Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 116132 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 11:54:23 AM

Sorry, just tired of Crypto and want out, worked like 2 years on the project without any reward? I understand you are probably disappointed but it's not doing you guys any good to be forever waiting for me to add to the source when I'm already too busy. I did find you someone to replace me in the interim, s3v3n is a good guy and knows how to code, he has his friend that would like to work on an existing and functioning project so I will give him 400 mil which is incentive to build and add to the project, 100 mil to fire rabbit to help you with promotional videos.

You claim to have made no reward/profit yet you have the cash to move overseas.... right.. xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heat007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:15:46 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 08:10:34 PM by Heat007

Sorry, just tired of Crypto and want out, worked like 2 years on the project without any reward? I understand you are probably disappointed but it's not doing you guys any good to be forever waiting for me to add to the source when I'm already too busy. I did find you someone to replace me in the interim, s3v3n is a good guy and knows how to code, he has his friend that would like to work on an existing and functioning project so I will give him 400 mil which is incentive to build and add to the project, 100 mil to fire rabbit to help you with promotional videos.

Huh Lips sealed
Thats a punsh in our face!!!!
http://s32.postimg.org/5ulmr94ed/punsh.jpg

Your Profile on Colossuscointalk:
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=217
Last Active: September 09, 2015, 05:49:25 PM
http://s32.postimg.org/hok59vbet/prof_crest.jpg
  what have you done for colossuscoin2 over the past half year (since October/September 2015 ?!?!)
You were waiting for a good moment to dump all your coins to move to overseas!!!
http://s32.postimg.org/lmogjnpfp/git_crest.jpg

We have done all the work after the launch (new Logo, Swap-over (by sudo23), get Colossuscoin2 to 3 Exchanges,
CV2 on bitnodes, get CV2 to 2 BlockExplorer (presstab.pw and blockexperts.com), get CV2 to coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoin-v2/,  push up the interest and price... and so on...)

You broke your word, Crest.

You should spend some bitcoins to the CV2 BTC Dev Fund
BTC Address:  11VgchKiUA3q8Xo2aU7hkSKmbLb89jkoB

*Heat007*

cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 05:32:38 PM

Hello CV2 Community,

I am the one crestington and s3v3nhacks have passed the torch off too.  Crestington is in the process of giving me access to the GitHub, websites, social media outlets, etc.  I have been into crypto for over 4 years now and have been apart of many projects.  I am looking forward to working on CV2 and working on long side many of you that have contributed so much to the coin.  I would like to get acquainted with everyone and especially the ones who are or want to contribute their skills to CV2.  I would like to talk about suggestions/recommendations for moving forward with CV2.  Code changes, wallet changes, promotion, website updates, etc.   

Currently is there a skype or slack group setup for CV2?

I hope you all will accept my presence and we can work together.

Thanks,
CryptoTech   
colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:27:17 PM

Huh Lips sealed

what have you done for colossuscoin2 over the past half year (since October/September 2015 ?!?!)
You were waiting for a good moment to dump all your coins to move to overseas!!!

We have done all the work after the launch (new Logo, Swap-over (by sudo23), get Colossuscoin2 to 3 Exchanges,
CV2 on bitnodes, get CV2 to 2 BlockExplorer (presstab.pw and blockexperts.com), get CV2 to coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoin-v2/,  push up the interest and price... and so on...)

*Heat007*

We will be changing crypto for the better. With or Without Crestington.
Think Colossus!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:40:44 AM

Huh Lips sealed

*Heat007*

The feeling is very much mutual. I paid out of pocket for all the beta versions we had built, the initial wallets, all the code upgrades, themes (aside from a couple wallets being compiled), all the time spent testing, coding, even gave a lifeline to you guys in case anything catastrophic were to happen (Blockparser configured for CV2 so you don't have to do a manual swap). I gave you guys a massive fund which you still hold, had I not done so then everyone would have lost everything and you would be in the same position that ADT is in. I also found you guys someone who wants to help move the community forward, gave some funding to help for some initial projects (CYNXfobS86MXBAiigQTwjYSTNhUbXUgUng) and still have 100 mil left over for firerabbit (waiting on an address) to help him with his videos for you.

And you guys dodged the Cryptsy bullet.

@ Hippietech, I am not mudda and I do not control the swap fund.

Take care everyone
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 01:09:36 AM

Huh Lips sealed

CV2 on bitnodes, get CV2 to 2 BlockExplorer (presstab.pw and blockexperts.com), get CV2 to coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoin-v2/,  push up the interest and price... and so on...)

BTC Address:  11VgchKiUA3q8Xo2aU7hkSKmbLb89jkoB

*Heat007*

The feeling is very much mutual. I paid out of pocket for all the beta versions we had built, the initial wallets, all the code upgrades, themes (aside from a couple wallets being compiled), all the time spent testing, coding, even gave a lifeline to you guys in case anything catastrophic were to happen (Blockparser configured for CV2 so you don't have to do a manual swap). I gave you guys a massive fund which you still hold, had I not done so then everyone would have lost everything and you would be in the same position that ADT is in. I also found you guys someone who wants to help move the community forward, gave some funding to help for some initial projects (CYNXfobS86MXBAiigQTwjYSTNhUbXUgUng) and still have 100 mil left over for firerabbit (waiting on an address) to help him with his videos for you.

And you guys dodged the Cryptsy bullet.

@ Hippietech, I am not mudda and I do not control the swap fund.

Take care everyone

The Colossuscoin/2 dev team have decided to extend the swap till 26th of January , 2016.
This will be the last day and final date for swapping. PLEASE SWAP ASAP!
Thats a very fair and long swap over time frame of 4 month in total

SWAP CLOSED

The swap has finally ended on 26th of January , 2016.

<snip>

This was the last day and final date of the swap over.
The cut-off for the swap to the new coin has finished on 26th of January , 2016 and follow-up it will take a further 1 month to process any outstanding payments. 

No more old ColossusCoinV1 COL will be accepted.

We will announce final numbers of swap details of unclaimed coins in the next few days.

junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:05:38 PM

Hello CV2 Community,

I am the one crestington and s3v3nhacks have passed the torch off too.  Crestington is in the process of giving me access to the GitHub, websites, social media outlets, etc.  I have been into crypto for over 4 years now and have been apart of many projects.  I am looking forward to working on CV2 and working on long side many of you that have contributed so much to the coin.  I would like to get acquainted with everyone and especially the ones who are or want to contribute their skills to CV2.  I would like to talk about suggestions/recommendations for moving forward with CV2.  Code changes, wallet changes, promotion, website updates, etc.   

Thanks,
CryptoTech   

hi weclome new dev.any marketing & promotion being planned?advertisement campaign?signature campaign?tip-bot?......we need the swappable themes back for cv2.it doesn't work on the actual version.we need a bootstrap.dat file,for a fresh install.we need to connect through a dns seeder and to add a new dns-seeder to source.we need to making games,dice,gambling,card games.blackjack Game?we need to add cv2 on new bigger exchanges.we need slim versions for older hardware/reduce PoS rewards,a web wallet?in-wallet trading?and more...
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 03:59:43 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 07:50:27 PM by cryptotech

Hello CV2 Community,

I am the one crestington and s3v3nhacks have passed the torch off too.  Crestington is in the process of giving me access to the GitHub, websites, social media outlets, etc.  I have been into crypto for over 4 years now and have been apart of many projects.  I am looking forward to working on CV2 and working on long side many of you that have contributed so much to the coin.  I would like to get acquainted with everyone and especially the ones who are or want to contribute their skills to CV2.  I would like to talk about suggestions/recommendations for moving forward with CV2.  Code changes, wallet changes, promotion, website updates, etc.  

Thanks,
CryptoTech  

hi weclome new dev.any marketing & promotion being planned?advertisement campaign?signature campaign?tip-bot?......we need the swappable themes back for cv2.it doesn't work on the actual version.we need a bootstrap.dat file,for a fresh install.we need to connect through a dns seeder and to add a new dns-seeder to source.we need to making games,dice,gambling,card games.blackjack Game?we need to add cv2 on new bigger exchanges.we need slim versions for older hardware/reduce PoS rewards,a web wallet?in-wallet trading?and more...

Hello, Thank you for the welcoming.  To begin I would like to get the themes back and work on getting more wallets.  I am trying to get to know everyone and who does what.  I would like to start a skype group chat where everyone in the community can join to discuss anything related to CV2.  Also, I would like to get a chat group for anyone involved in the Dev team.  See below to join either chat.  We can then start making plans to enhance CV2 and make some progress real soon.

CV2 Community Chat Room = https://join.skype.com/tbj9VOHotOzw
CV2 Dev Chat Room = https://join.skype.com/wtolQV9CVffh

Hope to get to know each of you soon. Thanks again.
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Colossuscoin2.0's block explorer service expires on Jun 03 2016

To add another 1 month of funding to the block explorer send 0.0157 BTC to 14cVDovAkbSKWVwd1MAeusk6fHA23qVcYG

Contact presstab on bitcointalk to renew for a longer period of time with a lower rate. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/index.php
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:07:34 PM

Hello CV2 Community,

Thanks,
CryptoTech   

Hello, Thank you for the welcoming.  To begin I would like to get the themes back and work on getting more wallets.  I am trying to get to know everyone and who does what.  I would like to start a skype group chat where everyone in the community can join to discuss anything related to CV2.  Also, I would like to get a chat group for anyone involved in the Dev team.  See below to join either chat.  We can then start making plans to enhance CV2 and make some progress real soon.

CV2 Community Chat Room = skype:?chat&blob=njNo54BWtxq3SPX87NnFgJHpS9ipxn-_5lGQOrWH9Xta5My5
CV2 Dev Chat Room = skype:?chat&blob=ehema-5oqpSWtfC1vyCZiFwYgIPNLv9NYz0Nlq07Ivo9bJ49

Hello cryptotech, just wanted to let you know the videos will start being released. Feel free to take them from my Youtube channel. However, this is my work and will be proven by the fact that they'll be posted on my page first. Thank you for all your help in the community.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:12:36 PM

To add another 1 month of funding to the block explorer send 0.0157 BTC to 14cVDovAkbSKWVwd1MAeusk6fHA23qVcYG

Contact presstab on bitcointalk to renew for a longer period of time with a lower rate. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/index.php
Or pay 120 FLY for 6 months + a seednode ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754.0

Greetz
Steve
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:25:27 PM

Hello CV2 Community,

Thanks,
CryptoTech   

Hello, Thank you for the welcoming.  To begin I would like to get the themes back and work on getting more wallets.  I am trying to get to know everyone and who does what.  I would like to start a skype group chat where everyone in the community can join to discuss anything related to CV2.  Also, I would like to get a chat group for anyone involved in the Dev team.  See below to join either chat.  We can then start making plans to enhance CV2 and make some progress real soon.

CV2 Community Chat Room = skype:?chat&blob=njNo54BWtxq3SPX87NnFgJHpS9ipxn-_5lGQOrWH9Xta5My5
CV2 Dev Chat Room = skype:?chat&blob=ehema-5oqpSWtfC1vyCZiFwYgIPNLv9NYz0Nlq07Ivo9bJ49

Hello cryptotech, just wanted to let you know the videos will start being released. Feel free to take them from my Youtube channel. However, this is my work and will be proven by the fact that they'll be posted on my page first. Thank you for all your help in the community.

Can you post the link?  No worries, if they are used I will credit everything to you.  Please join the Dev chat so we can speak more.  I do not have the  creds for CV2 you tube channel, facebook, or twitter.  I believe sudo has all that not sure exactly.  I also do not have creds for website.  I was hoping to speak with whoever did so updates could me made. Hope to talk more soon.
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:32:14 PM

Or pay 120 FLY for 6 months + a seednode ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754.0

Greetz
Steve

That's more than presstabs explorers. Second 120 FLY for 6 months is more than the OP says. 90 FLY for 6 months is posted there.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:46:27 PM

Greetz
Steve

That's more than presstabs explorers. Second 120 FLY for 6 months is more than the OP says. 90 FLY for 6 months is posted there.

Yes, 90 FLY for both is right in combo. Its my fault that I didnt clarified it.

90 FLY = 0,1341 actually. Maybe some of ur members bought it up in the early stages for a better price. That is the reason, why I offered it.
On presstabs explorer is the seednode indeed?
Sometimes, more explorers is important for stabilization of the network. I could make a deal for some CV2! Wink

Greetz
Steve
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:01:34 PM

Greetz
Steve

Yes, 90 FLY for both is right in combo. Its my fault that I didnt clarified it.

90 FLY = 0,1341 actually. Maybe some of ur members bought it up in the early stages for a better price. That is the reason, why I offered it.
On presstabs explorer is the seednode indeed?
Sometimes, more explorers is important for stabilization of the network. I could make a deal for some CV2! Wink

Greetz
Steve

Sent you a PM.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:50:21 AM

Hello CV2 Community,

Thanks,
CryptoTech   

Can you post the link?  No worries, if they are used I will credit everything to you.  Please join the Dev chat so we can speak more.  I do not have the  creds for CV2 you tube channel, facebook, or twitter.  I believe sudo has all that not sure exactly.  I also do not have creds for website.  I was hoping to speak with whoever did so updates could me made. Hope to talk more soon.

I spoke with Crestington for a couple hours this morning. He is probably not going to be back on here. I'm guessing Sudo has all that information. Yes, every time I release a new Colossuscoin commercial, I'll post a link on here so you're able to find it. Look forward to working with you! Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:30:33 AM

Third Colossuscoin commercial! Hope you enjoy!  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLEN6Z8z5g

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:58:34 AM

Nice promotional video, it would be good if you make your video go viral on social networking websites like facebook or twitter.   Grin
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:05:42 PM

Nice promotional video, it would be good if you make your video go viral on social networking websites like facebook or twitter.   Grin

There is a Facebook page.

FireRabbit X2 Productions.

It's under a friend of mine so I could stay hidden. Cool

Also, if you want to, share my Youtube channel around!

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:42:25 PM

Hello CV2 Community,

Thanks,
CryptoTech   

Congrats on being passed the torch. Crestington has create a good coin and I look forward to helping out in keeping it alive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: