Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week  (Read 7820 times)
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:21:29 PM

Just reposting my request in the preferred format.

Loan Amount: 0.05
Length: 1 week max
Interest: 5%
Address to be funded: 1FXjwZZM8YbFgzT6ViDfd45zhPC63guLhT

Approved.  4f2e99458e1494bc7c6b7d70fb2717eb2db8ee4107c300beabf7d17c493341cc
deadline 05-02-2015 18:00 CET
send back to: 1DKxbgEQYsPdYH54KjqM3f3JaF6eESshqP
total amount to be payed: 0.0525
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:22:23 PM

Just reposting my request in the preferred format.

Loan Amount: 0.05
Length: 1 week max
Interest: 5%
Address to be funded: 1FXjwZZM8YbFgzT6ViDfd45zhPC63guLhT

Approved.  4f2e99458e1494bc7c6b7d70fb2717eb2db8ee4107c300beabf7d17c493341cc

Glad. You approved my loan. Thanks a lot.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
onewiseguy

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:47:20 PM

Then, why do you tank to show your deal with his friend,

Show the deal between you and evrynet and try to confirm you had only dealt for 1 transaction and the rest 2 are done by mistake. So that others can help. Looking at those 3 transactions, they seem to be done by mistake. However, you know that OP is not the only one has the control of the address and evrynet also has the control. I think they are dealing with lot of btcs, they won't run away it seems.

I'm thinking on both points. He may have the right to ignore you provided if he don't involve in the deal between you and evrynet.

You could stop trolling and constructively work with the OP and his friend evrynet to get back your money. Let good karma win.

Beacuse there is no deal.  There never was a deal.   don't you see were asking for proof of any communication with the address owners and nope he would rather keep his rant.

Can someone red trusted this 2 guys ?
They'r friends.
Everything is proven and this asshole will keep my money, TAKE YOUR FRIEND HERE EH OP.

Tell him to log in and see what he says eh ?

He wont ever log in again for 180 usd and u won't even been dealing here anymore til you pay me back!!!

Have fun!!!

? friends proof please.

also I am going to give you a nice feedback.
1. for not providing proof of said communication.
2. for probably trying to get free btc. Because well your not providing any proof,I can give you an example of what you are doing tell me if its correct.
Example:
"so I "mistakenly"  sent btc to this address (address here) here is proof of the transactions(TX here)

now this is my defense, I  dont have proof that there was a deal made I dont know who I spoke to or I dont have communication proof of any deal or I will not provide it, But i want my btc back.  I dont have proof who gave me the address I dont even know why i sent btc in the first place."

do you see how that sounds shipitbuddy?  again man I am trying to help and figure out your situation but again your providing no proof of anything. you are going to be ignored.  unless you clarify what is actually going on.

seems to me you accidentally sent 2x more, but I am not sure because your not showing communications between parties.
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:49:17 PM

one wise guy, please post new request with 0.05 and ill help you this time.
you look smart guy and i like you cause you answering those questions exactly how it is.

Thanks man.

loan amount .05btc
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
address: 1QEmgSL1qxGqvDicnnqKy6ng5e99bDnctq
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:55:19 PM

you look smart guy and i like you cause you answering those questions exactly how it is.

Thanks man.

loan amount .05btc
length 1 week.
interest. 5%

Approved.  txid: 69fba38428348d265be68cd9e12c435dbd08a4a0384fefa8b601be89da82e7f7
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:56:36 PM

confirmed.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:03:16 PM

Thanks man.

loan amount .05btc
length 1 week.
interest. 5%

Approved.  txid: 69fba38428348d265be68cd9e12c435dbd08a4a0384fefa8b601be89da82e7f7

OP is a scammer, and everything is proven into he has my btc onewiseguy is an alt account of them.
Nothing has to be prove, what I'm an idiot and ill give you free coins ? Ur a scammer and keep calm thats not a problem.
But u won't be able to do a single bussines til you pay me back scammer.

If not why you don't reply ? Why you have my coins in your wallet ? Can you prove that you didn't stole them from me ? If u can prove it. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK OFF and pay me back fucking scumlord.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:08:12 PM

loan amount .1
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
address:1ES72X4ne44v6cNygt6bUXuPdBoZx2fG4q
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

Thanks man.

loan amount .05btc
length 1 week.
interest. 5%

Approved.  txid: 69fba38428348d265be68cd9e12c435dbd08a4a0384fefa8b601be89da82e7f7
HE'S LENDING OUT MY COINS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
OP is a scammer, and everything is proven into he has my btc onewiseguy is an alt account of them.
Nothing has to be prove, what I'm an idiot and ill give you free coins ? Ur a scammer and keep calm thats not a problem.
But u won't be able to do a single bussines til you pay me back scammer.

If not why you don't reply ? Why you have my coins in your wallet ? Can you prove that you didn't stole them from me ? If u can prove it. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK OFF and pay me back fucking scumlord.

If someone has a debt of it look at this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966;sa=showPosts

The last post of he's friend who provide me the address were the coins were sent claims that  I have asked this guy via PM for 0.25 and he states that.
Either they'r the same person or they'r friend and scamming me togehter , thats's all the proof.

To the haters : please don't crap this and wait til OP say something about it and see if he can say something logically to it.

TO THE OP , waiting for you'r intelligent reply. I BET U CAN'T SAY the truth. Karma, u will know what's karma when something bad happen to u and u remember all the bads things u did.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:09:46 PM

loan amount .1
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
deniend. reason:
1. too fresh account
2. too large amount
3. low interest

sorry, try different way
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

No problem. Interest can be higher but i need exactly 0.1BTC.
I will find in other place good bye and good lucky.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:13:21 PM

loan amount .1
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
deniend. reason:
1. too fresh account
2. too large amount
3. low interest

sorry, try different way

If someone has a debt of it look at this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966;sa=showPosts

The last post of he's friend who provide me the address were the coins were sent claims that  I have asked this guy via PM for 0.25 and he states that.
Either they'r the same person or they'r friend and scamming me togehter , thats's all the proof.

To the haters : please don't crap this and wait til OP say something about it and see if he can say something logically to it.

TO THE OP , waiting for you'r intelligent reply. I BET U CAN'T SAY the truth. Karma, u will know what's karma when something bad happen to u and u remember all the bads things u did.

WAITING YOUR REPLY,

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

@shipitbuddy, what was the initial transaction of BTC0.38793103 for? I can understand if you clicked 3 times instead of once due to lag but what I think the majority don't understand and what you are not telling us is......what was the first payment for?

Sure the attitude doesn't help, I can see you are angry about the situation but it solves nothing.

You do actually have people on here willing to help believe it or not but only if your approach is right.

Questions that are being asked of you are for your own support and to try to find some sort of a solution for you, but you are not giving people very much info to help you apart from those 3 tx id's that clearly show 3 payments in quick succession from yourself to ddamianfrt7.

But what was the payment for in the first place and can you please please please give some form of proof of conversation with ddamianfrt7 or his associate or proof of an agreement of any sort?

Believe me, people are trying to help you, you just need to read through your anger here.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:15:13 PM

loan amount .1
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
deniend. reason:
1. too fresh account
2. too large amount
3. low interest

sorry, try different way

The last post of he's friend who provide me the address were the coins were sent claims that  I have asked this guy via PM for 0.25 and he states that.

WAITING YOUR REPLY,
stop spamming buddy. If you have proof show it(not only transaction from blockchain) How we can now this is your addy. Maybe contact admin or mods if you still have problem.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:17:52 PM

loan amount .1
length 1 week.
interest. 5%
deniend. reason:
1. too fresh account
2. too large amount
3. low interest

sorry, try different way

WAITING YOUR REPLY,
stop spamming buddy. If you have proof show it(not only transaction from blockchain) How we can now this is your addy. Maybe contact admin or mods if you still have problem.

I posted all the proof, u didnt see it ? Find them again, I wont let he LEND my coins are u crazy ? or another friend of the O'P ? lol. Hope no one ever scam u dude. I'm not your buddy. Read or shut up this isn't spam.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:19:09 PM

from yourself to ddamianfrt7

we have never ever talked. i don't know him. i have never bought anything or sold on this forum.
this wallet address is business address, not only me stacking coins there. he might talked to my colleagues. so as i said, let's open a new thread, let's talk elsewhere.
thank you for understanding.

and to shititbuddy, any proof?
p.s. txid is not a proof. chat loggs please, printscreens or whatever. anything where i asked you to pay me.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:20:21 PM

IF I TALK WITH YOUR COLLEGE TELL THEM TO COME HERE OR YOU'R BUSSINES IS RUINED IDIOT.
YOU'R LIYNG FUCKING SCAMMER

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940520.0

shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:21:51 PM

@shipitbuddy, what was the initial transaction of BTC0.38793103 for? I can understand if you clicked 3 times instead of once due to lag but what I think the majority don't understand and what you are not telling us is......what was the first payment for?

Sure the attitude doesn't help, I can see you are angry about the situation but it solves nothing.

You do actually have people on here willing to help believe it or not but only if your approach is right.

Questions that are being asked of you are for your own support and to try to find some sort of a solution for you, but you are not giving people very much info to help you apart from those 3 tx id's that clearly show 3 payments in quick succession from yourself to ddamianfrt7.

But what was the payment for in the first place and can you please please please give some form of proof of conversation with ddamianfrt7 or his associate or proof of an agreement of any sort?

Believe me, people are trying to help you, you just need to read through your anger here.

First payment made out of a transfer

here you find the info.

The other 2 made by mistake.

There's everything exaplined anyone who has half of a brain would understand that I'm beign scammed here.

Thanks.

Yes you he posted in my thread.

Then claimed i didnt pay him and I sent the coins instantly.

Then I realize 3 payments were made, then he never come back.

As I know they'r the same person or friends, I DELETE MY PRIVATE MESSEGE'S so I don't have that proof, unless an admin could get them.

Hope everyone understand this scam who no one is taking care of it.

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:23:13 PM

from yourself to ddamianfrt7

we have never ever talked. i don't know him. i have never bought anything or sold on this forum.
this wallet address is business address, not only me stacking coins there. he might talked to my colleagues. so as i said, let's open a new thread, let's talk elsewhere.
thank you for understanding.

and to shititbuddy, any proof?
p.s. txid is not a proof. chat loggs please, printscreens or whatever. anything where i asked you to pay me.

please do not part-quote a sentence out of context. The sentence was merely observing that 3 transactions have been sent from his address to the address that you (and your business associates) are using to conduct your business, in no way did I say you spoke or struck a deal of any sort.

onewiseguy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:24:24 PM

First payment made out of a transfer

here you find the info.

The other 2 made by mistake.

There's everything exaplined anyone who has half of a brain would understand that I'm beign scammed here.

Thanks.

Yes you he posted in my thread.

Then claimed i didnt pay him and I sent the coins instantly.

Then I realize 3 payments were made, then he never come back.

As I know they'r the same person or friends, I DELETE MY PRIVATE MESSEGE'S so I don't have that proof, unless an admin could get them.

Hope everyone understand this scam who no one is taking care of it.
did you get out a loan and this was a payment done?

if that is so than we are getting some where,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: