Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done something nice today? Sorry, someone else did that!  (Read 4275 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 03:01:54 AM

You know what happens when we get people questioning things like "all men are created equal?"  We get people that breach social contracts and become selfish assholes.

The social contract is not to agress against others. This includes not letting the government agress us via taxes.

I have no problem paying taxes. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 03:04:14 AM

You know what happens when we get people questioning things like "all men are created equal?"  We get people that breach social contracts and become selfish assholes.
The social contract is not to agress against others. This includes not letting the government agress us via taxes.

But I do. Because I do not have the option of not paying, that is aggression.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 03:07:00 AM

Nobody is forcing you to pay taxes.  What aggression?  It's coercion.  They are saying to you, "Hey, pay taxes or else we're going to come after you."  Well, why do they get to do that?  Actually, it's because of their abilities, as you pointed out.

Lot's of people don't pay taxes.  If they don't do it, apparently nobody was forcing them to do so.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 03:19:08 AM

Nobody is forcing you to pay taxes.  What aggression? 

Asked...

It's coercion. 

And answered.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 03:36:46 AM

Nobody is forcing you to pay taxes.  What aggression? 

Asked...

It's coercion. 

And answered.

I don't think it's necessarily aggressive, but let's assume it is.  Do you know why?  Without taxes, there goes infrastructure.  There goes roads, bridges, sewer and septic systems, the electric grid, food and agriculture, etc.  Taxes are there so that everyone can contribute to the communal pot to keep shit working.  This is exactly what Obama is trying to convey and you can't seem to understand it.  If we don't have that overarching infrastructure, then no, you won't get to have your precious business.  Try maintaining the electricity, the septic system, the roads for your customers to get to your business, etc. without that overarching infrastructure.  Shit would collapse in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the government.  The electric grid, transportation, food and agriculture, etc...all of this would collapse without infrastructure.  Taxes support that infrastructure.

Bottom line, if you don't contribute a fair share to society, you're going to get burnt.  Don't contribute by getting a job?  Then you get to be poor and live in shitty conditions.  Don't contribute by paying taxes?  Then you get the IRS on your back. 

If you don't pay taxes I hope they come after you because I pay my taxes, and my share is holding your ass up and keeping you afloat.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 03:46:59 AM

I don't think it's necessarily aggressive, but let's assume it is.  Do you know why?  Without taxes, there goes infrastructure.  There goes roads, bridges, sewer and septic systems, the electric grid, food and agriculture, etc.  Taxes are there so that everyone can contribute to the communal pot to keep shit working.  This is exactly what Obama is trying to convey and you can't seem to understand it.  If we don't have that overarching infrastructure, then no, you won't get to have your precious business.  Try maintaining the electricity, the septic system, the roads for your customers to get to your business, etc. without that overarching infrastructure.  Shit would collapse in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the government.  The electric grid, transportation, food and agriculture, etc...all of this would collapse without infrastructure.  Taxes support that infrastructure.

Taxes support the government. Not the infrastructure. Roads, sewage, everything that is actually needed can, by that very feature (necessity) be paid for privately.

Telling me that I have to support them because they provide something I need is much less impressive when they don't let anyone else provide it.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:05:25 AM

Taxes support the government. Not the infrastructure. Roads, sewage, everything that is actually needed can, by that very feature (necessity) be paid for privately.

Telling me that I have to support them because they provide something I need is much less impressive when they don't let anyone else provide it.

I'd like to point out that I believe you contradicted yourself.  Specifically, you said that taxes don't support the infrastructure but that they support the government, and then you go on to say that the government doesn't let anyone else provide the infrastructure.  So...then who is providing the infrastructure?

Yes, taxes absolutely support the infrastructure.

Could there exist a societal structure in which taxes are not needed.  Yes.  Does that structure exist currently?  No.

Asking to not pay taxes because you'd prefer a society in which infrastructure is supported by private ventures is like asking for an honorary Ph.D because you think you have more knowledge in a particular field than someone who has paid the time and money to obtain a post-graduate degree.  Sure, you may actually be more knowledgeable, and it might be a better idea to judge credentials based upon actual knowledge and merit rather than a piece of paper -- but too bad, that's not the reality we live in right now.  Suck it up and deal with it. 

When a large enough percentage of the people realizes that a certain type of society can exist that does not require taxes nor pieces of paper certifying academic credentials, then that society will take shape.  But, the truth of the matter is that people either simply do not know how to make such a society a reality yet (it's a very, very complex problem), or they're pretty darn happy with the way things currently are.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 04:12:31 AM

I'd like to point out that I believe you contradicted yourself.  Specifically, you said that taxes don't support the infrastructure but that they support the government, and then you go on to say that the government doesn't let anyone else provide the infrastructure.  So...then who is providing the infrastructure?

Taxes support the government. Not the infrastructure. That government provides the infrastructure simply means that some - or even most - of those taxes are wasted in also providing the other, unnecessary "services" that people do not want, nor need.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:34:24 AM

I don't think it's necessarily aggressive, but let's assume it is.  Do you know why?  Without taxes, there goes infrastructure.  There goes roads, bridges, sewer and septic systems, the electric grid, food and agriculture, etc.  Taxes are there so that everyone can contribute to the communal pot to keep shit working.  This is exactly what Obama is trying to convey and you can't seem to understand it.  If we don't have that overarching infrastructure, then no, you won't get to have your precious business.  Try maintaining the electricity, the septic system, the roads for your customers to get to your business, etc. without that overarching infrastructure.  Shit would collapse in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the government.  The electric grid, transportation, food and agriculture, etc...all of this would collapse without infrastructure.  Taxes support that infrastructure.

I'd like to point out that I believe you contradicted yourself.  Specifically, you said that taxes don't support the infrastructure but that they support the government, and then you go on to say that the government doesn't let anyone else provide the infrastructure.  So...then who is providing the infrastructure?

Taxes support the government. Not the infrastructure. That government provides the infrastructure simply means that some - or even most - of those taxes are wasted in also providing the other, unnecessary "services" that people do not want, nor need.

Tax money funds:
streets
bridges
education
police protection and law enforcement
national defense
Medicare
Medicaid
libraries
parks
social security
fire protection
interest on the national debt
water sanitation
septic infrastructure
the electric grid
city councils and town municipalities
hospitals
nature conservatories
welfare
housing and urban development

Regarding "services that people do not want, nor need", that's very debatable.  We're a democratic nation.  Most of the leaders we have were voted into office.  This population has voted for Sarah Palin, George Bush, Jerry Springer, George Blegojevich, etc.    These are people that the nation has collectively chosen.  What you witness is the result of democracy.

I'm sure that you and I both agree that 2000-2004 was a pretty horrific time in American politics.  And guess what happened?  Bush got voted in again!  If the people really were desperate for such radical change, they would be on the streets protesting like crazy.  Actually, some are.  The vast majority are not.  It's not that important to them to protest.  They would rather do something else.

Here's a question I always ask myself.  If I didn't have access to a television, the Internet, or a newspaper, would I care what's going on in Washington?  Would I even know what's going on in Washington?  I've barely seen any effects of national policy in my life -- maybe some small variances here and there, but nothing radical or crazy.

I know this -- I like myself.  I'm a product of society.  Are there things in society I don't like?  Sure.  Do I think things could work better?  Sure.  But again, I like myself, and I'm a product of society.  So, society can't be that bad.  I'm not going to bitch.  I have all my basic needs met.  

***And, I have a job because of taxes.  I was just employed in a full-time position in a Medicare-only funded hospital.  Thank you, taxes.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 05:05:18 AM

Tax money funds:
streets
bridges
education
police protection and law enforcement
national defense
Medicare
Medicaid
libraries
parks
social security
fire protection
interest on the national debt
water sanitation
septic infrastructure
the electric grid
city councils and town municipalities
hospitals
nature conservatories
welfare
housing and urban development

Almost all of which can be provided, and done better, privately. Those of them which it cannot, most notably "interest on the national debt" ... Fuck 'em.

Taxes also fund:
Politicians' private jets, including two full 747s which follow the president around everywhere he goes.
The TSA.
The war on (some) drugs.
Elected and unelected officials' salaries.
The "Fast and furious" gun scandal.
Bombing brown people on the other side of the planet "to protect your freedom".
Rebuilding the bridges we have bombed... on the other side of the planet, while the roads at home rot.

I could continue, but I have other points, and this post is long enough as is. If you have any questions as to how any of those things you mentioned can be privately funded, I can provide several ideas.

Regarding "services that people do not want, nor need", that's very debatable.  We're a democratic nation.  Most of the leaders we have were voted into office.  This population has voted for Sarah Palin, George Bush, Jerry Springer, George Blegojevich, etc.    These are people that the nation has collectively chosen.  What you witness is the result of democracy.

A politician's primary skill is - wait... Did Jerry Springer actually get elected to some position? - anyway, as I was saying, a Politician's primary skill is lying in order to get elected. Sine you brought up Blegojevich, I'd remind you what happened once he was in office. Corruption is the order of the day in politics.

I'm sure that you and I both agree that 2000-2004 was a pretty horrific time in American politics.  And guess what happened?  Bush got voted in again!  If the people really were desperate for such radical change, they would be on the streets protesting like crazy.  Actually, some are.  The vast majority are not.  It's not that important to them to protest.  They would rather do something else.

Politician's primary skill....

Here's a question I always ask myself.  If I didn't have access to a television, the Internet, or a newspaper, would I care what's going on in Washington?  Would I even know what's going on in Washington?  I've barely seen any effects of national policy in my life -- maybe some small variances here and there, but nothing radical or crazy.

No? Are you sure?

I know this -- I like myself.  I'm a product of society.  Are there things in society I don't like?  Sure.  Do I think things could work better?  Sure.  But again, I like myself, and I'm a product of society.  So, society can't be that bad.  I'm not going to bitch.  I have all my basic needs met.  

I'm a product of that same society. I'd wager we even came up in the same public school system, based on some of your comments. The difference is, I educated myself outside of that school system. and that education led me to come to the conclusion that the society we have is flawed.

***And, I have a job because of taxes.  I was just employed in a full-time position in a Medicare-only funded hospital.  Thank you, taxes.

...And here we have the reasoning behind your defense of the tax system. Who would want to cut off their paycheck?

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 05:30:10 AM

Two assumptions you've made that are incorrect.

1)  I felt the same way about taxes before I got this job.  I was hired literally 8 days ago.  My opinion on taxes didn't change overnight.

2)  I got through college and graduate school with about a 33% attendance record.  I have a litany of emails from previous professors saying things like "Hey, you do great work, but you need to come to class or else I'll have to drop you according to school policy."  I had 6 professors tell me I entered the wrong profession (social work), and I developed a reputation among the professors at my graduate college for being the type of person that goes against the grain.  I'd be willing to bet I've spent as much time (if not more) educating myself outside of the classroom as you or most others on this forum.  I think that many of my previous posts on this forum reflect this.

I agree with you that the system is flawed.  I'm not sure that you actually picked up on the fact that I believe this.  What I'm saying is that the way to fix a flawed system is NOT to rebel in a way that is going to damage people.  When you say things like "I don't want to pay taxes because there are better ways of doing things,"  you miss the practical point -- you're hurting people based upon the system we currently have.  I wouldn't want to pay taxes either if we had a society that didn't require them.  But, we don't have that society yet, and I want to pay taxes because it really does make a difference.  Besides, saying you don't want to pay taxes won't do a damn thing to make the kind of society you'd like to see exist actually exist.

Though I'm still quite immature, I've spent a considerable amount of time during my (even) more immature years whining and bitching about society and saying things like "fuck taxes" and "fuck banks" and finding very good reasons to support my beliefs.  Deep down, I still have those beliefs.  I believe many social systems could be a whole heck-of-a-lot better.  So, to that extent we share something in common.  The difference, however, is that I've learned how to let go of the stress associated with these things at the same time that I fight against them.  How do I do this?  It's simple.  I can only control what I can control, and that's it.  All I have to work with is this moment right now, and all I can do is the best in my environment right here, right now.  And, right now includes the current societal structure we have.  So, accordingly, I will do the best I possibly can in the current societal structure we have.  This means I will pay taxes and I will expect others to do so because I am not powerful enough to change the entire societal structure.

Societies progress when individuals collectively move toward certain goals.  I figure that if I simply do the best I can, and if others do the best they can, then society will naturally change for the better -- that is, if everyone does the best they can, then society will do the best it can.  But, fighting against societal structure itself means I am fighting against people, people that I need to help make this society a better place.  For every policy that you can find which hurts a person, you will find someone else whom it helps.  When people fight against society, they are not doing the best they can.  They are misrepresenting their place in society, and all of a sudden everyone is trying to run their own show.  When people end up running their own show, you get what we see today, which is people at the top of the pyramid making selfish decisions that hurt everyone else.  When you make a selfish decision like "I don't want to pay taxes," you may not think you're hurting everyone else, but you are.  You just don't see it that way because you don't have as much influence as those at the top.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 06:02:21 AM

Two assumptions you've made that are incorrect.

1)  I felt the same way about taxes before I got this job.  I was hired literally 8 days ago.  My opinion on taxes didn't change overnight.

2)  I got through college and graduate school with about a 33% attendance record.  I have a litany of emails from previous professors saying things like "Hey, you do great work, but you need to come to class or else I'll have to drop you according to school policy."  I had 6 professors tell me I entered the wrong profession (social work), and I developed a reputation among the professors at my graduate college for being the type of person that goes against the grain.  I'd be willing to bet I've spent as much time (if not more) educating myself outside of the classroom as you or most others on this forum.  I think that many of my previous posts on this forum reflect this.

My apologies. Consider these assumptions corrected. Wink

I agree with you that the system is flawed.  I'm not sure that you actually picked up on the fact that I believe this.  What I'm saying is that the way to fix a flawed system is NOT to rebel in a way that is going to damage people.  When you say things like "I don't want to pay taxes because there are better ways of doing things,"  you miss the practical point -- you're hurting people based upon the system we currently have.  I wouldn't want to pay taxes either if we had a society that didn't require them.  But, we don't have that society yet, and I want to pay taxes because it really does make a difference.  Besides, saying you don't want to pay taxes won't do a damn thing to make the kind of society you'd like to see exist actually exist.

No, you're right. Saying "taxes suck" does not do anything to fix the problem. However, it does raise just this sort of conversation, in which I have an opportunity to educate someone about the right way to do things. You say that refusing to pay taxes harms people. Perhaps. But I would also argue that paying taxes harms people. As I pointed out, those taxes pay for many things which I do not support, such as foreign wars, and the drug "war". So, If I were to refuse to pay taxes, and instead funded charities which support those things I do, I would be doing much less harm than the person who simply laid back, thought of England, and paid taxes.

Though I'm still quite immature, I've spent a considerable amount of time during my (even) more immature years whining and bitching about society and saying things like "fuck taxes" and "fuck banks" and finding very good reasons to support my beliefs.  Deep down, I still have those beliefs.  I believe many social systems could be a whole heck-of-a-lot better.  So, to that extent we share something in common.  The difference, however, is that I've learned how to let go of the stress associated with these things at the same time that I fight against them.  How do I do this?  It's simple.  I can only control what I can control, and that's it.  All I have to work with is this moment right now, and all I can do is the best in my environment right here, right now.  And, right now includes the current societal structure we have.  So, accordingly, I will do the best I possibly can in the current societal structure we have.  This means I will pay taxes and I will expect others to do so because I am not powerful enough to change the entire societal structure.

You probably don't mean it this way, but all I read in this paragraph is "I sold out." You still feel that the society is profoundly fucked up, yet, perhaps because you don't know how to get from here, to there, you've given up trying to actually do anything to get there. Let me give you a road map: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism In fact, read this book.

Societies progress when individuals collectively move toward certain goals.  I figure that if I simply do the best I can, and if others do the best they can, then society will naturally change for the better -- that is, if everyone does the best they can, then society will do the best it can.  But, fighting against societal structure itself means I am fighting against people, people that I need to help make this society a better place.  For every policy that you can find which hurts a person, you will find someone else whom it helps.  When people fight against society, they are not doing the best they can.  They are misrepresenting their place in society, and all of a sudden everyone is trying to run their own show.  When people end up running their own show, you get what we see today, which is people at the top of the pyramid making selfish decisions that hurt everyone else.  When you make a selfish decision like "I don't want to pay taxes," you may not think you're hurting everyone else, but you are.  You just don't see it that way because you don't have as much influence as those at the top.

I'm not advocating "fighting against society itself". I am advocating offering society better alternatives than coercive monopolies paid for with stolen money.

Slushpuppy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:26:37 AM

Nobody is forcing you to pay taxes.  What aggression?  It's coercion.  They are saying to you, "Hey, pay taxes or else we're going to come after you."  Well, why do they get to do that?  Actually, it's because of their abilities, as you pointed out.

Lot's of people don't pay taxes.  If they don't do it, apparently nobody was forcing them to do so.

Acts of agression include:
  • direct use of force
  • threat of force (this is why taxation is an act of agression)
  • contract fraud

And remember, we are obligated via the Social Contract to not commit acts of agression against one another. The only time taxes would not be an act of agression is if they were voluntary.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 08:40:15 AM

"Pay taxes so we can violate all civil rights with impunity, and if anyone even thinks about suing us for 42 USC § 1983, we have practically unlimited funds to defend our violations to the death (especially if they result in countless innocent deaths, ie "gun control"), and then flip the bird to SCOTUS even if we do lose! Thanks!"

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 08:53:39 AM

Id be happy if taxes went on infrastructure and things that actually benefit society rather than simply contribute to corporate welfare. How many new bridges and roads could they have built with the money they used to bail out the bankers ?

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:40:48 AM

Or, you can do both.

I pay taxes, but I'm also involved with more noble projects like Bitcoin, supporting it and promoting it.  If and when the status quo shifts, then I will no longer need to pay taxes. But complaining that we have to pay taxes and not doing so doesn't do anything.  It's not selling out -- it's called mitigating personal stress and the stress of others while simultaneously doing all I can within the context that I am ultimately constricted to, i.e. acting within my capacities. 

Yes, taxes are used for wars, bailouts, etc., but they are also used for infrastructure, for medical purposes, for education, and for other noble purposes, even if those purposes are not being fulfilled by the most efficient of means.  I cannot be held responsible for the actions of others.  Societal law indicates that the tax money should be used purposefully, and I am doing my fair share to contribute towards that intended purpose.  If others fuck it up, that's a problem, but it's a problem for which I cannot be held accountable.

If you do pay taxes, sure, it's possible that your dollars were specifically used to purchase a gun that ended up killing an innocent civilian in Iraq.  Or, perhaps, they were used to provide medical treatment that saved the life of a person with cancer.  You don't know, but you do your best.  Communities progress when people intend to think and do their best.  Bitching and complaining is not a productive use of one's time or energy.  All that time you spent bitching you could've been doing something useful, or at the very least, you could have been appreciate of the good aspects of our society so that you aren't so pissed off all the time.  Nobody likes to be around someone who is stressed all the time.  When you're stressed and angry, you tend to make poor choices and you make bad decisions, and you make others around you unhappy and stressed.  It inhibits your ability to deconstruct a situation effectively.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 10:40:30 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 04:45:43 PM by myrkul

Or, you can do both.

I pay taxes, but I'm also involved with more noble projects like Bitcoin, supporting it and promoting it.  If and when the status quo shifts, then I will no longer need to pay taxes. But complaining that we have to pay taxes and not doing so doesn't do anything.  It's not selling out -- it's called mitigating personal stress and the stress of others while simultaneously doing all I can within the context that I am ultimately constricted to, i.e. acting within my capacities. 

Of my debate "opponents" on here, you're the most logical, and sensible. I admire that, and respect it.

Let me state a few things:

1) Paying taxes, and knowing that if I don't, I risk being caged at best, and shot dead at worst, raises my stress level.
2) Knowing that paying those taxes, statistically, means that I am almost certainly buying a bomb, or a gun, or a bullet, that is going to be used to kill either someone who had the poor grace and misfortune to be born in a country rich in oil or drugs, or someone, who, like me, does not wish to support those actions, raises my stress level.
3) Knowing that there are people out there, who upon hearing the results of either 1 or 2, would cheer, raises my stress level.

So I do what I can to mitigate my stress level, even though that is fairly minimal. In every-day life, I'm a pretty stress-free guy, but that's primarily because I do my best to surround myself with people who agree with me regarding the nature of government and avoid discussing politics with those who do not.

When I do discuss politics, typically on here or on another forum, I consistently advocate two things: Avoid taxes whenever possible, so as to avoid supporting tyranny, and offer replacement services for those necessary services that government currently provides. This helps change 3, and relieves stress.

Agorism provides a clear path to a voluntary society. If you feel your money is put to a good use in supporting infrastructure, or medical care, fund or start a program which provides those services voluntarily. Supporting Bitcoin is a fine way to help move toward a voluntary society, because if Bitocoin takes off, taxes themselves will become voluntary. If, in the meantime you find that paying taxes so as to avoid the risk of imprisonment or murder is preferable to the alternative, that's fine. Don't advocate it, though, because despite what lies you tell yourself to help get to sleep, you are supporting tyranny.

One final suggestion: You clearly have some level of medical training, unless you went to all that schooling to push a mop. (Edit: or a pencil) Imagine, if you will, how much good you could do by directly helping those people who need medical care, rather than paying taxes to a huge government bureaucracy, which eventually gets around to putting some of that money to use helping people by funding that hospital? Take a look at your next pay stub, and ask yourself, How many medical supplies would a year's worth of just your taxes buy? Imagine taking that money that the government currently steals before you even get to see, and directly funding the hospital. How long until that earns you a wing?

Yes, taxes do fund a few good programs. but the lion's share of tax funding goes, not to paying for hospitals, or roads, or parks, but to buying tanks, and bombs, and lining bankers' pockets. Pay them, if you must, but don't fool yourself that you're helping anyone. Certainly not to the best of your "capabilities".

bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 11:26:23 AM

To the joint:

As an academic you should be able see the great corruptness of modern day scientific culture. It was not always like this, this is a new phenomenon(last two or so generations). If I wanted to destroy american R&D I would design a system of publish/perish/cronyism plus fund more students than researchers, etc. This is what we have now here. I won't say there is a conspiracy but I could believe that this is on purpose.

In the end, all a government can do is lock people in cages, kill them, and confiscate their stuff. From that arises the ability to devote vast amounts of wealth to causes that would not be otherwise funded, for good or bad. In my opinion, the token amounts that go towards researchers is completely outweighed by the culture passed down from above leading to so much low, oh so low, quality research. If this keeps up, I believe that within the century scientists/academics will be seen as even greater failures with respect to their stated cause than the American press. Which we all know is a complete joke.

Please work against this.
MatthewLM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:09:34 PM

Back to the jokes:

vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:11:34 PM

Back to the jokes:

And most christians would applaud him :-)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: