Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning bitcoin faucet- coincompound.com - 8-9k a day[currently 2.5k/day]  (Read 1885 times)
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:01:34 PM

hey there guys, I am here to sell away the bitcoin faucet coincompound.com which i bought from the user "liteon" . I have had access to it from 17th december 2014 and i think the time has come to sell it away. i had a different assumption about faucets and this has clearly not lived up to my expectations. I bought it for $52 and i want to sell it for exactly that much as i haven't added any value to it.  the faucet used to get 8k-9k but it has declined a little in the past few days due to server related issues(downtime) but it is slowly going up by the day.
My friend was the webmaster and admin for this faucet and I was the person owning it.
Details:
Description: Coincompound.com bitcoin faucet
Starting bid:$40 bitcoin
Buy it now:$50 bitcoin
End date and time:7 days from the post time
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin & Litecoin, i am also looking to trade this for other websites(not faucets) such as blogs and services
Additional information:
Google analytics stats for December 17, 2014 to december 31, 2015:
GENERAL OVERVIEW

SOLVEMEDIA EARNINGS(~$14)

A LOT OF TRAFFIC FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

GEOGRAPHICAL STATS, A LOT FROM USA WHICH CAN BE CONVERTED THROUGH AFFILIATE PROGRAMS, heres a list https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Affiliate_Programs

SOURCES OF TRAFFIC

If the images arent loading, you can visit these links for images
http://i.gyazo.com/0f64f9e23505e7140b00ac4b318084e5.png
http://i.gyazo.com/d728d83ee9cc66650197f38d3d020256.png
http://i.gyazo.com/019a0065666c6efbe6af9d74c7f9e9b7.png
http://i.gyazo.com/2321358457bf9e66c2d5c9e89b792604.png
http://i.gyazo.com/4aa0d936303ad3514c2c6c4dcffc48c8.png
solvemedia earnings
http://gyazo.com/27cf9e0c0d5ebd09832c3dd554648a90

Feel free to request a google analytics request so you can see the details in more depth and alalyse them, personally, the faucet doesnt pay out much at all, i deposited 500k satoshis in the beginning and it hasnt depleted until now, even 40 days later, it still has 256k satoshis. but it still gets the visits. Moreover, if you just hold on to it, you can get the money from solvemedia, which is quite good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

i had a different assumption about faucets and this has clearly not lived up to my expectations

Would you mind sharing what those expectations/assumptions were?

{ BitSpill }
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:21:53 PM

i had a different assumption about faucets and this has clearly not lived up to my expectations

Would you mind sharing what those expectations/assumptions were?
First of all, i thought selling ads was easy, but i had a hard time selling ads, only lightlord bought a 728x90 banner for $10, and moreover, many people didnt want to advertise on faucets because the traffic they get is useless, unless you have nice money to invest and grow it, and customise th faucet, instead of it being one out of thousands of faucets, you wont get much. I realised that maybe if i could add some custom code which requires the to perform a set of actions and make the faucet interactive like a dice roll, a prediction game which determines the amount won, then the faucet is worth it. but i simply didnt have time so i gave all maintainence responsibilities to my friend. moreover, i want to focus on my blogs and build more of them. faucets are not what i want to deal with now.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:29:20 PM

Where did you go for the solvemedia stats?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:31:04 PM

Also, i'll buy for $50 under the condition that it gets above 3,000 visitors for the next 7 days with the majority of it being from social sites.

Please PM me if you have any questions about my post.
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:48:48 PM

Also, i'll buy for $50 under the condition that it gets above 3,000 visitors for the next 7 days with the majority of it being from social sites.

Do you have a Skype where we can talk? Or email? I am interested but even I have conditions. Also the solve media stats are from login

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

Do you have a Skype where we can talk? Or email? I am interested but even I have conditions. Also the solve media stats are from login

Sure.  DogeDigital.

Also please give me a link for the solve media stats.  I haven't been able to locate mine for my faucets.
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:05:25 PM

Quote from: Dogedigital ilink=topic=941920.msg10320213#msg10320213 date=1422718264

Sure.  DogeDigital.

Also please give me a link for the solve media stats.  I haven't been able to locate mine for my faucets.
It's portal.solvemedia.com I guess.
Just login and then you can figure it out

Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:12:00 PM

Sure.  DogeDigital.

Please respond to my skype request. I would like to have a chat with you and offer another faucet also

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:27:36 PM

Withdrawing bid.  OP asked for 40% above Buy-it-now price. 
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 06:37:18 PM

What kind of server/hosting does the site require in order for it to run smoothly with that amount of traffic? How much are the hosting costs?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:52:25 PM

What kind of server/hosting does the site require in order for it to run smoothly with that amount of traffic? How much are the hosting costs?
honestly. i bought the namecheap shared hosting package which costs ~$10 for the first year. not at all bad except the site takes time to load.

Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:29:59 PM

Bump..... Still selling. I might increase the price to  $60

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:37:33 PM

Why are you selling it if it is good?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:50:32 PM

Why are you selling it if it is good?
Because I have set my mind to focus on other 2 projects and a new project which u an more interested in

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:34:48 PM

Need Google analytics. I may be interested but i wants to see valid screenshots that the screenshots are really of those website and not of Others

Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:44:37 PM

Need Google analytics. I may be interested but i wants to see valid screenshots that the screenshots are really of those website and not of Others
Sure pm me your Gmail  email and  I'll add you as a user.
Please read the full topic.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 02:55:31 PM

Approx how much revenue per month does the site generate from the ads it's displaying?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:47:10 PM

Approx how much revenue per month does the site generate from the ads it's displaying?
It doesn't generate much. As far as I know you need to get direct advertisements, and I don't have time to find then and i need to find another project immediately so I'm selling this.

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:50:41 AM

Sure pm me your Gmail  email and  I'll add you as a user.
Please read the full topic.

I don't think i need them now. Just saw this :-

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: