Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 2840 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

When the bitcoin comes down it is dead, when it grows it is a bubble.
There is always someone who has to comment, and if he comments negatively he feels more competent.
Like all new things, bitcoin is looking for its stability.
And slowly he is reaching her.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

Its been so long for now that ,there will be people who do not understand fully on cryptocurrency technology, and will say bitcoin is a bubble, but to the truth , bitcoin has passex already some ten years as cryptpcurrency and bitcoin did not failed but remain strong and successful in their running through out this years ,so no one claim bitcoin as a bubble ,for those who are joining it , so for those who said its bubble then try joining bitcoin, and cryptocurrency and see for yourself.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is always change it price as a peoples demand, I see that it's a natural activity of cryptocurrencies. after it's increased anytime it's can down again and again!
This can be very interesting, especially for those who are business minded with great speculation, if we can understand the price movements that occur from time to time can be a field for profit, the crypto world will always be a net for business people, especially beginners who are very love challenges ...
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

This bitcoin price movement is not only like a bubble but also looks like a wave from the waves because the waves have up and down movements and depending on the situation or on a certain date the price becomes very expensive as the wave cycle.

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:29 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, the nature of bitcoin is decentralized, making the value of bitcoin unstable, bitcoin prices can grow high or fall low due to market demand and supply. Bitcoin has survived until now and will also survive in the long term, so thinking bitcoin is a bubble is a wrong idea.

It is funny to hear that still some people can call Bitcoin a bubble. This great cryptocurrency is 10 years already, and millions of people do not stop to deal with it. I believe that BTC is our future.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

It will be hard to come back to the peak of 2017 but I'm sure it will be possible in the next 4 years. Now the real values have been shown to the investors to see and this is the bottom value of Crypto. If we believe in its good future, this is an opportunity to enrich our future. If not, we have the right to give up and we will miss the big party. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

This bitcoin can be said to be like a bubble and can be said like a wave because this bitcoin has time to experience price increases and has time for falling prices, so the price will go up and down at certain moments.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, the nature of bitcoin is decentralized, making the value of bitcoin unstable, bitcoin prices can grow high or fall low due to market demand and supply. Bitcoin has survived until now and will also survive in the long term, so thinking bitcoin is a bubble is a wrong idea.

It is funny to hear that still some people can call Bitcoin a bubble. This great cryptocurrency is 10 years already, and millions of people do not stop to deal with it. I believe that BTC is our future.
they did not understand about bitcoin and blockchain technology.and also they forget for each bitcoin it needs exspensive cost enough.so no doubt if bitcoin price very high.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

to my mind, bitcoin is not a bubble. The price of bitcoin can go up and down at anytime, that is what make bitcoin so special. Please do not call bitcoin a bubble.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 07:00:53 AM by logisticalmother

bubble or not, but I researched that market volume continues to grow, if many people become skeptical then I consider some of them to be people who believe in the continuity of bitcoin, they are the ones who end up getting rich and finally choosing to stay quiet and enjoy the results.

all businesses that have large market volumes will have real fundamentals.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

bubble or not, but I researched that market volume continues to grow, if many people become skeptical then I consider some of them to be people who believe in the continuity of bitcoin, they are the ones who end up getting rich and finally choosing to stay quiet and enjoy the results.

all businesses that have large market volumes will have real fundamentals.
i think they are afraid because they are affected by negative news about bitcoin, so they cannot think realistically, this is the evolution of payment instruments in the future.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Bitcoin is far to called a buble. Its a store of value and i think in the future, bitcoin will be valueable asset. Bitcoin valueable because the network security and the supply are limited.
I don’t understand why people are always looking for a reason to demolish the image of bitcoin. We have to be constructive enough so that everyone is encouraged to turn towards bitcoin. Bitcoin isn’t a bubble rather it is a stable source of investment. Not in that sense of stability of price but the concept of being a long run investment thing. So have some faith in bitcoin and start investing or trading.

Maybe people who always call bitcoin a buble is people who not buying at cheap price. They just creating a FUD and make people panic. I am believe if bitcoin a buble, bitcoin can not survive more than 3 years because too much money circulate in market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Bitcoin price movements can be said as bubbles because bitcoin has price movements up and down because of the influence of very high demand so you should be able to take advantage of the best bitcoin price movement conditions by way of soaring then selling and when it falls then we have to buy.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Bitcoin price movements can be said as bubbles because bitcoin has price movements up and down because of the influence of very high demand so you should be able to take advantage of the best bitcoin price movement conditions by way of soaring then selling and when it falls then we have to buy.
even though it has a high volume, i don't think it's a bubble, where if the bubble is so large it breaks and there is no leftover, it is different from bitcoin, which still has a value despite a sharp decline
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

I don't think that BTC is a bubble actually. It is the head of the new economical movement and will solve a lot of problems in nearest future, you'll see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

People start to say that bitcoin is a bubble when market cap goes down. But we can see these up and downs on other finacial markets. I understand that if you think amplitudes of waves on price of cryptocurrencies are higher than other asssets. Bitcoin is more than a bubble. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a potential. It can be usde for online transactions and payments.

Yes, man, it seems like you say the truth. Remember 2017? I guess, almost no one was even going to start the talk about "Bitcoin bubble". Everybody was just expecting that BTC can grow more, and they will make money on it.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

many people say that this bitcoin has price movements such as bubbles because suddenly it can soar and can also fall back immediately, in my opinion it is very normal because bitcoin has a very limited supply so that the movement of the bitcoin price up and down can be said to be bubble .
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

People that don’t understand how cryptocurrency works will always find a pretext to criticize. If bitcoin goes down, they will claim it to be dead. If bitcoin goes up, they will call it a bubble. The nature of bitcoin is volatile but crypto has been successfully performing for 10 years. It won’t vanish or burst like a bubble. Unfortunately, we will still meet these statements until bitcoin becomes massive adopted.   
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

The market is down and the market will continue to grow. Now the market has gone down at a very low level and its growth will soon occur. Market manipulators are eager to collect more btc and altcoins so they can make more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: