Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Saving and Trust Partner accounts(up to 7%/w, 1k+ depositors welcome)  (Read 1911 times)
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 04:30:29 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 01:23:19 AM by ShadowAlexey

So I`d like to offer partners accounts to get higher interest. You will get my interest minus 0.1% . So it should be about 6.9% a week max. The only thing I need from you is minimum 1000 BTC account size, and you are free to do everything with it. Is someone interested?
Details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:09:50 AM

May be direct depositing to pirate?
I think that this is much better than using some other site( which usually ends with some hole in security and leak of bitcoins).
So you`ll get bitcoin savings ant trust account, with which you will be working, i`ll be only assisting.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:19:38 AM

May be direct depositing to pirate?
I think that this is much better than using some other site( which usually ends with some hole in security and leak of bitcoins).
So you`ll get bitcoin savings ant trust account, with which you will be working, i`ll be only assisting.
He's using an offline wallet, and all coins go to Pirate directly too. The site is merely a ledger...
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:29:17 AM

Any way he has to perform transactions to pirate. I`m offering sub account in BS&T which is direct one.
When there is person in the middle there are always some probabilities. Even off line wallet doesn`t give you 100% security. I`ll have just up to 5 this type accounts, and working with them personally.
So he is offering  his own site,I`m offering sub account at BS&T when they will be ready. Do you think that there is no difference?
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:36:56 AM

How many more deposits do you need to get the 7 % rate?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:37:27 AM

Any way he has to perform transactions to pirate. I`m offering sub account in BS&T which is direct one.
When there is person in the middle there are always some probabilities. Even off line wallet doesn`t give you 100% security. I`ll have just up to 5 this type accounts, and working with them personally.
So he is offering  his own site,I`m offering sub account at BS&T when they will be ready. Do you think that there is no difference?
Well, you didn't state the sub-account issue previously so I assumed it's the same passthrough system everyone's using. Does this mean I can log in Pirate's site myself too?
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:41:16 AM

Yep. Well all details will be provided when it will be implemented.
I need about 3 accounts get over 5k and discuss with pirate the subject.
brendio

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:42:22 AM

Well, you didn't state the sub-account issue previously so I assumed it's the same passthrough system everyone's using. Does this mean I can log in Pirate's site myself too?
Yeah, Trust Sub-Account holders will be able to log in to pirate's site directly. There are others on the forums also offering them. *cough* me Smiley *cough*

brendio

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:43:03 AM

Yep. Well all details will be provided when it will be implemented.
I need about 3 accounts get over 5k and discuss with pirate the subject.
You do realise that 5k only gets you 5%?

ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 05:49:50 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 06:09:14 AM by ShadowAlexey

Well, I`ll be working on it, but I think that I can discuss something specific only when I have at least 5k 100% ready.
I`m trying to get some specific numbers.
I do believe that we will be capable of getting max rate.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:13:53 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 06:27:57 AM by ShadowAlexey

For those who are Interested I can offer 6.9% a week now, and sub account with this amount when they are ready.
If we wont be able to acquire the max percentage, I`ll just send all the funds back. Is some one interested?
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:36:04 AM

Please let me get this correct:

You will or already do have an account with PS&T and decided to offer us 6.9% interest by passing it through,
while you take essentially 0.1% per weak on our money without having anything to loose?

Can you at least bring grand M. Pirate to assure us that you have deposited with him?

don't let me make you question your assumptions
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:51:26 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 03:56:46 PM by ShadowAlexey

If you look at my sub, you may find link to thread, where I do insured pirate pass through since april. Why do you still have doubts? Pirate is asleep right now, and I doubt that he will do this.
I`m offering bitcoin saving and trust sub accounts with rates higher than usual(3.9%/w), for that I`ll take 0.1% of interest.
I`m offering pass through for time before we get this launched, to get the required sum for doing so.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:59:46 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 05:27:01 AM by ShadowAlexey

Decided to have make it that way.
I will open you sub bitcoin saving account if you will maintain minimum 1000 btc balance for first month, on second month 500btc minimum, 3 and next 100btc. You will get my rate - 0.1% . To get this as it will be ready, you`ll need to deposit me at least 1000 btc at rate of 6.9%(you can do this before 1 of august), i`ll be passing it through, to get Trusted Account status. When sub accounts will be ready, I`ll send this funds to it. Your first month starts at the next day after I get your funds. Interest is payed out every Tuesday.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:43:36 AM

Decided to have make it that way.
I will open you sub bitcoin saving account if you will maintain minimum 1000 btc balance for first month, on second month 500btc minimum, 3 and next 100btc. You will get my rate - 0.1% . To get this as it will be ready, you`ll need to deposit me at least 1000 btc at rate of 6.9%(you can do this before 1 of august), i`ll be passing it through, to get Trusted Account status. When sub accounts will be ready, I`ll send this funds to it. Your first month starts at the next day after I get your funds. Interest is payed out every Tuesday.

Huge deposits at the same rates of bitcoinmax, you do see how this looks pretty foolish for mostly all users right?

Oh dont forget the huge restrictions you put in place, 1000BTC minimum for first month etc etc. this is all pretty odd.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 12:39:41 PM

Omg, once again, have you read his topic or NOT?
I`m offering BS&T sub accounts, not ordinary pass through my self. I do think that this is better for people. And I want this to be done with as few people as possible. And I do have deposits for almost 2k BTC right now, and think that this proves something.
Bitcoin max is oriented to lot of people, I`m targeting at small group, this is huge difference.\
The only thing I would prefer right now is depositing to me before sub accounts will start, because I need to be sure that people are ready and capable of what they are ready. Does this seems weird?
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 05:26:44 PM by ShadowAlexey

So, i`ve talked to Pirate, to get max rate we`ll need a lot of btc. Are people ready to work with me on lower rates? My rate will start from 5%,so yours from 4.9% a week. Everyone one interested please PM me.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:58:20 PM

Omg, once again, have you read his topic or NOT?
I`m offering BS&T sub accounts, not ordinary pass through my self. I do think that this is better for people. And I want this to be done with as few people as possible. And I do have deposits for almost 2k BTC right now, and think that this proves something.
Bitcoin max is oriented to lot of people, I`m targeting at small group, this is huge difference.\
The only thing I would prefer right now is depositing to me before sub accounts will start, because I need to be sure that people are ready and capable of what they are ready. Does this seems weird?

Yes I did read and it makes no sense other than securing free interest for yourself with huge risks of maximum monthly long minimum deposits.

Small group or Big group, thats a limited way of expressing anything new.

Again you dont offer anything special above whats allready available except it looks like an attempt to help yourself more than it would help those throwing BTC at you since again I will note that everyone can use other more secure deposit options which doesnt require a minimum of their BTC lifesavings to secure a spot.

If you want others to be your interest rate puppets then you should either charge no fee or pay them a small extra percentage. Charging a fee for their service is just rediculous.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 07:06:39 PM

Hm there are others, who are planing to do this, with higher personal rate (0.2% or more).
And there are pass troughs, which include one more person in the chain(thats why I dont count on them).
So I`m offering higher rate, and less people in, meaning more time for every sub account. So, why I cant offer this?
In the end every owner gets it own profit. I`m asking, will people be interested in my own terms.
Plus I might not even give something new, I just may give opportunity to choose.
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 07:32:45 PM

So, why I cant offer this?
Sure you can, we're just trying to explain to you why you won't have any takers. There is no incentive for anyone to invest with you under those terms. You will either have to remove restrictions and offer 7% or offer more than 7% with those restrictions in place. At least in that case I *might* be interested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: