Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC.  (Read 3631 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:22:02 PM

Why ? I've sent him by mistake 2 paymenst. He has them , I'm asking for them back, those do not belong to him, they are mines. I'm beign scammed. End of the story.

Please stop playing games with me.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:24:01 PM

Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

He's not looking to repay and he has no neg feedback about this scam.

Can you post proof of the agreement that you had with ddamianfrt7?

I don't have any agreement, 2 transactions were made by mistake to him.

I'm awating repayment.

Seems like NO ONE TAKES CARE OF THIS.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.
First I want to say that I am not laughing at you and Mitchell does not appear to be making fun of you either.

If you want to prove your claim about getting scammed then you need to provide some kind of PM log or chat logs that show him agreeing to send you payment in a certain form when they receive Bitcoin from you (along with the address they told you to send to)

If you'r not doing so as neither Mitchell, remove that negative feedback , cuz I dont deserve any kind of negative feedback regarding the PM's with you and Mitchell or either this thread. Anyway , all I want I my money back.

Could  you guys let me know how to sign a messege in blockchain im not finding the option, so i prove myself as the owner of the wallet, the guy say we didnt have an agrement but he has my coins in his wallet, i jsut want them back . Thanks.

PD: Please stop giving me the round a round , and help me either just do nothing and keep trolling.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:31:18 PM

Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

I'm awating repayment.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.
Who exactly do you expect to take care of fixing your mistake, and why do you think that person should risk their reputation and possibly commit a crime to help you out based just on your assertion that someone is a scammer?
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:31:52 PM

Could  you guys let me know how to sign a messege in blockchain im not finding the option, so i prove myself as the owner of the wallet, the guy say we didnt have an agrement but he has my coins in his wallet, i jsut want them back . Thanks.

Go to My Wallet > Receive Money, then from the dropdown list on the right, click 'Sign Message'

That said, I think what no one can figure out from your story is why you sent any money to that address, without any deal linked to it. I understand you claim that 2 of the 3 transactions were sent in error, but what was the first tx about? You can't have randomly typed the recipient address out of nowhere, can you?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:34:22 PM

I can but it wasn't  complaint about the first txid, I just sent him 2 by mistake and im asking for them back that's all. May i know why no one help me ? and I still got negative feedback that is not properly acurrate ?

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:36:49 PM

I'm awating repayment.

Who exactly do you expect to take care of fixing your mistake, and why do you think that person should risk their reputation and possibly commit a crime to help you out based just on your assertion that someone is a scammer?

No, someone who  send negative feedback to someone that have my coins til he give me it back , cuz if not , he's a scammer since he doesn't want to pay back.

There's 100% proof he has my coins, there's not kind of commiting a crime or anything related to a crime, or risked reputation. Everything is prooved. I jsut want help and my money back. If there's no chance of having my money back at least he's account must be red flagged. Imma wrong Mr teal ? Thanks for replyng.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

It is signed but now I can't find it were it goes after signed ?

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:46:09 PM

No, someone who  send negative feedback to someone that have my coins til he give me it back , cuz if not , he's a scammer since he doesn't want to pay back.

There's 100% proof he has my coins, there's not kind of commiting a crime or anything related to a crime, or risked reputation. Everything is prooved. I jsut want help and my money back. If there's no chance of having my money back at least he's account must be red flagged. Imma wrong Mr teal ? Thanks for replyng.
Though I don't necessarily agree with his line of business, Quickseller seems like a level-headed, well-reasoned guy who isn't prone to jumping to conclusions. If you had PMed him and said that the guy isn't returning your coins and asked him to leave negative feedback, I'm sure he would have weighed the evidence and then either done so or not. I don't believe he would have left you negative feedback.

That is worlds apart from what you actually did though.
Got scammed , he's offering loans , could u get my money back by a loan ? Thanks.
Because he scammed me, ur getting my money back as an act of " justice " that money doesn't belong to that person period.
You asked him to take out a loan with the intention of defaulting on it. That's fraud. If someone steals your lunch money you can't ask your pal to go rob his house, no matter how mean he was to you.
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

The signature should appear right under the message field once you click the sign button. Again, the central issue is that merely establishing your ownership of the input address wouldn't help prove that the owner of the output address broke any agreement you had with him, since you say there was no agreement whatsoever.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:51:08 PM

Your right, but he's not my pal he's the police here, he act like , thanks god MrTeal someone using the brain at least. I asked him for help , he could say something like its the wrong manner and we should wait til he pay back or something , he's trusted on the forum I  tought it was a good manner of getting what I get robbed back, If i was wrong due to hyperactivity of not known what to do he should tell me that , or IDK something instead of abusing the trust system like mitchell followed.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:52:46 PM

The signature should appear right under the message field once you click the sign button. Again, the central issue is that merely establishing your ownership of the input address wouldn't help prove that the owner of the output address broke any agreement you had with him, since you say there was no agreement whatsoever.

He has my coins , there's no agremment. He should send them back or either way he stole them from me since im asking for them back kindly and he refuses so I become hyper crazy.  Imagine it after beign trolled by 2 trusted members and one is an admin.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

G4k4ye7Fj3ahgob3JEXbCtFpHDt6zvPktbHP4/phuGjgHHog1tIm6KWcOWVgy25ZmnXdwKBagUyhw8/swfBGcNU=

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

Hello, there's any one who can help me out ? Please.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:09:52 PM

You need to post the message you signed, and the address you signed it with.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

You need to post the message you signed, and the address you signed it with.

Error Verifying Message!

Message Successfully Verified

i CAN'T FIND IT ANYWAY.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:27:11 PM

Please I need help , someone has my money , he's offering loans of it.
I have been trolled for about 3 hours in here and still waiting for some help, any trusted member around Huh thanks...

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:29:17 PM

Please I need help , someone has my money , he's offering loans of it.
I have been trolled for about 3 hours in here and still waiting for some help, any trusted member around Huh thanks...
What do you expect anyone to do? You haven't proven you own the address that sent the triple transaction, and you haven't shown any details on why you sent him money in the first place.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:31:56 PM

One transaction was made cuz I purchased skrill for coins, nothing to do with this guy. But the other 2 were sent by mistake to he's address also , and he has them. I can't do anything cuz is says confirmed verified messege and nothing happens how does ill show u it ? Ill give u my password and u sign the messege if u want, I don't care.

Madern

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:35:02 PM

One transaction was made cuz I purchased skrill for coins, nothing to do with this guy. But the other 2 were sent by mistake to he's address also , and he has them. I can't do anything cuz is says confirmed verified messege and nothing happens how does ill show u it ? Ill give u my password and u sign the messege if u want, I don't care.

What was the name of the user can you tell me his name or link to his profile
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:45:44 PM

Please someone ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: