Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 05:15:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 115121 times)
junbi39

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:36:39 PM

Good Buy support - 0.91 BTC!! https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC

If we can maintain a 1 btc volume per day, we'll be able to get it added on C-Cex/ Polo/ Bittrex.

Colossus2: 1.2 Btc volume at yobit.net wow  Cheesy
colossus2 to bittrex!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Heat007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:41:47 PM

Can I still exchange my COL for CV2?

first page of the ann says about that.

So it means the CV2 now starts its independent life. No more swapped COL coins brought in.

Is that right ?..

That's right.

1.8 BTC Trade Volume https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2.0 awakens!
  Cool  

#ColossusCoin2 1.6 BTC Volume at https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
@BittrexExchange please add CV2 @ColossuscoinV2 ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.0 $154K

https://twitter.com/ColossuscoinV2/status/696397586928963584

Retweet

ColossusCoinXT - the highly energy-efficient Coin
Th82

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 09:42:36 PM

1.8 BTC Trade Volume https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2.0 awakens!
  Cool  

#ColossusCoin2 1.6 BTC Volume at https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
@BittrexExchange please add CV2 @ColossuscoinV2 ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.0 $154K

https://twitter.com/ColossuscoinV2/status/696397586928963584

Retweet

Nice trade volume again. 1.5 BTC
time to get added at bittrex
REtweeted!

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Professional Greek Translation (450+ completed)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

there are some cv2 for sale at yobit at 1 satoshi if anyone is intrested. i will buy some my self today.

★★★ 350+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★
FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:20:08 AM

CrApsy COL traders had nearly one year and enough time to sell their COL in LTC, and swap manually indirectly to CV2 (by buying and supporting CV2)
Therefore nothing more to say. There was and is nothing to complain about the Dev Team. Complaining usually does not solve the problems.
You should keep yourself better informed. Craptsy was a fast-sinking ship

I have 1.2 billion Colossuscoins currently (buy value 0.25 BTC) at Cryptsy locked in to their wallet. The purchase dates were;

24 August 2015 and 7 October 2015.

Legally;

A transaction has occurred and the coins (regardless of Cryptsy's position) is that the coins are legally mine, it is the responsibility of Cryptsy to allow access to withdrawels and after such do an audit of their financials, their financials cannot include current customers owned coins.

The purchase has been made and registered on the blockchain, this means that an investment has been made in the Colossuscoin blockchain and "foundation" running the coin, this represents;

a legal stake in the coin and a legal right of entitlement to full replacement or reimbursement of value if that coin is no longer accepted by the team
(evidence can be provided of balance including all transactions to the wallet).

Development teams think that they can allocate a cut off date for transfer of coins - this of course relies on;

a) that the development team is able to contact all stakeholders and inform them personally
b) that the stakeholders are treated as investors, not "cash cows" or anything less than human in any circumstances

Those people responsible for cut off dates will be liable for reimbursements at any time, which includes the future, in particular;

if Colossuscoin were to reach a value of a dollar (highly unlikely) then I am sure you would not really want a lawsuit for someone to claim losses of $1.2 billion

ONLY legal regulation, including time limits, such as PPI claims (which have now been running for 5 years because it is unlawful for them to stop until directed to do so) can be issued by regulatory bodies.

Digital currencies are not centrally issued, however in cases whereby one or a group of people are managing the exchange of goods, the consumer act means that if a product purchased (from any outlet including 1st or 3rd parties) does not function in the manner intended - e.g. the product becomes unusable, it can be returned for a full refund or compensation.

It should be known that cryptocurrencies are not devoid from existing legal consumer protection frameworks.

Please bare all that information in mind when deciding who and who does not qualify for refunds or exchanges, you cannot discriminate at any time between stakeholders, whereby there is no legal cut off date appointed by a financial regulator or government regulations.

I will wait therefore, firstly for a response and how you are going to action outstanding refunds or exchanges, and if nothing is forthcoming and if you cannot treat everyone with the same dignity, maturity and equality then I shall wait until Collossuscoin2 are worth money and simply appoint a lawyer to collect my investment at a later date.

The same thing happened with BDSM and FETISH coins, what is the status of the original colossuscoin blockchain, those of us that are left holding should perhaps continue with the old fork, and discount colossuscoin2 which seems to exclude pre-existing stakeholders.

Info Please!!!!!!!

What have YOU done to help Colossuscoin?Anything!?You watched it and did nothing,and you say you care?
Where were you? why didn't you repair and fix COL and talked to cryptsy?You had 1/2 year - enough time to fix it!
The Improvement and Development Team was created as a group of investors and volunteers committed to the improvement of Colossuscoin.
https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/contribution
Go and blame someone else!! you need to be well-informed about the cryptocoin you buy. Go and fix the old COL!
Here is the the Main Thread and the team isn't able to contact all stakeholders and inform them personally (just because they are simply unknown).
It is the task of each Investor to keep informed about new developments here and in the Colosssus COL Main Thread: COL https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.0  
Cryptsy.com is holding your Colossus COL and your Investment and not somebody else.
Researching investments is part of an investor’s due diligence. When investing on your own, you are responsible for your decisions.
IMPORTANT
I know everyone is super excited but I would like to remind everyone that we are working through stability issues. These issues include slow syncing and possible connectivity issues. This is a reminder to please do your due diligence when investing.
You can also view our original thread here
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.0

CV2 and COL Terms of Service [ToS] http://colossuscoin.org/index.php/tos See OP
By using this software, you acknowledge and understand Colossuscoin/2.0 (COL/CV2) software is not intended for use in any illegal activity, and that no person or entity associated with creation, development, marketing, or furtherance of Colossuscoin/2.0 shall be held responsible for use by any individual, group, or entity that is against the law in their respective jurisdiction.
Colossuscoin/2.0 software is an experimental software. There is no guarantee given here. Use it at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will Colossuscoin/2.0 be responsible for any loss or damage, including loss of coins, loss of data, damage of software and hardware, personal injury, resulting from anyone's use of Colossuscoin/2.0 software or the service, whether online or offline.
This software and the service are provided "As-Is" and Colossuscoin/2.0  makes no warranties of any kind relating to the services and expressly disclaims any and implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Colossuscoin/2.0 cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Colossuscoin/2.0 and/or the service.

First rule of trading: "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

TOS do not apply. LOL You cant make a TOS until there is regulation. The law does not recognise any TOS unless it is regulated by the Financial Services Authority, similar or legislated. Terms and conditions are not above any law by the way.

So what you are saying is, you do not care about Colossuscoin investors and that V2 is purely a scam? There is a practise, that is well known in the cryptocurrency circuit called "HOLDING" ,it is where when a coin is launched the developers of scam coins encourage holding so that they can dump coins or change/fork the blockchain later on. All holders are investors.

One question is, how do you know that I have not been ill for 6 months? You can't presume someone is active, in fact I can provide evidence of long term illness so do you have another excuse?

My question is, have you continued with the original chain, or have you completed a hard fork before you have collected all coins from the previous fork?

People think digital currencies are a game, a quick way of making money, but ultimately you are "trying" to become one of a number of payments.

If you treat fellow investors in such a manner, I think it is an unreasonable attitude, therefore Colossus V2 is no more than SCAM to protect YOUR OWN investment and encourage others to buy in and increase your income. Colossuscoin V2 is a ponzi scheme, any coin relaunch is a ponzi scheme.

There are such things as trading standards and ethics, you clearly do not have any community ethics.

Guys don't buy this coin, you will get dumped on eventually, its already happened once....

Is Colossuscoin V2 in anyway related to Colossuscoin V1? Is it a fork? A new chain?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:48:25 PM

Related to CV2 <-> COL discussion:

What if we just consider a CV2 a completely independent coin, which has its own everything (algo, blockchain, developers). The developers of this new coin have graciously agreed to accept an old useless abandoned coin called COL, in return for some share in the new coin. What about this approach?

The old COL coin is still there, it is just broken and abandoned because nobody was able to fix it. The ones who have this coin still can try to fix it and run it as they wish, instead of blaming someone else, especially if they are crypto developers like VanityWallets2015...

This is just how I see it. You are free to disagree.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:53:03 PM

I have another question, related purely to CV2.

I have few inputs in my wallet (of about 50K-60K size), which are hanging there and just do not want to stake, regardles of the fact that I always keep the wallet open for staking, and many other inputs stake just fine. Some of those inputs are 121 (!!!) days old, have weight shown as 161000, but just do not stake when others with about 3-4 time less weight stake just fine.

Is there anything in the code preventing blocks to stake if they are too old..?

sudo23

Activity: 472

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:43:56 PM

Please, vote here for #ColossusCoin2.0 to be added on C-cex.com https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cv2 

https://twitter.com/ColossuscoinV2/status/698562191180562432

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

sudo23

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 09:00:10 PM

Current CV2 Node List:

Protocol Version 60013
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=144.76.236.8
addnode=70.35.204.167
addnode=209.188.18.52
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=78.14.248.215
addnode=178.157.251.243
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=77.176.37.34
addnode=77.176.37.34
addnode=79.235.249.142
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=45.55.238.50
addnode=69.176.242.196
addnode=45.32.68.232
addnode=37.214.181.26

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

sudo23

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 10:29:35 PM

We should see if we can get a DNS seeder setup and add it to source. This change will eliminate the need to create a ColossusCoin2.conf file in order to sync your wallet.
pollforall has a good list of features and services we can raise a little money for and that would directly help the entire ColossusCoin2 network.

We provide services and support  for existing and new ALT Coins:

1. Win Wallet with QR Code , UPNP and IPV 6 support

2. Mac Wallet with QR Code , UPNP and IPV 6 support
runing on mac os versions 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 , 10.9 and 10.10

3. block explorer with including hosting

4. nodes and/or DNS Seed nodes

5. Pools creation, nomp based , mpos based, nomp-mpos

6. integrate irc chat in wallet

7. integrate statistics page

8. block browser in wallet

9.  integrate trade in wallet ( with bittrex when listed)

10. integrate encrypted chat message in wallet for creating new coin ( send and receive by wallet address)

11. redesigne of wallet example menu to be on left with change some colurs

12. realtime market data

13. staking explorer tab

14. multi consoles as separate tab in menu

15. Games- blackjack, dice, coinwheel games with your coin currency

16. add custom page in wallet ( with your idea or other)

17.  Fork of coins code - say to us what you need

18. add paypal donation,payments or other buttons integrated in wallet

19. web wallet based on coinpunkt

20. activate or fixing automatic checkpoints + master checkpoint node ( on your or our hosting) / some people named this: checkpoint server

21. Tor ( partial or fully)  integration in coin ( Daemon and wallets)

21. Shop cart web sites + payment gateway for support alt currency payment.

22. Create Altcoins
CAN contact us via PM or IRC CHAT irc.freenode.net #coin-services

23. New/custom algorithms coin creations

junbi39

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:32:17 PM

Anyone familiar with Raspberry Pi's? Trying to compile PayCon on my RPi2, haven't had much luck so far

If your main concern is to secure your Paycon and get stake rewards I would suggest a Steps StaySafe wallet. I've been staking all of my Paycon for weeks and I don't even have to have my computer on. There is also a Steps StaySafe wallet for Colossuscoin.

altcoinsteps.com

Jahvinci,

Pm me and I can give you much more details about it as well as tips to get the maximum amount of stakes a day!   

I'm staking fine at ColossusCoin2 - Steps Stay Safe wallet for Colossus2. https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe/ColossusCoin2
junbi39

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:51:25 AM

Good time to buy ColossusCoin2 for 1 sat:

44,250,168 Cheap Colossus2 at yobit for only 1 satoshi
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:36:36 PM

So many "cheap" coins  Roll Eyes

And good thing is - there are practically always many millions of those "cheap coins" there, you can buy them whenever you like  Roll Eyes

"CV2: always there, always cheap". Makes a good slogan...

Is there any development apart of posting big logos? Questions ignored... Where is everybody? Standing in the queue to sell "cheap" coins?

sudo23

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

So many "cheap" coins  Roll Eyes

And good thing is - there are practically always many millions of those "cheap coins" there, you can buy them whenever you like  Roll Eyes

"CV2: always there, always cheap". Makes a good slogan...

Is there any development apart of posting big logos? Questions ignored... Where is everybody? Standing in the queue to sell "cheap" coins?

This is Everyone's and every single Investors Coin there is no one leader or the "one and only" Dev that do it all. Everyone is their own developer (as everyone has a stake in what happens) and we are all working full time jobs.

Yeah, the slogan is not really good -- I like the slogan from Th82 "🚀 Colossuscoin2.0 - the highly energy-efficient Coin of the World Wide Web"
I don't know who is selling but I assume that a bag holder who has swapped COL to CV2 is selling.
In the last week I bought ColossusCoin2 for 0.4 Bitcoin in total.
I don't think there is anything in the code preventing blocks to stake if they are too old.
I would recommend to go to Coin Control Features, select these imputs and send them again to your CV2 wallet address.

Our next step is to get a DNS seeder setup and add it to source so new users can connect easier without needing to create a config file and we do not have to rely on adding nodes manually.
In regards to exchanges, I have already put in requests to all the (/big) names but we need to keep bugging them.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cv2 and https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=CV2
I'd really like to get CV2 on Trex as well.

Best
Sudo23

junbi39

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:02:39 PM

Please, vote here for #ColossusCoin2.0 to be added on C-cex.com https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cv2 

https://twitter.com/ColossuscoinV2/status/698562191180562432
#

Voted! Cool
Th82

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:08:35 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

I see one specific problem (throughout the whole Cryptocoin Community)
Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards.....

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

... Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Interesting idea!  I like it to reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent.
Also I vote for reducing the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher - we should implement such a System and bounty programs.
Some time ago, we had Improvement / Marketing and Development Teams on Colossuscointalk.org  - We could reActivate the Teams

The next steps could be:
- add new DNS seeds to the colossuscoin/talk.org domains to improve syncing
- The block reward could be permanently reduced from 5000 coins per block to 2500 coins per block and we could add fixed Superblocks
  (Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress used for the Rewards Program and BOINC Community Mining Teams)
- The proof of stake rate of interest will remain unchanged about 6.5% per year (~3.25% POS staking rewards and 3.25% for the Superblocks rewards).
- Rewards Program: Community support and Contribution is vital to the growth and adoption of Colossuscoin2.
  Wondering if you are going to get paid for your contribution? Of course! We will reopen the Colossuscoin2 Improvement Team and
  the Colossuscoin2 Marketing Team. These teams will qualify to get CV2 rewards. Each month, you can redeem rewards.
- BOINC Community Mining Teams: CV2 will be distributed through BOINC community-based open-source project (World Community Grid).
  You donate your device’s spare computing power to help scientists solve the world’s biggest problems in health and sustainability and GET PAID in ColossusCoin2.0!

Stay Tuned and Happy Staking!

Best wishes
Sudo23

Get active! Join the Colossuscoin2 community by visiting http://www.Colossuscointalk.org and sharing.
The Colossuscoin2 project is open to contributions from active and talented developers. The source code is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2

We really should reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent and reduce the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher. I would like to see
- some more  theme's for CV2
- lite versions for older hardware
- Android versions,
- In-Wallet trading (if we're added to trex), 
- Social media campaigns, Signature campaign
- Games (blackjack, dice, coinwheel games)

I like the "next steps" Ideas from Sudo23.

Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:29:13 AM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards.....

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

... Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Interesting idea!  I like it to reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent.
Also I vote for reducing the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher - we should implement such a System and bounty programs.
Some time ago, we had Improvement / Marketing and Development Teams on Colossuscointalk.org  - We could reActivate the Teams

The next steps could be:
- The block reward could be permanently reduced from 5000 coins per block to 2500 coins per block and we could add fixed Superblocks
  (Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress used for the Rewards Program and BOINC Community Mining Teams)
- The proof of stake rate of interest will remain unchanged about 6.5% per year (~3.25% POS staking rewards and 3.25% for the Superblocks rewards).
- Rewards Program: Community support and Contribution is vital to the growth and adoption of Colossuscoin2.
  Wondering if you are going to get paid for your contribution? Of course! We will reopen the Colossuscoin2 Improvement Team and
  the Colossuscoin2 Marketing Team. These teams will qualify to get CV2 rewards. Each month, you can redeem rewards.
- BOINC Community Mining Teams: CV2 will be distributed through BOINC community-based open-source project (World Community Grid).
  You donate your device’s spare computing power to help scientists solve the world’s biggest problems in health and sustainability and GET PAID in ColossusCoin2.0!

Best wishes
Sudo23

Get active! Join the Colossuscoin2 community by visiting http://www.Colossuscointalk.org and sharing.
The Colossuscoin2 project is open to contributions from active and talented developers. The source code is available at GitHub:

We really should reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent and reduce the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher. I would like to see
- Android versions,

Tom

Well I do want to prune the old Blocks from the CON chain, when that is successful it can be done for CV2 as well. Kind of like a swap but done in the proper way with less hassle.

Pollforall's services are great, he compiled all the wallets for me and have worked with him quite a bit.
Th82

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:52:59 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

The next steps could be:

Best wishes
Sudo23

- Android versions,

Tom

Well I do want to prune the old Blocks from the CON chain, when that is successful it can be done for CV2 as well. Kind of like a swap but done in the proper way with less hassle.

Pollforall's services are great, he compiled all the wallets for me and have worked with him quite a bit.

Hello Crest, very nice to see you here.
Could you reduce the Block Size in the Code from currently 5K CV2 per Block to 2.5K CV2 per Block?
Do you think it would be possible to create extra Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress?
Where can I find it in the CV2 Code at GitHub?
Thereafter, we would ask Pollforall if he could compile the Wallets for us.

Regards,
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Th82

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 08:42:09 AM

I love colossuscoin2   Cheesy

Good staking reward and network is up, stable and running like a beast!!

Market Cap is $ 168,767 !!!! Get it now or cry later   Cool   Grin

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Th82

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 11:30:25 AM

Hello Guys!! Here are the
CV2 ColossusCoin2.0 Nodes:

Protocol Version 60013
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=144.76.236.8
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=78.14.250.37
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=78.83.68.153
addnode=87.217.93.66
addnode=89.12.220.231
addnode=89.12.220.231

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.