Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week  (Read 7820 times)
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:44:42 PM

Ill show you proof.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/bd8ab1a205d01fb0e09c8cdf710ff8e8b7ff898c05fc58ea4e0bab1003c98dc2

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/962040568adc697a780e9431968eec48dc3631a7196f5a7588ff74c00a55266e

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/ea4644892108922e46b8d8c062cf94995152abf0a8ffe5f0f4d0e2b47b8a8701

3 transactions went from my account to your wallet, thats the proof, I consider that one of the transactions went to you with my concern the other 2 not.

So now, say why U dont give me my money back that is in your account, and you say im the scammer.

Please show us why those transactions belong to you, and why I'm the scammer. I'm waiting.

"3 transactions went from my account to your wallet, thats the proof, I consider that one of the transactions went to you with my concern the other 2 not."
What are you talking about man??? did you send him all three transactions did he steal from you, what? you keep posting TX, but not stating what happened?

blockchain become laggy , and i by mistake sent 3 transactions instead of 2 and he's stealing my money. that happened.

again you are only posting TX ids show prove of a deal being  made PM's threads show why you sent the first one for(service,item bought etc)  because at the moment it looks like you found these TX ids, and you are not showing any type of proof, again of anything.

again post proof of conversations between OP or address owner and you only meant to send one transactions. if you cant proof any of it you are trolling.

+1
as i said i never ever had deal with him.
proof of a deal please

MAYBE YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, MISTAKE MEANS , NOT INTENTED TO SEND, AND THEY DO NOT BELONG TO YOU. SO SEND THEM BACK.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:59:33 PM

Ill show you proof.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/bd8ab1a205d01fb0e09c8cdf710ff8e8b7ff898c05fc58ea4e0bab1003c98dc2

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/962040568adc697a780e9431968eec48dc3631a7196f5a7588ff74c00a55266e

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/ea4644892108922e46b8d8c062cf94995152abf0a8ffe5f0f4d0e2b47b8a8701

3 transactions went from my account to your wallet, thats the proof, I consider that one of the transactions went to you with my concern the other 2 not.

So now, say why U dont give me my money back that is in your account, and you say im the scammer.

Please show us why those transactions belong to you, and why I'm the scammer. I'm waiting.

"3 transactions went from my account to your wallet, thats the proof, I consider that one of the transactions went to you with my concern the other 2 not."
What are you talking about man??? did you send him all three transactions did he steal from you, what? you keep posting TX, but not stating what happened?

blockchain become laggy , and i by mistake sent 3 transactions instead of 2 and he's stealing my money. that happened.

again you are only posting TX ids show prove of a deal being  made PM's threads show why you sent the first one for(service,item bought etc)  because at the moment it looks like you found these TX ids, and you are not showing any type of proof, again of anything.

again post proof of conversations between OP or address owner and you only meant to send one transactions. if you cant proof any of it you are trolling.

Please if you don't understand the situation that has been explained the last 6 hours don't talk. OP has my coins and isn't giving me them , actually I have been already scammed. And none cares about it.

yo Moron no one can understand what you are saying reason I ask to show proof, now you state there was no deal?? did you make a deal with any one? yes or no, did you purchase something? yes or no, if not and there was no deal why did you send btc to that address in the first place.  you say it was a mistake all three transaction were a mistake or just two of them if that's the case again why did you send btc in the first place.  no one is going to take you serious if you just keep posting the tx id with out any information regarding your accusations. do you get that,  you want people to understand, than post something intelligent and worth posting over.  again you have shown no proof of anything regarding OP or the address owner.

trying to help but you are not giving any information.
Frought

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:03:40 PM

Loan Amount: 0.00005 btc
Reason: Well, If It is important I can PM you because it is personal.
Interest: 10%
Length: For 3 days

Address: 16eDPH5h5DAmmtRm7gsDpYLa5VRPVW38KE

Oh, by the way you may consider me a scammer or not trust me because I'm newbie, but I'm really and I can swear on it that I'm not a scammer and I don't even think I would scam a 1 cent.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:05:11 PM

Ill show you proof.

Please if you don't understand the situation that has been explained the last 6 hours don't talk. OP has my coins and isn't giving me them , actually I have been already scammed. And none cares about it.

yo Moron no one can understand what you are saying reason I ask to show proof, now you state there was no deal?? did you make a deal with any one? yes or no, did you purchase something? yes or no, if not and there was no deal why did you send btc to that address in the first place.  you say it was a mistake all three transaction were a mistake or just two of them if that's the case again why did you send btc in the first place.  no one is going to take you serious if you just keep posting the tx id with out any information regarding your accusations. do you get that,  you want people to understand, than post something intelligent and worth posting over.  again you have shown no proof of anything regarding OP or the address owner.

trying to help but you are not giving any information.

You'r an idiot.

OP, receivied 3 transactions from me , I proved address and everything, he says he doesn't have dealt with me.

And from my address 3 transactions went to him address.

So ? what i need to prove ? ANYTHING IDIOT.

He has to send my back those 2 last transactions that  i didnt autorhize stupid idiot.

ethanstudio

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:12:38 PM

Hey, want to see a magic trick ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm

It's called Private Message.

Also calling people idiot isn't good for your reputation, stay calm.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:20:13 PM

Shut Up please.

Hey OP , seems like you'r going to cashout all the money to others Wallets? Or will you pay me back what u owe me ? FUCKING SCAMMER.

ethanstudio

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:22:34 PM

Shut Up please.

Hey OP , seems like you'r going to cashout all the money to others Wallets? Or will you pay me back what u owe me ? FUCKING SCAMMER.
Guess I can't help you then, reported  Huh
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:35:32 PM

Ill show you proof.

+1
as i said i never ever had deal with him.
proof of a deal please

Awaiting you'r payment scumbag.

coinsocieties

Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:38:14 PM

Hey, shipitbuddy, if you're sure that OP steal your money, Talk with any of the section moderators and try to seek their help.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:43:50 PM

Hey, shipitbuddy, if you're sure that OP steal your money, Talk with any of the section moderators and try to seek their help.

No one is taking care of this they'r reading and having a fun time with me. I don't really know why.
But this asshole won't do a fucking deal til I get my money.

coinsocieties

Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:49:45 PM

shipitbuddy, Who is evrynet?

If you can talk to evrynet, let him to come here and you three talk further. That should work I think.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀