Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:57:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinographic - DO NOT BUY! A warning to the community!  (Read 4107 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:53:01 AM

You ignorant fools. I told you from day 1 that Marc from Coinographic and his whole company is a scam. He never produced any coins. All he did was collect a shitload of BTC from pre-orders and now he has run with your money. He also never had a "team". This is a one man scam show. I do have his homeadress + phonenumbers + I now where his sister lives and his parents. I am selling this information for 1 BTC.

Well I guess the coins I have in possession are imaginary, you are not the only one with his personal details but selling them on the forum is out of order. He owes me a great deal in orders but I am sure he will put everyone right, he has not done this under some fake name or company, if he was running a scam he would have done this using other personal details not his own.  Roll Eyes

So I guess using that logic Mark Karpeles too is innocent with the whole mtgox fiasco because he used his real life personal info to run his business?

Coinographic has proven to be liars and a sorry excuse for a company. Their graphic designer is the OP and is claiming he was not paid for at least 3 months for his work he did for them.

Keeping their website up and functional to order coins that they admit will never come to exist is also very unprofessional conduct. That is very shady to do.

Time will tell.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:47:47 AM

I had to email them around 5 times to get all of mine funded. I had bought 42 coins total (40 x 1LTC and 2 x Bull coins). He did eventualy fund them all, but I wonder if they might have kept keys...

Also if anyone has the Chikun coin funded or not I will buy it from you.

Blaze likes Chikun coins but I prefer the Ant Cutter coins , so if anyone has the 1btc or the 2btc physical bitcoins , I will buy it from you.   Grin
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:49:15 AM

I had to email them around 5 times to get all of mine funded. I had bought 42 coins total (40 x 1LTC and 2 x Bull coins). He did eventualy fund them all, but I wonder if they might have kept keys...

Also if anyone has the Chikun coin funded or not I will buy it from you.

Blaze likes Chikun coins but I prefer the Ant Cutter coins , so if anyone has the 1btc or the 2btc physical bitcoins , I will buy it from you.   Grin

The physical bit coins do not exist and likely will not exist.

Coinographic said so himself.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Gladdy

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

[/quote]

Smoothie...you are probably right.  Coinographic had removed all BTC Physical pre -order coins from their website.  Too bad that they can not produce those coins  as they do look good.   Cry
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:35:32 PM

Smoothie...you are probably right.  Coinographic had removed all BTC Physical pre -order coins from their website.  Too bad that they can not produce those coins  as they do look good.   Cry

The physical Bitcoins are now off the "Our Coins" page, but still show on the Home page as it cycles through all coins.

Sadly, the physical Bitcoins won't likely ever get made.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:42:31 PM

Smoothie...you are probably right.  Coinographic had removed all BTC Physical pre -order coins from their website.  Too bad that they can not produce those coins  as they do look good.   Cry

The physical Bitcoins are now off the "Our Coins" page, but still show on the Home page as it cycles through all coins.

Sadly, the physical Bitcoins won't likely ever get made.

at least the 2 oz gold page exists...

http://www.coinographic.com/5-btc-gold

i didnt check the rest.

And yes the front page does have the gold collection images cycle through with live links.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Mart9275 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:14:54 PM

Blaze likes Chikun coins but I prefer the Ant Cutter coins , so if anyone has the 1btc or the 2btc physical bitcoins , I will buy it from you.   Grin

I'm a bit sad that those ant coins were never made, quite some time was put into making them. If Mark doesn't pay me I'm thinking about just releasing the 3D production files and hope that at least someone will find it useful.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:54:32 PM

Blaze likes Chikun coins but I prefer the Ant Cutter coins , so if anyone has the 1btc or the 2btc physical bitcoins , I will buy it from you.   Grin

I'm a bit sad that those ant coins were never made, quite some time was put into making them. If Mark doesn't pay me I'm thinking about just releasing the 3D production files and hope that at least someone will find it useful.

I may be interested. But let's see how things play out first.

Hopefully you get paid in full.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:27:03 PM

If coinographic doesn't compensate the designer for the artwork, Martin should be able to release it elsewhere.  Personally I would love to see the Ant design made.

The same goes for Mr Bau's 5BTC gold design.  To think of all that drama leading up to it.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Gladdy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

Ok...I am getting inline to get ready to bid on ant  coin #1 from Smoothie.   Wink

Feb 4th is around the corner, one way or the othe, r we will get the update from Coinographic tomorrow.  It's interesting what his plan gonna be.
Coinographic

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:45:22 AM

We have today added three forms to our website.  They can be found here - http://www.coinographic.com/support/.

For those of you that have received your Litecoin but it hasn’t been funded - we will fund these coins and ensure that all funding issues are dealt with as promptly as possible.  The reason your coin may not have been funded is either;

1) When you received your coin you didn’t send us an email with your shipping confirmation number
2) You requested your coin to be funded after the date our problems started

As funding is going to take place from my own personal funds, it may be that you have to wait up to a maximum of 14 Business days for your coin to be funded.

For those of you that have ordered a Litecoin but it has not been received. We will ensure your coins do get sent to you.  The delay is due to an outstanding bill with the hallmarking office that will be settled this week.  Once the bill is paid the coins will be released to us and we can proceed to ship.  We have also had a few coins sent back to us from the postal service where they were unable to deliver.  If this is one of your coins it will be resent ASAP once the address has been confirmed.

For anyone that ordered a coin from our Bitcoin collection - we have two options for you;

1) Receive a refund in funded coins from our Litecoin collection.  The price of these coins will be as it is currently on our website.  We already reduced the price of these coins to cost and make 0 profits on them.  I will happily disclose the invoices for our product to a trusted member of the community so that it can be verified that we do NOT make a penny on them. You can expect your coin refunds to be delivered to you within 30 days from your request.

2) Negotiate a payment plan with us so we can refund the amount of digital currency that you paid for your coins.  As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

To all competition prize winners;

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

IMPORTANT
We have had some people contact us suggesting that because the price of digital currency has fallen, they should be compensated with more digital currency when they are refunded. This is NOT possible.  The amount of Litecoin or bitcoin you paid will be the amount you are returned.  The price of digital currency is completely out of our control.
Coinographic

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:05:55 AM

This is why I encouraged coinographic a few days ago to have an open dialogue publicly with their customers. It appears they are hiding.

Some customers might not want an open public dialogue.  These issues are between us as a company and our customers. This may just be one big drama for you to stick your wooden spoon in, but for me this has been my life for nearly a year.  A lot of hard work and money has gone down the toilet and you just seem to want to use these threads as one big advert for your business.

With respect, this has nothing to do with you!  You have never been a customer of coinograhic and since the business started you have done nothing but interfere and do your best to bring us down.

Continue with your input if you wish (its a public forum) but i have absolutely no interest what-so-ever in anything you have to say or your suggestions 
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:21:14 PM

To all competition prize winners;

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

OR, you can pay us with your silver litecoins that you have in stock...to get something at least.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:29:58 PM

This is why I encouraged coinographic a few days ago to have an open dialogue publicly with their customers. It appears they are hiding.

Some customers might not want an open public dialogue.  These issues are between us as a company and our customers.

I for one, welcome a public dialogue.  One of my biggest concerns with Coinographic has been the lack of communication in the past.  Keeping an open channel is a good thing.  And yes, I am a customer.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:38:17 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 11:03:42 PM by smoothie

Some customers might not want an open public dialogue.  These issues are between us as a company and our customers.

I for one, welcome a public dialogue.  One of my biggest concerns with Coinographic has been the lack of communication in the past.  Keeping an open channel is a good thing.  And yes, I am a customer.

@Coinographic, your own customer above is requesting a public dialogue. Bithalo is not the only one requesting this.

Of course those who want privacy can get privacy from dealing directly with you. But I suspect this "negotiation" option you given about refunds in crypto coins (BTC/LTC) will vary with each customer. This way you maximize how much you do not have to pay back.

The open dialogue gives everyone a voice in the issue of the money they sent you to be refunded.

If CUSTOMER A gets 90% refund then CUSTOMER B should get 90% refund. Not where one gets 90% and one gets 70% etc....

Coinographic, when you first started posting your coin designs up on Litecointalk I was a supporter and I even bid on your first auction (which ended controversially by your own doing). Ever since then there have been red flags popping up:

1. You claim your computer system that crashed was not backed up because you had family problems and health issues. Those two issues have nothing to do with each other because creating a system that is secure starts from the beginning, not as you go along. Just admit you messed up and stop making sorry excuses.

2. You blatantly lied to your design contest winners about when they would be paid in early Jan 2015.

3. Now you expect people to wait up to 90 days to get repaid for physical Bitcoins they ordered. OR be refunded from your silver collection at cost. Which I think is ridiculous.

If you did not want me or the public involved in your business perhaps you should not have posted your business/coins on a public forum.

Didn't you tell me that your business wasn't going to be going anywhere and that you would be competition in the physical coin space for some time?...yes you did....now you have to eat your own words.

We are not going anywhere and i'm afraid you will have to put up with our competition for a long time to come. 

Pity because I was rooting for you guys early on as we need more honest and upfront businesses in the cryptocoin space. This is seriously looking like a scam to me now.

Some customers might not want an open public dialogue.  These issues are between us as a company and our customers. This may just be one big drama for you to stick your wooden spoon in, but for me this has been my life for nearly a year.  A lot of hard work and money has gone down the toilet and you just seem to want to use these threads as one big advert for your business.

With respect, this has nothing to do with you!  You have never been a customer of coinograhic and since the business started you have done nothing but interfere and do your best to bring us down.

Continue with your input if you wish (its a public forum) but i have absolutely no interest what-so-ever in anything you have to say or your suggestions  

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:39:46 PM

Just to be clear if they had all of the funds to refund customers, they wouldn't need 90 days to repay or even 30 days.

@Coinographic customers I encourage you all to demand a public dialogue with coinographic in how you all should be repaid equally. I suspect that if you do not some will make out better than others and in the end that would not be fair to you as their customers.

Something to think about when concerning your money.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:44:59 PM

@Mart9275,

It appears you may not get paid as you would like. The contest design winners are not going to be paid any time soon if at all.

Have you heard from Coinographic?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:58:20 PM

It's clear that us winners of competitions will not get anything, by the time you finish all refunds there won't be anything left to give,
and who knows how many months we will have to wait 3-6 months.

It's a shame we trusted you.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

It's clear that us winners of competitions will not get anything, by the time you finish all refunds there won't be anything left to give,
and who knows how many months we will have to wait 3-6 months.

It's a shame we trusted you.

It is a shame. They want to keep up a facade of being honest yet...it is glaring how unprofessional and dishonest they have been.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938192.msg10359904#msg10359904

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: