most consistant players ever.. But If I had to bet on a player to win right now..Djoker might be my pick...exceptional athlete n tennis player.. There is still quite some time b4 French open starts..lets see how it goes till then Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

Wish me luck guys!

Murray Won ! Smiley 6-1 , 6-2. Congrats on the win. Thats 1.5 btc profit on the parlay. Nice win

That was low risk High reward parlay Wink
Thanks.. Smiley

finnile

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:54:33 PM

Thanks.. Smiley
I won't call it a low risk high reward parlay. You potentially risked 1 BTC on it.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:04:28 PM

Thanks.. Smiley
I won't call it a low risk high reward parlay. You potentially risked 1 BTC on it.

I know that I risked 1 BTC for it...But half of them were 1.1x bets or less..which I was really confidant on..(Check the scores of those matches..There was no close games..all one sided) n 2 were 1.34x which I think was a great value..n even they won it really comfortably..! Smiley
Those combo dont come around often..n if they do..Im there to pounce on em' Wink

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:06:30 PM

Thanks.. Smiley

I know that I risked 1 BTC for it...But half of them were 1.1x bets or less..which I was really confidant on..(Check the scores of those matches..There was no close games..all one sided) n 2 were 1.34x which I think was a great value..n even they won it really comfortably..! Smiley
Those combo dont come around often..n if they do..Im there to pounce on em' Wink

good thing that parlay slip dont bust your 1 btc, there is always a slight chance of losing even at 1.01x , it is a pretty bold move from you, any new tips for tonights champions league?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:48:01 PM

Thanks.. Smiley

good thing that parlay slip dont bust your 1 btc, there is always a slight chance of losing even at 1.01x , it is a pretty bold move from you, any new tips for tonights champions league?

Well..It was a ATP 500 event..which is taken quite seriously..generally...n I was aware of the opponents form..n my players form n strengths..n I played it..as of Champions league picks.. I might post em in a bit.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:51:17 PM

Champions League Picks:

Arsenal vs Monaco: Arsenal to win

Bayer Leverkusen vs Atlético Madrid:  Atlético Madrid to win

GO for the above teams to win/draw..for safer bets..

4ever

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:53:33 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 09:46:54 PM by 4ever

Champions League Picks:

Bayer Leverkusen vs Atlético Madrid:  Atlético Madrid to win

Now now , Dont steal my picks Tongue https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/removed(lost :/)

Even though they are the favorites  Tongue

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:02:29 PM

Champions League Picks:

Bayer Leverkusen vs Atlético Madrid:  Atlético Madrid to win

Now now , Dont steal my picks Tongue https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/removed(lost :/)

Even though they are the favorites  Tongue
Sadly Arsenal looked out of form..n couldn't even draw at home..!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:03:10 PM

Time to get back to NBA picks.. Will be posting some soon!

cheekychap

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:04:42 PM

Sadly Arsenal looked out of form..n couldn't even draw at home..!

I saw a lot of people bet on those matches, but sadly a lot of them just lost.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:43:11 PM

NBA picks:
Golden state warriors vs Toronto Raptors: Warriors to win

Brooklyn Nets vs Houston Rockets: Rockets to win

Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Lakers: Bucks to win

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland TrailBlazers : Trailblazers to win

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers: Cavaliers to win

New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons: Pistons to win

Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta to win

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Chicago Bulls : Bulls to win

I am not gonna make any AH bets as I don't have enough time for research.. But this should be profitable on the whole!

GL

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:44:40 AM

Great Hustle in the 4th Qrt by the Rockets.. were losing the game with 3 mins to go..but pulled off a 15-5 run in the end to win the game.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

NBA picks:
Golden state warriors vs Toronto Raptors: Warriors to win                     W

Brooklyn Nets vs Houston Rockets: Rockets to win                                  W

Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Lakers: Bucks to win                             L

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland TrailBlazers : Trailblazers to win        W

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers: Cavaliers to win                           L

New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons: Pistons to win                                   L

Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta to win                                       W

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Chicago Bulls : Bulls to win                            W

I am not gonna make any AH bets as I don't have enough time for research.. But this should be profitable on the whole!

GL

I think that would be around 2 units in profits.. Hopefully someone followed.! Smiley

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

NBA picks:

Brooklyn Nets vs Houston Rockets: Rockets to win                                  W

Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Lakers: Bucks to win                             L

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers: Cavaliers to win                           L

New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons: Pistons to win                                   L

Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta to win                                       W

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Chicago Bulls : Bulls to win                            W

GL

I think that would be around 2 units in profits.. Hopefully someone followed.! Smiley

you seems to have a good record with basketball, although i dont really follow basketball but i think i will follow your tips for the next time, mind posting ur prediction for tomorrow, liverpools vs city?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:45:14 PM

NBA picks:

GL

you seems to have a good record with basketball, although i dont really follow basketball but i think i will follow your tips for the next time, mind posting ur prediction for tomorrow, liverpools vs city?

Liverpool r a very weird team..when they play well they look like a top 3 team..but the other times.. they play like a team from the bottom half..closer to Relegation Zone.. Id pick Man C to win..they need to win to stay in contention for the title.. If u r betting on some biig site..u could go for Man C to win and Aguero to score combo. Otherwise Man C to win is fine.. Double chance on Man C would be a safer bet.

GL

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:28:12 PM

Any tips for any cricket or tennis matches coming up ?

Nadal vs Berlocq : Nadal to win...( the game just started( 2 all now) 1.14x

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:32:16 PM

Any tips for any cricket or tennis matches coming up ?

Nadal vs Berlocq : Nadal to win...( the game just started) 1.1x

Great thanks. Looks like I missed it. If you have more games later tonight, I would be happy to try them out.

Cricket World Cup:
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe: Pakistan to win

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:37:10 PM

Tennis:

Acapulco ATP

Kei Nishikori vs David Ferrer: Nishikori to win( Although Im a big fan of the Spaniard n his consistency.. I think the Jap might nick this one)

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:32:51 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 10:32:53 PM by philiveyjr

Check this out guys:

http://www.flashscore.com/match/vZmjVm47/#point-by-point;1

that is what champions doo...Big plays on the right time..!

Check out NADAL vs BERLOCQ first set tie breaker..! Insane Comeback.!

finnile

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:02:15 PM

Nice win on the Nadal match. I guess odds weren't too high, but the opponent played really well and aggressive

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:34:20 PM

Nice win on the Nadal match. I guess odds weren't too high, but the opponent played really well and aggressive

Yeah It was a good game...I had big money on Nadal..N was almost in tears close to the end of first set.. but there was no turning back for him after that.! Smiley

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:47:41 AM

Wow, that was one crazy match. Can't imagine someone coming so close to the win and tables being turned all the way for 7 points
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:01:04 AM

Tennis:

Acapulco ATP

Kei Nishikori vs David Ferrer: Nishikori to win( Although Im a big fan of the Spaniard n his consistency.. I think the Jap might nick this one)

Ferrer wins..!! 2 tourney wins in a row.!! DAYUM.!

WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:02:45 PM

NBA picks:

GL

Liverpool r a very weird team..when they play well they look like a top 3 team..but the other times.. they play like a team from the bottom half..closer to Relegation Zone.. Id pick Man C to win..they need to win to stay in contention for the title.. If u r betting on some biig site..u could go for Man C to win and Aguero to score combo. Otherwise Man C to win is fine.. Double chance on Man C would be a safer bet.

GL

Liverpool were best team...I got a cheap Parley up today, Had NORWICH CITY in it too but for some reason they never added to the parley, WTF!!

Liverpool win
Arsenal win
Chelsea win
Seville v Ath Madrid - under 2.5 goals - predicted this would end 0-0
Real Madrid v Villarreal - under 3.5 goals

Only had small amount on it but paid  nice Smiley
Fukin Norwich would have got me  over 9 btc
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17LEaNacxKLDe3hd1YDaF33KG7iKYkwKZ6

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:57:14 AM

Are you still 46/16 ? what odds are they. i mean a retard could do 46/16 picking the heavy favorites
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:31:07 AM

Are you still 46/16 ? what odds are they. i mean a retard could do 46/16 picking the heavy favorites

instead of asking, why dont you just read a few page back, he dont bet all at favorites, even if it is favorites, he choose quite a good odds, it doesnt matter about the favorites anyway if the odds are good, then ill be following it, better to have a sure chance to win rather than a gamble chances there

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lamela

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:03:39 PM

NBA picks:

GL

GL

Liverpool were best team...I got a cheap Parley up today, Had NORWICH CITY in it too but for some reason they never added to the parley, WTF!!

Liverpool win
Arsenal win
Chelsea win
Seville v Ath Madrid - under 2.5 goals - predicted this would end 0-0
Real Madrid v Villarreal - under 3.5 goals

Only had small amount on it but paid  nice Smiley
Fukin Norwich would have got me  over 9 btc
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17LEaNacxKLDe3hd1YDaF33KG7iKYkwKZ6

Nice win bro... Congratulations Smiley
nikona

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

Last few NBA picks were good. anypicks for tonight's games? what do u think about warriors vs nets? another win for warriors?
WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:30:58 AM

Last few NBA picks were good. anypicks for tonight's games? what do u think about warriors vs nets? another win for warriors?

Nope! they done me out of 9 team Parlay

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1DXorszXXe4ufZc5evgSdQ2F52nswDqZTP

finnile

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:47:34 AM

Ouch must have hurt to get one losing pick in 9 games. 25x seemed to be a great payout, if you had hit.

WaitingToGetPaid

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:58:51 AM

Ouch must have hurt to get one losing pick in 9 games. 25x seemed to be a great payout, if you had hit.

Yup! the way warriors lost too..lol  by 2 points BK nets score on last second of game Sad

Same team done me for this bet too! http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FkJ3EZsVKHiRpj3upHzvP6cyZEY5sANxV

Still got 1 Parlay alive, http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FbdiBu93yj7r9ob6UjAJkF4vt9kAKo5te

finnile

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:09:05 AM

Yup! the way warriors lost too..lol  by 2 points BK nets score on last second of game Sad

Same team done me for this bet too! http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FkJ3EZsVKHiRpj3upHzvP6cyZEY5sANxV

Still got 1 Parlay alive, http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FbdiBu93yj7r9ob6UjAJkF4vt9kAKo5te

Good luck on that. 4 games are still a long time to go . Are they based on the tips by phil ?

nikona

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:29:20 AM

Good luck on that. 4 games are still a long time to go . Are they based on the tips by phil ?

Hard Luck mate. It was a really close game n a team like warriors should be winning it. Klay Thompson's shooting sucked. if that had worked it was a easy win for GSW
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:09:47 PM

too bad for this, if this was all separate bet you could be making a bunch right now, but too bad it is a parlay and with only one lost, could be a great surprise if all of this got hit exactly as the parlay slip
nikona

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

I see that you havent posted any tips in the past 2 days. any tips coming up or r you closing your thread?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:45:11 PM

I see that you havent posted any tips in the past 2 days. any tips coming up or r you closing your thread?

Been busy lately n hence not been able to post any picks..or bet on games.!! Im going to post some NBA picks in a bit.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:51:10 PM

NBA picks:

Oklahoma City @ Chicago: Oklahoma to win(1.91)

Dallas @ Portland: Portland to win(1.65)

GL

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:31:14 PM

Tennis Picks:

V Pospisil v Nishikori: Nishikori to win

Wozniacki v Su Hsieh: Wozniacki to win

NBA:

Denver @ San Antonio: San Antonio to win

LA Lakers @ Memphis: Memphis to win

Detroit @ Houston: Houston to win

I have made a parlay out of these  as I think all of them r sure shot bets.

NBA:

Toronto @ Charlotte: Toronto to win

GL

steven.G999

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:59:29 AM

really painful to lose one team, I've often so.

The most painful yes when almost get 3 BTC  Cry Cry
cheekychap

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:31:09 AM

I guess thats what sucks about parlays. Lose entire amounts based on one game. The feeling sucks.

cheekychap

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:31:45 AM

Op, have the games already finished ? Seems more than 8 hours have already passed, can you update us with the results  ?

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:47:05 AM

I guess thats what sucks about parlays. Lose entire amounts based on one game. The feeling sucks.

Very unlucky though one team again you can get it.  Sad
I've often so but bet with little money

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:22:10 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 01:33:19 PM by pozmu

Op, have the games already finished ? Seems more than 8 hours have already passed, can you update us with the results  ?

Lol, are you that lazy? He provides you with his predictions, that's bit impolite to ask for results update that way, we don't even know his timezone, maybe he's sleeping? Maybe he has life and it's not 24/7 browsing the forum?

Been busy lately n hence not been able to post any picks

Not all games have finished, Wozniacki match is still to be played.
That NBA parlay is a winner, of course I didn't play  Sad - what were the odds?

calci

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:25:41 AM

You can always look at Flashscore for the results of the game and to be upto date with the latest scores.
calci

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:27:37 AM

Tennis Picks:

V Pospisil v Nishikori: Nishikori to win

Wozniacki v Su Hsieh: Wozniacki to win

For the tennis matches , The first bet was a winner and his 2nd prediction match is yet to happen.
steven.G999

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:10:20 AM

yesterday's soccer game very much, why do not you make a pick soccer? I wait for it lol
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:02:41 PM

Lol, are you that lazy? He provides you with his predictions, that's bit impolite to ask for results update that way, we don't even know his timezone, maybe he's sleeping? Maybe he has life and it's not 24/7 browsing the forum?

Been busy lately n hence not been able to post any picks

Not all games have finished, Wozniacki match is still to be played.
That NBA parlay is a winner, of course I didn't play  Sad - what were the odds?

That parlay was a winner..odds were 2x. Not much..but good enough for sure shot games.! Smiley

steven.G999

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:11:37 AM

yes it is very sucks, from 3 days ago I made a 12 parlay and 7 of them lost one team, if win I've got 1 BTC more, this sucks Sad
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:15:27 AM

Tennis, I would either go with djocovic or murray.  If you want to really go for the money try monfils (He is my personal favourite) or raonic. 
But honestly I think Djocovic has it.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:20:28 AM

HAHAHA, its always the begining set for the young ones.  They really turn on later in the match.  That is when they make their killing. 

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
calci

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:53:30 AM

Tennis, I would either go with djocovic or murray.  If you want to really go for the money try monfils (He is my personal favourite) or raonic. 

Seems the odds were too less to risk any money on that game. Murray had a hard time beating the opponent as well. But luckily in the end came out as the winner
Samperio

Activity: 82

Picture this: Francisco de Quevedo.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:47:07 PM

Ah, the proverbial ocassion when it could either be a wonderful opportunity to earn a substantial amount (either by Parlay or going all in with a specific favorite OR underdog) or you could really go bust!

But, yes, the best thing to do is getting used to lose small amounts of money continuosly, but every once in a while, hitting the jackpot with a clever play.

Oh, my metaphor meter is about to explode. I hope I made myself clear anyway.  Grin

Kudos for this thread.

S.

Bitcoin SPORTS BOOK .^. Poker .^. Casino .^.  NITROGENSPORTS
*-Join Here-* https://nitrogensports.eu/r/71524
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:00:04 PM

Seems the odds were too less to risk any money on that game. Murray had a hard time beating the opponent as well. But luckily in the end came out as the winner

when were these games played?? Tongue

Its been a while since murray played.. last was in Davis Cup.. but was a easy game.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:07:18 PM

Tennis Picks Coming up..as Indian Wells Tourney about to begin . Might post some NBA Picks too.! Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: