Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrick scammed me out of $110  (Read 7091 times)
jamesphamm33 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:57:41 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 02:18:34 AM by jamesphamm33

LOL

In the end, YOU used my cards and emptied them out. And stop accusing me of lying. I didn't lie about anything here or twist anything. I provided everything here and you didnt. You owe me 5 $100 cards back or $110BTC.

@Quickseller, stop spamming in my post. You have your own issues you need to take care of. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0
And stay out of it. Its very clear you and Wardrick are butt buddies on this forum and kiss each other's assholes lmao

@Wardrick Stop using the "Oh, the cards were fraudulent, so I'm not paying you. etc etc." You used up my cards and all those cards are empty now. So I am left with 5 empty cards and a loss of $110.  I never stated if cards were legitimate or not on my sale post. And this isnt a matter of if the cards are legitimate cards or not. YOU USED UP ALL THE BALANCES ON MY CARD AND DIDNT PAY ME. We came to an agreement you will pay me once you use up the cards after arguing about payment. So now the cards has been used up by you and I still didn't get paid. It's simple as that. Stop bringing up the legitimacy of cards to get out of paying $110. The cards I sold you worked and credited out.

And fuck you for leaving me negative feedback. That's a clear example of the abuse of the trust system on this forum. lol. You are the scumbag here not me. Im left hanging without my money and a negative feedback by this scumbag. Just great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:20:45 AM

LOL
Yea, very clear you guys are butt fucking buddies licking each other's butthole.

Quickseller 0: -0 / +6(6)   2015-01-30   0.00000000      tried to scam Wardrick by selling him carded starbucks gift cards then demanding payment prior to being able to receive goods from them
Wardrick -1: -1 / +5(5)   2015-01-29   0.00000000      Admittedly selling stolen goods trying to pawn them off as legitimate. Liar and Scum bag.

I didn't scam or lie anything here? Wardrick is scamming me by not holding up to his agreement.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:05:02 AM

While there are a number of differences...
Wardrick = KingOfSports
jamesphamm33 = BigBitz

Where the hell would you get that assumption from? Spam.

It's not that you are the same people but similar situation.

BigBitz sent KingOfSports bitcoins, KOS claims there were not terms so refuses to send them back, people call KOS a scammer

james sent giftcards to Ward, Ward claims there were no terms refuses to send bitcoin, james calls Ward a scammer

{ BitSpill }
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:14:40 AM

Wardrick, you thought they were legit starbucks cards? Come on man....

So to sum things up: jamesphamm33 sent cards to Wardrick even though there were no terms. Wardrick used or cancelled the cards and refuses to pay. Why not just ignore the PMs and not use the cards period? Am I missing something here?
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:58:48 AM

-----snip-----
So to sum things up: jamesphamm33 sent cards to Wardrick even though there were no terms. Wardrick used or cancelled the cards and refuses to pay. Why not just ignore the PMs and not use the cards period? Am I missing something here?
I think it would be more accurate to say that Wardrick expressed interest in the gift cards and then jamesphamm33 immediately sent the codes to him. No deal was made, no terms were negotiated. jamesphamm33 was clearly trying to get rid of the codes as quickly as possible and apparently forgot to include a clause that he would receive funds immediately for stolen gift cards.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

can't you settle this on phone instead of forums?Smiley
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:06:18 PM

Wardrick youre the low-life scum here
Youre making things difficult and twisting things around to avoid paying me $110 or at least return 5 $100 cards?
Im not even a scammer. You took my product and used it and if you aren't going to pay for it then at least return them back in the same condition.

and fuck you and quickseller for abusing the trust system by ganging up on me and leaving me negative feedbacks
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:21:58 PM

-----snip-----
I think it would be more accurate to say that Wardrick expressed interest in the gift cards and then jamesphamm33 immediately sent the codes to him. No deal was made, no terms were negotiated. jamesphamm33 was clearly trying to get rid of the codes as quickly as possible and apparently forgot to include a clause that he would receive funds immediately for stolen gift cards.

@Quickseller why dont you go use your original account instead of using shill accounts?

needFREElunch
All of a sudden this account decides to comment on this post after 25 days of inactivity lol? I dont think the real person of this account is interested in this case because from looking at previous posts, he/she is only interested about mining and bitcoin price since he/she registered.

Very obvious lmao

Another shill account of yours
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=331100

I wonder how many other shills you got here and posted on here to defend your butthole fucking buddy Wardrick.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:25:06 PM

You assume that I am using shill accounts whenever anyone disagrees with you.

I would ask why you created a brand new account to sell carded Starbucks gift cards. Why don't you use your "main" account?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:28:26 PM

I would ask why you created a brand new account to sell carded Starbucks gift cards. Why don't you use your "main" account?

LOOL BURNNN.

I would agree with Wardrick in this situation. phamm didn't even tell of the payments whatsoever. Looks like he went first and somewhat for free.

Then again, he carded those starbucks cards so they really weren't worth anything anyways.
homeless hacker

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:34:11 PM

The scenario that came to mind was: Wardrick contacts the guy selling the Starbucks giftcards. Wardrick knows that the cards are carded but proceeds to buy them anyways. Gets the cards, cashes them out, then comes back to bitcointalk to claim that they were carded. Now OP is being attacked by people who do not like carding. Now, the OP must suffer while Wardrick is out flashing around his newfound $500 wealth of Starbucks.

OR Wardrick is really naive and thought that they were legit. Now he is coming back to report that the cards were carded.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:11:23 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 09:22:21 PM by jamesphamm33

@Quickseller Theres a reason to believe they are shill accounts since you possess multiple accounts on this forum. I even pointed out the obvious evidence. lol

LOOL BURNNN.

I would agree with Wardrick in this situation. phamm didn't even tell of the payments whatsoever. Looks like he went first and somewhat for free.

Then again, he carded those starbucks cards so they really weren't worth anything anyways.

@Somekindabitcoin We came to terms after arguing about payment? Go look at the screenshot before commenting. Are you another Wardricks butthole licker? lmao

The scenario that came to mind was: Wardrick contacts the guy selling the Starbucks giftcards. Wardrick knows that the cards are carded but proceeds to buy them anyways. Gets the cards, cashes them out, then comes back to bitcointalk to claim that they were carded. Now OP is being attacked by people who do not like carding. Now, the OP must suffer while Wardrick is out flashing around his newfound $500 wealth of Starbucks.

OR Wardrick is really naive and thought that they were legit. Now he is coming back to report that the cards were carded.

Wardrick's prime business on here is buying and selling giftcards...so I'm very confident he's not really naive about gift cardslol
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:12:30 PM

I am still wanting to know why you aren't using your "main" account to sell the gift cards
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:21:32 PM

what do you mean by main account?
so you do own the other two accounts on here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:25:31 PM

what do you mean by main account?
so you do own the other two accounts on here.
this is obviously not the primary nor the oldest account that you own here. What is your older account?
homeless hacker

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:32:18 PM

Wardrick claims the cards were cancelled. OP, can you prove that the cards were drained? If so, Wardrick loses. If you cannot show proof of the cards being drained, then you lose.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:01:31 PM

Wardrick claims the cards were cancelled. OP, can you prove that the cards were drained? If so, Wardrick loses. If you cannot show proof of the cards being drained, then you lose.

The cards being used have nothing to do with it. There's a reason the order got cancelled in the first place.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:09:05 PM

Stop posting your opinions if you haven't fully read the thread. I have nothing from the trade, the order was cancelled.

The cards been used and emptied out. You credited $500 out
homeless hacker

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

The cards being used have nothing to do with it. There's a reason the order got cancelled in the first place.

Did you drain the funds off of the cards? If so, you owe OP.
Hamvuivn

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:54:55 AM

New members should be aware of higher ranking member, because these higher ranking user name can be bought out for scamming purposes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: