Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week  (Read 7820 times)
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:24:21 PM

If you ask me Shipitbuddy deserves the money since it's stupid to send money to the scammer. Is only my point of view I think almost any member will agree with me.
I dont agree with you. He send it 2 or 3 times becouse have lag. I only waiting when you will make some mistake.

I have decided to send it to OP.
I won't drag myself to their problem anymore.
received. thank you
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:14:34 PM

If you ask me Shipitbuddy deserves the money since it's stupid to send money to the scammer. Is only my point of view I think almost any member will agree with me.
I dont agree with you. He send it 2 or 3 times becouse have lag. I only waiting when you will make some mistake.

I have decided to send it to OP.
I won't drag myself to their problem anymore.
received. thank you

I just can't belive guys supporting this scammer. That's all thank you " comunnity " he's watching with he's alt accounts and nothing to do here!!

Remember mother fucker I will catch you once and get all the coins u scammed.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:40:42 PM

i have never ever scamed anyone. it is just your talks, bla bla bla. you have posted some transaction links and thats it. is that a proof ? i can confirm that i can see that those coins hit the wallet, but why did you send them there? might be a reason, righ?
 you have payed high interest for the money you took from my friend. you are scammer here.
i am waiting a day when he will post all your conversations where you just simply scamed him from his money.
and like he said, you can consider that as donation to the guy you simply wanted to rob.

and don't call a scammer dude. we have money. we don't need to steel. because that wallet received any amount any day it doesnt meen we are scammers.
we are legit, working with hundreds a day, thousands. look at wallet history, we are not poor. but we won't pay a scam shittitbuddy a dime.

same as, imagine a guy who is robbing a store and drops a wallet with 100usd inside. if you was store owner and you consider a loss as 50usd only, would you look for this guy to give him remaining 50?

Shippitbuddy is a scammer, he even send me PM asking for a small loan in the day where he had open listing for selling BTC.

here comes your KARMA
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:08:07 PM

i have never ever scamed anyone. it is just your talks, bla bla bla. you have posted some transaction links and thats it. is that a proof ? i can confirm that i can see that those coins hit the wallet, but why did you send them there? might be a reason, righ?
 you have payed high interest for the money you took from my friend. you are scammer here.
i am waiting a day when he will post all your conversations where you just simply scamed him from his money.
and like he said, you can consider that as donation to the guy you simply wanted to rob.

and don't call a scammer dude. we have money. we don't need to steel. because that wallet received any amount any day it doesnt meen we are scammers.
we are legit, working with hundreds a day, thousands. look at wallet history, we are not poor. but we won't pay a scam shittitbuddy a dime.

same as, imagine a guy who is robbing a store and drops a wallet with 100usd inside. if you was store owner and you consider a loss as 50usd only, would you look for this guy to give him remaining 50?

Shippitbuddy is a scammer, he even send me PM asking for a small loan in the day where he had open listing for selling BTC.

here comes your KARMA
Remember about your karma. Everybody here know you are not legit guy. You are just scammer. And we know that soon you will make next account(or buy some old again). You are fucking thief!!
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:12:59 AM

MEMBERS payments due today !
iram66680 - 0.0385 - 05.02.2015
coinsocieties - 0.0525 - 05.02.2015
onewiseguy - 0.0525 - 05.02.2015

you have 6h48min to pay on time guys
ilcolonnello

Activity: 126

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:28:37 AM

Can you give me loan?
I'm not a full member, but have 84 points of activity.
I request 0.03 not big, and repay in 48 hours.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
GrayScroll

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:30:54 AM

asking like that will get you a no post above me

get more in detail like i did i sent him a pm and will post again in thread if he so wishes
shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

here comes your KARMA

This is pretty funny you talking about Karma for 160$ that was my money left at the end of the month.
I didn't tried to scam you'r friend , if we talk to do a trade for 100 skrill and I didn't tell him or he ask if the coins were going to be released instantly , that doesn't make a a scammer for send the payment 2 days after that. You'r talking about Karma and you took extra 160$ from my pocket. You'r an IDIOT.  You'r NOT HONEST.  Why if I would look to scam your buddy I  sent coins to the address in question? Yes I did ask you for a loan, that make's me a scammer ? It doesn't , I get loans from BTCJAM easly with my legal information without any problem.

You'r a scammer. You can't talk about anything related to be honest. The guys that you gave a loan out for sure are you'r scammy accounts , this guy onewiseguy  talk to me over PM and he STILL THINKS I MAKE FALSE ACUSSATION AFTER THE TRUTH COME OVER.

You'r escenario guys is terrific  I will take a proper look at the PPL who's giving loans and find out you'r alt.

I will recover my losses by giving you a horrible time tryng to make money into an honest way with my funds.
You write because is free to, you'r comments don't make any sense.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:25:55 PM

here comes your KARMA

This is pretty funny you talking about Karma for 160$ that was my money left at the end of the month.
I didn't tried to scam you'r friend , if we talk to do a trade for 100 skrill and I didn't tell him or he ask if the coins were going to be released instantly , that doesn't make a a scammer for send the payment 2 days after that. You'r talking about Karma and you took extra 160$ from my pocket. You'r an IDIOT.  You'r NOT HONEST.  Why if I would look to scam your buddy I  sent coins to the address in question? Yes I did ask you for a loan, that make's me a scammer ? It doesn't , I get loans from BTCJAM easly with my legal information without any problem.

You'r a scammer. You can't talk about anything related to be honest. The guys that you gave a loan out for sure are you'r scammy accounts , this guy onewiseguy  talk to me over PM and he STILL THINKS I MAKE FALSE ACUSSATION AFTER THE TRUTH COME OVER.

You'r escenario guys is terrific  I will take a proper look at the PPL who's giving loans and find out you'r alt.

I will recover my losses by giving you a horrible time tryng to make money into an honest way with my funds.
You write because is free to, you'r comments don't make any sense.

"You'r a scammer. You can't talk about anything related to be honest. The guys that you gave a loan out for sure are you'r scammy accounts , this guy onewiseguy  talk to me over PM and he STILL THINKS I MAKE FALSE ACUSSATION AFTER THE TRUTH COME OVER."

I asked you to send proof of pms and conversations. if you show me that I will take it off man.

also ddamainfrt7 if you are in control of the address refund the poor man. 

shipitbuddy post here some logical proof I will retract neg feedback.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:48:44 PM

logical proof ? please read all the pages all proof have been given out.
You don't even read, and the rest trust must be taken since it HAS NO SENSE. don't talk to me about sense plz.

onewiseguy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:55:48 PM

You don't even read, and the rest trust must be taken since it HAS NO SENSE. don't talk to me about sense plz.

again post any logical proof on this page I am not going to go read no proof posts.

post here like I asked any proof showing you are not scamming and I will fix feedback. simple no?

shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

again post any logical proof on this page I am not going to go read no proof posts.

post here like I asked any proof showing you are not scamming and I will fix feedback. simple no?

Are you the same as the OP ? I will quote the proof again. Ok ? Next time read.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:59:25 PM

Here's the proof of why I sent payment to that address, you  understand ? Ok perfect.
The OP already cashed out the BTC from BITCOIN address. , you can check that yourself.
I accidantaly sent 3 times the amount.
I got scammed.
Do you got it now ?
Transactions ID's and signed messege was also given.

Ok , give me a logical answer " you logic guy " what's not a proof of this ? and what  I'm missing.

Also you didn't repay the loan to the guy. Anyway I jsut want you'r no sense feedback removed.

If he's legit why does he has the red trust ?

If he's legit why he didnt pay back ?

If he's legit why not lending anymore ? And cashed out the funds.

Stop playing with my buddy and remove that feedback please.

onewiseguy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:05:14 PM

Here's the proof of why I sent payment to that address, you  understand ? Ok perfect.
The OP already cashed out the BTC from BITCOIN address. , you can check that yourself.
I accidantaly sent 3 times the amount.
I got scammed.
Do you got it now ?
Transactions ID's and signed messege was also given.

Ok , give me a logical answer " you logic guy " what's not a proof of this ? and what  I'm missing.

Also you didn't repay the loan to the guy. Anyway I jsut want you'r no sense feedback removed.

If he's legit why does he has the red trust ?

If he's legit why he didnt pay back ?

If he's legit why not lending anymore ? And cashed out the funds.

Stop playing with my buddy and remove that feedback please.

thank you,

you see how easy that was when I would ask every time about proof.

I asked you many times why you sent it, I asked you if you sent a payment for something due you said "no"
This is exactly what I kept asking for, your negative has been removed cheers and dont triple click next time.

OP refund shipitbuddy or your getting negative feedback will send payment to Op, sorry shipitbuddy i made a deal with him.
I would send it to you but like i said I made a deal with him. but dont worry if OP does not man up and pay you, he will get some negative trust beacuse he did state he is in control of the wallet.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:07:40 PM

This information was given out days ago and u didn't check the thread and keep saying stupid things.

I don't care if you pay to him, that's speak a lot about you. Actually it speak a lot the way you treated me the whole disscusion.

Enjoy ur life.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:34:42 PM

@OP please solve this problem. I don't know where to pay now.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:41:07 PM

@OP please solve this problem. I don't know where to pay now.
He cant solve it becouse he is scammer
onewiseguy

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:59:27 PM

This information was given out days ago and u didn't check the thread and keep saying stupid things.

I don't care if you pay to him, that's speak a lot about you. Actually it speak a lot the way you treated me the whole disscusion.

Enjoy ur life.

actually the whole discussion I kept trying to help trying to figure out the situation.

from page 1 to page 7 I kept asking you to post proof you decided to post the proof on page 8

after me asking you about 6 times to show proof I wasnt going to go to the discussion. today you sent a Pm asking to remove the Feedback.

I asked you to post proof here because Like i said I asked you in 7 different pages for that and was not going to go searching on this thread for it.

you can think what you want but any one can see I asked you for clear Proof of your claims pages 1-7.

Heres what Ill do for you, since again man I was trying to help

If OP does not answer to every ones messages about the loans due by the end of the day I will send it to you.

because Op did say he was also in control of the wallet.

again you may think what you want but in all honestly i was trying to help(understand your situation) but you made it so damn hard  to understand it.

what this thread does say  is your too emotional and cant control your feelings and act professional. it shows in every single post you added to this thread.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:12:04 AM

If you guys confused where to repay your loan, send it to middle man or escrow and wait till this issue is solved. Or you can ask to community regarding this.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:35:10 AM

If you guys confused where to repay your loan, send it to middle man or escrow and wait till this issue is solved. Or you can ask to community regarding this.
He will dont solve this issue. He told here that he scam him. Op is scammer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: