Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 116132 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:57:30 PM

You can mine multiple cryptocurrencies using the scrypt algorithm and get paid in Colossuscoin2!

Prohashing is a pay per share (PPS) mining pool that mines cryptocurrencies using the scrypt algorithm and allows payout in any coin.

Get started: https:// prohashing. com/ help. html? topic=overview- mostmoney# main-getstarted

Explorer: https:// prohashing. com/ explorer/ Colossuscoin2/

Proceed with caution peoples !

Much noob website design.
http://www.urlquery.net/report.php?id=1466954479081

The IP .. SUCH not trusted..
http://www.urlquery.net/report.php?id=1466954328765

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:48:04 PM

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Vote for Poloniex
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:30:19 AM

So are my old colossus coins no longer valid?  I didn't swap them so I'm assuming they're lost in the ether. That would be unfortunate. 
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:46:07 PM

So are my old colossus coins no longer valid?  I didn't swap them so I'm assuming they're lost in the ether. That would be unfortunate. 

you had half a year to swap em if im not mistaken. thats how long the swap took.
jaredboice

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:59:53 PM

you had half a year to swap em if im not mistaken. thats how long the swap took.

I wasn't in a position to be checking on all of my crypto currencies for that time period.  I had assumed that the point of investing in blockchains was immutability.  I suppose this was not the case with ColossusCoin
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:50:50 PM

So are my old colossus coins no longer valid?  I didn't swap them so I'm assuming they're lost in the ether. That would be unfortunate.  

I wasn't in a position to be checking on all of my crypto currencies for that time period.  I had assumed that the point of investing in blockchains was immutability.  I suppose this was not the case with ColossusCoin

The swap has finally ended on 26th of January , 2016.
Swapping was open for 4 month as of 26th September, 2015 till  26th of January , 2016. And this was pre-announced 2 month before.
6 month is ages in Cryto.
It was announced on Twitter, Facebook, Colossuscointalk.org , Colossuscoin.org and here on Bitcointalk.org

killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:51:51 PM

I wasn't in a position to be checking on all of my crypto currencies for that time period.  I had assumed that the point of investing in blockchains was immutability.  I suppose this was not the case with ColossusCoin

Swapping was open for 6 month as of 26th September, 2015 till  26th of January , 2016. 6 month is ages in Cryto.
It was announced on Twitter, Facebook, Colossuscointalk.org , Colossuscoin.org and here on Bitcointalk.org

6 month is ages in Cryto. i agree 1000% with this one.
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:57:21 PM

So are my old colossus coins no longer valid?  I didn't swap them so I'm assuming they're lost in the ether. That would be unfortunate.  

I wasn't in a position to be checking on all of my crypto currencies for that time period.  I had assumed that the point of investing in blockchains was immutability.  I suppose this was not the case with ColossusCoin
Sorry, it is not. There are several hard forks and swaps taking place in Crypto. A hard fork is a change of the protocol that is not backwards-compatible.

jaredboice

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:29:43 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 02:21:46 AM by jaredboice

Swapping was open for 6 month as of 26th September, 2015 till  26th of January , 2016. 6 month is ages in Cryto.

6 month is ages in Cryto. i agree 1000% with this one.

6 months in blockchain tech is certainly not ages as far as immutability is concerned, it's more like the blink of an eye.  Tell all the smart contract people that they can only expect their smart contracts to be good for 6 months.  Good luck with that one. I'm sure that would go down real well with investors who have money. Announce it on twitter even, and facebook and myspace too.  You guys act like I should have been facebook friends and twitter buddies with every crypto currency I invest in. ColossusCoin has a volume of $12 a day.  You can't expect people with busy lives to keep tabs on the latest hap of every alt coin, nor would I have expected something so critical as "If you don't stay facebook friends with us, you might not see when we make our immutable blockchain totally irrelevant." I have like 30 cryptos on my computer all of which I have no time to blockchain sync more than a couple times a year at most.  The alternative would have been to have left them on an exchange like Cryptsy which of course we all know how that would have ended up anyway.  

So far, the only few coins I have that are no longer valid are coins that went completely dead.  My buy and hold strategy for nearly every other coin has not had an issue so bad as "Yes we are still here but while you were busy this past year, we essentially threw away all the private keys of people who weren't paying attention."  Shocked

So hey, agree 1,000% all you want.  A guy who is all about crypto is no longer all about your mutable blockchain coin (which basically isn't even a blockchain, we should just call it a database).  But thanks for your 2 cents, if you'd like to give me the million colossuscoin I lost (I know, not much but I didn't have the highest of hopes for this one anyway) then maybe I'll stick around. I'm up thousands of percent across the board so trust me when I say I won't necessarily miss ColossusCoin, but it is a bit of a drag to find that my permanent private keys have ended up being quite temporary.  I'll continue to support crypto nonetheless, just probably not this crypto.  How do I know if I bought ColossusCoin again that they wouldn't end up the same way next year? That's not exactly a sound investment for busy people (most people get money to invest by being busy). So if you guys were trying to attract more adopters, I would have definitely second guessed that whole burn all the old private keys strategy.  That's an investment killer right there
jaredboice

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:32:18 AM

lol imagine if Satoshi came to claim his million bitcoins later and somebody was like "Oh Sorry Satoshi, you had all that time to swap them!"  Cheesy
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 07:54:59 AM

junbi39

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:04:07 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 05:22:45 PM by junbi39

lol imagine if Satoshi came to claim his million bitcoins later and somebody was like "Oh Sorry Satoshi, you had all that time to swap them!"  Cheesy

Bitcoin is not an altcoin with a small network.Bitcoin has a huge network and many many miners.colossuscoin was hard forked before,so the chance was there,that it repeats.you can try to sync colossuscoin.it dont work.colossuscoinV1 is broken and forked many times.thats why it had to swapped to a new blockchain.you should stay informed yourself in altcoin-crypto-space,if you're invested.things are changing rapidly.What have you done to help colossuscoin?anything!?you watched it and did nothing.The most investors just sit on their hands and waiting for someone else to do the job.You can go and fix the old col colossuscoinV1.It is the task of each Investor to keep informed about new developments here and in the colosssus col main thread.Col would have been dead without the team colossus.In your statistics,I can see that you were online plenty of times on here in the swapping phase from October 20, 2015 - December 15, 2015.Other Atcoins have only a 4 weeks swap-time.4 months is a long time.And you dind't care about colossuscoin.that says it all.
Q: Why should I exchange ColossusCoinV1 (COL) to Colossuscoin v2.0 (CV2)?

A: Due to the massive size of the main wallet ColossusCoin COL v1 (the old one) has multiple errors in the code, several hardforks and wallet syncing issues (peers are not to be able to connect to each other on the network). The main issue with it is the messaging system, low fees, fast stake and long minimum Prooof of Stake so to just change all of that and keep with the near 1 GB Blockchain just wouldn't make sense. The Colossuscoin COL V1 Block Chain is currently not moving and Col1.52 blockchain is stuck . The original ColossusCoin has experienced technical issues as described in detail here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842940.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517756.msg5723249#msg5723249
There are also several bugs and the Colossuscoin/V2-team could not identify the solution to such as transactions getting rejected and being hard to recover as well as Stake before Sync issues and extremely slow Block download times. So thats why the Colossuscoin/V2 team have decided to build a new blockchain (Colossuscoin2) and do a full swap for a new Blockchain (20:1 Colossuscoin-Colossucoin2.0 ratio). The ColossusCoin2.0 Blockchain is already running smoothly, very well and the ColossusCoin/V2 Development Team focus on improving the working CV2 blockchain.

Heat007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:14:00 PM

Will someone fill my orders at 1 sat, so I can start releasing the videos? Someone keeps messing around trying to pump it. It needs more professional exposure which is what I'm holding.

What 3BTC requirement? Bittrex will list coins for free.

Did Crest give the User Creds to the github account to anyone?

Dexter told that at the page 119. I found that article about 3BTC thing, but that price is full campaign cost with help of Bittrex.
I don't know how could be do this.

Sorry for my absence as of late, I've been busy with work and life and planning to go overseas in a couple months.

I have given access to both Github and this account to s3v3nh4cks and Cryptohustler (previously known as Vlad and also runs Faucetemporium) to help pass on the torch in my absence. The development fund for CON, about 300k CON I gave to Candlesticks which was mostly what he donated to me and passing off half my holdings in ColossusCoin2 to s3v3nh4cks so that it may help him jumpstart some development there and for CON as well.

I will miss all the amazing people on this journey and especially the trolls whom we are always at odds with but manage to keep everyone in line Smiley

Crestington has given away about 2.5% of the CV2 supply (about 525 millions of CV2) to s3v3nh4cks without talking to the dev team/ or especially me
and a big stake of Coins have been dumped today for 1 satoshi on yobit.net

The ColossusCoin2 Team is very dissapointed about these steps as we worked hard the last couple of years /months to get CV2 to exchanges and did the swap over to CV2 and to make CV2 a success.

https://i.imgur.com/L5EKNR2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/20sG8SP.jpg?1

no good move

sudo23

No this is a bit incorrect, I sold those Coins. The rest are going to s3v3nh4acks (still in process of sending the rest) and some to fire rabbit to help him fund his videos. He will be able to take over for me for development with enough to be able to jumpstart a few projects.

Hi Crest,

hope you're doing well.

I put some Buy orders at 0.00000001
(11059447.69639847 CV2 - 0.11059447)
on  https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
and hope to push the price a little bit.

Pls do not sell some Smiley

Also donated some CV2 for the faucet https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

presstab.pw block explorer is up and running also on blockexperts.
and the COL to CV2 swap is active (still much work to do, because the COL Wallet is running like a bull ride)

best wishes

sudo23

I have yet to sell any CV2 for months and don't plan on really selling any ever. The point of them for me is only to help run the network so it wouldn't feel right to sell them off because it doesn't really feel like I really own them since I never paid for them Tongue

I think if anything I would distribute some of those Coins through Staking incentives so let me know your take on that.

thanks man

Crestington "old dev" has dumped all his ColossusCoin2 (about 660 Million CV2) on May 05, 2016 and killed the CV2 Market to make a trip through Europe. Since his dump is a big 13.5 BTC sell-wall  on Yobit!
What the F*CK!!! He dont care about the others in the CV2 Community who have worked hard to get CV2 back on track.
Not better than any other sh*t Devs !! Angry  

https://i.imgur.com/kpeHMJ5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mWBAoyu.jpg
jaredboice

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:00:28 PM

lol imagine if Satoshi came to claim his million bitcoins later and somebody was like "Oh Sorry Satoshi, you had all that time to swap them!"  Cheesy

Bitcoin is not an altcoin with a small network.Bitcoin has a huge network and many many miners.colossuscoin was hard forked before,so the chance was there,that it repeats.you can try to sync colossuscoin.it dont work.colossuscoinV1 is broken and forked many times.thats why it had to swapped to a new blockchain.you should stay informed yourself in altcoin-crypto-space,if you're invested.things are changing rapidly.What have you done to help colossuscoin?anything!?you watched it and did nothing.The most investors just sit on their hands and waiting for someone else to do the job.You can go and fix the old col colossuscoinV1.It is the task of each Investor to keep informed about new developments here and in the colosssus col main thread.Col would have been dead without the team colossus.In your statistics,I can see that you were online plenty of times on here in the swapping phase from October 20, 2015 - December 15, 2015.Other Atcoins have only a 4 weeks swap-time.4 months is a long time.And you dind't care about colossuscoin.that says it all.

A: Due to the massive size of the main wallet ColossusCoin COL v1 (the old one) has multiple errors in the code, several hardforks and wallet syncing issues (peers are not to be able to connect to each other on the network). The main issue with it is the messaging system, low fees, fast stake and long minimum Prooof of Stake so to just change all of that and keep with the near 1 GB Blockchain just wouldn't make sense. The Colossuscoin COL V1 Block Chain is currently not moving and Col1.52 blockchain is stuck . The original ColossusCoin has experienced technical issues as described in detail here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842940.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517756.msg5723249#msg5723249
There are also several bugs and the Colossuscoin/V2-team could not identify the solution to such as transactions getting rejected and being hard to recover as well as Stake before Sync issues and extremely slow Block download times. So thats why the Colossuscoin/V2 team have decided to build a new blockchain (Colossuscoin2) and do a full swap for a new Blockchain (20:1 Colossuscoin-Colossucoin2.0 ratio). The ColossusCoin2.0 Blockchain is already running smoothly, very well and the ColossusCoin/V2 Development Team focus on improving the working CV2 blockchain.

What I have I done?  I INVESTED! Yes I'm a very small investor but it starts somewhere.  If you don't like that, then that's fine.  You get a few thousand people investing a little bit like that, and that's how things start and that's why there is any kind of marketcap at all in ColossusCoin.  

I shouldn't have to keep up with whether or not my private keys are still going to be redeemable WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY hahaha.  You seem to misunderstand the entire point here.  If I deposited money into a bank, it's typically still going to be there 6 months to a year later in 99% of cases.  Blockchain Tech is supposed to be superior to that system and immutable and the fact that I have to make a comparison to banks and ColossusCoin in this way tells you just how off the rails this coin went.  Again, imagine if Satoshi came back to bitcoin and found out that they trashed all the old keys. If the only way you can improve ColossusCoin is by burning all the old private keys...THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! Technical issues or not.  If your technical issues were so bad that you had to burn all the old private keys, then the developers for this coin are in the wrong space  Cheesy

junbi39

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:34:39 PM by junbi39

What I have I done?  I INVESTED! Yes I'm a very small investor but it starts somewhere.  If you don't like that, then that's fine.  You get a few thousand people investing a little bit like that, and that's how things start and that's why there is any kind of marketcap at all in ColossusCoin.  

I shouldn't have to keep up with whether or not my private keys are still going to be redeemable WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY hahaha.  You seem to misunderstand the entire point here.  If I deposited money into a bank, it's typically still going to be there 6 months to a year later in 99% of cases.  Blockchain Tech is supposed to be superior to that system and immutable and the fact that I have to make a comparison to banks and ColossusCoin in this way tells you just how off the rails this coin went.  Again, imagine if Satoshi came back to bitcoin and found out that they trashed all the old keys. If the only way you can improve ColossusCoin is by burning all the old private keys...THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! Technical issues or not.  If your technical issues were so bad that you had to burn all the old private keys, then the developers for this coin are in the wrong space  Cheesy

you don't understand.colossuscoin2 is a completly new coin,were old colossus holders had the opportunity to swap their old broken colossuscoin to new fresh cv2 blockchain in a fixed 4 month time-frame.You missed the swap.You can still substain the old colossuscoin blockchain,fix it and repair the broken messed up chain!Its up to you.Bitcoin is a completely different league.
junbi39

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:11:45 PM

Will someone fill my orders at 1 sat, so I can start releasing the videos? Someone keeps messing around trying to pump it. It needs more professional exposure which is what I'm holding.

Dexter told that at the page 119. I found that article about 3BTC thing, but that price is full campaign cost with help of Bittrex.

Sorry for my absence as of late, I've been busy with work and life and planning to go overseas in a couple months.

I have given access to both Github and this account to s3v3nh4cks and Cryptohustler (previously known as Vlad and also runs Faucetemporium) to help pass on the torch in my absence. The development fund for CON, about 300k CON I gave to Candlesticks which was mostly what he donated to me and passing off half my holdings in ColossusCoin2 to s3v3nh4cks so that it may help him jumpstart some development there and for CON as well.

I will miss all the amazing people on this journey and especially the trolls whom we are always at odds with but manage to keep everyone in line Smiley

Crestington has given away about 2.5% of the CV2 supply (about 525 millions of CV2) to s3v3nh4cks without talking to the dev team/ or especially me

The ColossusCoin2 Team is very dissapointed about these steps as we worked hard the last couple of years /months to get CV2 to exchanges and did the swap over to CV2 and to make CV2 a success.

no good move

sudo23

No this is a bit incorrect, I sold those Coins. The rest are going to s3v3nh4acks (still in process of sending the rest) and some to fire rabbit to help him fund his videos. He will be able to take over for me for development with enough to be able to jumpstart a few projects.

Hi Crest,

hope you're doing well.

on  https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC

and the COL to CV2 swap is active (still much work to do, because the COL Wallet is running like a bull ride)

best wishes

sudo23

I have yet to sell any CV2 for months and don't plan on really selling any ever. The point of them for me is only to help run the network so it wouldn't feel right to sell them off because it doesn't really feel like I really own them since I never paid for them Tongue

I think if anything I would distribute some of those Coins through Staking incentives so let me know your take on that.

thanks man

Crestington "old dev" has dumped all his ColossusCoin2 (about 660 Million CV2) on May 05, 2016 and killed the CV2 Market to make a trip through Europe. Since his dump is a big 13.5 BTC sell-wall  on Yobit!
What the F*CK!!! He dont care about the others in the CV2 Community who have worked hard to get CV2 back on track.

that s[cks!!
jaredboice

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:07:53 AM

It seems like,you don't understand.colossuscoin2 is a completly new coin,were old colossus holders had the opportunity to swap their old broken colossuscoin to new fresh cv2 blockchain in a fixed 4 month time-frame.You missed the swap.You can still substain the old colossuscoin blockchain,fix it and repair the broken messed up chain!Its up to you.Bitcoin is a completely different league.

I understand just fine.  It seems you don't understand that blockchains are supposed to be immutable!  Yes, ColossusCoin is in such a small minor league that it should just be called a database and not an immutable  blockchain lol
tZKtdvt6

Activity: 166

Developer

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:55:12 PM

Summited to Poloniex exchange, thank you very much by link the request form.

To the mooooon!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 12:24:45 AM

no good move

sudo23

Hi Crest,

hope you're doing well.

on  https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC

best wishes

sudo23

thanks man

Crestington "old dev" has dumped all his ColossusCoin2 (about 660 Million CV2) on May 05, 2016 and killed the CV2 Market to make a trip through Europe. Since his dump is a big 13.5 BTC sell-wall  on Yobit!

Which exchange is that and why are they not using a Litecoin pairing ?

Have you all forgotten that the old price used to be less than 5 LiteSats ?

CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:15:05 PM

Is there anyone who has taken over or is this just a dead coin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: