Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin bullet Plaques  (Read 3832 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:59:08 PM

You'd think people would be happy after scamming users for over $20k... Guess I was wrong.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Essimo Naria (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

Not sure what an ICC profile is but me using IMGur when someone else here does isnt really proof i am them. I kind of figured this would happen after the first few posts, you technology kids are kind of predeictable. I could be Ron Paul and it does not change what i made and that it is for sale.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:14:20 PM

WC or not, it doesn't matter.  He said it takes 10-12 hours to make each one.  There is about 1-3 hours of actual labor and many hours of drying time for glue, paint and finish.  If the guy is going to count drying time in his labor costs, it doesn't matter if he is WC or not, he's a scammer.
Essimo Naria (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:31:37 PM

You kids are really good at photoshop because when i go to that site you linked it tells me that my photos dont have an ICC profile or that it cannot be found. I'd be happy for someone else to try but for now i think this is just kids trying to continue some drama over some guy they have an issue with.

WC or not, it doesn't matter.  He said it takes 10-12 hours to make each one.  There is about 1-3 hours of actual labor and many hours of drying time for glue, paint and finish.  If the guy is going to count drying time in his labor costs, it doesn't matter if he is WC or not, he's a scammer.

Please by all means, feel free to make one yourself and make a video of you making it from start to finish then proceed to tell me how long it took, or actually you wont have to as we will have it on video and will be able to tell then that you have no idea about making things.
Hellot

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:01:32 PM

Please by all means, feel free to make one yourself and make a video of you making it from start to finish then proceed to tell me how long it took, or actually you wont have to as we will have it on video and will be able to tell then that you have no idea about making things.

You must sand very slowly... I made something quite similar in shop class during middle school, so I have a good idea about what it takes to make this.  I made a similar sized wood urn and the only thing it didn't have was the laser etching.  It took me 2 classes(1 hour each) to glue the wood together, shape and sand it, the next 3 one hour classes that week were spent finishing it.  That's 5 hours and I was a complete newbie and a teenager who fucked off in class.

Go troll someone else with your wooden bullets.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:04:41 PM

Expensive hard to obtain wood - check
Excessive hours to create said item - check
Laser engraving present on item - check

Who does this sound like  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:07:11 PM

Same colored Bic Lighter - Check!

Essimo Naria (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:28:56 PM

Maple is not expensive or hard to obtain, it may be difficult to get larger pieces of it but from what i can tell that wood guy only uses exotic hard wood which is way over my budget.

I guess this is the part where all the kids come out to play because someone photoshopped "evidence" and posted it on here. Too lazy to even check for yourselves to find out that you are being strung along like a bunch of sheep by this kilara person with a quick slide of hand in a photoshopped image.

Same colored Bic Lighter - Check!

This is too good, funny thing is i dont smoke and borrowed that lighter from a friend i had over because someone requested that i post a picture with a bic lighter in it. I guess you had about a 1 in 10 chance of it being blue so congrats to you. Maybe time to go buy a lottery ticket?  Still dosnt change the fact that the "evidence" that is getting you all in a huff was photoshopped.

Essimo Naria (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

On second thought. If you all want to accuse me of being THIS GUY please feel free. Guys who can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on wood like this dont mess around with dumb little wooden bullets. If i am in fact that guy, then i guess i really should be asking 2 or 3 times more for my little bullets.

I am genuinly curious, are the people here really that dumb that they could not figure out who the wood collector is? I am not even a real wood worker and i could tell within seconds who he was with just those photos alone. He has over 300 videos on youtube that are not that hard to find, has had his works published in quite a few magazines including pictures that are a dead give away that him and the forum screen name are the same guy, and is probably one of the top 10 most famous wood workers in the world right now. You guys will go so far as to photoshop fake images to accuse people of being him but you cant spend 10 minutes to find out who he really is? I guess i was right, this kids and technology thing really isnt for me. I fear for the future of the world when you kids are running the country. It will be like that movie where they water the fileds with gatoraid, i forget what its called.

The bullets are no longer for sale, i am giving them to my friend who talked me into making them to sell here and letting him deal with the mess. You kids are too nuts for me to deal with.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:48:35 PM

On second thought. If you all want to accuse me of being THIS GUY please feel free. Guys who can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on wood like this dont mess around with dumb little wooden bullets. If i am in fact that guy, then i guess i really should be asking 2 or 3 times more for my little bullets.

I am genuinly curious, are the people here really that dumb that they could not figure out who the wood collector is? I am not even a real wood worker and i could tell within seconds who he was with just those photos alone. He has over 300 videos on youtube that are not that hard to find, has had his works published in quite a few magazines including pictures that are a dead give away that him and the forum screen name are the same guy, and is probably one of the top 10 most famous wood workers in the world right now. You guys will go so far as to photoshop fake images to accuse people of being him but you cant spend 10 minutes to find out who he really is? I guess i was right, this kids and technology thing really isnt for me. I fear for the future of the world when you kids are running the country. It will be like that movie where they water the fileds with gatoraid, i forget what its called.

The bullets are no longer for sale, i am giving them to my friend who talked me into making them to sell here and letting him deal with the mess. You kids are too nuts for me to deal with.

you do realise the guy made dildos and bongs Grin Grin
Hellot

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:37:48 PM

You're not even a real woodworker and yet you recognized a world famous woodworker based on subject matter that is nothing more than ripped of vectors and laser cutting?  Please, show us more of this famous woodworkers art that is so easily recognized by your novice eyes.  We must be so stupid that we couldn't see this artists greatness by his tell tale signatures of ripped off vectors and laser cutting on a $4 slab of 'exotic wood'.
Essimo Naria (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:56:50 PM

Wasnt aware of the Dildos, thats funny though. Cant say the bongs supprise me if they are rescent, the guy is an old hippie from my generation. I have seen some of his older bamboo bongs from the 90's.

He also carved the chrystler building statue for bradly cooper that was given to jimmy fallon on the tonight show, although bradly jokingly claimed he made it himself out of 1 piece of wood, it was clear to see that it wasnt. it now sits next to Eugene Lee's masterpiece on the tonight show stage. Bet you couldnt put two and two together on that one either.

None the less, i dont see what making dildos and bongs, or even little wooden buildings has to do with anything at all? Art is art, i have seen people pay millions for something that looks like it a 2 year old can do it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/onement-vi-barnett-newman-painting-auction_n_3276987.html

^sold for $40,000,000 usd and is nothing more than blue paint with a white pin stripe on canvas^

I really dont care to sit and argue with the likes of kids who have no understanding about how the world really works. You want to accuse me of being someone else, who am i to argue, at the end of the day, even when the proof that claims to be so damming is clearly shown to be fake, you will all argue it into the ground. I really dont have the desire to play kid games with a bunch of little boys obsessed about fake money that was clearly created to empty the bank accounts of people who were dumb enough to invest in it over the past year. Its clear to see that your all still upset that your fake money that you paid $1,200 for last year is now worth 20% of that and you have a need to try and make others share in your misery.

Anyways, as i said. THE BULLETS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE. I am giving them to the guy who talked me into making them and letting him deal with it.

UPDATE:

You're not even a real woodworker and yet you recognized a world famous woodworker based on subject matter that is nothing more than ripped of vectors and laser cutting?  Please, show us more of this famous woodworkers art that is so easily recognized by your novice eyes.  We must be so stupid that we couldn't see this artists greatness by his tell tale signatures of ripped off vectors and laser cutting on a $4 slab of 'exotic wood'.

See above, this is a dead issue for me now. Please continue to argue among your peers about who's who and whats what. You cant teach common sense, either you have it or you dont and its clear to see that 80% of people who are into this bitcoin thing dont.
Hellot

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:17:32 PM

Wasnt aware of the Dildos, thats funny though. Cant say the bongs supprise me if they are rescent, the guy is an old hippie from my generation. I have seen some of his older bamboo bongs from the 90's.

He also carved the chrystler building statue for bradly cooper that was given to jimmy fallon on the tonight show, although bradly jokingly claimed he made it himself out of 1 piece of wood, it was clear to see that it wasnt. it now sits next to Eugene Lee's masterpiece on the tonight show stage. Bet you couldnt put two and two together on that one either.

None the less, i dont see what making dildos and bongs, or even little wooden buildings has to do with anything at all? Art is art, i have seen people pay millions for something that looks like it a 2 year old can do it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/onement-vi-barnett-newman-painting-auction_n_3276987.html

^sold for $40,000,000 usd and is nothing more than blue paint with a white pin stripe on canvas^

I really dont care to sit and argue with the likes of kids who have no understanding about how the world really works. You want to accuse me of being someone else, who am i to argue, at the end of the day, even when the proof that claims to be so damming is clearly shown to be fake, you will all argue it into the ground. I really dont have the desire to play kid games with a bunch of little boys obsessed about fake money that was clearly created to empty the bank accounts of people who were dumb enough to invest in it over the past year. Its clear to see that your all still upset that your fake money that you paid $1,200 for last year is now worth 20% of that and you have a need to try and make others share in your misery.

Anyways, as i said. THE BULLETS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE. I am giving them to the guy who talked me into making them and letting him deal with it.

UPDATE:

You're not even a real woodworker and yet you recognized a world famous woodworker based on subject matter that is nothing more than ripped of vectors and laser cutting?  Please, show us more of this famous woodworkers art that is so easily recognized by your novice eyes.  We must be so stupid that we couldn't see this artists greatness by his tell tale signatures of ripped off vectors and laser cutting on a $4 slab of 'exotic wood'.

See above, this is a dead issue for me now. Please continue to argue among your peers about who's who and whats what. You cant teach common sense, either you have it or you dont and its clear to see that 80% of people who are into this bitcoin thing dont.

Bye bye, WoodCollector.  Try and pick up some common sense before you come back, it will help you the next time you try and scam us.
WoodCollector

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:25:17 PM

I DID NOT carve that sculpture. You dont need to give these idiots more fuel to troll with. Please check your facts before you claim to know who i am. i have gotten a dozen messages linking me to this thread in just the past 14 hours because of this crap. Eugene Lee made the sculpture himself for Bradly Cooper to give to jimmy.

Can one of the mods lock this thread before it starts another 1,000 posts of pure idiocy and i get another 100 pm's to wade through please.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Hellot

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:35:35 PM

I DID NOT carve that sculpture. You dont need to give these idiots more fuel to troll with. Please check your facts before you claim to know who i am. i have gotten a dozen messages linking me to this thread in just the past 14 hours because of this crap. Eugene Lee made the sculpture himself for Bradly Cooper to give to jimmy.

Can one of the mods lock this thread before it starts another 1,000 posts of pure idiocy and i get another 100 pm's to wade through please.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!

Careful, WoodCollector, you might hurt your own feelings.
b-stock

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

welcome back Grin
WoodCollector

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

And Essimo's photos appear to share the same ICC profile as WoodCollector's. This is quite telling as well, no?

http://metapicz.com/#landing

And I may be reaching here, but... (I enhanced the saturation to be certain this was a blue lighter, and not a black one)

Quoting for reference.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:07:54 PM

lol, this shit is really entertaining.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:54:18 PM

Well, I wasn't convinced they were one and the same until I just noticed a vanity payment address in the OP (was it always there?) 1Essimo1oicuqqkyCB65wWi2QmXJLMezDo

He claimed he just came to this place a week ago from a friend's recommendation, which to me kind of insinuated he didn't really have any Bitcoin experience prior to this, which means a custom created vanity address with his name in it would probably be out of his league. As we all know, WoodCollector was very fond of creating custom vanity addresses when selling his pieces.

I could be wrong though.

hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2615

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:12:00 PM

I am genuinly curious, are the people here really that dumb that they could not figure out who the wood collector is? I am not even a real wood worker and i could tell within seconds who he was with just those photos alone. He has over 300 videos on youtube that are not that hard to find, has had his works published in quite a few magazines including pictures that are a dead give away that him and the forum screen name are the same guy, and is probably one of the top 10 most famous wood workers in the world right now.

It blows my mind how many layers of bullshit WoodCollector just keeps smearing on top of each other as if he thinks he's covering his tracks but all he's doing is making his bullshit sandwich of lies even thicker and more unbelievable.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███